/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Armslist and fudds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3899.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3899.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
I'm a 19 year old in Florida and it's legal for me to get a handgun but through a private sale only, however, most of the people on armslist selling put
>21+
On their ads. Some turn me away when they find out my age too.
How to convince/find someone who will sell to me legally?
Also
>armslist thread
>>
>>32804943
>some turn me away when they find out my age too
I fail to see how this is in any way a problem. It's their prerogative.
>how to convince/find someone who will sell to me legally?
1. Keep trying
2. Try to act and appear more mature or older than you actually are.

I refuse to sell anything, even parts, to anybody under 25 or over 70. I just don't want to deal with their bullshit.

>armslist thread
Some guy's been trying to sell a used, mid-90's-vintage Winchester model 70 push-feed takeoff barrel for like 16 months here. He started out asking $700 for it (more than MSRP for a new model 70), over the months has dropped it down to $425. He relists it literally every single fucking day, and literally every single fucking day I flag it as both overpriced and as a scam. I don't know how he hasn't gotten banned yet.
>>
>>32804943
You could turn 21? You could keep trying. Cant make someone sell you something. 21 is the age from a dealer and most people just use that by default. Be patient.
>>
>>32804943
Send them a copy of the law from a .gov website. Otherwise nothing. In my state there are no restrictions on ftf long arms sales, yet people still "require" CCW/pp permits, which are only required for pistols. I figure that if they are too dumb to know the law they don't deserve my money.
>>
>>32804943
>armslist thread
>http://www.armslist.com/posts/6384855/st-louis-missouri-rifles-for-sale--s-w-m-p
>M&P Sport 2
>used
>$400 over retail and $200 over MSRP
>no extras
>>
File: wtf.png (565KB, 1402x944px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
565KB, 1402x944px
>>32804943
>>
>>32805046
A lot of people will put down ridiculous/stupid prices on listing because they're, well, stupid. I have a local gunshop that spams my area with their 'pistols/shotguns/ars for sale!' listing and they always put it up as 'FREE'. Needless to say they are not free, and I don't patronize their store.
>>
>>32805109
Same here but with a pawn shop. Always misprices the guns
>>
>>32805109
start calling them about the free guns
when they say thay are not free tell them to expect a summons to court for falsely advertising there prices
>>
>>32804943
What part of Florida?
>>
>>32805046
the price is '123456' not actually what hes asking obviously, but why doesnt he just put what he wants for it
>>
>>32805109
Bring suit for false advertisement
>>
Obligatory

http://www.armslist.com/posts/6342207/maryland-rifles-for-sale-trade--91-30-mosin-nagant-sporter
>>
>>32805304
Southwest
>>
http://www.armslist.com/posts/3477443/cincinnati-ohio-rifles-for-sale--bubba-d-k31---rare--not-many-left-

>People like this exist
>>
>>32805344
No shit.

I would be willing to bet it's over $10,000 though.
>listing is down now (probably deleted for being reported) but someone had a Henry Golden Boy Eagle Scout commemorative rifle, used, up for $10,000 and meant it as it was also mentioned in the body of the ad.

They're still in production and cost about $800.
>>
You guys think if I put out a wtb post on armslist for a handgun and included my age in the description I'd get any takers or just people thinking I'm a criminal?
>>
All I know is that I always try to follow the minimum requirements of the law and to make sure that I'm not selling to a spic, nigger, Muslim or any other nonwhite except a well behaved Asian
>>
>>32804996
Most people think it is a law they have to follow. As soon as you tell them and show them the law, the get flustered and just stop replying
>source: under 21
>>
>>32807127
I don't even look at the age, I just make sure you're resident of my state and off we fucking go
>>
>>32804971
How do I sound more mature through a message?

Also
>under 25
Why?
>>
>>32805807
Ayyyy
239 here.
>>
>>32807145
People like you are hard to find. God bless you anon
>>
>>32807127
This is the exact same problem I've been having. Have you had any success?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.