[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm europoor and I need a gun. Pls halp! ;_;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: A52-PO7230.jpg (54KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
A52-PO7230.jpg
54KB, 1000x1000px
I'm europoor and I need a gun. Pls halp! ;_;
>>
>>32793704
You'll need to be more specific than that concerning your country.
>>
>>32793704
That polymer 80% frame won't help you, because you need a permit to buy a barrel and trigger mechanism.
>>
>>32793731
not really. somebody would have to be willing to ship a full poly80 Glawk for cost, slide, barrel and frame. I guess in most states that wouldn't be breaking any laws on the ameribro's side. all the risk would lie with me...
>>
>>32793789
Are you meaning there is absolutely no way to acquire a gun legally in your country? I live in France and it is pretty doable albeit demanding a modicum of dedication.
>>
>>32794432
He's probably a convicted criminal.
>>
>>32793789
ITAR
>>
File: 20000% MAD.jpg (1009KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
20000% MAD.jpg
1009KB, 1280x1024px
>>32793704
romaniafag here
its practically impossible to own even a pistol in this shithole
god,communism fucked us up good
>>
>>32794481
Doesn't apply to the frame.

Doesn't apply to any part under $100.00.

Which basically means it's perfectly okay to ship pretty much everything that isn't the slide, which I can't see finding for under $100. Everything else is either "not a firearm/firearm part" (like a poly80 frame) or under $100 individually.

Might take breaking up into multiple shipments, there's a cap in dollar amount per shipment even if all parts are individually under $100 and I don't know what that is.
>>
>>32793704
What parts are actually controlled in your country and what machining skills do you possess? If you have a milling machine, it's actually quite possible to make functioning guns. A barrel lathe will help with accuracy. A decent press will allow you to make sheet components (magazines and some receivers) far more accurately. You can even coil your own springs with the right know-how. All that's left then is ammunition and somewhere to test the guns.

All that said, New York, California, Massachusetts, and Connecticut have the worst gun control in the USA. Those are the markets that Polymer80 caters to. Places with permits to possess handguns mean it's illegal to finish them, but quite possible to do and very difficult to police while adhering to existing laws.

Anyway, if the barrel, slide, or trigger are the "gun" in your country, then you'll have to make that component yourself.

I find it funny that stripped 3-pin AR lowers are perfectly legal in France but are machine guns in the USA.
>>
>>32793704
Dude just get to know a drug dealer
>>
>>32794530

In european countries, the frame, the slide & the barrel are all controlled items.

And a piece of plumbing becomes an illegal weapon as soon as you insert a shotgun shell into it.

Whatever he's trying to do is highly illegal.
>>
>>32794586
What do I care? I'm an American. Even in the shittiest states, citizens can freely acquire non-serialized parts. Every year, a new 80% receiver pops up. Just off the top of my head, I know of 80% AR-15's, AK's, LR-308's, 10/22's, 1911's, Glock 17's, and a soon-to-be-release Glock 19. In addition, parts kits for tube guns are also freely available in all 50 states (so long as they don't contain a banned magazine).

That said, I won't be helping OP because ITAR restrictions do suck. He'd probably have better luck finding like-minded individuals in countries without ITAR restrictions. Perhaps Canada?
>>
>>32794692
>Perhaps Canada?
ya no

anyways pretty sure "flare guns" are legal that and one could take a trip to the funionland markets butt all roads will lead to being caged and raped by mohamed
>>
>>32793704
Just go to the poorer areas of any major city.
In the north of Paris, for instance, you can buy rifles and shotguns on the market, no questions asked.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.