[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Armslist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 20170128_202046.jpg (2MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170128_202046.jpg
2MB, 2160x2160px
Selling a swiss k-11 for 375 with 30 rounds thrown in for free. Fair price?

Anyone sold anything on armslist before? Ive kinda heard a lot of horror stories on here but I'm gonna try private sale instead of going to a shop and selling it for 1/3rd what its worth.
>>
>>32809608
What state you in? Why ya selling it?
>>
File: Mami_K31.jpg (404KB, 1000x1318px) Image search: [Google]
Mami_K31.jpg
404KB, 1000x1318px
>>32809608
>Selling a swiss k-11 for 375 with 30 rounds thrown in for free. Fair price?
Sounds fair to me.
>>
>>32809699
Because 7.5mm swiss is a snowflake cartridge, I mean its not impossible to find but its not exactly cheap either.

Thing is probably the straightest shooting ww2 milsurp rifle ive ever owned but I just never shoot it. Like, Ive put 50 rounds through it since I cleaned the cosmoline off of it, had it 8 years and almost never shoot it.
>>
>>32809699
Forgot, in Montana
>>
Huh, got a guy interested already. Neat. The listing has only been active for about 5 minutes.
>>
Southern ohio gun has k-11s for 350 atm.
>>
>>32809801
They are selling for 600 on GB, take the add down and sell it for 5
>>
>>32810187
Im in montana, it might be WORTH that much, but there aint no way I will be able to sell it for that much.

Besides, I got it for free so its all profit for me anyways.
>>
>>32810259
your stupid for selling and i hate you
eat shit
>>
>>32810270
Stay mad faggot. Its better than plastering a $600 tag on it and spending the next 3 months wondering why nobody is contacting me.

Besides, like I said, I got it for free so there really aint any need to get greedy and pillage somebody elses wallet.
>>
>>32810335
>selling a gift
youre a double nigger
>>
>>32810364
Who said shit about a gift?
I split a bunch of firewood and accepted it in liu of cash.
>>
You realize that is a k31 in your picture and not a k11, right?
>>
>>32810496
Yeah, typo.
>>
>>32810598
That's strange because you made the same typo in your Armslist add. You seem like a real fucking idiot.
>>
>>32809608
I don't acknowledge the existence of non-mauser manual action rifles.
>>
>>32810689
Fair nuff, I got a couple of those too but somebody bubba'd a new barrel onto one and the other was sporterized into a .308 norma magnum.
>>
>>32809747
Too bad, I'm in Oregon. Thought I'd ask.
>>
>>32810754
Are these popular or something?

I kinda just view em as accuatized nagants with harder to find ammo and a wierd bolt.
>>
>>32810791
I don't see much of them here and they seem to be drying up online. For surplus rifles I have a shitty Mosin that I'm oddly I'm love with. It's really concerning me. A Yugo 24/47 that's in shit shape but good barrel. I don't have a nice surplus rifle and I think it's bugging me. I wish I got one of those when aim surplus had em.
>>
>>32810830
I mean it doesnt really mean anything to me because I already have an enfield, springfield, m1 (both garand and carbine), a few mausers, and a few nuggets.

So im pretty well set in the milsurp department and this thing just shoots an oddball cartridge. Honestly its way more accurate than any of the others but its just taking up space in the safe and I dont feel like buying its wierd ammo.
>>
>>32810893
Understandable.
>>
>>32810969
I understand wanting to buff your collection out though, the mosin isnt a bad rifle speaking from a utilitarian standpoint, but they are fairly boring from a collectors standpoint.
>>
>>32811045
I have no care for it from a collection standpoint. It is the shorter barrel. I do enjoy it as a brush/trail gun. I really enjoy having that one rifle that could eat shit and two fucks would be given.
>>
>>32811255
Yeah, thats what I use mine for, I got it back when they were still $75 a piece.

I can drop it, fall on it, get it wet, and not feel bad (not that I dont try hard not to do those things, just nice when it happens and im not falling on top of a $1200 rifle.)

Cheap to shoot too, might get cheaper if russian importing opens back up.
>>
Selling price thread?

Want to sell a type 99 Arisaka. Non sporterized, full mum, AA sights, monopod lug, and dust cover

Stock is a little fucked up near the handguard, like it was put in a vise
>>
>>32811498
I've seen really decent conditions type 99s that are as you described go for 1.5k-2k on gunbroker recently. It was really strange especially since there was nothing extraordinary about them. I might put that one out for 900 and see if you get any bites.
>>
>>32811508
>>32811498
anybody have an ACTUAL value I should put it up for?
>>
>>32811508
Ww2 stuff is going up and up in value and its gonna continue to do so.
>>
>>32809608
Thats a K31 not a K11.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.