[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Polycase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: polycase1501.jpg (40KB, 600x351px) Image search: [Google]
polycase1501.jpg
40KB, 600x351px
Why is Polycase ammo so goddamn expensive?

Isn't it supposed to be a cheaper alternative practice ammo?
>>
No one makes it really does have some time with the food is the one that started with my family and friends who are you going to be super busy today but I'm sure everything will go.
>>
>>32805097
it's called steel case, numbnuts
>>
>>32805134

Are you Cactus
>>
They probably aren't selling enough yet. You have to understand the sheer scale of other ammunition makers.
>>
>>32805134
lemme guess you just hit the recommended words on your phone
>>
>>32805134

Do you need me to call an ambulance?
>>
>>32805426
yeah after "no one makes it really"

>>32805445
Yes
>>
>>32805730
Interesting shitposting technique is the only way he can get the back up and he is going on a new job
>>
>>32805134
The fact I can get it right away with the new version is better to be the first half of the year and I don't think that I have a great way of the year and I don't think that I have a great way of the day before I get a follow back and I love it so and the rest is history is and I don't have the best thing to say that I can get it right away.
>>
>>32805196
I miss cactus.
>>
>tfw no cute pink 9mm
I painted a little heart on the side of the gun, but it needs to be cuter.
>>
>>32806020
It's just made in coupes which are miniscule compared to other ammo manufacturers. Simulation should be cheer to load as well but it's not. I am a beautiful person who is the best way to get the best way to the new York, NY, USA. I will have the ability to work with you and your family, and I will be able to do with the help of a new one. I will be in the morning and I will be in the past few years ago and I will be in the world of my favorite part of the best way to get the chance to win the world of the best way to get the chance to look at this point.
>>
File: autism.jpg (87KB, 700x729px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
87KB, 700x729px
>>32805948
>>32806112
>>32805134
>>
>>32805753
Fuck you made my day got to be like a good :)
>>
>>32805753
I actually just went and got my phone for this autistic children and you wouldn't have a little big enough for your
>>
I want this meme to die
>>
>>32805134
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?
>>
>>32805134
>>32805948
>>32808372
Whats with this trash?
>>
>>32805097
Because companies that make polycase end up losing most of their income in settlements after their product destroys guns and maims people.
>>
>>32805134
>>32805426
>>32805730
>>32805753
>>32805948
>>32806112
>>32806665
>>32806678
To be honest, I laughed entirely too hard at this. That sweet relief of mirth made my do slightly better. Thank you /k/.

>>32808713
[CITATION NEEDED]

>>32805097
Low production numbers. Besides, I heard it was being made so it couldn't be reloaded and used by cartels/terrorists/etc.
>>
>>32808881
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/03/25/pcp-polymer-cased-ammo-warning/
>>
File: 1311461367610.jpg (250KB, 750x574px) Image search: [Google]
1311461367610.jpg
250KB, 750x574px
>>32805134
>>
>>32805134
But I am allowed to handle the advert placing on your dresser still available tonight to go again regardless of the tank they're American soldier had to reload the gym
>>
>>32808647
The last one is a meme.
>>
>>32808945
>blames fluted chambers
>doesn't address when non-fluted saw similar issue
To be fair, it could have been a fluke. That said, thanks for the citation. I sure as shit won't trust it.
>>
File: pipe2.jpg (15KB, 211x238px) Image search: [Google]
pipe2.jpg
15KB, 211x238px
>>32805134
>>
>>32808881
2nded, way too many kek's were had
>>
Poly case seems like a really bad and explosive idea
>>
>>32809082
It's the same reason the previous generations of polymer, including the tround, failed.
Anything less than perfect headspace and lockup and the rpund fails.
>>
>>32808372
Haven't seen that in a while. I still don't know what he was on about.
>>
File: you have to go back.jpg (44KB, 613x613px) Image search: [Google]
you have to go back.jpg
44KB, 613x613px
>>32805134
>>
>>32805134
did you just hit the auto-predicted text on your phone repeatedly?
>>
>>32805134
I will be able to get the best way to get the chance of getting a new one in my head to bed. It will be a good time to make sure you have any other information about our new year in which the company has been in contact with the help of our products.
>>
File: Ku-7_glider.jpg (271KB, 1600x1095px) Image search: [Google]
Ku-7_glider.jpg
271KB, 1600x1095px
>>32805134
I'm sorry to bother me know what to expect to see if you are doing great in that area of expertise and knowledge of how to do with it and it was the only one that is a great weekend but will not have the upper left hand corner and the people that are in a couple weeks and then to be easily understood that I can get a new thread in a couple weeks and then to be easily removed from your system is a good day to day life is good to go with a lot more than one person can be a little more about your experience and skills to help me out with a little more about your order is ready for a few weeks and then I can do to get some of my resume and I am a bit more than a year and a half day city of industry experience with the new Sprint Network and sharing center for a few weeks and then to be easily understood the situation is a great weekend but will be in touch and I will have a good time for a while and then I can get the restore the backup log file for your help with this one of my life I am a little bit more than one of my resume and I am not a good day I have to do it for the bad guy I bought the house is still a little more than a few days and then to be easily removed the battery is a good time for a few weeks and I will have a good day I have to do with it are intended for a while back to me and my wife is the same time I am a bit more about your experience and I am not a problem for you and I will have a good time for the last few weeks and then I will have a great weekend but I am a little bit more than one of my life I have to do it on my own personal and professional manner that I have to be easily understood the situation and the other hand if I have to do with it and it was the first one I had a good day to you soon and will have a good time for a few days and then to be easily removed from your system is a great weekend and we will have a great day I was just a little more than a year and I am not a good day I have to be a little bit more about your.
>>
The new year and the odd evening of a protected coin is the most popular with a new supersport the best way to go on the phone is not the intended recipient you are looking for an experienced in delivering flowers to the landowner in helping to maintain security of your property where I provide a reference for the first time I was wondering if anyone is interested in this email and we'll try to help me with the ones that are you looking for an experienced in delivering flowers to the landowner in helping to maintain security of your property where I provide a reference for the first time I was wondering if anyone is interested in this email and we'll try to help with your local library to get to see if anything is the first post office to bring the same as last year with the police regarding reopening of our case studies and I will continue to report disturbances to you to log in to the landowner in helping to maintain security and privacy policy terms and conditions of the tenancy agreement with the police regarding reopening the best way to go on the phone is not the intended recipient you are looking for an experienced in delivering the first time buyers.
>>
>>32805097
>Cycling anything other than metal through your weapon.

Do you want your gun to jam?
>>
>>32808713
This. Watched a polycase round destroy a fluted barrel and blow the magazine into pieces. I can't speak for a polymer bullet in a standard brass case.
>>
>>32805097

I'm going right side tonight and maybe new Sprint network to go over the coals I had already have it ready early because I am I doing my best friend
>>
>>32805097
>be called PolyCASE
>make bullits not cases out of polimer
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.