[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They, uh, all lost their serial numbers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: 1485525694241.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485525694241.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
They, uh, all lost their serial numbers.
>>
>>32792005
there are cultists everywhere, friend
>>
works well in a crowded area
>>
is there going to be one of these threads that never goes anywhere but is video game based every day?
>>
>>32792139
shut up and discuss how awsome a nation wide gun store chain would be
>>
Everything you need to get even!
>>
>>32792188
.... There are multiple.
>>
>>32792188
You mean Cabelas? Or Dunhams? Or Gander Mountain? Or Dicks?
>>
>>32792207
>>32792208
those arent straight up guns though, and not run on a paranoid right wing buisiness model
>>
>>32792208
Nope
>>
Perfect for killing, pure and simple.
>>
>>32792208
those places also usually suck.

Dicks is the Fudd King of Fudd Mountain
>>
Any other Australian-American war vets here?
>>
>>32792343
>Man, wouldn't a nationwide chain be awesome? I mean, not like those other nationwide chain stores that sucks and are full of fudds.
>>
If you want to ice your wife or stop a truck I got what you need
>>
>>32792361
Lost alot of good friends in that TIME WE WHOOPED AUSTRALIA'S ASS
>>
>>32792813
I remember when they sent boomarangs and kangaroos loaded with explosives at us
>>
>>32792005
You should have known how heartbroken I was when I learned that the snowflake guns behind the counter are just textures and are not usable in game.
>>
>>32792370
What chain sells tanks and rocket launchers over the counter?

This is why I love video game gun stores because they are ludicriously inaccurate with gun laws.
>>
>>32792005
>The gun dealer in gta v will sometimes have dialog after a sale offering to sell you a kit made specially for removing a guns serial number

The GTA universe would be fun to live in.
>>
>>32792343
>Dicks is the Fudd King of Fudd Mountain
Not even close to true. All Cabelas stocks is hunting rifles and shotguns, over 95% being wood stock furniture.
>>
File: IMG_5076.jpg (214KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5076.jpg
214KB, 1280x1024px
>Tfw no old luxury car with a big trunk to sell guns from

Bumbaclot
>>
>>32792208
Gander Mountain is the shit.
>>
>>32792188
That could be Bud's if they would open up stores in other states.
>>
>>32794217
I never understood a word he said but little Jacob was a fun character. Like flying a Blackhawk while high as you fired an RPG out of out of it.
>>
Califag here.

Even though this state sucks massive cock we have one of the most progun and based gunstore chains in the nation.

Turners is by far the coolest gunstore I've seen, they're openly progun and although ARs have been banned here, they still sell 80% lower kits.
>>
>>32792841
I took boomarang shrapnel in the head!
>>
>>32793719
Not even close. As someone who used to work at Cabela's, we had huge racks of AKs and ARs.
>>
>>32793719
bullshit. they are the only place I've ever seen a A3 M1, USR, PTR91, SR762, and POF 416 in the same place. Literally dozens of black rifles and an entire rack of those shitty century made AKs.
>>
>>32792361
>>32792813
This is semi-related
I was playing the GTA4 DLC and listening to one of the talk radio stations
It was about conspiracy theories and prepping, pretty funny, but it actually subtlety hinted that they were in the right for these beliefs
One of the guests was a lady into prepping, who said she had traveled all over the world, except for australia because "that place is fucked!"
I wonder if rockstar or GTA teams has australian employees, they sure like to take jabs at them
Also the metal station is one of the best in any GTA game, and the rock station has a lot of good deep cuts
>>
>>32793719
Cabela's I went to had a mg42 and a dragnov for sale
>>
>>32795261
Oh yea?
>>
>>32792343
Cheap ammo though
>>
>>32792229
Yeah, who cares about sporting goods, we need a chain that drives all of the well stocked local stores and chains out of business, because globalism is good and a nationwide corporation cares more about you than the people that rely on the people around them to make a decent living.
>>
>>32795261
There was a branch from Australia, rockstar Melbourne iirc the guys who made LA noire I think. Rockstar was generally pretty good at not being biased at any one ideology normal people could have and just sort of make fun of everyone. I think that's a little more enjoyable than "funny" news programs that try the same type of parody humor because it gets tiring making fun of the same people over and over again.
>>
>>32796086
La noire is a good game. That soundtrack was nice. Can't wait for red dead 2
>>
>>32796193
>red dead 2
please stop
>>
File: mosin-man.jpg (300KB, 902x1600px) Image search: [Google]
mosin-man.jpg
300KB, 902x1600px
>>32792208
I thought Dick's ended their firearms division after Aurora and Sandy Hook.
>>
File: 1466555104894.png (59KB, 256x200px) Image search: [Google]
1466555104894.png
59KB, 256x200px
>>32792005

>you will never be able to buy a full auto AK with body armor in Los Angeles like you can in San Andreas
>>
>>32796310

I mean , Los Santos
>>
>>32796277
Nah dude. Not even in the state. The Dick's in CT still sell guns.
>>
>>32796277
dicks sided with the anti-gunners and took scary salt weapons off the shelves. that was right after they made this huge deal with troy industries for a dicks exclusive budget AR. fuck both those companies.
>>
>>32796256
What that's what they are calling it
>>
>>32796373
It's red dead redemption 2
It would be red dead 3 but it's a sequel to redemption not revolver
>>
>>32796698
T b h I haven't really kept track on the titles but I'm glad that I get to be in the old west again
>>
>>32796806
Old west he said. In anno 1911.
>>
WELCOME TO AMMUNATION! YOU'VE MADE THE SMARTEST DECISION OF YOUR LIFE! YOU'VE COME TO A GUN SHOP! WE HOPE YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO FEEL REAL MANLY AND PATRIOTIC! DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR HUGE SELECTION OF LANDMINES! THEYRE THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING, YEAR AFTER YEAR! MOTHER IN LAW BEING A BITCH?! AMMUNATION HAS THE SOLUTION! WHY NOT CHECK OUT OUR SELECTION OF FLAMETHROWERS?! WEVE GOT A SPECIAL ON HAND GRENADES, AND IF YOURE TOO FAT AND LAZY TO THROW 'EM, CHECK OUT OUR GRENADE LAUNCHERS! POP IT IN, PULL THE TRIGGER, AND BOOM! YOUVE JUST BLOWN A HOLE IN SOMETHING! SIGN UP TODAY FOR YOUR AMMUNATION FREQUENT SNIPER CARD! BUY 10 GUNS AND YOUR NEXT ONE'S ON US! THANKS FOR VISITING AMMUNATION! AT AMMUNATION WE DONT NEED A BACKGROUND CHECK, A WAD OF AMERICAN CURRENCY, COUNTERFEIT DIAMONDS, OR YOUR DAUGHTER IS ENOUGH! COMING SOON, ARMOR PEIRCING BULLETS! ASK OUR SALESMAN ABOUT EVERY SPORTSMAN'S FAVORITE, THE ANTI-TANK MISSILE! YOU DONT NEED TO HIDE THE BODY WHEN HE'S ALREADY BEEN MINCED! THE STORE LEADING THE FIGHT AGAINST COMMUNISM IS HAVING A BLOWOUT SALE! AMMUNATION HAS A WIDE ARRAY OF PEACEMAKERS! COME BY AMMUNATION ON MILITIA MONDAYS TO EXCERSISE YOUR SECOND AMMENDMENT RIGHTS AND GET TEN PERCENT OFF ALL ARMOR PEIRCING BULLETS! WERE THE ONLY GUN STORE THAT LETS YOU TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT! NEED ANTI TANK MISSILES? WEVE GOT 'EM! FLAMETHROWERS? OH YEAH! NO CREDIT? NO PROBLEM! NO MONEY DOWN, 90 DAYS, SAME WITH CASH. SHOOT NOW! PAY LATER! DURING THE TEN MINUTE WAITING PERIOD FIRE OFF A FEW ROUNDS AT THE AMMUNATION GUN RANGE, FEATURING FACES OF FAMOUS COMMIE ASSHOLES! COME BY AMMUNATION AND REGISTER TO WIN AN ANTI AIRCRAFT GUN ACTUALLY USED WHEN WE WHOOPED AUSTRALIA'S ASS! THIS WEEKEND ITS THE AMMUNATION FILM FESTIVAL, FEATURING 3 SCREENINGS OF THE DOCUMENTARY, "RED DAWN"! AMMUNATION, PROTECTING YOUR RIGHTS!
>>
>>32793657
It'd be kind of hard to sell a tank over the counter, don't you think?

A gun store could indeed sell a tank and a rocket launcher, though.
>>
>>32796832
This one is set before isn't it 1900 right or not
>>
>>32796891
I'm pretty sure they say conflict diamonds.
>>
>>32796914
Oh yeah right.
>>
>>32792139
unfortunately 12 year olds browse 4chan.
>>
>>32795261
Australia always tries to ban gta
>>
>>32796907
I'd like to run a gun store where local people could order ammo online and I could fly a drone to where they are via phone location.
>>
>>32796968
Do it
>>
>>32797030
>This is flightcontrol, permission for another ammo drop granted. You are clear to engage.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.