[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"""Slavshit"""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1480664653417.jpg (99KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1480664653417.jpg
99KB, 1024x683px
What's the big deal with guns made by slavs? I thought some slavguns were alright.
>>
>>32808602
RIFLE IS FINE
>>
They are fine its just the amerifats who are the problem
>>
>>32808602
Hitler viewed the Slavs as "a mass of born slaves who feel the need of a master". Nazi propaganda portrayed the Germanic peoples as "heroes" in contrast to the Jewish and Slavic "sub-humans".
>>
Slavshit is a term of endearment
>>
Historically, slav guns were much cheaper(as in less money) than western guns. Now that importers are raising prices with demand, the appeal of slav guns have lessened to people who just want a gun. In the US, the AR has dropped like a rock in price and the gulf between the AR and AK has only widened in favor of the AR.
>>
File: 1409630808061.png (257KB, 516x526px) Image search: [Google]
1409630808061.png
257KB, 516x526px
>>32808602
if the girls are legal i will give you a (YOU) OP for her picture
>>
>>32808602
It's alliteration. It comes off the tongue well.
There would be ones for Western weapons if one sounded as nice.
>>
>>32809091
Would it be the wealth of options for the AR compared to the AK?

I honestly saw AK as a option static design until recently ( like 4 or 5 years ago)
>>
File: Slavshit.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Slavshit.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
slav shit is best shit
>>
because cringey basement-dwellers think it's cool to LARP as a russian soldier and make memes about communism are obsessed with it and assert that it's better than anything out there

slavshit is not the problem, militant russophiles are
>>
>>32808978

This. Every american "manufacturer" is poor QC worse than a slav worker taking swigs on the job.
>>
>>32809899
>klobbering time
>>
>>32808602
Slav guns were great when they still were the "quantity has a quality of it's own" guns
now autistic slavboos made the gun prices go way up so there's no point
>>
>>32809899
Czechnology is a separate category.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.