[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Are Isis Kids more operator than you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: ISIS-child-gun-search-640x320.jpg (54KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
ISIS-child-gun-search-640x320.jpg
54KB, 640x320px
Real or fake? Also, do they not have eye/ear pro in the mideast?
http://m.clarionproject.org/news/isis-graphic-video-kids-shooting-exercise-living-targets
>>
>>32806490
You'd be retarded to think it's fake.
It's simply kids being indoctrinated into thinking that what they're doing is right.
>>
>>32806490
Child soldiers aren't exactly a new war strategy.
>>
>>32806490
A fucking downie can kill somebody that's tied down.Those little shits would get stomped if they went against real soldiers.
>>
>>32809336
>implying real soldiers would kill a child

muh honor muh PTSD
>>
>Also, do they not have eye/ear pro in the mideast?
They won't live long enough for that to be a problem.
>>
>>32809823

>implying

Kill babies. Blood makes the grass grow.
>>
File: ISIS child execution.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ISIS child execution.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
is this the one where they're running around ruins killing tied up dudes?
>>
>>32809336
Good thing /k/ aren't real soldiers or else those kids would have something to fear.
>>
>>32806490
No one there lives long enough to have to worry about earpro
>>
>>32810188
ffs
at least a dozen camera angles, are they trying to win an oscar?
>>
File: the fuck.png (78KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck.png
78KB, 240x240px
>>32810188
jesus goddamn christ imagine how fucked up that kid will be forever
>>
>>32806490
Seriously guys, you got all these hajis getting combat experience and here we are sitting on a Malaysian Interpretive Dance Discussion board shitposting.

Fuck not even marine or army infantrymen get any combat experience nowadays, how do we get that experience so we don't get rekt when facing a motivated and combat hardened enemy?
>>
File: oaf.jpg (81KB, 951x960px)
oaf.jpg
81KB, 951x960px
>>32810295
don't worry about him anon, he's only got like a year left,if that.
>>
>>32810295
Its a fucking sandnig, you think anything in their mind is normal.

Are you fucking stupid or have you never met a Muslim? They fuck their own kids as a form of discipline.
>>
I know these prisoners are starved and drugged before any of these kinds of videos are made, but god I hope if I were in a situation like that I'd at least try to get my hands in front of me and disarm one of the little dune coons as he comes around a corner. Barring that, as soon as I heard shots I would be scrambling the fuck out of there or at least trying to find some refuse to use as a weapon, since ISIS no doubt has the building surrounded making escape pretty much useful. I'd rather die fighting then crying in a heap on the floor.
>>
>>32810366
*useless
>>
>>32810366
>I'd do this
>I'd do that
You have never been in a single situation that required a spike of adrenaline. Please keep your fantasies to yourself.
>>
>>32810188

This is the saddest thing I have ever seen.
>>
>>32810299
By jdaming all of the combat hardened soldiers, steel and iron do not care about your experience
>>
>>32806490
Wait. Do you really use eye pro? Ears make sense but the chance of a catastrophic failure is so low it does not warrant the use of eye protection. Especially since they are so god damn annoying. They fog. They mess up cheek welds. It is hard to see the scope or spotting scope. They ruin the ear protection seal.
>>
>>32810416
I see that you haven't taken part in /b/s heartfelt gore threads.
>>
>>32810434
What are flying metal casings?
>>
>>32810456
Flying away from me... I
>>
>>32810188

Okay, fuck it.

Just glass the whole area, it's too late, we're past the point of no return here.
>>
>>32806490
>>32810188

Videos like these are the reason why all cities controlled by ISIS should be carpet bombed.

>>32810299

Shooting tied up victims isn't exactly combat experience.
>>
>>32806490
CIA paid for all of
This
>>
>>32810477
The only reason I have two eyes is because eye pro protected me from a ricoched steel penetrator some retard was shooting at 50 yards
>>
>>32810402
I worded that post very carefully stating that those things are what I HOPE I'd be able to do. Didn't say they were likely or even possible. Like I stated, these people are drugged and starved a ton on top of the extreme stress of the situation. I'd probably fare the same as the rest of them.
>>
>>32810188
The fact that it's in fucking ball pit just pisses me off.
>>
>>32810366
>Mock executions
You literally will never know when the real one is happening until it's too late. That's why you won't ever see them fight till the very last second, because it's been rehearsed so many times and you're exhausted.

I'd just hope I was able to kill myself before being captured.
>>
And in two or three years those kids will go to Sweden and Germany as refugees.
>>
>>32811778
racist

those poor muslims are proudly defending their right to kill innocent people and here you are rudely taking your own life.

us in Germany are more advanced than that. I'll gladly be executed by our isis cousins for herr Merkle
>>
>>32806490
They get butt rape. So yes they see a lot more action than I do.... Sadly
>>
America has had some great child operators

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCBvu9MX-po
>>
>>32810188
Kino
>>
>>32810188
I think they fucked up the ball pit just to make it look more dramatic. Also you might be get sent to gitmo for posting Isis webms now.
>>
>>32806490
iraqi here
>do they not have eye/ear pro in the mideast
very very very very rarely people use them
>>
>>32806490
It's real. Westerners aren't ready for the brutality they will face in the coming years, you might as well convert now.
>>
>>32810188
>mfw this kid has more experience than 99% of /k/
>>
>>32812586

Glad you fucks won't be able to come to the West any more!

FUCK YEAH TRUMP!
>>
>>32812622
>As I post from the USA right now
Okay lol.
>>
>>32812586
He says as fucking loads of adult male shitskins flee as innocent dindu refugees
>>
>>32806490
>Real or fake?
Do you really have to ask??

>Also, do they not have eye/ear pro in the mideast?
No. I constantly get picked on and laughed at for mine. QQ
The joke is probably on me mind; they'll all be dead before they get to enjoy their tinnitus muhahahaha!
>>
>>32809823
Don't deny that there aren't soldiers who WOULDN'T kill a kid either. All depends on the person.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.