[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stalker Challenge Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Stalker_Challenge.jpg (405KB, 2048x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Stalker_Challenge.jpg
405KB, 2048x1150px
Stalker Challenge Thread 3
New thread, old one got archived.
>>
>>32786416
what qualifies as an artifact strelok?
>>
>>32786452
Generally any interesting or out of place object you find.
>>
>tfw too scared to go into wilderness
>>
>>32786923
Tfw to smart to go into wilderness
>>
File: 1339558723734.jpg (249KB, 1920x710px) Image search: [Google]
1339558723734.jpg
249KB, 1920x710px
>>32786416
Anybody have recommendations for St Louis?
>inb4 ferguson
>>
File: 100rads.jpg (140KB, 620x594px) Image search: [Google]
100rads.jpg
140KB, 620x594px
I am still around. I am still replying.

I cannot attest to the quality of what I send back to you, nor that I will reply to your quickly. Many of you live in the absolute sticks, and, with the usual cost of land considered, things don't stay abandoned for long where most industrial sites are located.

Most Urban Exploration websites are way out of date, with most of their listings long demolished or re-purposed.

I do the best I can with what I have, and thank all of you for the support that I am receiving.

I am terribly sorry if it takes way longer than expected to get a reply. I can only do so much in my spare time and I would rather keep attending college rather than constantly find locations for people. That is just the way it is. I am very sorry if it takes me a while to get back to you, but I can assure you that I will.

>[email protected]
>>
>>32788796

MVP has arrived!

When you get a chance, can you look up any places in Southern new Mexico?
>>
>>32786416
What are the chances of getting caught?
>>
>>32792392

>be more sneeki than cheeki

>don't forget the breeki
>>
>>32792863
How am I supposed to be seeki with a campfire
>>
>>32792392
It depends
>>
File: dakota-fire-hole.jpg (28KB, 560x287px) Image search: [Google]
dakota-fire-hole.jpg
28KB, 560x287px
>>32792988
This may help
>>
>>32792988
With a dakota fire hole. make a fire underneath a tree so the smoke dissipates.
A hot fire breaks the carbon down to a very fine state. The hotter the fire, the less smoke. The problem is during the heat up and cool down phase. When you first light a fire you will get smoke, if you have a hot burning wood as your kidling you will have less smoke. Putting out a fire causes smoke as well. So a smokeless fire is a hot fire. Use dry wood no thicker than thumb, better without bark, have thin dry twigs on hand to throw in fire if smoke starts. Don`t let flame go down.
or
Cook with Sterno.

More here:
survivial-training.wonderhowto.com/how-to/build-hide-campfire-from-your-enemies-dakota-fire-pit-0116303/
>>
File: pocono resort.jpg (120KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
pocono resort.jpg
120KB, 980x551px
>>32788796
I am planning on stalking later in the spring, everything is ready except I am not sure of the location. I'm from PA so theres no shortage of spooky locations, I just don't know which one would be the most fun for the challenge. Because there are so many places I think it makes sense to go more than once, but first time should be a good'un.
>>
>>32788796
i live in ohio

wheres the nearest place that has abandon shit?
>>
>>32795269
Where in PA? I'm NEPA.
>>
If you want to put out a fire without smoke and you can use a dakota fire pit, Keep a pile or even better a bucket of dirt, enough to more than fill the hole and in the event you need to put it out you just fill the hole as fast as possible and that will reduce your smoke. Be careful, because the hot embers will still be burning underground for about a week sometimes
>>
>>32798085
Greater Scranton area, hbu?
>>
>>32795269
>>32798085
>>32799647
Here's some places to check out. Not sure if they're still standing though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3DeF5EHufo - Dorrance Fan House
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhTtc1dRvzY - Irem Temple Shrine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-MXPIiXGrQ - Unity House Resort
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gW1_RS0WnU - Forest Castle Brewery located at 1200 Exeter Ave. (Sullivan Trail), Exeter
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.