[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When are you allowed to defend yourself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 11

File: 3456345734537.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3456345734537.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Given the current hostile climate of America today. What is expected of people who carry firearms for self protection in a hyper agitated state such as the one we find ourselves in? Where you can be sucker punched or attack by multiple people for wearing the wrong shirt or hat?

How many punches are you expected to take before it is acceptable to draw and shoot an attacker to death? How outnumber must you be if they are just shoving or pulling at your shirt?

I'd like to think that if you are attacked you have every right to protect yourself with lethal force but given the trial of the /k/ommandos who were chased down by a mob of BLM protesters who are now facing serious jail time. I'm not so sure it is so black and white anymore.
>>
>>32789088
If you get punched or if somebody is visibly threatening, whether by themselves or with a crowd of like-minded people, you have the ability to defend yourself with lethal force IF it can be reasonably assume you feared for your life. You just can't brandish, shoot people who are fleeing (depending on locality IIRC), and you can't have the proven intention to aggravate your attacker.

As for those guys at the BLM protest, wasn't it proven that they went there with the intention to start shit just as an excuse to shoot protesters? I'm a bit fuzzy on the details as the case wasn't all that interesting to me, but it seems worth looking into.

I'm not some Sage of self-defense, but that's all the advice I can give you.
>>
>>32789183
That is what makes it so confusing. If someone if coming at you with a knife or a bat. Yes it is clear cut self defense. Yet many of these attacks are people just sucker punching or ganging up. Few have resulted in serious injury but is that supposed to be comforting?

>Don't worry if they don't have a weapon worst you get is a vicious beating, so don't shoot them or else you'll go to jail
>>
>>32789234
If you can see someone looking all pissed off coming at you, I would say that's more than enough reason to draw.
Especially with some of the shit going on at protests nowadays. I can very reasonably be assumed you fear for your life.
Just leave anything that might make it look racially motivated at home though, you can buttfucked if it looks like a hate-crime.
>>
>>32789271
>Just leave anything that might make it look racially motivated at home though, you can buttfucked if it looks like a hate-crime.
So basically if you're white never never never shoot a black person that is attacking you?
>>
>>32789364
just don't have any swastikas in your house or racist statements on your phone or social media.

hopefully prosecutors would miss the tiny waffen marks on my leuchtpistole
>>
>>32789364
in this day and age, that's correct
>>
>>32789364
Just make sure people can actually see what's going on. God willing you get a regular ass jury and you get out on self-defense.
That's not to say there isn't always the slight the chance that the jury you get focuses solely on race and fuck you for it. Shit sucks, but I hope that kind of thing goes away over time.
>>
>>32789088
The "can I shoot a nigga" checklist:

>Does this dude seem like he's seriously trying to beat you to death?
>Are you outnumbered?
>Are your attackers making specific threats of physical violence, such as saying "we are going to kill you?"
>When attacked, were you minding your own business carrying out normie activities and not agitating the natives on purpose?
>Do you think you can convince 12 other faggots of your answers to the above?

If the answers to most questions above are yes, draw. If the answers are mostly no, don't. This will be true in most states. Don't start none, won't be none, it's that simple.

Just remember that no one likes the type of "hurrr you said not to touch you and I'm not touching you" faggot who rides the letter of the law. A jury will toss you in jail even if you weren't technically breaking a law if they think you're a shitter. Watch those tripfag protester boys, there's 9 to 1 odds they're going to do a bid cuz the people on the jury can smell the cringe, even though by an objective analysis they appear to have attempted to retreat when attacked and only fired when pursued.
>>
>>32789088
If someone punches me once, my gun is coming out. Antifa faggots do not march where I live because we'd kill them.
>>
>>32789088

When dealing with niggers and the hood, just don't enter them on foot.
>>
>>32789088
>Did your attacker have the ability to cause serious bodily harm?
If the attacker is armed with a gun, knife, bat, rock, or is significantly larger and stronger than you, can fulfill this requirement. If a 120 lb female is punching a 200 pound man, arguing the ability to do serious bodily harm will be difficult for him. If he is on the ground and she is beating his head in with a rock, it's much easier to argue.

>Did your attacker have the opportunity to cause serious bodily harm?
If the attacker is armed with a bat and is 70 yards away, they did not have the opportunity to cause serious bodily harm. If the attacker is armed with rifle and is 70 yards away, they do have the opportunity. Generally max range on response to melee weapons is 21 feet, despite the flawed methodology behind that number.

>Were you in danger of serious bodily harm from the perspective of a "reasonable" man?
This is where you have to convince the jury real good. Someone being armed is not enough, their behavior must be enough to warrant deadly force.

Note, state laws may vary. Some require a duty to retreat. Get a lawyer.
>>
>>32789364
Hispanics aren't even safe from this, remember they made Zimmerman white.
>>
>>32789088

Varies by state. Best advice: gather up $200 and go have a consult with a defense attorney. Put his number in your phone. Ask him questions about state and local laws, ask about his experience with self defense cases. A good defense attorney will take your call at 3:00am when the body is still warm and meet you at the jail. He's your lawyer now, you may need him one day.

My practice isn't in crim defense, but here's something you can use:
> So You Shot A Nigger Checklist
1) Set the gun down. Step away from it a bit.
2) Look around for witnesses. If you see one, ask him to call the police and the ambulance, and if necessary to render medical assistance to you.
3) Call the police yourself. Say these words: "Please send help, there's been a shooting, I'm at [address]".
4) Wait for popos.
5) In most state (check with your lawyer!) you are required to identify yourself when asked. State your name. Say "My ID is in my wallet, may I reach for it?" Follow instructions.
6) All other questions have this answer: "I am exercising my right to remain silent, and I want to see my lawyer." This is your mantra. Say it out loud, without fail, to every question. Don't actually be silent, say the words.
7) You will be searched and arrested. If asked about a search, say "I do not consent to any search." You will be searched anyway, don't resist, you're in custody.
8) Go to jail with cops, politely. Call lawyer.
9) Do precisely what your lawyer fucking tells you, that's why he gets paid hundreds per hour.

After a shooting, you will be too emotional to think on your feet, and cops know how to pull a confession. Rehearse the phrases, say nothing else. You will not be in a state of mind to talk your way out of the initial arrest. Accept it.

As for protestors, just stay away, they will all lie against you in court and hide the perp. Stay away and do something productive.
>>
File: 1484938692468.jpg (94KB, 750x794px) Image search: [Google]
1484938692468.jpg
94KB, 750x794px
>>32789088
https://youtu.be/irnD34P2l1w

Watch this, it answers everything.

tl;dr If you have been attacked in such a way that you are unable to effectively retreat or defend yourself (ie. "Sucker punched") or you are outnumbered, you may use lethal force to defend yourself due to the disparity of force between yourself and your attacker(s).
>>
>>32790813
>State has Stand Your Ground.
>>
>>32790848
>I didn't watch the whole thing because I have the attention span of a ten year old

He addresses "duty to retreat" states, it's the same concept. You have a duty to retreat unless you cannot retreat with one hundred percent certainty that you or anyone else will not be harmed. For example, if someone jumps out of an ally with a knife five feet in front of me, I don't have to retreat even in a "duty to retreat" state because I cannot reasonably guarantee that I can outrun my attacker. There is not a single state in the Union where you are legally obligated to try and outrun a guy with a knife, or a mob of people.
>>
Neg
>>
If you feel like your life is in immediate danger, you can draw your weapon and threaten to use lethal force.

If he's close to you, make sure to back up as much as possible. Convince him it's in his best interest to leave ASAP, and you will shoot him if he approaches you.

If the guy shits himself and backs off or runs, then you're good. If he tries charging you, then it's safe to say you can shoot him. If he just stands there like a jackass or tries to be a tough guy, call the police while you keep your aim on him (even if you have to shoot him, the earlier law officials know that you're being assaulted, the better)

Of course, immediately call the police if you do have to shoot him. It'll be in your best interest to inform the law ASAP.
>>
Russians have a wise saying:

"I'd rather have to deal with prosecutor than with pathologist."

That being said - you can't shoot someone who hit you in the face. That is not life threatning.
But if you're lying on the ground being kicked all over, and begging them to stop, and it lasts for a while, than you have every right to light the fucker up without ending up in jail.
>>
>>32790963
> you can't shoot someone who hit you in the face. That is not life threatening.
>if you're lying on the ground being kicked all over, and begging them to stop, and it lasts for a while,
So you are only allowed to draw after someone punches you in the fact and is then curb stomping your head into hamburger helper? At this point it is ok to somehow draw and fire your weapon?

This is what gets me. If someone gets in your face and punches and throws themselves at you. It is incredibly difficult if not impossible to get your weapon out and fire. The short amount of time it takes to go from "simply beating" to "life threatening beating" is less then half a heart beat.
>>
Don't waltz into a situation that is potentially harmful and think "I'll be okay, I have a gun".
Avoid any situation you can where the thought "good thing I have a gun" might come up beforehand.
>>
>>32790980
>This is what gets
My point is that it would not pass in judges mind as justified, regardless to what we think of it. Fights are common, most don't even end up in court.
>>
>>32790980
>At this point it is ok to somehow draw and fire your weapon?

As soon as you have reasonable cause to believe you or someone under your mantle of protection is in immediate, otherwise unavoidable mortal danger.

>What quantifies as "reasonable cause"?

That's up to the judge and/or jury.
>>
>>32789088
Reusable pulse ox on bloody fingers... every fucking time... do you really need to know his saturation? Are you too lazy to check a manual pulse every so often.
>>
>>32790893

I already got the message of a preacher and choir and it does matter where you are when you have the option to defend yourself.
>>
>>32791003
>As soon as you have reasonable cause to believe you or someone under your mantle of protection is in immediate
That is a single punch for me. I am incredibly near sighted. Without my glasses I am basically all but blind. A good punch to my face has the real possibility of rendering me effectively blind. So a simple punch is not so simple. If they choose to attack me further I am nearly fucking helpless.
>>
>>32789394
>just don't have any swastikas in your house or racist statements on your phone or social media.

So what if I might have made some racist jokes or posted a swastika meme a few times in messages to one of my close friends on my personal facebook account? Does that mean that I can't use my CCW anymore if someone isn't the same color as me?
>>
>>32791022
That goes back to the disparity of force. If an attacker has disabled your ability to defend yourself, whether it be by blinding you, breaking a limb, etc, then you may use lethal force because you are no longer able to escape and/or effectively defend yourself from further attack.

However, do remember that you may only use lethal force to defend yourself from lethal force. If he is merely threatening to punch you in the face, he has not used lethal force nor is the use of lethal force imminent. You may draw your weapon on him since you have reasonable cause to feel threatened, but he has not yet actually committed any assault nor battery against you and thus lethal force is not authorized.
>>
>>32791109
Actually, I should clarify that a little more. When I say disparity of force, what that legally means is that due to the circumstances of the incident, what would otherwise be considered non-lethal force is now considered lethal force.

For example, if I as a 22 year old man shove another 22 year old man, that is not lethal force. If I as a 22 year old man shove a 90 year old woman, I am now considered to be using lethal force simply because of the disparity of force between us.

If I as an able bodied man punch another person in the face, and that blow causes them to be blinded, I have crippled them in such a way that the legal concept of disparity of force comes into play because, like a 90 year old woman, they cannot otherwise reasonably escape or defend themselves. My blow, even if it was just an unarmed punch, has legally become deadly force and may be responded to as such because it created a disparity of force.

The same applies to numerical advantage. If a mob of people attack you, their numerical superiority quantifies their attack as deadly force, and you may respond as such.
>>
So let's me just ask it straight: if you are sucker punch, and you carry, can you shoot the attacker AFTER he has sucker punched you? Or can you shoot him BEFORE he has sucker punched you, but you feel that he's going to sucker punch you?

The laws are kinda muddy on this, I hope we don't have to take a sucker punch for free.
>>
>>32791147
If he sucker punches you, you should be able to light him up. If he hasn't punched you, good luck proving he had intent to strike.
>>
>>32791153
Is that right, because a sucker punch will always end up with the other guy running away, that means shooting him in the back and I don't think the laws allow it.

Which is weird, because it means fists > guns due to the laws.
>>
>>32791033
Do you think you'd ever find yourself in a situation where someone in a jury might say "why is a guy who posts /pol/ memes spending time at x location when it's not part of his commute or a local hangout and y is the likely outcome?"
>>
>>32791147
>So let's me just ask it straight: if you are sucker punch, and you carry, can you shoot the attacker AFTER he has sucker punched you?
Is he standing over you still? Or making verbal threats still? If the answer is no, lethal force will land you in jail.
>>
>>32791162
>a sucker punch will always end up with the other guy running away
What? If they're smart, sure, but most times they're just gonna stand over you or keep hitting you. The only reason they would 100% flee is if they knew you had a gun beforehand, and that's is something that should not happen under any circumstance.
>>
>>32791179
It's a sucker punch so of course he has gone far away.

So that means I have no way to engage this guy under the laws right?
>>
>>32791185
I'm talking about a Richard Spencer situation where out of nowhere, some dude punches you then immediately hightails it.

Is that basically a free punch from him and no way to defend myself with a gun?
>>
>>32791188
Most people don't run after actually. But yeah if they're running you're not allowed to draw. You might be able to take legal action afterwards though as I'm pretty sure that counts as assault.
>>32791204
Yeah basically. It sucks, but you can't light em up at that point. And who's Richard Spencer?
>>
>>32791212
A guy who gets sucker punched and the attacker hightails it.

He was lucky that the punch didn't knock him down to concrete or anything.
>>
>>32791219
why'd he get punched?
>>
>>32791147
No, you may not shoot someone under the suspicion he will attack you. If you are reasonably sure you are in danger, you may draw your weapon, but you must be reasonably sure. Mere suspicion isn't good enough to draw your weapon, let alone fire it.

Getting punched isn't lethal force. Some states may allow you to escalate force in self-defense but generally you may not use lethal force against non-lethal force. That doesn't mean you can't draw your weapon due to the reasonable fear of lethal force. If someone is charging you, you may draw your weapon in an attempt to diffuse the situation non-violently, but until your life is actually in danger you must hold fire.

That said, you don't have to take punches. So long as you are fighting only to defend yourself, you may use non-lethal force to defend yourself from non-lethal force. If someone punches you, punch back if you have to, but until they threaten your life you may not shoot them.

Remember that your state laws may allow you to escalate force, but these are the general rules.
>>
>>32791224
He is an alt-right neo nazi, so people hate him for being there.
>>
>>32789364
Or wear anything politically motivated.
You can't wear a Trump hat or shirt ever if you carry in case some disturbed leftist decides to attack you.
>>
>>32789088
This is a legal question not a weapons question. Ask on /pol/
>>
>>32791212
Assault is the act of trying to attack someone. If they actually make hostile contact with the victim (AKA landing a punch) its Battery, a much more serious crime.

>>32791224
He is the supposed "leader" of the "alt-right." He fancies himself a neo-nazi leader who thinks Trump doesn't go far enough. He has been punched by antifa scum on a few occasions.
>>
>>32791233
Is this true?

So if you wear a Trump hat, you are free target for everyone?

That's kinda fucked up.
>>
>>32791229
Ironically, just before he got nailed he was denying that he was a neo-nazi or aa member of the klan to some bystanders.
>>
>>32791229
>>32791240
Oh. Well I can't really feel bad for him, but the guy shouldn't have punched him either way.
>>
>>32791248
Why can't you?

The guy was minding his own business until someone just jumps and punches him.

It's a coward act.
>>
>>32791227
Meh, nice to know the laws can't protect you from being sucker punch.

I guess it's better if you wear helmet or travel with friends in rough neighborhood.
>>
>>32791033
It's not even about having anything racist. If the media wants to pick up your story, you're going to go through nightmarish legal proceedings regardless of whether or not it makes any sense.
>>
>>32791242
Legally no, it's not true at all. People have a first amendment right to express their opinions.

It's the same as a woman walking home alone from a bar drunk at 3AM who gets raped. Yes, she made a series of debatable decisions that led to her being victimized, but even so the ultimate responsibility for the crime is on the rapist, not her.
>>
>>32791258
I'm less scared of getting swarmed but more about explaining myself to the laws afterwards.

Which is ridiculous.
>>
>>32791254
No, the situation is fucked up, but that I can't bring myself to really feel bad for somebody with views like that. He definitely doesn't deserve getting bopped just for having different opinions though, shitty as they be.
>>
>>32791254
Um .... oh I don't know.... /sarcasm

Maybe because he's a racist fuckwad?? Idiot.
>>
>>32791254
It's a coward act but if you're walking through an antifa protest after you're on video saying "heil trump heil our people heil victory" and people salute you, you have to wonder, what the fuck was that guy thinking?
>>
>>32791264
No but seriously, kill yourself leddit nigger.
>>
File: a-9djs.png (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
a-9djs.png
1MB, 1200x900px
>>32791265
Not that we don't have a common opinion of the guy, but you're not from around here, are you.
>>
>>32791256
The law protects you from being sucker punched in that it's illegal to hit someone. If the police catch the perpetrator they will be charged with battery.

Self-defense laws exist to save your life, not to allow you to be judge, jury, and executioner. People have a right to stand trial for their crimes, and they can't do that if they are dead.
>>
>>32791264
With views like that? He's just a standard garden variety white nationalist.
>>32791267
He's there for the Trump inaguaration.

Next time he should bring friends.
>>
>>32791265
>Maybe because he's a racist fuckwad?? Idiot
Not really. He's just a LARPer with a goofy hipster haircut.
>>
>>32791271
Look I'm white, but if you're going to defend him or white people in general then FUCK OFF. You are such an asshole.
>>
>>32791274
Didn't he say some shit that was basically the final solution? Either way, he shouldn't have a target on his back whenever he goes out in public as he still has rights.
>>
>>32791273
So in short, it's up to the police?

OK brah.
>>
>>32789088
I've seen enough worldstar hiphop videos to know that the people who do these random beatings/muggings will keep beating on you even after you hit the ground.
So my answer is that I would not be willing to take a single punch. Because when fists are already flying you are already at a situational disadvantage. As far as drawing and shooting goes.
>>
>>32791277
I'm not defending his opinions, I'm defending his rights as a citizen. That shit still applies to white nationalists believe it or not and people shouldn't be sucker punching fuckers at protests.
>>
>>32791269
Both of my grandpa's killed Nazis and had no regrets, my grandpa's best friend who is my last surviving "grandparent" of sorts was Bavarian and he killed Nazis too.
I don't feel bad for a guy parroting the same bullshit getting his shit rocked. The only part that angers me was that Antifa scum did it and not a Vet.
>>
>>32791279
The guy is a homo who wants a white nation, as in a place of only white, no jews, no blacks, etc
>>
>>32791287
The vets wouldn't punch him and would likely to be on his to be frank.

Because all the guy ever does is talk and does the salute.
>>
File: 1484887604747.jpg (90KB, 1024x537px) Image search: [Google]
1484887604747.jpg
90KB, 1024x537px
>>32791280
Unless your life is in immediate danger, ya it is.

>>32791277
I rejected libertarianism because of people like you. We will never enjoy freedom in this nation until mindsets like yours as exterminated by any means necessary.
>>
>>32791294
>Unless your life is in immediate danger, ya it is.
I'm sorry but I don't know which punch will end my life.

So in short, don't be there, or be there with friends, and we should all be packing.
>>
>>32791286
White people have marginalized the rest of the world for too long. It's time they get a taste of their own medicine. People like you and assholes like him remind me everyday why I am ashamed of my white skin.

Basically he should fucking die, and if you disagree then you need to fucking join him. Racist piece of shit.
>>
>>32791298
>we should all be packing
I thought this was common knowledge on /k/?
>>
>>32791298
>I know he was running away, had his back to me, and there was fifteen feet between us, but it was totally self-defense

Okay, you go tell the judge that and we'll see how far you get.
>>
>>32789088
you are allowed to defend yourself when you feel like your own safety or the safety of others are in danger, but you have to act with appropriate force, and in a possible court case, you have to be able to defend the force and justify it being appropriate.
The right to defend yourself is the most basic and important right a human can have.

For example, if you see 2 guys beating up a person, you can step in and either try to diffuse the situation, or try to fight back. Because how you saw it, the two vs one guy was not fair, and you were trying to protect the health of that one guy's person.
However you used appropriate force, you didn't take out an ar and starting mauling down both of them. Maybe you used a pepper spray, or punched back.
It's also important that you don't pursue the problem. If you got the two guys to stop beating up the one guy, then that situation is diffused, you don't continue fighting or get more people involved by maybe revenge beating.

Previous experience is also something court takes into consideration, if you're (ex) military, police, etc. it's is expected that you have more training handling force and staying calm. It is "understandable" if a civilian feared for their life and maybe accidentally killed someone in self defense. However someone who is trained in handling life threatening situations, and have been trained to deal with it, is expected to diffuse situations using appropriate force. It's basically a smaller spectrum for military and law enforcement than it is for the common Joe.

In the end tho, if you can prove and make a good argument that you felt like your life was threaten, and you actually feared for your life(not just paranoia created by browsing /pol/ too much), then you're most likely fine. "Fear" is also an important factor that court takes into account, which is again why military/law enforcement is expected to handle situations better.
>>
File: 1483107881928.jpg (106KB, 500x702px) Image search: [Google]
1483107881928.jpg
106KB, 500x702px
>>32791302
>Hates people for the color of their skin
>Calls other people racist scum

I'll be drinking your tears for eight years, faggot.
>>
>>32791302
Seems like I'm taking the bait I guess.
I didn't agree with his fucked up views, I was only stating that this shit has no real reason to come to a head and have people sucker punching each other.
>It's time they get a taste of their own medicine.
that's about where any actual progress stops. You can't expect shit to get better when it just becomes of pass the buck. It doesn't stop the problem, it's just pushed somewhere else.
Also being ashamed of your race is retarded.
>>
>>32791309
Nah, this is why you have friends who hold him up and report to the po-po.
>>
>>32789088
lawfully speaking (not socially speaking) you can only defend yourself with equal or lesser force. But due to the way the laws are written, use of a firearm in any situation is automatically "Lethal intent".

If a guy starts swinging at you with a baseball bat, you can freely put him into a hold, slam him into the ground, then take the bat away from him. Of a guy with a knife threatens you, you can, again, take the knife from him using the same methods and this is fine.

But the use of a firearm in any situation is automatically considered "maximum force" regardless of whether you used it to defend yourself or not. Fire the gun, it is assumed you did so with lethal intent, saying it was a warning shot or you fired to miss is not acceptable evidence of self defense; to have gunfire declared as self defense it must of have been that or die.
>>
>>32791312
How can I be racist against white people especially since I'm white myself?? You are a fucking facist idiot.

>>32791312
No ... we are the problem, and idiots like YOU especially are the problem since you can't even admit it. If you are even suggesting he should have rights, then you need to be deprived of your own. I have had a black girlfriend for the past 6 months and I apologize every night before I go to bed for what I've done to her people. You could never understand. Racist fucks like you never do.
>>
>>32791313
>>32791342
Wow fuck this. I can't even reply to the right post I am so fucking mad right now. I swear I hope you die if you are not being ironic.
>>
>>32791342
you didn't even try, did you?
>>
>>32791345
I do try. That is what I do every day. I make the world a better place despite asses like you.

You are the one who doesn't try.
>>
>>32791348
How's your day going so far?
>>
File: 1482871264991.jpg (68KB, 1024x864px) Image search: [Google]
1482871264991.jpg
68KB, 1024x864px
>>32791342
You had me until the girlfriend part. Nice try, but I spend far too much time on /pol/ to not recognize this.
>>
>>32791350
Horrible. I know it's inevitable, but I will kill myself if that warmongering liar doesn't get impeached within the year.
>>
>>32791298
>don't be there
Case closed. You've solved it. End of discussion.
>>
>>32791351
I agree. He could have kept it going a lot longer but that was just too over the top for anybody to believe.
>>
>>32791354
Feel good you've proved once again /k/ is the easiest board to troll
>>
>>32791357
With that logic I might as well never leave the house and just become a shut in.

Oh wait.
>>
>>32791348
Speaking as a half black half white person, I've been on both sides of the fence. I don't blame my white dad for what happened to my black mom, and she doesn't need him to keep apologizing because she understands he wasn't born then.

So here's a question, are you dating that black girl because you love her, or because you want to be superior to other white folk? Do you apologize because you've wronged her in some way, or because it makes you feel better about yourself?

Using a person just to feel better about yourself and as justification for smug self superiority is not love. It's being an asshole.

Maybe you ought to think about what she means to you.
>>
>>32791362
Bro it's bait. But you might also be bait. This board is confusing sometimes.
>>
>>32791359
It really is. I suspect its the fact that guns are serious business (one of the only common hobbies that can easily kill you) and the fact politics and gun ownership are closely related subjects.

Autists with a stick up their ass who have strong political opinions are probably the easiest crowd to bait.
>>
>>32791365
Ok breathe dude. You starting to get just a tiny bit racist.

Thanks.
>>
File: image.png (256KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
256KB, 750x1334px
>>32789183
>As for those guys at the BLM protest, wasn't it proven that they went there with the intention to start shit just as an excuse to shoot protesters?
I wouldn't say proven. Last I recall, they were still settling things on the trial unless I missed some updates
>>
Really it all depends.

I'm 5'4" with a permanent leg disability. Getting assaulted by an unarmed 6' man and shooting him is a lot easier to sell to a jury as a reasonably threat to my life than if I was eight inches taller and not disabled.
>>
>>32791361
>With that logic I might as well never leave the house and just become a shut in.
Do you go for an evening stroll through BLM marches? Walk your dog through planned parenthood protests/marches? Do you encounter antifa on a daily basis? If so, previous posts don't apply to you. If you don't, leave that shit alone and walk in the other direction. If your daily commute involves walking to a public transit station that is a political hotspot, that's different. But you probably would have told us by now if that was the case. Regardless of what this board says, when push comes to shots fired, a local jury will judge your case and you are at the fate of your lawyer and 12 of your peers. How do you think your peers will vote in a "self defense" case where you walk through political opposition? Because they are the ones who will ultimately decide your fate.
>>
>>32791385
This is the US, we have freedom of movement here.

This is the reason that leads to Sharia Zone in the UK.

Fuck you.
>>
>>32791385
I'd say that according to the law I have a right to go anywhere on public proprty I damn well please at any time I damn well please without having to fear for my life.
>>
>>32791399
>>32791403
http://washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/8/michael-strickland-conservative-blogger-arrested-a/
>>
>>32789088
>Are you in fear for your life
>Are you able to explain why you were in fear for your life in court, or do you have a lawyer who can

If both are yes then you're allowed to defend yourself. If either are no you are not.
>>
>>32790756
>>Did your attacker have the opportunity to cause serious bodily harm?
You could die from a single punch you know? Especially if you stagger, fall and hit your head on the pavement
>>
>>32791277
Why isn't he allowed to defend, "white people in general"? What makes us indefensible in your clearly biased opinion?
>>
>>32791212
>>32791227
>be me
>be in town
>melanin enriched individual plays the knockout game
>hit me in the back of the head with a punch
>he run away
>i fall on the ground and hit my head
>die
>but at least i didn't shoot him!
>>
>>32791523
You seem to be mad that the law was explained several times by different people.
>>
>>32791109
>Hrr no threat
>Get punched
>Head hits floor
>Dies
Yeah, fuck that.
>>
File: 1482620452837.gif (4MB, 347x244px) Image search: [Google]
1482620452837.gif
4MB, 347x244px
>>32791342
9.99/10 bait, almost had me.
>>
Almost always, these threads become a "I want to shoot niggers/muslims/degenerates and get away with it, how?" after just a few posts.
>>
>>32791258
I'm pretty sure that white privilege will actually be blamed lol
>>
>>32791823
Nigger please, after all these knockout games, I'm scared of these nigs.
>>
>>32789183
>pull out gun
>they run
>get arrested for brandishing
>pull out gun
>they run and you shoot them
>get arrested for murder
thats fucking stupid
>>
>>32789183

>As for those guys at the BLM protest, wasn't it proven that they went there with the intention to start shit just as an excuse to shoot protesters?

No. There were some "racially-charged" text messages, but nothing along the lines of "dude let's go down there and shoot black people lol". The prosecution's case just expects to make the jury take the logical leap that someone who sent racist text messages would have done such a thing without any direct causation.
>>
>>32791923
>they did not do anything
>>
>>32791959
And they are gonna walk.

This is gonna be Zimzam 2.0. and leftist's tears are gonna be delish.
>>
File: rr.jpg (39KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
rr.jpg
39KB, 400x500px
>>32791965
A little EVLT (extra virgin liberal tears) will really make this recipe delish!
>>
>>32791985
POUR MORE IN MAMA!
>>
sounds like youre looking for a reason to kill someone OP
>>
>>32789088
>are you in fear for your life?
If yes, magdump

If no, run away or de-escalate
>>
>>32790799
Two questions

1)can not talking to the cops ever be held against you

2)why are cops interested in prosecuting people? what do they get out of it?
>>
>>32791523
So what is your solution? Shooting every black man who gets within 30 yards of you on the off chance they plan to punch you?

There is no way to stop this happening if you are by yourself and do not notice in time to dodge.
>>
>>32791204
>Implying it's ever wrong to punch a Nazi
>>
>>32792049
>>So what is your solution? Shooting every black man who gets within 30 yards of you on the off chance they plan to punch you?
You should do that on principle
>>
>>32792049
Bring friends.

When he hits you, your left wingman helps you up while your right wingman shoots the nig.
>>
>>32791399
>Implying Sharia zones exist
>Implying the greater threat in the US isn't Christian Sharia
>>
>>32792053
He has done nothing wrong!
>>
>>32792065
Neither had Hitler at the same stage.
>>
>>32792070
The law doesn't give you the ability hit people for being white-nationalists anon, nor should it do so.
>>
>>32792064
Ah yes, the great Christian State of America, head by Prophet Trump, the world's evilest nation.
>>
>>32792089
>Reminder that Trump follows the huckster cult of the Prosperity Gospel, which preaches that wealth and opulence are the proof of god's choen
>>
>>32792103
>being so assblasted about Israel
>>>/pol/
Israel is the best nation on Earth
>>
>>32792114
I didn't even say anything about Israel or Jews you fucking /pol/tard.
>>
>>32792060
>when

No random thug is going to sucker punch a group of 3-4 people.

Also most people have lives, jobs and commitments. They can't constantly follow each other around as bodyguards.
>>
>>32792156
Nigger, when I journey into the hive of antifas, nigs and muslims, I'm gonna bring friends.
>>
>>32792182
Why put yourself in a situation where you need friends to make you feel at ease?
>>
>>32790783
Hispanic isn't a race.
>>
>>32791965
>>32791923
>>32789183

where can I keep updated on that case?
>>
>>32792009
>1) can not talking to the cops ever be held against you
When cops hear you say, "I am exercising my right to remain silent, and I want my lawyer," they are supposed to stop asking you questions. They don't always do this. You can waive your right to remain silent by speaking up after that, and when you waive your right to remain silent, your actual behavior *including silence* can be testified to in court. The key is that certain evidence is not permitted to even be mentioned at trial; if the cop answers a prosecutor's question with "And then he pled the fifth," that's a mistrial. So repeat the magic words instead of being quiet; it lowers the odds you'll accidentally waive your rights.

Incidentally, the step where I mentioned calling for help from nearby people - the witness cannot generally testify as to anything you said. That's hearsay, and it's excluded. But there are a ton of exceptions to the hearsay rule, more than would fit here. So once you've asked him to call the cops, shut up and stop talking to him. You may very well say something against your own interests and find him repeating it to an unsympathetic jury; you would rather he just give his account and end it with "Then Anon told me to call the cops."

>2)why are cops interested in prosecuting people? what do they get out of it?
A major part of a cop's job is testifying at trial about the people they arrest. They've all done it a thousand times. Most cops are good people, but they don't like seeing their arrests go to nothing, and they hate seeing murderers walk free. George Zimmerman was not immediately arrested, and that's unusual; many self-defense cases end with an arrest. He fucked up and talked to the cops, but the info he gave worked out in his favor. It was still a stupid decision.

That said, cops don't decide whether to prosecute, so their emotional investment in the matter doesn't mean much other than an initial arrest and, later, some testimony.
>>
>>32789364
>So basically if you're white never never never shoot a black person that is attacking you?

Autism is gasworthy. Be smart, don't think like an enraged trap or CISwoman.

Know the input conditions, adapt to defend yourself and that included thorough preparation.

T-shirts don't help shit. Be not only a gray man, but pander to friendly gray man appearance standards. Look straight arrow. It pays off. I look like a typical cop or ex-mil kinda guy but not tactiqueer. Look conventionally wholesome, not like some Shia LaBitch hobo.

Be polite, be professional, and think like Mattis.
>>
>>32790984
>Over 9000 times this
>>
>>32791033
Never post anything on Facebook and don't use it for any sort of comms you aren't EAGER for prosecutors to read.

Gunfags have a terrible habit of using social media for silly shit. Stop that forever. You MUST now understand your METADATA is open for harvesting.

Be smart. It's not smart to sperg. Facebook is for old people. You could delete your account then use a fake one, but you still do not need to ever post racial shit anywhere except /pol/ and that's doubtful.

Gray Man everywhere. Let someone else be the slowest zebra!
>>
>>32792887
Uhh what's the likelihood my porn viewing habits come up?
>>
>>32791261
>Which is ridiculous.

Tactical realities are real. Get over it. Play to win using the cards you have.

Anger makes white people do stupid shit. Cold, methodical planning is where whites are supposed to excel! You have no excuse because if you fuck up it's not just your rights on the line.

Play to win, and heed real attorneys, not legalist autists. Autists have their uses but you really have to watch out for pedantic fucktards.
>>
>>32792520
It's really not unheard of at all to not arrest people in self defense shootings. The three people I know that have shot someone in self defense were not arrested. Only one was placed in cuffs.
>>
>>32792215
Because without counter-protest the field is ceded to the enemy.

We really need a "legal self defense in political protest" specialty thread. That won't help angrybois, but we can use their deaths to make them the next Horst Wessel. Jihadis expend their retards driving VBIEDs.

Only attorneys are knowledgable about self-defense law. Anyone who isn't a professional should listen to a variety of credible legal opinions to learn what works.
>>
>>32792906
Clear your browsing history if you expect your PC to be inspected. /g/ and real computer forums can help. The computersecurity fags are NOT being paranoid.

Do have clean history on one browser. Use private browsing for everything else.

Once you embrace a total strategy of flying low you'll start to like it! Everything can be of a piece at zero or near zero cost.

Thinking is free!
>>
>>32791012
>do you really need to know his saturation?
Why not?
It takes two second to put on for some very useful info.
Now if they'd broken out the BGL kit I'd agree with.
>>
>>32792459

MPR/Star Tribune usually has an article every day after the proceedings are done for the day. I know an anon in another thread said he was in the courtroom but I dunno if that was bs or not.
>>
>>32792215
Because I want to be there, to let them know this is still a free country.
>>
>>32791285
Just don't open fire immediately. You're covering your legal bases by yelling things like "Step back!" "I have a gun!" and "I will shoot you!" If they continue to attack you, it can be assumed they're planning on seriously injuring or killing you. Still, attempt to retreat, as it's better to not have to get a lawyer at all.
>>
>>32791847
wear a motorcycle helmet through the ghetto then, you will look like a retard but if some outstanding local youth decide you are next up in the knockout game they will get a broken hand or see you have a helmet and leave you alone.
>>
File: 1479717855675.jpg (465KB, 900x1383px) Image search: [Google]
1479717855675.jpg
465KB, 900x1383px
>>32791294
>that pic
thanks mate, will save it
>>
File: help.gif (398KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
help.gif
398KB, 500x500px
>>32789088
boohoo someone beat my fucking ass because im literally retarded boohoo don't they know im a macho man you can tell im a 'real' man because im bitching about not being able to be smart enough to not get mobbed and how i totally can hold my shit together BOO FUCKING HOO
>>
>>32790799
listen up kids, not a whole lot worthwhile on /k/
>>
>>32791302
>ashamed of his skin
>calling others racist

lol super wut
>>
>>32791342
1/10 old bait got me to respond late
>>
>>32791294
>I rejected libertarianism because of people like you. We will never enjoy freedom in this nation until mindsets like yours as exterminated by any means necessary.

I feel that statement on a personal level. These last few months have made holding onto my principles pretty tough at times. Liberals make it so easy to want to go jackboot on them.
>>
>>32791204

>Is that basically a free punch from him and no way to defend myself with a gun?

Is there still an immediate threat to your life at the moment you draw and fire, or is the crybully leftist fleeing into the crowd? If the latter, no immediate threat, can't shoot. So yeah, sucker punch is basically a free hit unless they keep going after the first shot, and the crowd will shield them from arrest.

That's why the left does it that way, and why opposing them with counterprotests is a waste of time.
>>
>>32791227
people die from being punched all the time. where I live there's a big campaign about suckerpunching people because several people died in just the last year from being punched and hitting their head. It isn't unethical to use your weapon to defend yourself from a physical assault. The way you spin it, you have to be shooting someone with a gun.

Zimmerman shot a guy who was bashing him. ruled self defence. where's your escalation theory there?
>>
>>32797077
Watch
>>32790813

Stomping, kicking, or punching someone against the ground constitutes a lethal threat against their life.
>>
>>32789088
OP, take a look at Deadly Force by Ayoob. A great look at what could happen after you draw.
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.