[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Czech shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

>Heres an idea
>lets make each half of our polymer receiver shell have half a polymeme 1913 rail on top!

>What if you drop it?
>or bump into something
>or fall

>who cares!

Another homerun by CZ
>>
>>32789252
I guess it's time to get rid of all polymer handguns with rails... See ya Glock! See ya HK! See ya Sig! See ya S&W! See ya Springfield! See ya Walther! See ya FNH!...
>>
>>32789275
Yes?

Handguns don't necessarily need a rail like a carbine/smg designed to use a rail does.

Also they usually just have a singular cut out instead of a ladder across them.

But yes polymer framed handguns are shit so lets get rid of them anyways.
>>
File: czw_9.jpg (97KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
czw_9.jpg
97KB, 800x600px
>They bring over their absolutely conventional Skorpion 3 carbine instead of a sweet lever-delayed blowback CZW-9 based carbine
>>
>>32789252
>Gun sells like crazy
>Everyone who has one loves it
>All kinds of aftermarket
>Best 9mm subgun since the MP5
>Some fag on /k crys
>>
>>32789252
So, you felt that you were clever enough that this needed it's own thread?
>>
>>32789338
But, it is a handgun unless you SBR it.
>>
>>32789719
Are you insinuating that this thread is not deserving of the 2017 most clever thread of the year award?
>>
>>32789767

The finals for that award don't even start for months! Besides, this thread is a candidate for "Most faggoty OP" at best.
>>
>>32789812
Wish me luck in the latter, I will do my best.
>>
>>32789252
Can you show us all the ways this rail on the scorpion has failed?
>>
>>32789922

I don't have mine anymore but I tossed it on my bed and it hit another gun and broke a couple rungs off one side
>>
>>32789971
So you're special needs? Neat.
>>
>>32789971
pics or it didnt' happen.
>>
>>32790000
Don't have it anymore and didn't think I would ever need pictures

If you have one feel free to chuck is at hard things

>>32789990
I'm not seeing the issue

Guns should be capable of being thrown at other guns
>>
>>32790000
quads confirm op is a shill sent to deface superior czechnology
>>
wtf i hate cz now
>>
>>32789483
jesus christ that is beautiful
>>
>>32789252
there's nothing wrong with properly done polymer rails
>>
>>32789698
>Best 9mm subgun since the MP5.
You're talking about the MPX, right?
>>
>>32790152
>9mm subgun designed to be used suppressed
>most gas blows straight back in your face
>>
>>32790169
Try being left handed. It's even worse.
The scorpion is about the only one I can put a mag through without choking on fumes, that includes the sub2000 and ar patterned 9mm's.
>>
File: MPX suppressed2.jpg (135KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
MPX suppressed2.jpg
135KB, 1152x2048px
>>32790169
I've shot my MPX suppressed.. a lot. I've never noticed any gas in the face.
>>
>>32791096
Enjoy your recall. Sorry, your recalls.
>>
>>32789252
only few early pieces had polymer rail, they are metal for a long time now
>>
>>32792096
proofs?
>>
>>32789252

So what do people like about the Scorpion?

I've shot one, and I keep getting a 9mm AR carbine vibe from it. Which is why I decided against getting one.

I feel the only reason people buy it, is because you can get them at a good price, and they want to be different.
>>
>>32792202
9mm carbine with no buffer tube that was designed this century
>>
>>32792202
Thats the main reason to get guns, ARs are great guns but something different is nice
>>
>>32789252
>Originally Posted By Mecha_Loopy:
Originally Posted By GTHKTX:
Do you guys have the CZ Scorpion EVO in your lineup? (The newer 9mm SMG, not the old .32 from the 60's..)

If so, how does it hold up?

Awesome thread, thank you

They do have the Scorpion there. It's awesome. When I was there the RSO didn't mention any issues with it, but they do chew through ammo, so it'll be interested to see if Ron has had any reliability issues.

As stated above, we do have several of them and I guess they are Gen I versions of the Evo and we haven't had any issues with them other than a few magazines cracking. The staff like them as they are easily controlled and don't have any functioning issues.

V/R
Ron

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_5_4/160140_High-round-count-pistols--100-000---observations.html&page=9
>>
File: bale.png (156KB, 380x375px) Image search: [Google]
bale.png
156KB, 380x375px
>>32789252

>lets make each half of our polymer receiver shell have half a polymeme 1913 rail on top!

>What if you drop it?
>or bump into something
>or fall

What is the problem here?

I'm seriously asking because I don't know what kind of problems could follow.
>>
>>32793063

...and if it's related to polymer rails breaking, there's rail covers for anything and everything, right?
>>
>>32793063
I think he's saying that since the rails are molded into the shell of the gun itself, they are not replaceable if they should break. I tend to think CZ should have put steel threaded inserts in the plastic that you could screw rails onto it.
>>
>>32789252
This faggot

>I can't afford this gun that everybody who has one loves
>I'm going to read its wikipedia article until I find something I dont like so I can compensate for my lack of money/guns with pretend knowledge
>HURR DURR

you're the /k/ equivalent of an obese accountant who criticizes football on the tv on what they should have done
>>
>>32790152

>shitty t charging handle
>$1500
>$60 mags

VS

>glorious HK style charging handle
>$800
>$20 mags

You're getting cucked by SIG if you think the MPX is better
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.