[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canada General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 39

File: 1485443707774.png (326KB, 1090x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1485443707774.png
326KB, 1090x1086px
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/jkGPzQCc

Last thread >>32781863
>>
my licence is almost up, will the ontario CFO renew me without a club membership if i have restricted?
>>
File: 1478549648038m.jpg (212KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1478549648038m.jpg
212KB, 1024x683px
>the only two guns I want more than anything, but I can't because "it's 2015 +2" edition
>>
We really need some new header images for our breads.
>>
>>32803691
For sure, no problems. I live in Ontario and when I was getting RPAL, nobody asked for any memberships nor called my references. Granted I didnt renew it, because I only got it last summer, but I've read that range membership is not a requirement when getting RPAL
>>
File: 1476671791273m.jpg (27KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1476671791273m.jpg
27KB, 1024x576px
>>32803727
One I really like
>>
>>32803727
Something with Mad Max.
>>
>>32803758
Perhaps.

Someone who can into computer needs to take the curbstomp gif from American History X, and replace Edward Norton with Mad Max, and the tanned fellow with some RCMP gun grabber.

That will put the edge on.
>>
File: hdwkcq.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
hdwkcq.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>>32803758
>>32803782
Why even bother, O leary is crushing it in polls. We're fucked.
>>
File: image.jpg (263KB, 1024x770px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263KB, 1024x770px
Let's make this a gore thread
>>
>>32803855

Meme harder. The only reason he's winning in the polls is because people don't know who Bernier is.
>>
>>32803727
>>32803751
>>32803758
nothing short of using the actual flag is as immediately eye catching as what's used right now.

our country is not in a good place right now and it's trajectory should concern you. if you can't handle a bit of self deprecation over this fact, maybe kys.
>>
Phone polling doesn't work anymore.

it's an archaic form of research that dates back to phone numbers actually corresponding to physical locations.
>>
File: great cancuck genocide.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
great cancuck genocide.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>
>>32803880
Oh vey, anodda shoah!
>>
>>>/pol/109618289

Ayo goys, help me bump this thread and get /pol/ interested in helping secure Canada's future.
>>
>>32803880
>Here we see armed stormtroopers from Trump's right wing death squads massacring Canadians
>>
>>32803721
Why can you shoot 2 shells out of the shotgun that looks like this in half life 2? That's what I think of whenever I see one because I never have actually sighted one in real life being a Canadian and all.

Just when I forgot where I was again.
>>
Is the UTG Tri Rail for the M305/M14 any good? I was thinking of buying a CASM mount but does a long scope with 3 inch eye relief work fine on the UTG rail? How can I prevent shells from impacting the scope?
>>
>>32804712
Only one barrel, the bottom tube is actually the magazine where the shells sit before they're fired.
>>
>>32804838
It must be really awkward to change a magazine like that.
>>
>>32804894
You don't change them, you load them one shell at a time from the bottom near the trigger.
>>
>>32804902
And does it shoot the same shotgun shell as the AK-15?
>>
>>32804838
Yeah I know, I just thought it was ridiculous to put it in the game like that, If you want to make an optional double barrel pump shotgun, just animate something new and made up like half the other guns. Maybe I'm just being autistic though.
>>
>>32804894
You've never fired a tube fed shotgun before?
>>
>>32805126
Quit taking me seriously I'm trying to shit post here.
>>
>>32805759
I honestly wouldn't be surprise if tube fed shotguns were illegal in Canada.
>>
>>32803745
>range membership is not a requirement when getting RPAL
Range/Club membership is only a requirement when purchasing a restricted firearm. It is absolutely not required for licensing whatsoever.

And even then, range/club membership requirements aren't exactly a law, but more so a heavily enforced policy. Most provincial CFOs require it just to cover their own asses.

The basic logic behind the requirement goes something like
>hurf durf gun-related crimes are committed with assault glock handguns
>we'll make them prove they're club members because fudds don't usually commit crimes

And I've heard that the Ontario CFO doesn't require club membership to purchase restricted firearms. But the last time I hear this was months ago, and this could be easily outdated.
>>
>>32803896
USA
>Bernie is a meme
>ends up being Hitlery CUnton vs. Donarudo Toranpu-senpai
>Toranpu-senpai won

Canada
>Bernie-R is a meme
>ends up being Justin Selfie Turdeau vs. O'Leary
>Turdeau wins again and nothing happens
>or
>O'Leary wins and it gets worse

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>32806001
Trudeau isn't the worst tbqh. He's a dumbass libcuck that says stupid shit, but what has he really done that's so bad? He's all talk it seems to me.
>>
>>32806585
higher immigrant quotas
syrian refuges
carbon tax
trump's administration stops funding abortions in other countries? don't worry, our tax dollars will cover it
trump's administration bans immigration from shitholes? don't worry, we'll take them.
etc.

there's no coming back from the damage he will have done by the time he's up for reelection
>>
>>32806585
>but what has he really done that's so bad? He's all talk it seem
Alberta wants a word with you.
>>
>>32806896
You mean to tell me there are worse people in Canadian politics?
>>
>>32806896
Allowing poor muzzie immigrants was terrible, I will give you that. Is the carbon tax even a go though? And besides that he hasn't done shit.

>>32806912
Unless Trudeau is the second coming of Jesus Christ he doesn't have the power to crash the oil price.
>>
>>32807438
>Is the carbon tax even a go though?

Yeah, my buddy who lives in Alberta got his carbon tax refund or whatever, he doesn't own a car so the gov't basically payed him money.
>>
What are some NR rifles with particularly good ergonomics?
Some of my guns don't feel comfortable at all and I don't really use them anyway so I'm thinking about doing a trade of some sort.
I'm eyeing the T/C Encore Pro Hunter, anyone here ever fondled one?
>>
>>32807567
>Brad Wall is fighting it hard
Feels good man
>>
>>32807572
I can totally recommend stuff to you because I totally know your height, your build, the lengths of your arms, the size of your hands & fingers, which hand you're dominant in, and what textures you like & dislike.
>>
>>32807617
Oh please
Obviously fitting is a personal thing but lots of guns have good ergonomics for the vast majority of people as lots of other ones don't.
>>
>>32807657
You mean to tell me that things that are meant to be held by people are generally designed with as little discomfort possible?

Thank you for your profound insight.
>>
>>32807922
Your noguns is showing badly
It's alright, I used to be noguns too
>>
File: img_3660.jpg (33KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
img_3660.jpg
33KB, 900x700px
>>32805955
I know a couple people without club membership that own restricted firearms. I just got my RPAL last week and I ordered a pistol from SFRC so we'll see what happens. They gave me a transfer number so I'm guessing the CFO is working on it now. Also I'm not a member of a range, but I mentioned I was looking into joining one. But I'm in Ontario too. What about people who don't want restricted firearms for range purposes though? I believe collecting, and lawful occupation are also reasons to obtain a restricted firearm.

Also, what are some /k/ommando's opinions on a norinco NP22? It will be my first handgun and for $359 I figured I'd take a chance.
>>
>>32808048
>What about people who don't want restricted firearms for range purposes though? I believe collecting, and lawful occupation are also reasons to obtain a restricted firearm.
If you're registered as a collector, a club membership is the least of your concerns. It's actually a pain in the ass to be a collector.

As for lawful occupations that use handguns, you're using firearms provided by your employer, not your own personal firearm.
>>
>>32808153
From what I've heard it can be a pain in the ass to own firearms for collecting as you must prove that you have "significant historical or mechanical knowledge" of them or some bullshit like that.

Although on my RPAL application form I believed it only asked if I was interested in obtaining firearms for - collecting - target shooting - or the course of a lawful occupation. I don't recall actually seeing anything that specified what they meant by collecting. At least not on the application forms.
>>
>>32808211
I think you have to pass an asian-tier written exam.
Unless I'm mixing it up with another country.
>>
>>32806896
>syrian refugees

yeah man that group of 300 refugees who moved in the town beside mine is just DESTROYING the entire community, down the drain, Ontario is finished.

I don't know if you're fucking around or just genuinely stupid and bigoted.
>>
>>32808439
Weren't like half of them Christians too? We take almost no Syrian refugees in comparison to other Asian countries legally immigrating here (If you're a white supremacist) You should care more about hundreds of thousands of chinese flooding in, instead of 30,000 nearly white looking people? Half the terrorists we've had were angsty french Canadians born here...
>>
>>32808556
This.

Syria is a secular nation. All the extremism there are the fuckwads that the US was training under Obama to try and topple Assad.

Their "Civil war" was just a bunch of pissed off farmers protesting until jackals planted in the crowd fired on police.

And even then, in that exchange,more police officers died than protesters.

This was used as an excuse to arm the "moderate rebels" (aka Saudi funded extremists).

The whole thing is a pile of garbage, but you should be more comfortable around a Syrian than a Saudi
>>
>>32808588
Oh and also let's remember that we only take women, children and whole families from Syria. No single men.
>>
>>32808048
My first handgun was their P228 clone (NP34?). Finish was shit and the grips were of the cheapest plastic in existence, but it went bang every time and didn't give a fuck about what ammo you put in it. Really can't go wrong for the price.
>>
>>32808669
Yes. That's another point I was trying to make. I think what Germany is doing is extremely stupid. If those euros knew what was good for them, they would shut down those borders completely. We have a nice big ocean in between that gives us a big advantage in regulating it.
>>
>>32808669
Great, that takes care of the immediate threat, but does absolutely nothing for the demographic shift in the country. Low domestic birthrate and relatively weak culture, plus a large influx of high-birthrate people from a much stronger culture, results in dramatic shifts in demographics and culture.
>>
>>32808868
Not denying that at all. I'm not saying there aren't issues with Canada's immigration policies. But the whole stance that "oh my god the Syrians are going to explode us" is a flawed stance and won't win you any political points.
>>
>>32808868
>>32808923
So what the fuck do we so? As long as melting pot=our entire culture we're fucked.
>>
>>32809116
We're not melting pot. We are multiculturalism. Didn't you go to public school?

A melting pot policy is focused on integration and the discarding all of the incompatible features of the previous culture. A multiculturalist one is focused on promoting the differences between cultures, and intent on having them all live harmoniously in one country. It's pretty clear which one is better.

And even so, if you want to preserve your domestic culture as effectively as possible, citizenship or even residence must only be given to people of compatible culture and beliefs. I think the Swiss have a pretty strict approach to this, look it up.
>>
>>32809116
see
>>32809164
Melting pot is good. It's what we don't have in Canada.

Melting pot takes the best of each individual culture, vs. "multiculturalism" which is just a fancy word for "Segregation, but it's okay if liberals do it."
>>
>>32808556
Look it up. They were not French the were Muslim. Just had French names
>>
>>32809188
Melting pot is best because it requires assimilation. That is discouraged in Canada.
>>
>>32809328
Yeah, at the same time I've met a lot of immigrants that have voluntarily assimilated, because they like what Canada stands for. If we need to let people in to make our margin calls, it should be people like that. Not people who believe in segregating themselves and clenching onto their parent culture.
>>
>>32809353
That's the thing. It doesn't matter whether the person is from Iraq or North Korea or some shit, if it can be determined (as best as realistically possible) that they wish to integrate and leave behind barbaric elements of their old culture, then they're a good fit.

As of right now, nobody is tested for cultural compatibility because it is not a requirement of the immigration process. That's how you get cultural enclaves like Hongcouver.
>>
>>32809392
They should make all applicants watch a curling game, but keep the score a secret. If by the final end the applicant can successfully identify the winning team, they are allowed in.

Because only Canadians understand what's happening in curling.
>>
>>32809416
Really? I always though curling was pretty simple to understand.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>32809416
>Canadians understand what's happening in curling
Nobody understands that boring shit.
>>
>>32809353
>>32809392
Daily reminder that people can naturally sort immigration and assimilation out themselves without the help of big brother, just like we used to do during the settlement of North America. Sure there was a load of racism and social divide, but over time we joined together because we wanted and needed to. The only problem is that now the American empire has created all of these terrorists, and we've been stripped of our self defence rights.
>>
>>32803653
Whats a good shotgun thats a sxs and cheap ass hell
Bonus points if its got hammers on it.
>>
>>32809561
Used Turk/Chink shit.
>>
>>32809609
Fine by me got a name?
>>
>>32809507
>without the help of big brother
Unfortunately big brother has been here for quite some time, and he's not going away in the forseeable future. How we proceed must take this into consideration.
>>
>>32809621
Nope. More of it is good than not, but if it's an uncommon Turk name stay away. Of all the shitty guns you can buy, a shitty 12 gauge is least likely to kill you.
>>
https://sputniknews.com/politics/201701291050117678-trudeau-accept-all-refugees/
>>
>>32809940
>just radical Islamic terrorism my shit up, senpai
>>
>>32809940
>>32810198
They're women and children, not walking IEDs.
>>
>>32810272
>0.005 Cents deposited into account
>>
>>32810288
Prove me wrong, please. That's what I was told, don't have a source.
>>
File: IMG_1378.jpg (92KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1378.jpg
92KB, 1024x576px
>>32810310
They are dead weight on our economy and they don't Share classical Canadian values
>>
>>32810359
All I said was that they weren't adult males, not that they are good to have here.
>>
>>32810272
Under our prior policy, yes. Justin's newly-pleged commitment to refugees implies any and all, not merely handpicked women and children.
>>
>>32808868
You should be worried about chinks and flips then, considering they outnumber Syrian immigrants.
>>
>>32810509
Flip culture doesn't really clash with Canadian culture, I've worked with plenty and they've been pretty Westernized right off the boat (probably the Spanish and US influence for so long). 1st gen Chink culture does, though fortunately their offspring tend to integrate far faster than those of Muslim immigrants.
>>
File: zsnakehead2.jpg (60KB, 600x376px) Image search: [Google]
zsnakehead2.jpg
60KB, 600x376px
>>32810538
Also depends on the chink.

Hong Kongers are a-okay with me. Mainlanders not so much.

On that note, I don't like how mainlanders try to fuck with the ecology. They have no respect for conservation, and will overfish the shit out of rivers, lakes, and oceans. They also have this weird tradition of releasing foreign species into lakes. I recall that a lake had to be drained because they dropped a snakehead in there. I think it's really unfair that a lot of western countries will bend over backwards to try and protect endangered species in China, but they can't show the same courtesy to western wildlife.
>>
File: China.png (946KB, 1400x5552px) Image search: [Google]
China.png
946KB, 1400x5552px
>>32810581
>Hong Kongers are a-okay
I've had this experience too. People from HK tend to speak English at least to some degree, and they're not fucking savages like those from the mainland.

Speaking of, good excuse as any to post pic related.
>>
>>32810609
I also might be a little biased, as I recently returned from a trip to Hong Kong.

It was truly a magnificent place. The only thing I didn't like about it were the Mainland tourists. But like I said, Hong Kongers are a-okay. I'm almost convinced at this point that HKers and Japanese are more polite than Canadians.
>>
>>32809621
Dominion arms outlaw
>>
Had a frustrating experience today at a Canadian airport.

Normally whenever I've flown with firearms both security and the airline are content with the paperwork. Today they wanted all my cases opened, wanted to see each firearm and the certificates for the two handguns. They questioned me on the bayonets attached to the SKS's and claimed they'd never seen "guns with attached knives" before.

Then they found the A-Zoom snap-caps for my restricteds and called them ammunition and said it had to be locked up. I said it was inert material, not ammunition, not explosive, not carrying any kind of charge. They said those solid-purple prop pieces looked like ammo and they'd have to call their supervisor.

Then another person was called and finally one of the flight attendants (not even the Captain or F.O.) was brought over to examine them and to have the final say on whether or not they were ammo and if they would or wouldn't be allowed on the plane.

They were and I just made it onto my flight. They traveled in Oversize. When I got to my destination I waited at Oversize--nothing. Happen to glance over at the regular baggage carousel in the publicly accessible claim zone, and there, free for anyone's taking, are my guns, in their cases, circling freely in the Canadian terminal.

They're safe home now and CATSA will be hearing from me on Monday.
>>
>>32811352
Is there even such a thing as competent airline security?
>>
File: ScottTSA.png (206KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
ScottTSA.png
206KB, 720x404px
>>32811381
>>32811352
>mfw Family Guy wasn't even joking about the TSA
>>
>>32811381

The best part is I'd flown out just a few weeks earlier and had absolutely none of this nonsense to content with--same guns, same airline, same cities and route.
>>
>>32811381
There is, but not in North America.

I've always assumed all airport security was shit. Then I realized I've only seen what it was like in Canadian and American airports.

Then I went to other countries. Japan and Hong Kong have excellent airport security.
>>
>>32808211
>For what reason(s) are you applying for this license?
>All lawful purposes

Only correct answer.
>>
>>32811712
>collecting is a lawful purpose
>"Well, hey, this applicant DID say ALL lawful purposes"
>the Arsy MP visit his house every second Saturday to ask him questions about every gun he owns
>"What kind of gun is this?"
>"What war, if any, was it used in?"
>"What caliber does it take?"
>"What are the metallurgical properties of its receiver?"
>"What is the middle name of the soldier who used it?"
>"What are the exact coordinates of where the tree that was cut down to make the stock used to stand?"
>"What is the batch number of the Cosmoline that was used to preserve it?"
>>
>>32811788
>haha jk u don't have to answer because we just reclassified everything so turn them all in or go to prison
>>
>>32811809
I hope this post is just a lighthearted joke.

I get most of my Canadian firearms-related news from /k/, and it's been about a month since I went on /k/, so I would be worried if something changed while I was gone.
>>
>>32811839
It is a joke.

For now.
>>
>>32811491
Canadian airport security was fantastic when I was there. I was just in Vancouver though. And also I'm used to LAX so that might explain it.
>>
>>32811788
>Implying I'm not a huge gun nerd and would actually know that shit
>>
>>32811839

The gun control is coming "soon". This spring most likely.

It might be worthwhile holding onto a day off from work to protest if need be.
>>
>>32812290
All I know is that they're going to stamp extra serial numbers on every gun coming into Canada. It worries me to think that they'll do more.
>>
>>32812443

The LPC has been promising to ban all handguns and semi-auto's since before Harper got into power.
>>
>>32812469
What's funny is that the current Liberal Party has said very little about guns, and it was the NDP that wanted to do the very same things you've mentioned.
>>
File: LPC platform, guns 1.png (698KB, 1900x468px) Image search: [Google]
LPC platform, guns 1.png
698KB, 1900x468px
>>32812474

What's funny is that, if you look on their website, the stub for that part of the platform shows this...
>>
File: LPC platform, guns 2.png (572KB, 1267x949px) Image search: [Google]
LPC platform, guns 2.png
572KB, 1267x949px
>>32812474
>>32812488

But the actual body shows this... Most of which either makes no sense or already exists.
>>
You guys make me sad, Every Arabic type person I grew up with did Canadian things and fit in perfectly. Same with every other minority friend I had growing up. It usually takes a generation or 2 for them to assimilate but it almost always happens. It really helps when you actually talk to them. I've even worked with a few recent immigrants that were practicing muslims and they were completely polite and we had some good laughs more than a few times. So want to know the best way to fix this kind of thing, might be to quit being so cold and pissed off and next time you see new people try to be inviting and get them interested in something that you enjoy that's "Canadian".
The kids literally just want a life that they see in american movies and tv. But the biggest thing stopping them is that they're afraid because they can't go online without thinking half of Canadians hate them because off where they are from.
>>
>>32810272
They aren't walking IEDs when they come in, they just follow an ideology that encourages becoming one very strongly, and live in a time when becoming one is a couple google searches away. Making bombs is fucking easy, even easier than making guns.
>And all this before the cultural differences
>To say even more moderate forms of Islam is extremely right wing is to put it mildly
>Women are not allowed out of the house without a male relative or husband
>FGM is common and encouraged
>Incest is common and encouraged between cousins to the point where the majority of Muslim majority nations where Islam has been dominant for a few centuries are all over or close to 50% inbred to a worrying degree
>>
anyone familiar with the mossberg MMR hunter? it's more or less the price of a norinco but i never hear anyone mention it. it lacks an adjustable stock, forend rails, a dust cover, a forward assist, and a threaded barrel. i guess that brings the production costs down a bit.
>>
>>32812881
>From Sask
>Almost nobody of a different skin colour except Flips pouring my coffee
>Everybody I know is racist to some degree
>Go to Vancouver, 50% Asian, many burkhas and blacks
>Try to suppress my racism but it's always in the back of my mind
It's not easy to accept these people if you never saw them at first. Natural human response I suppose.
>>
>>32812881

When I was living in Brampton, I was fucking ostracized for being white. Even the fucking kids calling me "Opie" and shit.

If you haven't lived in one of the ghettos, you don't know what it's like.
>>
>>32812881
Oh you can fuck right off. I don't want the people who when they're 1% of the population are the nicest people imaginable, but when they're 51% they're cutting off your head in the town square. Neither should you. Canadians, by and large, are giving their country away to those who are out to destroy it and doing so with open eyes and smiles. It makes me sick to see the country I was raised in go down the path of willful self-annihilation all to appease the altar of "Diversity" and "Multiculturalism".
>>
>>32813482

>go to Pizza Hut in brampton on a Saturday night
>only one white person in the whole restaurant
>>
>>32813687

>Walk along the sidewalk to get groceries
>Family in their front yard on the opposite side of the street hurries inside as soon as they see us coming
>Walking back from the store with groceries in hand
>Family is outside again, sees us coming and immediately rushes indoors again
>>
>>32813759

>go to a mall in mississauga
>i'm the only white person in the building
>foot taller than anyone in the building
>>
File: 1458086283974.jpg (29KB, 356x356px) Image search: [Google]
1458086283974.jpg
29KB, 356x356px
>>32813100
>>
>>32812881
>my handful of anecdotes and subjective experiences beat statistical data
Justin get the fuck off the computer and get back to destroying the country.

Islam, in its dominant form, is incompatible with Western culture. "Moderates" tend to agree with principles like Sharia law, gender inequality, the prohibition of homosexuals, etc (and who can blame them, when their religions literally demands these things?)

The ones who are the most innocuous have abandoned the tenets of their religion to the point that they're equivalent to Christmas-and-Easter Christians. That's fine. But most are not that way, and it doesn't help when our national cultural policy not only encourages, but also funds the formation of cultural and religious enclaves. When Muslim immigrants live in insular communities, it's much harder to deviate from a more orthodox implementation of Islam, and harder to integrate into Canadian society.

Also, it's interesting to note that the majority of Westerners going to join ISIS are 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants. They're "normal" guys and girls who lived in the West their entire lives. And their parents can only shrug and claim surprise about how their baby could be radicalized to such an extent, as though that shit just magically springs up out of nowhere.
>>
What's the law on target shooting / sighting on crown land in Ontario?
>>
>>32813794
sauga here too. white's have been a minority for a long time now.

I'm talking like back in 2008... in a catholic highschool... which allowed muslims to attend because muh public funding.

I fucking hate this country. I know some spots aren't that bad, but if you've lived in one of the big cities that is forcing you through this terrible experiment of multiculturalism, you'd know it spreads like a fucking cancer outward to all other neighboring cities.
>>
>>32808669
This is extremely obvious shilling, I'm just surprised to see it on /k/

((()))
>>
>>32808816
When are people going to finally embrace that we're a global Earth with one race, the human race?

#include <stdio.11> void functionName(rn.op) { ...33 ..91 ...4 ...626 ..1 ...1 } int main() { ... .. ... ... .. ... functionName NULL
>>
O'Leary is just a covert Liberal in the Conservative Party. A fraud.

Why do Canadians persist in pandering to the left?
>>
File: oleary.png (2MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
oleary.png
2MB, 2000x1000px
>>32815460
Pretty much.
>>
>>32815297

He does it for free.
>>
Is there anybody here that knows enough about politics to fill me in on if the Conservatives are mad enough to vote for O'Leary? He's obviously a risky ass hole but the popularity is apparently there.
>>
>>32816301

Ask anyone you know who isn't political which names they recognize on the list of candidates.

I'm betting than less than 20% recognize more than 2 of them.
>>
>>32816334
An ad campaign can change that very quickly. Not like Obama was a household name in 2005.
>>
>>32816604

MEMES, Anon. We need MEMES.

You need easy to digest images that spread like wildfire across normiebook and twitter.
>>
File: Maxime Tacticool Bernier.jpg (102KB, 1086x780px) Image search: [Google]
Maxime Tacticool Bernier.jpg
102KB, 1086x780px
Oh hey, look at what I found.
>>
File: Max Bernier.png (351KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
Max Bernier.png
351KB, 620x465px
We can do it, brothers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V7aUT13qtM
>>
>>32816633
We don't actually need memes, we need a charismatic guy who motivates every westerner he can, and a Trudeau smear campaign. Pull a Trump in that it was the lack of Hillary voters that let him win, not an exceptional amount of Trump voters.
>>
>>32816767

We've got a head start on Trudeau memes. Bernier needs memes of his own. Use memes to spread his platform. Associate his image with respectable leaders, real or fictitious. How many people have you seen call Trump the "God Emperor" after seeing the 40K meme?
>>
>>32812488
>>32812489
>"We will take action to get handguns and assault weapons off our streets."
>streets
Based on currently existing laws, handguns and "assault weapons" are only allowed in shooting ranges. They were never allowed on the streets.

LPC:
>wants handguns and scary blacktical rifles off the STREETS
>never said anything about abolishing pre-existing lawful use

NDP:
>wants handguns and scary blacktical rifles gone. Completely. Absolutely none. Nada. Zip. Zero. No civilian ownership whatsoever.
>>
>>32816822
Do you really think Trump was memed into the white house? People liked that he said controversial things, supported policies they liked and wasn't PC. /pol/ and the_donald browsers were a tiny fraction of voters. But either way, if the Conservative party smears Trudeau in a smart way, and he doesn't manage to legalize weed, were good.
>>
>>32817272
Despite my fervent dislike for the Liberal Party of Canada, the one and only thing that I do agree with them on is legalizing marijuana.

Loser stoners, as degenerate as they are, are not the true enemy. The real enemy are industries that feel threatened by the presence of marijuana.
>>
>>32803721
The spazz is prohibited here? Why? Is it just another one of those "looks too scary for the common rabble to own"?
>>
>>32817902
It's another hollywood gun ban.
I got to play around with one once. Really cool, the stock was really uncomfortable though.
>>
>>32807572
K31 feels fucking amazing in hand, but the recoil + hard buttplate isn't very ergonomic
>>
>>32817518
Absolutely agree. But in the grand scheme of things, I think another term of Trudeau will be a lot more damaging than no weed and Mad Max getting in.
>>
>>32817902
Why? No real reason besides irrational fear of non-fudd guns.
It was in a movie and the libs thought it was too scary.
The ONLY reason the AR isnt prohib is because it was very popular in competition use, so it was named restricted. Otherwise it would share the same classification as the AK
>>
>>32817921
>It's another hollywood gun ban.
>>32818692
>It was in a movie and the libs thought it was too scary.
Jesus, is that really all it takes these days?

>le year 2019
>directing an action film with a Canadian setting
>to make it realistic, tactical guns aren't used
>just regular ol' fudd guns
>.30-30 lever actions, .308 bolt-actions,12ga break-action shotguns, etc.
>liberals now find this offensive & decide to ban these guns

>le year 2053
>another action movie taking place in Canada is made
>the characters all fight each other with orange pool noodles

>2067
>another action movie set in Canada
>the good guy and the bad guy talk out their differences
>the bad guy apologizes for his behaviour
>The End
>>
>>32818881
>Jesus, is that really all it takes these days?
I did a video on this recently and pointed out that's an issue with current firearms laws.
One instance I highlighted was the fact that the G11 was banned and the only places you've ever seen one is in a magazine or the movie Demolition Man.
>>
>>32819275
>G11
>Demolition Man
Shit, I knew that gun looked familiar when I was watching it a while back...
>>
If you guys want a good laugh go through the list of candidates websites on the Conservatives site.
>Almost all don't list most of their policies
>A few had pages that were entirely French with no English option
>Half of them jumped on the Trump train with pages entirely devoted to immigration policy
>one didn't even load
>>
>>32819275
>Demolition Man
I really need to watch that movie. Apparently it's really freaky how real-life is starting to look like this movie.
>>
>>32819375
>A few had pages that were entirely French with no English option
That's surprisingly generous of the CPC. I always got the impression that they were out of touch with the French-Canadian community.
>>
>>32819352
Here's the video if you were curious. Trying to get better at doing video presentations.
Suggestions by anyone on how to improve the quality is always appreciated.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ltmanS_YJw
>>
File: 500px-Spas12_fixed.jpg (12KB, 500x106px) Image search: [Google]
500px-Spas12_fixed.jpg
12KB, 500x106px
>>32817921
>the stock was really uncomfortable
I've never really understood the point of folding stocks on a hefty scattergat like that
>>
>>32819390
Plus you get Wesley Snipes cracking wise the whole time. You won't be disappointed.
>>
>>32819398
They're trying to tap into the fanbase of Justin "Not Franco? No Thank You" Trudeau
>>
>>32819431
I'm assuming that since it was developed with police in mind (hence the pump function) it was made folding so they could pile up in vans or whatnot on their way around where they're needed.
>>
>>32819552
Sounds reasonable enough, thanks for the informed explanation Tok
>>
>>32819600
>Implying I'm Tok and not a different Canada thread regular.
>>
two gunmen just shot up 40 muslims in quebec

uh oh
>>
>>32819675
>40 muslims in quebec
That alone is a lie
>>
>>32819635
Good try Constable but I'm onto you
>>
>>32819698
but its not
>>
File: 1485451661652.png (28KB, 446x367px) Image search: [Google]
1485451661652.png
28KB, 446x367px
>>32819675
>You're not lying
Here comes Polytechnique II: Electric Boogaloo.
>>
>>32819771
> not getting the joke
You should come onto /pol/ sometime friend.
>>
>>32819675
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

WE ALL HAVE TO COLLECTIVELY PRAY THAT IT WAS AN AMERICAN WITH ILLEGAL GUNS.
>>
>>32819675
>five dead
lmao plebs can't even aim
>>
>>32819675
>>32819818
http://www.lapresse.ca/le-soleil/justice-et-faits-divers/201701/29/01-5064309-quatre-morts-dans-la-fusillade-a-la-mosquee-de-sainte-foy.php

don't worry, it was an AK-47. those are illegal anyways ;^)
>>
>>32819859
>AK-47
Confirmed for SKS.
Better have a boating accident quick.
>>
File: 1483718862847.png (551KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
1483718862847.png
551KB, 964x912px
>>32819880
>>
File: aaaaaaaaagh-karin.png (175KB, 482x436px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaagh-karin.png
175KB, 482x436px
>>32819859
>literally just got my license
>G*odale loads firearm policy committee with the eternal vagina
>this happens
>>
>>32819880
Fuck, I just bought 500 fucking rounds yesterday.
>>
Anyone here CAF?
I'm joining up now
Wondering how it is on the inside
>>
>>32820066
B O R I N G
>>
>>32820077
Yeah, that's the general impression I've got

What about officer shit?
>>
>>32820089
Sit at a desk, Sit at a desk more, Order shitheads to do boring shit. Be bored.
Don't join the CAF right now, If you really want to. Join the reserves.
>>
This shit's concerning.
>>>/pol/109855190
>>
>>32820116
What's wrong with the AF?

Honestly, I'm joining up because my job prospects are pretty low
A steady pay cheque is what I want. Damn being bored.
>>
>>32820133
why is it concerning he just wants to protest dude
>>
>>32820146
Anything during peacetime is boring as fuck, Maybe if you want to be artillery or a trainer it won't be boring. But reg force? You're fucked 24/7 with constant standby shit.
>>
>>32820176
Good thing we're fastpaced to another wartime, eh?
>>
>>32820196
Hopefully.
>>
>>32819675
Muslims killing Muslims and liberals will blame guns and further restrict them. Ignoring the truth pulling wool over your eyes
>>
On a different note, anyone do time in the forces?

What did you have to do to pass eye exam?
>>
>>32819275
Hey I watch your vids. Great shit mang. Do a innawoods gear vid?
>>
>>32820225
I did an eye exam.
>>
>>32820165
Because that was posted a few hours before those people were shot around the mosque.
>>
>>32820263
What did the eye exam consist of?
>>
>>32820255
Glad you like it.I will consider making a video about that, thanks for the suggestion.
>>
>>32820282
An eye exam.
>>
>>32820282
Mine was just looking at an eye chart with each eye, I think. It was a few years ago so I forget most of the details.
>>
>>32820278
why is it concerning though. so what if he posted. who gives a fuck. its a done deal. what can you do about it now? it would be emotionally immature of you to feel concern right now instead of, say, sympathy. which you should feel either because lol muslims.
>>
I'm so pissed at the price/availablity of VZ 58's, they've jumped from $900 a year ago to $1400. At this rate I may never be able to get one.
>>
>>32819675
We're fucked aren't we? I bet fucking big money that if we even got a pro-gun conservative and not the massive communist that is O'Leary that the liberals would run this shit like mad anyways! FUCK! Man thins isn't going to be good.
>>
>>32820278
And everyone told him to go on Friday. Today isn't Friday dude.
>>
>>32820403
They were $1200-1300 a year ago. I don't know about pre-2015, but they were definitely around $1300 in 2016.
>>
>>32820403
It's not really just the price of the rifles Anon, look to the value of our dollar.
http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=CAD&to=USD&view=5Y
>>
>>32820403
Order a norinco 81 instead
>>
>>32819675
>>32820458
If we get reactionary over shit like this were as bad as Libnigs. Keep calm, smear Trudeau, and help support Mad Max.
>>
File: 1483817619546.jpg (250KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483817619546.jpg
250KB, 2000x1000px
>>32820514
B E R N I E R
E
R
N
I
E
R

Reminder, check up on /pol/ every little bit and run Oleary threads into the fucking ground. We need to constantly remind people that Bernier is infinitely better for everyone than Oleary.
>>
>>32820509
those will enver get here
>>
>>32820594
They got passed after sitting with the glorious RCMP for 4 years
>>
>>32819859
What if it was a Valmet?
>>
>>32820483
Nah man way lower, there were priced the same as the second last batch of 858's that came in about a year ago for $1000
>>
>>32820618
too tasteful for somebody throwing it and their life away
>>
https://www.rt.com/news/375554-quebec-city-mosque-shooting/

God damnit Canada, you were already fighting so hard.
>>
>>32820594
you just like having a monopoly on AKs around here
>>
>>32820618
>>32820618
how hard is it to break in to a police evidence locker?
>>
>>32820669
Well, we need to wait, but it looks like another round of Quebec ruining it for the rest of us.
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-29+at+08.02.02).png (46KB, 942x532px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-29+at+08.02.02).png
46KB, 942x532px
The next few days are going to suck.
>>
>>32820846
Wait nevermind. I've been coaxed into a snafu, it was a joke. I'm so sorry.

Please point and laugh at me.
>>
File: 1338071908437.jpg (183KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1338071908437.jpg
183KB, 717x880px
>>32820846
>>32820867
"You have to go back."
-President Donald J. Trump, United States of America
>>
File: 1484452330469.png (186KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484452330469.png
186KB, 800x800px
>>32820893
I only use it for canadaguns when the general is slow, I swear.
>>
File: frustrated.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
frustrated.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
God I hope it wasn't a VZ58
>>
>>32820607
you do understand Tactical imports doesnt actually have confirmation that any are being made?
>>
>>32820295
Thanks bud I'd like to see it
>>
FUCK YOU TRUDEAU COME AND TAKE THEM
>>
>>32820983
Careful anon if the RCMP hears you say that they'll ban you
>>
>>32820933
It was an AK, which is good in that it's already banned and bad in that it'll make unbanning it harder. Here's hoping it came illegally from Sandniggers.
>>
File: 1457207185397.jpg (86KB, 608x626px) Image search: [Google]
1457207185397.jpg
86KB, 608x626px
>>32820983
Hey friend, here to inspect your safe. Oh you're married? Well now I didn't know that, looks like some more constables will have to come over and run a train on your wife.
>>
File: 1406629325925.jpg (89KB, 799x666px) Image search: [Google]
1406629325925.jpg
89KB, 799x666px
>>32821016
They could be using "AK" as a colloquialism because they're generally clueless.
>>
>two muslim refugees shot up their own place of worship

What did they mean by this
>>
>>32820403
I'm selling one for a grand, if you don't mind a Restricted.
>Comes with 7 mags and some shit
>>
>>32819675
gg

Fucking racist retards ruining gun ownership for the rest of us
>>
File: IMG_4193.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4193.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>32821088
>>
>>32821102
Read the news, muslims shot up their own mosque,
>>
>>32821041
Yeah sorry just read further into it and it was some witness sighting. Just more fuel for Mad Max's war rig campaign.
>>
>SKS/VZ-58 banned
>>
>>32821114
The rule of thumb is not to believe any media firearm identification unless they actually publish photos of the weapons.
>>
>>32821139
Even then they still get the names wrong.
>>
>>32821113
Do you really think that? I think it's much more likely some faggot white dudes did, there are people that post in this general that wouldn't surprise me if they turned out to be the ones
>>
>5 round mag limit
>5 deaths

GUYS THE MAG RESTRICTION WORKS
>>
>>32821016
Unofficial source on the ground said 2 males Rashid al-taweed and Hassan matti, one recently converted (posdible case of homegrown terrorist)
>>
>>32821150
Well yeah, the photos are so you can identify them yourself because the media is fucking worthless.
>>
>>32821166
But it was 3 guys with 5 each...
>>
>>32821163
You can hate Islam without wanting to shoot up mosques, retard. I just want to stop all muslim immigration and refugees, not go on a spree shooting.
>>
>>32821088
I would be interested but I'd like non restricted so I could take it into the bush
>>
>>32821191
I take mine innabush all the time.
If you like, email my burner. [email protected].
>>
>>32821166
Aren't ak-47's banned in canada?
>>
>>32821263
Killing people is also banned but that doesn't stop anyone.
>>
>>32821278
preaching to the choir, etc
>>
PLEASE God let the shooters be non-white, or even better yet, refugees

And using an illegal gun bought off chugs or a somalian in toronto
>>
File: 1485745026787.png (459KB, 638x695px) Image search: [Google]
1485745026787.png
459KB, 638x695px
>>32821307
doesnt look white supposedly.
>>
>>32821102
>racist
Islam isn't a race.
>>
>>32821102
Ameribro here, I heard it was an AK-47's were banned in canada. What's the chance the gun is illegal with regular magazines?
>>
>>32821367
Very high. But chances are also very high that people are mistaking vz58s or even sks's for aks
>>
>>32821102
Nigger it wouldn't matter if it was a white dude shooting up a KFC or a muslim shooting up a mosque the Liberals would use any excuse to fuck us over.
>>
>>32821163
and it was muslims...
>>
Police scanners say 2 males, syrian refugees that came in a week ago
>>
>>32821541
Unless you have a scanner and recorded it don't believe Reddit's lies.
>>
>>32821314
The amount of red in that photograph makes me think of Christmas
Is this retaliation for Christmas joy????
>>
If only the gun had been registered and stamped with a country of origin marking. The bullets would have passed harmlessly through the congregants.
>>
Apparently this is being labeled a terrorist attack, all flags are to be lowered to half mast. So now I guess any attack on minorities is now terrorism by default.
>>
Well 2 shooters usually precludes the mental illness angle.

The fact that they executed it in such a high risk fashion and were inevitably arrested precludes organized crime.

That basically just leaves terrorism.

And it would be retarded for white supremacists to do something like this, because it would just get the hammer thrown down on them.

So some kind of sectarian thing is what I'm guessing.
>>
Reminder that the only Canadian gun rights are those that can be wronged. Hold your raifus close.
>>
>>32822043
Trump altered reality to make syrian refugees into terrorists. So his controversial EO now looks ok.
>>
>>32822048
Send us the svt40s and norinco p762s. Will pay cash.
>>
Currently /noammo for my SKS, and people are probably going to strip the fucking shelves of x39 for the next few months. Hopefully shit will calm down in time for some spring shooting.
>>
>>32822071
Where you at? Surplus SKS food is usually plentiful in my city
>>
File: nervouspepe.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
nervouspepe.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>32822089
Winnipeg. It's a tough call. There's a Canadian Tire around here that always has tons in stock.

This is my first gun control scare since getting my PAL, so I don't know what to do.
>>
>>32822098
Buy 2 SKS'
Clean cosmoline off one
Bury other one in pvc tube out innawoods with some ammo

Alternatively wait and see what happens because if orlando didn't get dudeweedlmao man to do anything this might be fine
>>
>>32822098
Buy fucking ammo tomorrow morning.
>>
File: 057c7aff4649747b15bb2997b4b53fab.jpg (149KB, 774x1191px) Image search: [Google]
057c7aff4649747b15bb2997b4b53fab.jpg
149KB, 774x1191px
>>32822098
You just gotta wait it out. We'll be here for you. Stay strong anon.

Or order some ammo online and get a proper fucking deal.
>>
>>32822098
Buy svt40s, sell them in america.
>>
>>32822115
Don't you mean
>Buy 2 SKS'
>Immediately take them on a canoe trip
>Canoe flips over
>whoops what a tragic boating accident
>>
>>32822145
You're telling me your camping trips don't include a bit of boating?
>>
>>32821967
Yeah, I do find it funny that a direct attack by a gunman on military personnel and the Parliament building is "totally not terrorism guise" but a shooting at a Mosque is immediately terrorism.

I wager that if it turns out that the shooters are Muslim Syrian refugees, then the narrative is going to quickly change to "mental illness" or "they were provoked by Trump and evil racist right-wing nationalists."
>>
File: Feels Arbeit Macht Frei man.png (441KB, 746x426px) Image search: [Google]
Feels Arbeit Macht Frei man.png
441KB, 746x426px
It could be a false flag to come after our danke maymays.
>>
File: 1467352140702.jpg (94KB, 671x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1467352140702.jpg
94KB, 671x1000px
>>32822120
We just have to hope for the best. Cause a big stir if they say it's a gun problem and not a person problem.
>>
>>32822153
They shouted "allahu ackbar", so clearly it was actually terrorism. Holy shit this is a big boost for us.
>>
>>32822185
Now now anon didn't you listen to what happened in the US? Some people shooting up a place screaming "Allah ackbar" isn't a motive, they could be white people
>>
File: Gun Control.jpg (303KB, 1128x880px) Image search: [Google]
Gun Control.jpg
303KB, 1128x880px
>>32822185
Yes, why shouldn't peaceful muslims(which is 99.99% of them of course), along with all Canadian citizens in our great multicultural society, have the ability to carry a concealed firearm to protect themselves from both sectarian and Islamophobic attacks? :^)
>>
>>32821106
Looks like your pin fell out there bud. also your flash hider fell off too
>>
>>32822494
:^)

Flash hiders just screw on and off, which is nice. As of right now, the gun is up on consignment at my LGS, so all the mags are actually pinned now.
>>
>>32822058
>Trump altered reality to make syrian refugees into terrorists
>altered reality
Have you not been paying attention to all the attacks in Europe?
>>
>>32822693
How many of those guys were actual Syrian refugees? Hell most of them were French born...
>>
>>32822707
Are we talking about the carmageddon guys?
>>
>>32822707
The Ansbach suicide bomber was, for one. Most of the others had pledged their support to, or were directly affiliated with, ISIS (which in case you were not aware, is a Syria and Iraq-based organization).

How many threats and attacks do you need before you actually do something? But no, it's all fear-mongering by Nazi Trump right?
>>
>>32822755
So doing something is barring all people from an entire region from entering your country? It's illogical, especially for the US of all countries.

It reminds me of the anti-gunner argument of "it doesn't matter, as long as we save 1 life its worth it!" this super vague what-if prevention of something is retarded.

Be it anti-gun or this recent anti-immigrant
>>
File: muslim shariah poll3.png (11KB, 405x294px) Image search: [Google]
muslim shariah poll3.png
11KB, 405x294px
>>32822788
I hate to go all /pol/ on you, but look at this.

Then swallow the red pill.

Then fuck off.
>>
>>32822788
It's fine if you want to have this opinion but I do hope you don't hold it just because Trump is the one that is it this time, several previous presidents including the lefties idol King Nigger did the same shit.
>>
>>32822800
hardly, I'm not a teenager.

>>32822799
glad you could drag your cave troll fingers and post the same dubious picture. Interesting how Syria isn't on there.
>>
>>32822788
>So doing something is barring all people from an entire region from entering your country?
Where oh where did you get the idea it was a "muslim ban" rather than a country ban?
If it was a muslim ban it'd be from all of the surrounding countries too.
>>
>>32822807
If you or anyone seriously thinks Syria is different than its neighbors, or doesn't understand that it was and is a constantly imploding police state, you are mentally retarded.

That is all.
>>
>>32822817
I didn't say Muslim ban goofus, way to put words in my mouth.

It being a country wide ban is even more stupid and illogical. So now these Syrian Christians who Trump "must and will do something to protect" are turned away.

its stupid on top of stupid.
>>
>>32822788
>So doing something is barring all people from an entire region from entering your country?
No. Temporarily barring all people from an entire region is not a solution, because it is explicitly a temporary measure. The purpose is to stop the flow of people from regions responsible for a constant stream of deadly terror attacks for a little while, in order to give you time to figure out a proper strategy to deal with the problem.

> Interesting how Syria isn't on there.
Interesting how Syria is the SEAT OF THE MOTHERFUCKING ISLAMIC STATE. How about you go poll them and see what their views are on Sharia law?
>>
>>32822823
>I didn't say Muslim ban goofus
I read region as religion.

It's been a constant thing I've read from people complaining about the ban saying it's a Muslim ban, your post seemed identical.
>>
>>32822823
>So now these Syrian Christians who Trump "must and will do something to protect" are turned away.
Are you trolling now, or actually retarded? The executive order specifically states exceptions for those fleeing persecution because of their minority religious status.

This is all beginning to sound like you've wandered away from your favorite website.
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>32822827
it's bizarre fear pandering, unproductive, and damaging. So we'll say 1 attack on the US, a lonewolf attack by a loser kid in Ohio (the Somali with the knife) that is all I can come up with in recent memory. So 1 attack by an immigrant.

But these single digit numbers of wounded warrant country wide bans? But other more pressing substantive American deaths or even other American issues are sidelined. Though I guess not sidelined per say, everything is happening simultaneously.

Such a dumb red herring when there is better things to focus your attention on.
>>
>>32822847
I'm a pro-gun owning Canadian who's been here since like 2008, I'm just not a fear susceptible reactionary...
>>
>>32822823
>So now these Syrian Christians who Trump "must and will do something to protect" are turned away.
Taking people into our countries is not going to rebuild their country.
They need to get their shit together instead of get brought into our country and get expected to assimilate.
>>
>>32822864
Some people apparently give up on their country, especially given the shit tier situation their country is in. Why stay when you have zero future or prospects, it's just human nature to not stay.

And it's odd the US destabilizes the country but then scoffs when people flee the country they destabilize.
>>
>>32822880
It's not really that odd after all why would you want people from the country you hate enough to fuck up for little reason.
>>
>>32822856
>So 1 attack by an immigrant.
So now we will only consider direct attacks on American soil and ignore everything in Europe because it doesn't suit our argument. Sounds good.

>damaging
To whom? Certainly not to American citizens, who are the people the POTUS pledged to protect.

Again, why are you ignoring the direct threat that the Islamic State is posing? How many terror attacks have to happen before you would think it's maybe time to act? I've already informed you that this is not a permanent ban, it's a 90 day moratorium on travel and immigration from regions that were selected based on their likelihood to produce terrorists.

>it's odd the US destabilizes the country but then scoffs when people flee the country they destabilize
It's odd that you think the "US" is a single continuous entity, rather than a collection of semi-autonomous agencies and departments under the authority of a variety of 4- and 8-year administrations. It's almost like Donald Trump wasn't responsible for the decisions of the previous 50 years of Middle East policy...

But no, it's just dubmo drumpflth being racist and stupid.
>>
>>32822904
>Again, why are you ignoring the direct threat that the Islamic State is posing?
insanely overstating this "direct threat" considering generic regular American crime outweighs it massively

>So now we will only consider direct attacks on American soil
well yea kinda, considering this concerns the US.

>To whom?
foreign relations considering the reactions, Iran, Iraq, allies, etc.
but I guess you'll say fuck foreign relations, fuck them, ooorah, whatever
>>
>>32822920
>regular American crime outweighs it massively
Yeah you're right they should just every one in so there can be even more crime! Or better yet #BanAllAmericans
>>
>>32822928
I'm glad we can interrupt and harm tens of thousands of peoples lives for a statistically insignificant what-if scenario.

Sounds kind of like gun control policies...
>>
>>32822942
With the main difference here being these people aren't citizens and the USA owes them nothing.
>>
>>32822880
>Some people apparently give up on their country
And we welcome them in with open arms since they're so ambitious apparently.
What happened to Japan after they were bombed?
They got some help to get their shit together afterwards and they rebuilt and got on with their lives.

Figure that one out for me.
>>
>>32822949
>They got some help to get their shit together afterwards

hmmmmmmm what an interesting factor
>>
>>32822956
Exactly. How about we help them rebuild their own fucking country instead of spending just as much money bringing them into our own completely different culture?
>>
on_debating_jews.pdf

remember, White man; this is the great WHITE north
>>
>>32813100
>moderate islam
>any of those last three lines of greentext
pick one
>>
>>32814350
>>my handful of anecdotes and subjective experiences beat statistical data
Technically that's what you're saying.
>>
>>32822807
>Interesting how Syria isn't on there.
If Phil posted accurate data, then he wouldn't get any (you)'s except for laughter.
>>
>>32823848
Reminder he is into tranny porn.
>>
>>32822859

Yet you had already formed an opinion based on hear-say without actually reading the executive order yourself.

You don't have any moral high ground, here.
>>
>>32823991
comma doesn't go there

also non-whites don't have white morality

and probably also souls
>>
>>32824024

I haven't even had breakfast yet. Give me a break.

Morality is taught, not innate.
>>
>>32823922
Jesus who isn't these days.
>>
Anyone know a good brand of crossbow that is the legal length? Preferably on the cheaper side since it'll be my first one.
>>
File: goodale.jpg (87KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
goodale.jpg
87KB, 620x349px
So it looks like Goodale wants to split up the RCMP.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/rcmp-goodale-civilian-board-1.3956128

Anyone else feel this extends their bureaucratic control?
>>
>>32824556

We need to elect the leaders of our police forces.
>>
>>32824602
>http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/rcmp-goodale-civilian-board-1.3956128
Nah, just look at the mess the US judicial system is, turning things into a fucking popularity contest.

I doubt it will work in our favor, but some civilian board keeping an eye on the RCMP wouldn't be a bad idea.
>>
>>32825095
Or we could just reduce their power so they aren't the NSA, FBI, police, and ATF all rolled into one monstrosity.
>>
>>32824556
if the military needs to be checked by civilians, the police better fucking be
>>
>>32825116
Little bit from column A, little bit from column B. They definitely need reigning in, especially on firearms law. The RCMP should ENFORCE the law, not create it or have any say in its influence. As well, they need to be held to task on how retarded and sneaky they are when it comes to creating firearms law, whether it's the factual innaciracies in the books, the BLATANT anti-gun attitude they display, or the just straight-up fuckery, like they pulled with the SCAR. The government and public are too ready to believe that they're some sort of "experts" on guns, when they've shown nothing but evidence to the contrary.
And of course, internally, they appear to be nothing more than a bloated "good ol' boys" club, what with all the reports that surface every few years when another officer quits and goes to the media over harassment or whatever.
>>
>>32823785
>Technically that's what you're saying.
What is anecdotal about the general principles I'm talking about? Which statistical data invalidates them?
>>
On a slightly lighter note I introduced a half dozen friends to the joys of Nugget and SKS shooting on the weekend. All but one of them are now going to get their PALs.
>>
Bump limit soon. New thread, plox.
>>
>>32825765
You're basing your principles on anecdotal evidence.

As for the statistics, you're straight Phil-tier with your decision to blame it all on one criterie (the subject's religion) and not the fact that the majority of said religion live in 3rd world countries, which by and large are more violent and less concerned with human rights due to the high rate or mortality and other issues which plague the populace. The simple fact that the vast majority of those living here in the vest don't follow the same kind of shit that those in the 3rd world do, proves the case.
>>
Last for shooter confirmed a fucking white male
>>
>>32826266
>Straight up 3rd worlder muslim and a muslim convert shoot up a mosque for being the wrong kind of Islam
This is to be expected of Muslims.
>>
New thread

>>32826305
>>32826305
>>32826305
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.