[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What weapons should I get to survive the civil war of our lifetime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (53KB, 559x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 559x440px
What weapons should I get to survive the civil war of our lifetime?
>>
File: ab8ae7f222008b3890f6f3fcee098a49.jpg (478KB, 2157x793px) Image search: [Google]
ab8ae7f222008b3890f6f3fcee098a49.jpg
478KB, 2157x793px
>>32811634
A white flag and liberal bumper sticker.
>>
>>32811634
Musket
>>
>>32811634
A safety pin to let everyone know you are safe and a safe space
>>
Get an SKS from Classic Firearms and a 1000 round crate of Golden Tiger 7.62x39 from SGAmmo.
>>
File: revolver.jpg (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
revolver.jpg
14KB, 500x500px
>>32811634
Just something reliable, with easy to find ammo.

It's not going to be a civil war, it's going to be a Mad Max style wasteland.
>>
>>32811634
Something in 5.56 and something in 9mm
>>
>>32811682
I literally did this, but with an Npap.
>>
>>32811634
A copy of the Constitution. But tbf this fascistic attitude of D won't last forever, it's mostly pandering to his voters, a couple more weeks and it will be the same usual shit you expect of the president.
>>
>>32811709
How do you like your Npap?

How does it compare to , say, a WASR? They are similarly priced, but I can't tell the difference just by pictures.
>>
>>32811700
Don't want an AR style rifle, too flashy. Anything else like a hunting rifle with equal power?
>>
>>32811694
Wheel gun? Why not a pistol that have mag?
>>
>>32811775
Go fudd mode with both caliburs, get a mini-14 and a hi-power.
>>
File: 1312140659994.jpg (43KB, 336x445px) Image search: [Google]
1312140659994.jpg
43KB, 336x445px
>>32811756
>has the same attitude before and after being elected
>is doing a great job keeping his campaign promises
>basically completely different than every president in the last 2 decades
>??? will suddenly do a 180 for no discernible reason ???
Don't get me wrong, his stance on anthropocentric climate change and vaccines worries me, but everything else is a slam dunk.
>>
>>32811775
>AR too flashy
>Common as fuck rifle
>Issued to most cops and armed forces
>TOO-FUCKING-FLASHaaY
I hope you die in the war
>>
File: 1481986806038.jpg (449KB, 600x806px) Image search: [Google]
1481986806038.jpg
449KB, 600x806px
>>32811775
>literally a black rifle
>too flashy
Kill yourself
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 280x264px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 280x264px
>>32811756
But the president can restrict immigration, and the list of countries was originally Obama's list. Get fucked.
>>
>>32811797
I handled an AR in the shop and honestly, that shit weighs a ton. Sorry ARfags, it's an overpriced, jam-prone piece of junk that requires you to bring keep a cleaning kit or the gun will blow half your face off.
>>
>>32811791
His view on anything not common sense worries me.

From the F-35 to the TTP, anything requiring critical thinking and not falling for memes he does not do well with.
>>
>>32811870
>Mine weighs 6lbs
>It is fairly cheap in its current config
>Has never malfunctioned over 4000 rounds
>All I lube it with is CLP, I've cleaned it once.

You are a fucking idiot OP.
>>
>>32811870
This post is made up of 100% concentrated memes.
>>
File: 13435145.jpg (35KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
13435145.jpg
35KB, 500x324px
>>32811881
Why on earth would you support TPP when the only reason we know it's anti consumer is because someone leaked a small portion of it that was anti consumer as fuck.
You're literally supporting an international law you know next to nothing about, because the corporations refuse to disclose it and congress won't because reasons.
>>
>>32811780
Nothing wrong with that, as long as it's reliable and you're going to properly take care of it. Which is obviously something you should do anyway.

To be fair, with a revolver I would recommend using moon clips so reloading is much more quick.
>>
>>32811939
Because it irrevocably fucked china out of the equation.

Saying it was anti consumer based upon some snippets from a bill in progress is retarded.

You call me ignorant, while critiqueing the secrecy of the agreement. Nearly all trade agreements are secret until finalising
>>
>>32811953
>Because it irrevocably fucked china out of the equation.
Call him a californian and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I have been found out."
>>
>>32811947
Ok, I do like a revolver, simple to load and no safety to click off, easy for my family to use, they can't want won't be able to handle mags, etc.
>>
>>32811962
Him, or me? Cause I live in Alabama.

>>32811953
From everything I've heard China was the one gonna benefit the most from TPP, how do you figure it would have hurt them?
>>
>>32811971
Chiba was completely excluded, and had zero say.

You heard noise anon.
>>
>>32811982
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/trump-tpp-move-seen-as-win-for-china-but-beijing-isnt-celebrating/2017/01/24/f0e5ffcc-e188-11e6-a419-eefe8eff0835_story.html

Doesn't seem like China is too thrilled despite TPP dying. Seems more like they're scared Donald is going to do something directly against them, instead of just not include them.
>>
>>32811982
The TPP is a huge blow to freedom from all sides, since it means all the signers have to submit to American laws regarding goods.
>>
>>32811682
I did this but with a Vepr 54r
>>
>>32811870
>I handled an AR in the shop and honestly, that shit weighs a ton
>AR
>basic bitch overpriced shop AR
>weighs a ton

either noguns or no"guns"
>>
>>32811964
If you manage to fuck up a revolver you should probably never be around guns

In the wasteland you'll want to get good at melee attacks, and when everyone is running low on ammo you'll have trained in the arts of machete wasteland samurai faggotry

You'll also probably be a better shot if you still have ammo because you'll kind of have to be, even with speedloaders and moon clips
>>
>>32812002
China is being quiet because they don't want to strengthen bonds between us and it's allies. Trump came into office as a bit of an isolationist (by deeds if not by name). China does not want to screw that up. Hence they piped down about the scs conflict. New "elections"are also being held so they don't want conflict while they shuffle people around.

Hilariously, even our resident paid Chinese 50 cent chicoms have quieted down this month.....really gets those synapses firing....
>>
>>32812074
Huh, you know you're right. I've noticed a lot fewer of those threads as well.

Kinda wish the West was being as quest as China is. All this bitching is getting on my nerves and it's hardly productive for anyone.
I'd say Trump is a wild card, but he's been the most faithful president to his campaign promises I can really think of.
Media's actually accusing him of being obsessed with fulfilling campaign promises, I don't even know what to say about that except it makes me angry such a stupid topic is a headline.

At this point I think we all know what Trump is going to do. It's what he's not going to do that's up for debate, and potentially the scary part.
And once he fulfills his campaign promises, at least to the best of his ability, then I doubt even he knows what he's gonna do.
But maybe I have too little faith in Trump to say that. I didn't think he'd make it past the primaries, or that he'd become the nominee, or that he'd beat Hillary, or that he'd keep campaign promises, and now.
This. This, organized clusterfuck. This extremely efficient and planned clusterfuck.

I almost think I'm dreaming, but when I dream I don't listen to Tchaikovsky. Which reminds me, I need a bigger gun in case shit goes down.
>>
>>32812074
>>32812120
China hasn't been quiet, they have been shilling for carriers and fighters here, as a reaction against Trump's support of Taiwan.

The reason you don't hear much about China anymore is because Trump is moving to other stuff at lightning speed, first the TPP, then the wall, now the muslim ban.

And it happens in a week.
>>
>>32812128
I said fewer, not none. Seeing one thread that lasts a couple days versus five threads a week like it used to be.
>>
>>32812128
It's less, not a total cessesation.

>>32812120

Yes, he kept his word so far, and has done it fast.

I don't think shit will go down, I just think he is wasting more money and time doing shit like reevaluating a program that has been under intense evaluation for 5 years now, and is nearing its final stages to FOC/FRP.

Lack of data is not the issue
>>
File: e9b.jpg (22KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
e9b.jpg
22KB, 600x408px
>>32811634
>What weapons should I get to survive the civil war of our lifetime?
A kektus would be most appropriate. I think we can all agree on that. Right faggots?
>>
>>32812180
You could wace it around wildly while autisticly screeching. That might scare off most neets and normies.
>>
>>32812120
>Falling for the 50 center meme
You dumb shit, they shill on domestic forums, not on 4chan. You notice less because the trolls have moved onto newer better bait.
>>
>>32812262
False my nigga, they have been proven to shill on US forums and comment boxes; this is wiki tier basic info.

Logically, 4chins are the perfect proving ground for rhetoric. It's consequence free, it's a very fast board, and you can get an entire intellectual gambit of responses
>>
>>32811870
>Doesn't even fire one
>>
File: Anon's profile picture.png (436KB, 487x495px) Image search: [Google]
Anon's profile picture.png
436KB, 487x495px
>>32812262
>people shilling on an anonymous, registry free, highly populated, nearly unregulated image board allowing for discussion for literally any topic you can think of?

>pfft no way, why would someone ever do that
>>
>>32812262
nah they're Chinese, the real tip off was them getting buttmad and posting 'south korean navy shoot at chinese fishers' articles. Asians have a history of hating each other - only an asian would assume that somebody insulting him was a different asian nationality.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.