[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATF Hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1485384040603.jpg (60KB, 334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1485384040603.jpg
60KB, 334x750px
Can we have an ATF hate thread? Memes, greentexts, etc.
>>
>>32779651
FUCK THE ATF!!!
I HATE THE ATF!!!
>>
>>32779666
Same
>>
>>32779651
>be at local outdoor range
>operated by the Dept. of Conservation
>shooting SBR PS90
>have copy of tax stamp in case
>notice two guys keep looking my direction
>range goes cold
>guys walk over show badges
>figure my dog is going to die
>show them tax stamp
>they smile
>one asks about the PS90
>start talking about various rifles and how the NFA laws don't make sense
>pretty cool guys
>they leave
>go back to shooting

And that's how my dog didn't die that day
>>
>>32780953
>Things that didnt happen

The post.

Obviously this anon is suffering PTSD from having his dog killed right infront of him and being beaten and detained for six hours without a toilet. He obviously invented this story to help cope with the traumatic experience with the ATF.
>>
File: 1484540032628.gif (997KB, 500x332px)
1484540032628.gif
997KB, 500x332px
>>32781724
>>
>>32781724
you've just mentally broken him you fuck
>>
Which State put the ATF on notice that if they sent their agents in to enforce some retarded gun control law the Feds were proposing, the state would incarcerate the officers? Was that Montana?
>>
>>32781958
just after the mount carmel incident in waco, texas the nevada militia put them on notice that enforcing any tyrannical edict would get them shot at nationwide. the FBI/ATF had asked "bob" if militia would go to the scene of another siege, if it happened (in a sense they have, at bundy ranch, to hold off the BLM). he said something like "there's plenty of you sons of bitches right here."

montana has an as-of-yet-untested "made in montana" provision that i think passed and relates to thes law for manufacturing (i think non-NFA-only) weapons, which essentially forbids ATF jurisdiction so long as that item remains in the state of montana. afaik it doesn't have teeth.

wyoming legislature introduced an act to do the same for federal confiscation/bans on "assault weapons", and included provisions for magazine limits, but i do not remember if that passed. that act specifically threatened arrest, which means its probably the one you're thinking of.
>>
>>32780953
post pic of this SBR PS90 with a time stamp, and maybe i'll believe you.
otherwise;
>ATF pls go
>>
>>32780953
you don't actually need to carry a copy of your paperwork with you. the law says you must "retain" it, but doesn't say where. the ATF FAQ "suggests" you keep a copy, but that's for their own benefit, not yours. tell them you'll do them a favor the day they bring back other men's dogs.
>>
>>32781958
That law is on Kansas's books as of last year. A few other states have it too, I know we weren't the first.
>>
>>32781958
Full autos are legal in Alaska, as long as no feds are around local cops are chill.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.