[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/enlightened/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1462947752240.png (137KB, 1631x1571px) Image search: [Google]
1462947752240.png
137KB, 1631x1571px
Who else here /enlightened/?

>only own AR15's and 9mm Glocks
>34 for competition
>19 for conceal carry
>42 for deep carry
>have duplicates of all Glocks with spare parts for them all
>only things on AR's are red dots, flashlights and slings
>spend money that would otherwise be wasted on building a bullshit "collection" on ammo, classes and range/competition fees
>make quantum leaps in performance as I conduct hours of dryfire, actually shoot compared to oogling 10 different handguns, wasting money on dumb shit and never really learning how to really run guns that I would otherwise already own
>>
File: YaxMla.jpg (245KB, 1024x1435px) Image search: [Google]
YaxMla.jpg
245KB, 1024x1435px
>>32780008
did you remember to register all of your destructive devices
>>
>>32780008
Nice thread
>>
>>32780008

Very efficient tbqh
>>
if it makes you a better shot then more power to you, but you're part of the cancer killing the gun industry. we're never going to get more innovation than AR-15s and glocks until people start buying things OTHER than AR-15s and glocks.
>>
>>32780008
dumb frogposter
>>
>>32780008
I still can't believe people use Glocks for competition.
They are a horribly inaccurate platform.
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 836x872px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 836x872px
>>32780581
No, people like you are the cancer to the """""""""gun industry""""""""

>bitch about glocks and ar15's
>most likely in the camp of people that never buy shit like the tavor
>most likely not buying the hudson h9
>most likely not buying the hmg stg44
>most likely regards kel tec as a shitty company

Go back to suck starting your M-A1, snowflake. This thread is only for the /enlightened/
>>
>>32780794
>you're cancer for not buying these snowflakes
>but you're a cancerous snowflake
which is it
>>
>>32780008
Sounds pleb as fuck
I have a USP Compact in 9mm and an AUG
Theyre both miles ahead of ARs and glocks in reliability, durability, and accuracy
I respect airsoft kids with interesting shit more than you
Enjoy being average
>>
>>32780893
AUG is a piece of unreliable shit
>>
File: FOX.jpg (71KB, 320x446px) Image search: [Google]
FOX.jpg
71KB, 320x446px
>>32780921
Do go on
Ive had mine for 5 months and put at least 1000 rounds through it and havnt had a single issue
But im sure you would know more about that than me right?
>>
>>32780933
> what's sample size?
>>
>>32780966
Irrelevant when the only good data point you need is the one you own.
>>
>>32780933
>1000 rounds is a lot

Are you trying to justify what you spent thousands on? As is typical of HK owners. Buying prestige =\= quality tool
>>
>>32781212
Are you trying to justify why you don't own an AUG? As typical of poorfags.
>>
>>32781255
I don't like bullpups. Never have, never will. That's justification enough.
>>
>>32781266
Then why jump all over someone's dick for saying they own one and have yet to experience a single problem with the rifle?
>>
File: concern~28.jpg (10KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
concern~28.jpg
10KB, 255x200px
>>32780794
You're fucking post gave me cancer
Not even memeing
If you're fucking idea of "innovation"
Is the hmg, Hudson, or tavor
You have absolutely no taste or probably still have the mentality of noguns since you've learned nothing from your shitty collection of ARs and Glocks
Jesus fucking Christ I know it's bait but I bit it hard anyway
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.