[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quelling the savages

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_3236.jpg (469KB, 1247x813px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3236.jpg
469KB, 1247x813px
What would the outcome be if you sent well trained nazi storm troopers into modern day Chicago to deal with the gang problem? How long do you think it would take either side to win? Let's say that either side can't have access to explosives or tanks. Standard issue army rifles and sidearms for the Germans. Standard issue high points, tech nines, and other thuggish firearms for the gangs.
>>
How long does it take for a part of a city to burn to the ground? That's how long it would take.
>>
>>32781513
Sorry, they can only target gangs. Believe it or not there are good people living there.
>>
File: IMG_3237.jpg (83KB, 636x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3237.jpg
83KB, 636x382px
You schnitzel suckin crackas is fucked
>>
They would target and sabotage the electricity supplies. If you only had the gangs in Chicago and no one else, they'd lose. Terribly, within a few days. Same goes for anyone facing a professional Infantry force.

With the civilian population still resident it would be virtually impossible.
>>
>>32781529
You said Germans. That was the German tactic.
>>
>>32781499
Gangs aren't a firepower issue. OP confirmed for dumbass. Gangs blend and disperse. Storm troopers would have a cultural disconnect due to being German so if they had rules of engagement they'd not win. They don't have to lose to not win. OP is pretty fucking ignorant.
>>
>>32781529
Niggers aren't good people. They breed and encourage the gangs and you know this. So do they. Check tjsotomayor, who is very black, on Jewtoob. Funny guy but he moved to a white neighborhood to escape. Blacks who live among blacks in the US choose to be what they are, and that's not a matter of my opinion but facts on the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ0yxruBX-s
>>
>>32781529
It's all or nothing, I assume it'd go like warsaw ghetto uprising
>>
>>32781959
>They don't have to lose to not win
>my mental illness is a mark of refinement and education

Wow I never thought I would see a cuck on /k/
>>
>>32781499
Same issue as the west vs Isis.
Gangsters will hide, and ambush.
Fritz will set up defensive positions with MG42s, locking off key locations, and perhaps, send patrols of riflemen with K98ks STGs and MP40s.
In an open battle, Germans win every time, but in city warfare, it will be a long fight. Germans will still win though.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>>32781499

since we all know the germans, they will just execute every black person.

Problem...solved.
>>
File: El_Cher_5.jpg (45KB, 513x600px) Image search: [Google]
El_Cher_5.jpg
45KB, 513x600px
>>32782021
Are you sure?
I'll attack Nazi policies, but they're not racists. That's a western lie.
>>
>>32781992
You don't get it, like most Americans. Gangs continue to exist because they can stay in the game sustained by profit, they can move and adapt, and they don't tend to show up in uniform for comfy arrest.

If your scenario is just "storm troops vs boons" then you kill all the boons and done.

If a more realistic scenario, gang can simply stash money, drugs and cash (including places outside their AO) and if not breaking the law there's nothing to be done about them. They are suppressed, but they didn't lose and they didn't win.

I favor democide and I'm thoroughly racist, but what your teentard ass failed to understand was OPs hypothetical premise which I addressed!

Otherwise, go full Warsaw Ghetto and open up stocks of Sarin and Tabun. Keep the Ubangis suppressed with steady bombardment with gas shells, cut off their water and food, then after cordoning the area off for a month or two, move in and finish them.
>>
>>32781529
>Sorry, they can only target gangs.

Then they would start shooting and hanging people suspected of aiding the gangers, just like they did in anti-partisan operations in Eastern Front. They had very effective counter terrorist tactics back then, far more effective than what western armies no use in places like Iraq and Afghanistan.
>>
>>32781992
Different anon here. You just outed yourself as a drooling retard. Please don't breed, the world has enough of your kind of stupid.
>>
>>32782106
>They had very effective counter terrorist tactics back then

No they didn't. They managed to alienate the entire populace of the occupied Eastern territories with their fucking retarded policies.

In many areas, the locals viewed the invading Germans as liberators and welcomed them with open arms. At least until the Nazi policies went into effect.

Fun fact: Gehlen had raised several regiments worth of volunteers from the local populations in the East. When the Nazis found out what he was doing, they squelched the idea. What do you suppose those volunteers did, after they were kicked out of the Heer?

How much difference do you think it would have made if Germany had decided to draw upon pools of local manpower? Russia would have lost, hard.
>>
File: russia-chechnya-war-eru102563.jpg (365KB, 900x736px) Image search: [Google]
russia-chechnya-war-eru102563.jpg
365KB, 900x736px
>>32782192
>No they didn't.

They killed a fuck ton of terrorists. That is something that can't be said about Afghanistan for instance. Modern Russia also knows how to deal with terrorists.

Partisan=Insurgent=Terrorist
>>
>>32782106
turning entire population against you is effective? god damn you retards on this board love suck nazi cock. If the nazis heads weren't 13 feet deep in there ass they would have swept europe but there tactics and logistics on a large and small scale were fucking retarded
>>
>>32782223
systematic genocide=effective counter terrorist measures

alright then
>>
>>32781499
they'd quickly realise that it's modern day sodom but with more niggers and raze that shit
>>
File: General Curtis Lemay.jpg (49KB, 486x499px) Image search: [Google]
General Curtis Lemay.jpg
49KB, 486x499px
>>32782267
>turning entire population against you is effective?

Killing enough of them and make life miserable enough for the enemy, they will become pacified. There is a simple reason why post WWII Japan and Germany were peaceful. They got firebombed into submission. Bit more technological approach than what Germans used, but just as effective as effective in long run.
>>
>>32781499
Chicago is not Detroit. Another crystal night won't improve things.

Build the high rise projects again so these animals and their crime can go back to the ghetto in stead of being spread throughout, amongst otherwise law abiding people. But das wasist.
>>
Shoot everyone with sagging pants, watch crime plummet.
>>
File: chechen-rebels.jpg (309KB, 877x584px) Image search: [Google]
chechen-rebels.jpg
309KB, 877x584px
>>32782283

Not all massacres are genocide. Insurgents and their supporters are legitimate targets, if it is done with drone, howitzer, rifle, bayonet or rope makes no difference.
>>
>>32782283
Whew lad.... Name one successful CoIn operation that didn't apply massive indoctrination and genocide?
>>
>>32782223
>They killed a fuck ton of terrorists.

And lost the war. While never fully insuring the security of their lines of communication without dedicating whole regiments to nothing else but that. And also never fully quelling partisan activity.

Winning isn't about k/d ratios. It's about achieving your goals and objectives. Nazi Germany failed at that so badly that they ceased to exist as a nation.

Their policies toward civilian populations in the East cost them the war.
>>
>>32781969
Sometimes i meet very good people of them, it's very little, but there is some
>>
>>32783543
Go kill yourself nigger lover
>>
File: sigh.gif (500KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.gif
500KB, 500x392px
>>
>>32782283
also systematic genocide is a good counter terrorist messure. no one left to be a terrorist
>>
>>32782294
>Morale bombing

Doesn't fucking work, as the Brits experienced during the Blitz. I took an entire course about the air campaigns against Germany and Japan, and one of the key takeaways is that the bombings were more effective in destroying industry than breaking the will of the enemy to fight.
>>
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.