[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking BS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

>be me
>grew up in commiefornia, but everyone in my immediate family owned atleast a few guns so I didnt grow up a libtard
>want to be a MUHREEN because it would be the best chance to remove kebab
>get diagnosed with ADD, have to take adderall for it.
>recruiter says its a no-go with the adderall, which I have not yet learned to act right without
>buy a bunch of milsurp waiting for Red Dawn to happen.

I know I would die in the first 5 seconds from acting like a wannabe operator, but atleast I'd go out feeling way more badass than I am. Anyone else not able to serve? Just to keep it weapon related, have a gun pic.
>>
>>32803394
I had pretty bad asthma as a kid but by the time I went to enlist it was gone. It was still enough to keep me out.
Kicked ass on the ASVAB too. Had everybody calling my house. Before you ask I don't remember but it was high.
>>
File: babywebley.jpg (111KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
babywebley.jpg
111KB, 1536x1024px
>>32803394
While I morally object to fighting any of the current conflicts the U.S. is engaged in I did have a sense of duty to my nation that made me want to enlist.
Sadly, I still have terrible asthma and flat feet that make me waddle like a penguin without shoe inserts. I don't feel that bad about being disqualified for that, I had a friend who got turned down just for having a little eczema on his hands.
>>
I got pretty good on ASVAB. I cant remember exactly either, it wasnt stellar but it was just a hair above average. I was gonna go for 0351 regardless though.
>>
>>32803445
I cant say I agree with the morality or politics behind glassing the middle east ad infinitum either, but it didnt really bother me that much.
>>
>>32803412
Where did you take the ASVAB? As far as I'm aware you can only take it at MEPs and if you're going there then it's through a branch. When I went I got a pretty high score myself and even though I had army and navy recruiters congratulate me on it they didn't try to offer me contracts. Sounds a bit off to me.
>>
>>32803494
They gave it to a bunch of us at my high school. Noone tried to offer us contracts, and all the recruiters were very focused on telling us "youre not gonna be preassured into anything".
>fucking commiefornia
>>
>>32803494
Most high schools gave recruiters the opportunity to administer the ASVAB on campus to anyone over 16. At least down here in the south anyway.
>>
>>32803394
1. Go to new recruiter
2. "Any medical problems?" "Nope!"
3. Dont list old hospital for Medical Records xfer at MEPS
4.???
5. Profit!

>>32803412
>>32803445
1. See above.
>>
>actually falling for the ADD jew
>not just selling most of your script
Wew lad, you won't last a day when Muh red dawn happens
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 640x480px
Cancer fucked my chances

Im half deaf with bits of my skull surgically removed and replaced with titanium,
I just wanted to serve
>>
I used to drink a shit ton and when I stopped I ended up in the hospital.

Pretty sure they wouldn't take me now.
>>
>>32805160
They check your insurance history now. At least that's what they did for me when i went in november
>>
>>32803394
>4th year doing sub sonar tech
>suddenly diagnosed with claustrophobia during check up
>take the discharge and go back to school
Pretty stupid desu but I'm not even mad
>>
>>32803494
MEPS? Shit, MEPS is where you report to begin your service. The recruiter administered my ASVAB.
>>
>>32810099
How can a sonar girl be claustrophobic? Don't y'all sleep on and off watch?
>>
>>32803394
Shouldnt have told them about the adderall

We had a Lennie tier autist and a dude who lied about his OCD in my platoon and they managd to pick up Corporal somehow.

To be fair the lennie tier guy was more of a savant, had zero social skills but was smart and /fit/ as shit, we used to hate how women would throw themselves at this autist just cus he was 6'4 and didnt feel pain like the rest of us
>>
>>32810182
I did nothing but play chess and read books. Apparently telling them you had a dream of opening the hatch because you got sweaty at night means you're claustrophobic.
>>
Criminal record. To the military, the value of my larceny charge makes it a felony. In reality I was only convicted of a misdemeanor
>>
File: 1484541017786.jpg (711KB, 1280x1706px) Image search: [Google]
1484541017786.jpg
711KB, 1280x1706px
>>32810347
Well there's your mistake. Never tell the psych people the truth when you want to stay in. I made the mistake of saying "Sometimes I wake up and panic a little when I can't find my rifle." Which, yeah, it's fuckin PTSD, but I was a goddamn infantry in the middle of a goddamn war. Everyone has that shit.

I swear those fuckers have a quota of people they have to kick out.
>>
File: 1485493664001.jpg (51KB, 373x604px) Image search: [Google]
1485493664001.jpg
51KB, 373x604px
>>32810396
Fugin faggots, man.
Oh well, it's a done deal and I enjoy living in an open field and not god knows how deep under the sea.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.