[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kel-Tec KSG-25

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: ksg-1pager.jpg (343KB, 1250x800px) Image search: [Google]
ksg-1pager.jpg
343KB, 1250x800px
>holds 24+1 of 2.75" buckshot or slugs
>30.5" barrel in an overall package roughly equivalent or shorter than other tactical shotguns. More velocity and markedly less muzzle blast than just about any other shotgun out there.

I want one so fucking bad. Too bad I'll probably be eligible for an AARP card before that happens...
>>
>wanting a plastic shotgun
>>
>>32790977
I'd laugh at anyone who buys this, but let's not kid ourselves.

Meme-Tec will make like six of them over the course of five years, then go back to making shitty handguns.
>>
>>32790977
load it with mexican minis from aguila
>>
>>32790977
kel-tec CEO

does

not

give

a

shit

he only wants to design weapons and make enough to keep the lights on. He gives absolutely no fucks about his "customers" and would probably laugh at you for buying his shit
>>
>>32791410
What does this even mean? What gun doesn't have plastic parts these days? Isn't this the board that hypes the fuck out of the Maverick 88, the shitty plastic budget version of the already budget as fuck Mossberg 500? And yeah, I'd rather Ruger or someone made it but that isn't happening. This is unique enough I'd be willing to take a chance on the build quality and repair/jury-rig shit as needed. I'm assuming their shotguns and .308 rifles are made a bit better than their other stuff anyway.
>>
>>32791410
tell that to my Nova

built better then any remshit or mosturd
>>
>>32791431
I'm sure this statement was based purely on facts and evidence, like all Internet posts
>>
>>32790977
Cool, tell us how it shoots when you get one.
I really like my KSG. It has been reliable and fun to shoot (3" magnum rounds are shoulder killers out of it though).
>>
How do you manage to make the KSG look like shit? One of the only things the KSG had going for it was how fuckin cool it looked
>>
>>32792360
Actually nevermind I take that back, if you take the foregrip it would look like a cool space rifle
>>
>>32791443
The Mav 88 only differs from the 500 in the safety position (crossbolt vs tang). Both have a polymer trigger guard, and most new 500's and 590's use the objectively stronger one piece polymer pump/action tube assembly. The only mossberg that has an aluminum trigger guard and safety any longer is the 590a1.
>>
>>32790977
I understand where they were going with this but I think one of the biggest draws to the KSG was how compact it was whilst still holding a hell of a lot of rounds.

But, I suppose it does fill a void for those who like longer shotguns in general for what they do.

>>32791423
Also this
>>
It would be hilarious to see someone try to duck hunt with this.
>>
>>32790977
Fucking hell that thing must be heavy
>>
>>32793687
You would have to find some ridiculously long magazine plugs (or sticks)
>>
>>32791423
KSG's are one of he only shotguns that can actually use those things without some kind of trouble so that's not a bad idea.
>>
File: 1477281955162.jpg (21KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
1477281955162.jpg
21KB, 427x427px
>Almost double the MSRP of a regular KSG.
>~700$ more for three longer metal pipes on the same gun.
Nice.
>>
>>32790977
FILL THEM WITH AGUILA MINI MAGS
>>
>>32793701

11 pounds loaded. Grow stronger
>>
>>32791417
>want to get a fun/defense/full retard/whatever carbine
>hear about dat der Kel-Tec Sub2K .45
>head to gunstore
>Sorry son we know they exist but we've never seen one or had the option to order it, we can order a 9mm option though
>Tell him that 9mm wouldn't even have the stopping power to get him to stop trying to push that shit cartridge on me
>get the used rack
>see a Kel-tec SU-16c
>$400
>"tactical" folding Stock that goes beyond being uncomfortable to being unusable
>manages to look like cheap fragile crap in an era of cheap plastic guns
>>
I had a water gun like that ages ago. It looks like they designed a KSG that won't blow your hand off.

>Coming soon to a LGS near you, never!
>>
>>32790977
>40 rnds with mini shells

Jesus Christ id buy that just for the sheer ridiculousness of it
>>
>>32790977
please tell me that's a bad joke
>>
>>32794268
SU-16 is surprisingly a bretty good rifle.
>>
>>32790977
>KSG-25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KOWEtQhjVA
>>
File: pepe sides hurt.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
pepe sides hurt.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>32791431
>>32793795

KEEPING THE LIGHTS ON AT THE SHOP
>>
>>32790977
This must be kellgrens drunken answer to all those fags who blew their hands off when their vertical grips tore off.
>>
>>32790977
I imagine this might be very useful for someone who wants a pump in 3 gun.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.