[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/op or not thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

Should I buy one of these with my tax refund for an EDC/ range toy? Y/N?

If yes, duotone or nickel?
>>
>>32798842
No.
>>
>>32798842
Some people love them, say they are great. Some say they are Jamal-teir trash. Go to your lgs and finger fuck one and see if you like it
>>
>>32798842
get a P64 with a trigger kit, comparable price but far better quality.
>>
I have it in duotone, wish I got black because oil gets in the frame. It's fun to shoot and is weighted well, but it's kinda hard to shoot accurately with my large hands. I recommend it if you have normal to small hands.
>>
>>32798880
I played with one at a lgs recently while waiting for a BG check to go through for an AR lower. Felt pretty solid. Only thing iffy was the plastic trigger.
>>
>>32798842
no, i wouldn't. if you want one for EDC, get the CC model, which cuts down on the pokey bits. I carried one, very easy to conceal.

>>32798962
they're metal triggers. if yours was plastic, it wasn't factory.
>>
File: IMG_20170127_201319 - Copy.jpg (4MB, 4048x3036px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170127_201319 - Copy.jpg
4MB, 4048x3036px
>>32798842
I use one for my underwear gun, pretty good for the money albeit a tad heavy.

>>32798962
Not sure where it got a plastic trigger from, mine from the company came with a steel one.
>>
>>32798842
I like them. I'm going through a list of similarly designed metal frame pistols. I'm considering everything from a p64 Mak, Walther PP or PPK, Mauser HSc, and similar ones, preferably in .380.

I particularly like the HSc
>>
File: sigp232sl002.jpg (108KB, 799x524px) Image search: [Google]
sigp232sl002.jpg
108KB, 799x524px
Sig p232s look good too.
>>
>>32800443
I bought one as my first handgun, but I'm thinking of selling it for an LCP II

I think the Bersa is just too big for a .380
>>
>>32800491
There's just something about the funky trigger guard that gets me hard every time.

sexy Bond guns are best guns
>>
Bumping for other options that look the same and are cheap
>>
File: TX7aoYI.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
TX7aoYI.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>32798842
I love mine, bought it because I wanted a small 380 for CC/car gun. Always wanted a PPK or PPK/S but didn't want to spend that much at the time.

I now own a PPK as well, and have to say that I still like the Bersa so much that I decided to keep it even though I was going to sell it to partially pay for the PPK.

My only issues with it have been with questionable ammo and with non-factory mags, which I can't really blame on the gun. By questionable ammo I don't mean cheap ammo, I mean I bought some "new" in a LGS that I'm reasonably certain were reloads in reused branded ammo boxes. Which come to think of it is probably incredibly illegal.

tl;dr You won't regret it OP, it's a great gun and priced perfectly.

>>32800662
The Bersa is the "looks the same and is cheap" gun of these guns. Only one that is close and not listed so far is the Beretta Cheetah, which barely fits the looks the same part and certainly doesn't fit the cheap part. I found one in really good condition near me for $400 on armslist but the fucker won't reply to my email.
>>
No

They're alright guns but you'll get bored. You can do better
>>
File: TvSGyBF.jpg (2MB, 3968x2976px) Image search: [Google]
TvSGyBF.jpg
2MB, 3968x2976px
>>32800745
Wrong pic meant to attach the Bersa please ignore the eastern euro freedom fighter looking guy.
>>
>>32800479
Probably the only 380 I would spend money on.

Things sexy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.