[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flaming homos thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

File: Capture mn permit reciprosity.png (58KB, 523x404px) Image search: [Google]
Capture mn permit reciprosity.png
58KB, 523x404px
Any state or territory painted red is chock full with high end gay bars
>>
you from MN? Where do you shoot at?
>>
>>32808212
>minnesota
>not gay
anon I..
>>
>>32808212

>Wyoming
>overwhelmingly gay

Brokeback mountain was not a documentary anon.
>>
>>32808212
Most of those states, like Texas, Georgia, Colorado, New Mexico South Carolina, don't honor MN licenses because MN doesn't recognize theirs.
Minnesota is the gay, just ask your buddy Al Franken.
>>
>>32808212
>CO here

fuck you, honor ours and we'll honor yours.
>>
>>32808354
>tfw random blemishes on the map that make no sense like WA, SC, NV
>>
Long Island NY here.

Very true, but upstate is pretty chill.
The city is completely cucked, big time.
>>
File: senator-al-franken.jpg (15KB, 278x294px) Image search: [Google]
senator-al-franken.jpg
15KB, 278x294px
how's this guy on gun control?
>>
>>32809074
an asshole
>>
File: lepage_family_web-copy.jpg (571KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
lepage_family_web-copy.jpg
571KB, 900x600px
>>32808212
Maine doesn't even require a permit and it's full of fag bars.
>>
>>32809205
really? are there any scary salt weapon laws?
>>
Oregon here. Yuuuuuup. Lots of faggots.
>>
>>32809074
OP here, he's an asshole.

By the way guys, I don't actually have a problem with any of the states painted red, I was just joshing your taters. I'm from Minnesota and there are quite a few gay clubs here.
>>
>>32808313
OP here, I know that's certainly true, I was just messing with you. Also it doesn't matter if New Mexico doesn't recognize the permit since it has Permitless carry.
>>
>>32809385
scratch that, that's a false statement about New Mexico.
>>
>>32809355
What the fuck op?? Why don't you have a problem with Oregon? I grew up here and have had to witness gays and progressives destroy this place. You hate Oregon fucking right now!
>>
>>32808212
Am I on /k/ or /pol/? I don't even know anymore...
>>
>>32808212
PA here, any firearm permit (carry or FOID) grants you car carry (but not walking concealed), open carry is permitless, and long gun carry (concealed/open/vehicle) is entirely unregulated.
>>
>>32809355

WAfriend here. Was chatting to a MN-native real estate agent who moved out here years ago. He had been away from MN for long enough that he had grown soft to the winters, but whatever he was enjoying his funs, particularly for hunting. Apparently he still hadn't obtained a CPL as of our conversation, which surprised me. I just applied for my own, but I've only been here 4.5 months.

Anyway I live in downtown Seattle, so I assume I walk by a half-dozen gay bars most days. Can't say I've ever noticed one myself though. And no I don't suck dicks, in case anybody is inclined to ask.

tl;dr, fuck reciprocity bullshit, let's get national carry done.
>>
Fellow Minnesotan, didn't get my permit yet but this graph looks out of date from what I was looking up. There was some dispute between UT and MN recently I stumbled on it looking up UT permits because they had a big out of state issuing system which I was thinking if I got both permits it would cover most everything everywhere. But this looks out of date.
>>
File: 1484466549725.png (18KB, 132x196px) Image search: [Google]
1484466549725.png
18KB, 132x196px
>>32809355
>I was just joshing your taters
Do people in Minnesota usually speak like this?
>>
>>32810803
Open carry requires permit if you are in Filthadelphia.
>>
>>32808212
gib reciprocity you stingy cunt

t. missouri
>>
>>32808212
But Minnesota is filled with cucks, hipsters, faggots, cider brew bars, and designated gay bars.
Our only real hope right now is cuck Dayton dies of dick and ass cancer complications and the new admin is full on build wall, if not, the Muslims take over and impose Shariah law and stone the gays to death in the streets.

T. Minnesotan
>>
File: 1373863320248.jpg (66KB, 680x455px) Image search: [Google]
1373863320248.jpg
66KB, 680x455px
>>32813123
>t. A man who lives south of Baltrami. Don't drag you Muslim loving and liberal ideas north you citiesfag.
>>
>>32808254
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrv7XvYryTA
>>
File: Screenshot_20170120-225619.png (252KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170120-225619.png
252KB, 720x1280px
>>32808212
WA fag here.
Took a walk in downtown Olympia a week ago. ALL the shops had "we support black lives matter" and "we support gay rights" in the Windows.
Part of me thinks it's a desperate strategy to keep their shops untouched from the hoards of rioting liberals that will eventually show up here.
But also seeing is downtown Oly, most businesses probably do.
So many sketchy liberals hang out there.
Groups of weed-smoking homeless gathered next to a gay bar or an antique shop, or a ramshackle old theatre showing nothing but indie films at all hours. Manlets sitting on a curb in front of various boutiques, "nature" shops, and "rocks and glassware" shops, all playing songs about peace and love on their battered acoustic guitars; all the while motioning people to a sign begging passersby to buy his mixtape.
Papers plastered to lampposts and the Windows of nearly every business, advertising various "Muslim, queer, and colored" support groups, many different garage rock bands announcing their gigs, whatever movie the indie theatre is playing this week nonstop, etc.
You might think these are all stereotypes I'm parroting because fuck Olympia, but every word is true. Fellow WA fags can back me up.
t. Lacey fag.
Unrelated pic. Only picture on my phone showing how cancerous the liberals are here. I wanted to go, but decided I didn't want to be attacked with paint or sharpened picket sticks. A protestor went too far and got a bullet for his efforts though. So that was nice.
>>
Mn bro here just take the florida class too faget
>>
>>32808212
>Home of Prince
>Home of IRL mememasters

OP is a fag and represents a fag state.
>>
>>32813107
City of niggers, rape and murder called first class, kekerino.
>>
>>32813063
fuck no
OP is autistic
>>
File: Untitled.png (59KB, 876x626px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
59KB, 876x626px
>Minnesota
>anything but gay
>>
>>32813392
>Baltrami
Might as well just point out that you're from ND

I'm so sick of rednecks in the plains acting like they're from up north
>>
>>32813998
that's the fucking site of the signing of the constitution you unpatriotic whore
>>
>>32814141
>He buys on the Patriot meme

Your head must be as cracked as that shitty bell.
>>
File: umtanum_monty_vanderbilt.jpg (122KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
umtanum_monty_vanderbilt.jpg
122KB, 640x427px
WA dude here. Never seen a gaybar on my side of the cascades, maybe in Spokompton. We really should cut the state in half.
>>
File: IMG_20170129_123336.jpg (120KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170129_123336.jpg
120KB, 540x960px
>>32814126
>Citycuck doesn't even know his state geography
>>
>>32808212
I don't know why my state, Oregon, doesn't honor any out of state permits.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.