[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who feels like filling out a useless petition?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1363137076535.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1363137076535.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa

Title says it all. Who knows, we could actually make this happen.
>>
>>32807624
>tfw the petition asking Trump to resign will reach its goal before any actual serious petition
well its not like king nigger or more his administration ever gave a shit about these petitions
the only one he personally (supposedly) responded to was just a bunch of bullshit rhetoric and some passive aggressive undertones about how we're stupid goyim and dont know anything
hopefully Trump is better than that
>>
>>32807624
Sign this shit assholes.
>>
>>32808922
I signed like 10 threads ago. If all you're doing is posting it here you won't get the 100k you need in time
>>
File: W9YU3jj.jpg (28KB, 540x616px) Image search: [Google]
W9YU3jj.jpg
28KB, 540x616px
>>32808922
Go fuck yourself. Why is /k/ full of the biggest pricks?
>>
>>32807624
Fuckin trumps taxes are more important then fucking farmers and old nfa which was made because lol mobsters can hide guns in a coat.
>>
>>32808946
This site is a toxic all male mysoggyknees site
>>
Interloper here. You did a shitty job OP.

>National Firearms Act of 1934

You need(ed) to explain what this actually is, why it exists, and and why it matters.

"But you can look it up you lazy faggot" I sure can and maybe I just might but making people do extra work or switch to a Wikipedia tab, is bad for user retention.

Imagine I made a petition saying "repeal the Ethanol Reduction Act of 1958". You would have no idea what that was (and you shouldn't because I made it up) and you would likely not give a fuck on that basis alone.

Just my two cents.
>>
>>32808980
It's an old law that was enacted in the 30s because dirty Italians where selling booze and chopped down guns to hide in their coats
The valentine massacre was the straw.
>>
I might get a auto ak in my life time
>>
>>32809000
Well you should've said so on the website not to a bunch of autists on a Mongolian basket weaving forum
>>
>>32809008
Just shave the trigger sear.
Holy fuck
Murdercube files dot come
>>
>>32807624
Reminder that 75% of the gun community is too technologically inept to confirm their signature through the email so this petition is not going to get anywhere. Signed it anyways though.
>>
>>32809021
Just a random anon who wants a sawn off double barrel.
>>
>>32809025
Took me less then a minute the whole shap bang.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.