[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here We Go With This Bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
Kind of old news, but still. Haven't seen anything about this in the last month.

http://www.mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2017/1/5/florida_rep_smith_se.html

So what happens? I doubt it will go through, but the fact that it's even being discussed is fucking infuriating.
>>
>>32807646
Pls no,
>>
>be Floridian
>see this

Come and take it, faggots.
>>
>>32807646
>The bill would apply to semiautomatic pistols, shotguns and rifles, defined in the bill by name.
>semiautomatic pistols

So all pistols except revolvers?
>>
>>32807862
Any that hold over 7 rounds from what I see.
>>
>>32807965
Which at that point, yeah, may as well get a fucking revolver.
>>
I may be an absolutist, but any time I see this shit getting proposed I think the legislators responsible should be tarred, feathered and beaten senseless.
>>
>>32808077
>tarred, feathered and beaten senseless
If you think that's bad you should hear what I would have done to those faggots
>>
>>32807818
>>32808077
>>32808132
I know if there is ever anything like this in a state like Florida there will be jack shit turned in or registered, but again, the very fact that this has enough support to be voted on like this is fucking pissing me off. The absolute lack of knowledge these dumbasses have on the topic is obnoxious, they're always bitching about men making laws for women and abortions but then those latte sipping hippie faggots go and do this shit. Absolutely infuriating that there is this level of idiocy in the world, how do these people make it through school if they don't even have the self awareness to realize that they're hypocrites to this degree?
>>
>>32807646
that image caption
>FL Rep. Carlos Guillermo Smith stands with Pulse survivors in Orlando Thursday to unveil a bill proposing a statewide weapons ban. (Bailey Myers, Staff)
>Pulse survivors
either he is a butt pirate or he's standing on the bodies of these faggots to get legislation passed.
also, Guillermo Smith? what are you unelectible in South Florida if you don't have a Hispanic sounding last name?
>>
>>32808681
No there's just a shit ton of hsipanics here, most of them are good people.
>>
>>32808681

>claims to support Orlando

Get all your fellow cocksuckers together to demand a ban on Muslims not your protection from them.
>>
>>32807646
I am a Floridian and what the fuck is this.
>>
>>32808077
I think that any time someone drafts a law which would be in direct contradiction to a constitutional right, and try to make it into law, you should have to serve a sentence, like at least community service or something.

Like, go fuck yourself and your hate for freedom, go be not-useless for a while.
>>
>>32808357
I've always said that listening to a leftist talk about guns or gun control is like listening to a neocon talking about sex education or abortions.
>>
>>32808907
Many either escaped Fidel or are descended from people who did, they have an idea of how bad leftism can be.

I mean the left basically lost the Hispanic vote in Florida when they started crying about Castro's death.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.