[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Walmart open carry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 10

File: walmart-620x412.jpg (80KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
walmart-620x412.jpg
80KB, 620x412px
does anyone know the policy on open carry in walmarts. i just had a store employee call the sheriff on me for open carry. i read that walmart had a company policy that dont ban cc or oc.

i need help i want to get a walmart employee fired
>>
>>32816298
Walmarts policy is to follow local laws. If you can open carry legally, you've got nothing to worry about.
>>
Overnight manager here.

>>32816311 is correct
>>
In Mississippi I see people open carry pretty regularly which seems kind of retarded since we killed CC permits in mid 2016.
>>
>>32816298
You need help alright.

You should start by graduating high school.

What were you carrying faggot?
>>
>>32816298
It's a privately owned business, as opposed to public property. They don't have to let anyone in if they don't want to. Fuck you crybaby.
>>
>>32816298
Gay Niggers...

From Outer Space.

Shut your fucking trap.
>>
>>32816359
Wrong retard. Corporate Walmart isn't going to like local employees ChImping on people following the law.
>>
Ask the store manager to send the employee to sensitivity training first. Let him know she discriminated against you and tried to take away your legal rights. Don't just get her fired make her go to class.
>>
Christ you're the worst trip in the history of trips.
SAGE in all fields folks, nothing to see here.
>>
File: 20161228_161309.jpg (993KB, 1776x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20161228_161309.jpg
993KB, 1776x2268px
>>32816359

Yes but the employee doesn't own Walmart you stupid man. Jesus christ you have the mind of a child

Here let me explain it in a way stupid mental midgets like you can understand.

If your dad, who owns your house (President, CEO, owner) allows armed men to come inside his house (Walmart), they LEGALLY CAN. And if you, the spoiled useless liberal teenager, (the employee) calls the police against your father's (owners) wishes, you're then creating unnecesary problems you STEWWWWWPID fuck.

And you're still in the wrong. Go fucking figure.
>>
>>32816298

I live in an open carry state, and if I see a cowboy or cop-looking guy with a holster, I don't think twice about it. If I spot a fedora-topped sperglord wearing a mlp or anime lolli tshirt with a plastic 9, picking his nose and hip thrusting his way to the chicken tendies isle, I leave my cart as is and shop somewhere else.
>>
>>32816359
The irony of this post is too much to bear.
If the guy who runs HIS WALMARTS says he's allowed people to OPEN carry in his stores. Then they're allowed because he owns it and makes the policy.

You're the one crying about getting someoke who did nothing wrong in trouble, and having a powerless employee go against store policy and create problems for everyone.
>>
>>32816559
I think you're the sperglord in this case
>>
>>32816351
>What were you carrying faggot?
glock 19
>>
they absolutely will not fire the employee, even if you whine and bitch to the manager, district manager, corporate, etc.

just try to look less autistic next time and maybe they wouldn't think you're seconds away from sperging out
>>
>>32816655
then im just going to start going in there and filling carts with random junk from ever depatment and then leave the the cart in an isle and leave the store. then them put all the junk back. maybe ill even put some meet and frozen foods in there two.
>>
>>32816609

...and my guess would be that you wear a fedora, a mlp tshirt, act like a retard, and open carry a plastic 9 as a wardrobe accessory and wonder why everyone avoids you like the plague.
>>
>>32816685

Well, we got our sperglord confirmation.
>>
>>32816298
Had a Wal-Mart manager have an off duty officer throw me outta a Wal-Mart for open carry, officer later had to apologize to me after corporate came down on the manager. They can ask you to leave, but corporate will come down on any manager that defies their local law policy.
>>
File: 2ec[1].png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec[1].png
572KB, 600x580px
>>32816298
>open carry in walmarts
last digit is the number of teeth still in OP's mouth
>>
>>32816342
Fellow mississippian here, can confirm people still open carry even with constitutional carry. I believe they are just not up to date on the laws.
>>
>>32816298
Callum replyers beware
>>
>>32816685
sounds like the average day for a walmart employee, you'd literally have zero effect on their life. in fact, it's more embarrassing that you'd waste yours doing that. you sound like the embodiment of the liberal projection of the pathetic loser who carries a gun to feel powerful and cool. good luck on your righteous crusade to right the terrible wrongs you've faced

reevaluate your life my dude
>>
>>32816729
open carry is my rite. shal not be infringed
>>
>>32816763
Right, not rite, dumbass.
>>
>>32816298
Former apm here, you can carry in a walmart. Just so all the new fags know callum is a infamous troll try not to respond.
>>
File: Based Ranger.jpg (139KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Based Ranger.jpg
139KB, 1024x576px
I OC'd into a Walmart in Del Rio, TX once with my wife. Walmart was cool with it and the greeter at the door actually shot the shit with us for a bit on steel versus brass case ammo.

But then one of the 2 billion taco-flavored Mexi-roaches in the store looking for drywall nails and shitty beer called the local PD.

The one Texas Ranger assigned to the district showed up and met us in the Garden Center. Said he had no problem with OC and wished more people did it.

Then he told me that when the call came in that some gringo was walking through Walmart with a gun visible the entire PD lost their shit.

Apparently the Chief (this extra grubby little shit-eating spic that would lick Obama's ass clean each trip the shitter if he was allowed) wanted to send in a FULLY ARMED AND STRAPPED SWAT TEAM to cordon off the Walmart and shoot on sight.

Instead the Ranger told him to calm the fuck down, reminded him OC had just passed, and offered to investigate himself.

So he gave me his card and offered for me to come visit sometime to look at the armory, but also said I shouldn't OC anymore because the PD were looking for an excuse to gun down the first OCer they saw.

I hid my power level 110% for the rest of the time I was there, but occasionally I would still see cops in town scrutinizing me in passing, matching my description with "the one that got away."

I still have the Ranger's card. Never did have time to take him up on his offer.
>>
File: 145511816669167.png (26KB, 192x191px) Image search: [Google]
145511816669167.png
26KB, 192x191px
>>32816643
>tripfag
>OC in walmart
>glock 19

LGTSS

Last digit is much HP OP's rascal has, second to last digit is number of grades he's completed, third to last is number of DUIs, fourth is number of singing bass he has in his trailer, fifth is how many thousands of dollars he put into tacky shit for his truck, six is how many thousands said truck is actually worth, seventh is number of men he's had to call 'muh daddeh' and last but not least the very first numeral is how many times he's gotten drunk and fucked a close relative. And a partridge in a pear tree.
>>
>>32817344
Need more law enforcement like that
>>
>>32817369
i don't know what HP OP rascal has menas.

I finished high school

Ive had two dUIs

I dont live in a trailer anymore an i never had a singing bass

I only tinted the windows in my truck. thats it.

about $6000

i never had sex with no second or thrid cousin or nothing like that like. no step sisters either
>>
>>32817449
He means how many horsepower your rascal scooter has. Because you were open carrying in a Walmart
>>
>>32817440

Shitty bait
>>
>>32817563
I ain't got no scooter. My auntie Tilly she has one and on littil trailer hitch carrier to haul it around
>>
>People still responding to callum.

STOP. HE'S A DOCUMENTED (YOU) FISHER YOU RETARDS.
>>
>>32816298
Aren't you a Washington state tripfag? If so than you absolutely should know better than to go anywhere north of Seattle with a gun visible.
>>
>>32817833
no i don't live no where near washington state.
>>
>>32816685
A true abortion of the English language.
>>
>>32816342
Yet another Mississippiam, its true. I have family members that OC while I conceal. They are up to date on the laws though, just fat.
>>
>interacting with a tripfag
why?
>>
>>32816298
Why are you open carrying in the first place you autistic faggot? Just conceal carry like a normal person.
>>
>>32817894
Kill yourself cuck weeb
>>
>>32817894
normal peope arean';t afraid and feel they need to conceal and carry. we open carry
>>
>>32817894
He doesn't CC because he's underage, has several DUIs, and is a huge faggot. Instead of responding with the truth, you'll always get some philosophical justification that doesn't include any of the above.
>>
>>32816559
Why are you punishing the store because of a customer? It's not their fault he decided to buy his tendies there.
>>
>>32817984
im not underage. im 26.
>>
>>32818052
26 and two duis already? Nitwits like you shouldn't be allowed to own guns in the first place. You sound like an incident waiting to happen.
>>
>>32818152
how does a dui have any thing to do with guns. you sound like a hillary loving gun grabber.
>>
I work at one in TN and people OC in there all the time. Anyway, you got what you deserved from being an attention whore.
>>
>>32818166
>that projection
If you can't be trusted to operate a vehicle safely let alone drink alcohol without doing something fucking retarded you shouldn't be trusted with a gun.
>>
>>32818184
I didn't crash into nothing. the stupid pig stopped me for and out licesne plate light. is having and out bulb so dangerous that you shouldnt be able to own guns.

your a giant gun grabbing faggot.
>>
File: IMG_20170120_230021.jpg (24KB, 266x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170120_230021.jpg
24KB, 266x297px
>>32816298
Seriously?
No seriously??
Fuckin Google could tell you this shit faster, hell I bet Bing could have told you that faster. You lonely or something?
>>
>>32816763
>shall not
>>
>>32816298
What state op? I'm nm and we don't let oc because we sell alcohol for off site consumption. I'm a Asset Protection Manager
>>
File: open carry cunt.jpg (61KB, 570x426px) Image search: [Google]
open carry cunt.jpg
61KB, 570x426px
>>32816298
>in wal-mart

just a glawknade in a belt rig, I hope. Because there's "meh w/e" OC and then there's... this.
>>
The only reason to OC is to get attention while you're filming yourself for your youtube channel of 'how the cops harassed a person OCing' or some shit like that.
>>
>>32818821
Only problem I see is that, hat.
>>
>>32816685
>>meet

Well that's one way to spell it I guess.
>>
>>32816732
You know how I know this didn't happen? Cops don't apologize.
>>
>>32816763
If you put half as much energy into your school work as you do your open carry fantasies you would be well on your way to community college.
>>
>>32819221
Why wood I waste my time at a community college
>>
>>32816298
There goes that Callum with those threads again. Always make me laugh ;-)
>>
>>32818206
You are only further proving my point by projecting your anger on the internet. You are abrasive and irresponsible. You shouldn't own firearms.
>>
>>32816298

Who shops at walmart? Are you poor or some thing?
>>
>>32816342
Being fat and not wanting to, or not wanting to buy new holsters I think would be a reason they wouldn't CC maybe?
>>
>>32816359

That only works if the manager comes out and tells you to fuck off. A regular employee can't do that shit.
>>
>>3281635
required to give constructive notice
>>
File: 1485530496499s.jpg (2KB, 88x125px) Image search: [Google]
1485530496499s.jpg
2KB, 88x125px
>>32817344
>You OC in Texas after OC is legal.
>somebody calls it in.
>a Texas Ranger comes up to you, tells you about a police chief, and tells you a SWAT team wanting to shoot on sight.
>A POLICE DEPARTMENT, WANTING TO VIOLATE THE LAW, SHOOT SOMEONE WITH NO PROVOCATION, AND THEN GET INVOLVED IN A MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR LAWSUIT.
>>
>>32816298
pretty ironic considering walmart sells guns
>>
>>32816298
I work at a walmart in texas and talking shit with OCers makes my day.
>>
>>32816342
Because I carry a full size .45 hand gun.
>>
>>32817344
send that ranger a smoked ham, or something.
>>
>>32822652
>I work at a wallmart in Texas
Why would you do this to yourself.
>>
>>32816325
Wish we could carry here in Canuckistan. I worked overnight at #1018 Port Alberni, BC. several years ago. Go outside for breaks and see sketchy fucks loitering around all the time. The RCMP in that town are useless pricks... half of them are stealing drugs anyways.
>>
>>32816298
I work at Walmart and see customers open carrying all the time
>>
>>32820834
>Who shops at walmart?
pretty much everyone

>>32822652
>I work at a walmart in texas
tahts funny
>>
>>32816685
Technically the definition of shoplifting in Florida.

Technically.
>>
>>32823234
No, no it's not.
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0800-0899/0812/Sections/0812.014.html
>>
>>32817344
Allowing mexicans any form of authority was a huge mistake
>>
>>32816685
Do you not have better shit to do, like a job? Oh who am I kidding, of course not. Shine on you white trash diamond.
>>
>>32821042

>A POLICE DEPARTMENT
>FULL OF MEXICANS

Fixed that for you
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.