[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General-Gomen no SAW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 118

File: 1485395712973.jpg (140KB, 574x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485395712973.jpg
140KB, 574x800px
A place to share books, stories, and assorted writefaggotry.

All writing is welcome, even if it's only tangentially related to /k/.

It's been unscientifically proven that a lack of (you)s for writers can lead depression, alcoholism, story abandonment, and an hero.

But it's so easy to make a difference in a writer's life. Just one (you) a day can make the difference between a happy writer and a writer on permanent hiatus.

Please, post now. Help make a writer's day.
Give thanks to Polybus and Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.
Featured writers:

Tsuhna
Riikka
a former reservist gets his rifle
http://pastebin.com/XUqteu0J

A. Shephard
Small zone of confort
http://pastebin.com/zTWiNURJ

Link to sticky:http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
Last thread: >>32741132
>>
>>32778420
>a former reservist gets his rifle
wut?
>>
>>32778489
sorry man, im sleepless

>my bad
>>
File: you know the drill.png (118KB, 478x413px) Image search: [Google]
you know the drill.png
118KB, 478x413px
>up date bins
>make new bins
>post caps
>make some caps
>>
>>32778420
"Yeah. They fucking did it. The fucking madmen."
>"I know this is gonna sound fucked up, but I have the perfect song to play for this event."
"Play it."
>Merna produced a phone and with a few strokes of the screen, plugged the phone into the car's audio, and pressed play.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
"Hahahahahahaha, Merna, have I ever told you I love you? I feel like I don't tell you that enough."
>"I know you do, though it probably has something to do with you being fucked up and callous about California's gun laws. It's okay. I have my own problems with the place."
"Yeah?"
>"Yeah, but with those flashes, about half of them were just incinerated, and the other half will probably be incinerated when LA gets a nuke."
"If my parents could see me now. I'm kinda glad they left me with the house when they moved to Idaho."
>"Wait, they moved and LEFT you, YOU of all people in California? That's cruel."
"Yep. If they could see me now, being what was once called a right wing extremist and driving out of the state on my own with a girl more religious, and less puritanical than me, probably to the most degenerate city outside California, with the express purpose of rejoining the Trump Reich and resuming a rich life of winning. It's like we're in upside down world."
>"That's nothing. Imagine MY parents, and sister when they realize their younger daughter and sister is running away with 'that psychotic blue eyed devil with all the guns and probably a reich flag.' That they spent so much time preaching about."
"Did they forget they're ALSO paler than I am? I mean, you could pass for being white as snow if you wore shades."
>"True, though how they KNEW about you is a mystery. I never told them."
"I know exactly what it was. Your sister saw us talking to each other freshmen year."
>"You've never met my sister, have you?"
"looks just like you but at like 120% scale and with a more pronounced bone structure in the face."
>"Like skeletor?"
"Basically."
>>
File: 1462157136500.jpg (43KB, 397x410px) Image search: [Google]
1462157136500.jpg
43KB, 397x410px
Construct
>>
File: 1485399334780.png (580KB, 1324x580px) Image search: [Google]
1485399334780.png
580KB, 1324x580px
>>
File: Sophie 2.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
Sophie 2.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>32778842
I'm working on it as we speak, I promise... I've been battling some writers block, but it's being chipped away at...
>>
File: 1484677105839.png (229KB, 1041x703px) Image search: [Google]
1484677105839.png
229KB, 1041x703px
>>32779222
>>
>>32779222
WITNESSED
>>
File: IMG_0006.jpg (21KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.jpg
21KB, 356x200px
>Made some decent progress in Light My Fire tonight
>next update is looking good for on schedule
>>
>>32778842
>harasses construct for update
>hasn't updated glock healing story
>>
>>32779222
Show me the scar. I must know.
>>
File: IMG_0767.jpg (80KB, 750x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0767.jpg
80KB, 750x472px
STILL NEED THIS
>>
File: 1484964569155.png (110KB, 944x609px) Image search: [Google]
1484964569155.png
110KB, 944x609px
>>
http://pastebin.com/MCy0dm3k
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 960x540px
>went out drinking with friends
>got my shit fucked, like world is spinning
>amidrunk.txt.vbs
>try to continue where I left off Serial One
>after a conversation, it went 80 to 0 and I don't feel anything anymore just as I was about to go home

I read it again and it's like, a post's worth of text, but it reminded me of my first posts in a good way.
Now I understand why /wfg/ converts alcohol to stories.

Not drunk, can't write.
>>
>>32780958
Maybe, if you don't mind Armorer being overly fatherly...
>>
File: 1415483792174.jpg (140KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
1415483792174.jpg
140KB, 1191x670px
here's my attempt at piloting a Planetside based story. Trying to go for a hybrid between edge of tomorrow and generation kill. Im envision the story as a graphic novel so it is written in screenplay form, though i doubt i will ever find a drawfag and may have to change it. Feedback would be appreciated

http://pastebin.com/wU6mqntZ
>>
File: 1475135238771.jpg (852KB, 1257x2671px) Image search: [Google]
1475135238771.jpg
852KB, 1257x2671px
>>
File: eddie_eagle1.jpg (73KB, 868x594px) Image search: [Google]
eddie_eagle1.jpg
73KB, 868x594px
>>32781954
It's a good concept, but have you tried using quotation marks for dialogue? Might make things easier for the reader to understand. Also proofread your work a bit. Other than that keep on writing.
>>
>>32782702
the lack of quotes is due to script formatting. normally all dialogue is centered while other parts are alligned right or left. unfortunately, lol pastebin
>>
File: eeBetDy.jpg (596KB, 1420x1579px) Image search: [Google]
eeBetDy.jpg
596KB, 1420x1579px
>>
File: WEP.jpg (235KB, 919x780px) Image search: [Google]
WEP.jpg
235KB, 919x780px
Update either later tonight (european time) or tomorrow

Until then i'll leave you with a question:

How loud can an engine be?
>>
>>32783389
How loud can explosions be?

It's the same concept.
>>
froganong here. I'll dump another part I finished today. It's a bit different from the last ones, but I needed it before I continued on, otherwise the second "adventures" would have been strange.
Pastebin updated too (http://pastebin.com/edit/KP1xGdAy)
I'm not used to greentexting, sorry if the fromatting is shit

_________

>You can't really stay to investigate and you really want to get back home. The way back is dark, windy and foggy. It has a light "Silent Hill" vibe and with what happened earlier, you wish it wasn't so stresssful. You almost missed a turn once and you don't want to end up in a poppy field this time of year.

>You feel sleepy some minutes before reaching your house and decide do finish it before you have to close your eyes. Once parked and locked, you make your way inside, your eyes barely open. You can hear voices coming from far away as if they were in the fog et were trying to get inside your head. There's not much you can do and you simply fall asleep on the floor, the door closed with a last effort before diving into slumber.
>>
>>32783781

>You're awaken by gunfire and mud to the face. You open your eyes and are greeted by a smiling face. Minus the nose and an ear that is. Mud everywhere around you. You slowly realize you're being mortared and you have to find a shelter. Too bad your trench decided against it seeing the attacks were so frequent. You hug the mud, trying to get as low as possible. Perhaps Mother Nature will save you today as she had before. You never fell asleep before an offensive, as if you could feel it in your bones.

>It simply didn't cross your mind that they would be so foolhardy. With six defensives lines, some about one kilometer deep into friendly territory, it would be quite the feet to manage to make it collapse. You can't see anyone trying to cross the No Man's Land, but artillery is having a fun time. Perhaps your side decided to strike your frontline and you were left behind, left for dead ?

>With a barely audible whistling, a round finds its way into your trench. A red curtain falls on your eyes and your world turn black. Someone grab your arm, but it's too late. You can almost see a face amidst the mud and the blood, very close to you. It's lying almost beside you. Or is it on top ? You don't know.
>>
>>32783789
>You wake up in a pool of wetness, on a cold surface. You can feel the weight of your clothes. You try to jump to your feet, but only manage to raise your torso with your arms. The wetness is sweat and water, the surface your floor. You fell asleep as soon as you came home and the door wasn't properly closed. A bit of wind and it swung open, rain falling inside.

>A hell of a day, you think. Better go to bed before I hallucinate again. You close the door and make sure it's locked and make your way to your room, hanging your coat and taking off your boots along the way. You place your phone on the table beside your good-luck-charm, an old bullet you found in Belgium during a school trip. Drapped in the comfiness of your sheets, you slowly drift into yet another deep sleep, only this time there's no war to welcome you.
>>
>>32783799

>The sun is high when you emerge. Mouth dry, eyes hard to open, you feel like someone hit you with a big stick until you collapsed and then brought you home, tucked you and left you to sleep. Your stomach is screaming in pain and you can only drag yourself to your kitchen and eat a quick but substantial breakfast. You never enjoyed Saint-Genis that much, even if it's your favorite "cake". You get ready for another day when you remember.

>You didn't cleaned your rifled yesterday. You begin to panick when you realize it's a .22, you didn't shoot corrosive, you're not even sure corrisive .22 actually exsit and you have all day to do it. It's Sunday, after all. You grab your hot chocolate and set to work on your kitchen table. You never cleaned a gun before and cleaning your own gun isn't helping you, nor does it help you with your shaking hands as you field strip your rifle.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.jpg (50KB, 660x663px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.jpg
50KB, 660x663px
Construct
>>
>>32783851
>By the time you're done, it's almost time to eat. You had to get the manual twice and almost shat yourself when a small screw fell from the table. It's wasn't as stressfull as being yelled at for nothing by a girl you don't know, but it's thrilling in its own way. You wish you could talk to Jane to understand why she was that angry and why she stormed off so quickly. You didn't see her on the road back and you're getting a bit worried now that you think about it calmly.

>She got angry and frighteninly calm when you mentionned the "Geist" stories you read about. Plenty of anonymous dudes posted made-up stories about rifles having a spirit, changing into human forms, having emotions, needs and wants. You enjoyed reading those, it allowed you to escapde from your cruel and boring real life for a moment. Suddenly you weren't studying to hopefully get a job later, you weren't in a country with quite restrictive gun laws, no right to carry and the most stupid self-defense laws ever. You were an american, with a gun that also was a cute girl or lady, and you were having a nice life without worrying about anything.

>Reality is a harsh mistress, you say loudly, as you srub the mud that got in during your little hallucinating episode
>>
>>32783906
And that's it for today.
Sorry for the lack of story progression I need the foundation for afterwards.
As usual, any feedback is appreciated, be it on story, way of writing, POV or grammar. Also, sorry for the english, I'm a frog. Trying to get a acceptable level and writing for you guys seem to work
>>
File: 1485064538086.png (79KB, 947x363px) Image search: [Google]
1485064538086.png
79KB, 947x363px
>>
>>32783874
WHERE IS THE GLOCK, NIGGER
WHERE IS THE MOTHERFUCKING GLOCK
ANSWER ME YOU CUNTSWOGGLING SON OF A FUCK
>>
>>32778772
Present day
"We drove on into Nevada without hassle. two days later, we were in Utah. Five days after that I woke up to her straddling me with her hands on my throat. Trying to strangle me to death, tears in her eyes, and when I tried to snap her out of it, she just tightened her grasp."
>"So what did you do? What chance did you give her?"
"I tried to close the gap, I tried to get her hands off my throat. All it did was make her tighten her grasp. once I saw it was pointless, I just... strangled her."
>"That was a fucked up story, Mike. Tell me. What was this place like before it became another zone?"
"Easier to show. This was the last thing ever broadcast on the news in California." I said, handing her a phone with a video saved on it and pressing the play button.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDGp_AnUAQs
>It took all my will to keep a straight face while Ekatarina's contorted in confusion. Because, as absurd as it was, that WAS the last thing ever broadcast on California news.
>"How long was it like this?"
"Only the last couple months, but as things went in this place? It was beyond inevitable."
>"Well. I can't hold a past like that against you. Should we join the rest of the team?"
"Where are they?"
>"Just a block down, clearing buildings"
>Ekatarina and I walked to the team and joined the training.
>>
>>32785066
>32783927
which glock story?
>>
>>32785251
DON'T YOU FUCKING START WITH ME
YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT FUCKING STORY
>>
>>32785276
well no i think theres two, isnt there? Is it the one with the female owner?
>>
>>32785295
>Is it the one with the female owner
YES
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR
JUST DO IT
>>
File: 1397685355774.gif (47KB, 580x606px) Image search: [Google]
1397685355774.gif
47KB, 580x606px
no one is shouting about my story in all caps...
>>
>>32783906
phew, heavy
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (75KB, 570x845px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
75KB, 570x845px
>>32785342
tfw no one even noticed the link to the last video ever to be on California news. Why bother putting good shit in if no one sees it?
>>
>>32785342
MAKE ME FEEL AND I FEED YOU (You)'S
IT'S A SIMPLE FUCKING EQUATION
WHICH STORY IS EVEN YOURS
>>
File: Hotline Richter.jpg (71KB, 603x515px) Image search: [Google]
Hotline Richter.jpg
71KB, 603x515px
>>32785142
Just got back and read it. Mike has a hard life...Also, of all the videos and songs you put, it's the guy with the mask, cans, and whistle. Nice.

>>32785342
On hiatus for similar things. At least To /k/atch a predator is working pretty well for what the other anon is doing
>>
File: 1412130516393.png (32KB, 591x422px) Image search: [Google]
1412130516393.png
32KB, 591x422px
>>32785392
so i can't make you feel...
>>
>>32785432
TELL ME WHICH STORY YOU WROTE ANONYNIGGER
I'LL GIVE IT A FUCKING READ BUT YOU NEED TO TELL ME WHAT YOU WROTE
FUCK
>>
>>32785355
care to elaborate please ?
Heavy as in "do something more lightheaded" or as in "go your formatting sucks" ?
>>
>>32785448
sorry, but i am physically unable to shill.

Which ones have you read?
>>
>>32785469
Just know I like it, and you should continue the course. Also to note, your pastebin doesn't seem to work.
>>
File: 1472136232201.jpg (81KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472136232201.jpg
81KB, 720x720px
>>32783874
I CAN'T WRITE WHILE I'M AT WORK, GUARD. BE PATIENT AND DRAW DAMAGED GOODS ART WHILE YOU WAIT.
>>
>>32783781
>>32785507

Edited pastebin, should be working : http://pastebin.com/KP1xGdAy

And thanks, glad it pleases you
>>
>>32741196

>You return inside where Sonja is already eating breakfast, Hilja sets a plate of toast, bacon and eggs & a pint of coffee in front of both of you and you start eating. Half-way through Mike's phone tells him he has email & he starts reading it, frowning.
>"What's that, your Marine buddies found another case of Stolen Valor nearby?" you ask, neither one of you likes those posers, but as far as you are concerned actively going after them isn't the right way of dealing with them either.
>"Yes, according to this the poor fucker lives in this very neighborhood & is making sure to let everyone know he's a wounded warrior, have you seen anyone like that?" Mike says while checking the link posted on certain Turkish kebab-recipe sharing board.
>"No, I haven't heard anything of the sort, I figure if there was such a guy Jackson would make sure-" you say before stopping as you come to a realisation, and Mike seems to have arrived to the same conclusion.
>"You don't think your neighbor..."
>"Sure sounds like something he'd do, let me see" you reply while reaching for Mike's phone.
>Mike hands the phone to you & you check the board to see for yourself the details on this poser living in your neighborhood, finding no pictures or any other information that would help in identifying the poser you refresh the page just in case the OP has added more information.
>"Un-fucking-believable" you mutter as you see a photo of your own house posted in the thread, removing any doubt about who the alleged poser is & who posted it.
>"No name or picture of you, just that you have supposedly claimed to be a wounded warrior & that you saw your brother die in Afghanistan" Mike recounts the details listed in the thread.
>"Someone's calling BS, but some people seem to be swallowing it hook, line and sinker" he continues.
>"Meaning that in all likelihood some boot, POG, or boot POG is already on his way here to bust a fake Wounded Warrior & immediately put it on youtube, wonderful"
>>
File: 1436703840490.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1436703840490.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>32785680
TENSE!
>>
>>32785680

>"So, do we go outside to take a pic of ourselves in front of the house with shoes on our heads & post it in the thread telling them that the OP is full of shit?" Mike asks.
>"Not yet, do you have your military ID on you?" you ask him back, knowing perfectly well he does.
>"Yes, are you thinking what I am thinking?" Mike, a Marine Staff Sergeant, replies.
>"You chewing out any boot POGs rushing here to bust me, followed by us taking a group photo in front of the house with shoes on our heads, posting it in the thread & telling everyone that the OP is full of shit, screencapping the thread and calling my lawyer to discuss a libel lawsuit?"
>"I wasn't going to suggest suing, but yeah, more or less."
>"Why not, I've got nothing better to do the whole day & could use a distraction from that other matter" you reply.
>>
>>32785396
>At least To /k/atch a predator is working pretty well for what the other anon is doing
thanks!
>>
File: 1477007395034.jpg (918KB, 1034x1516px) Image search: [Google]
1477007395034.jpg
918KB, 1034x1516px
>>
>>32786523
see, this is kinda close...
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
37KB, 480x360px
tfw you suspect that all the feedback you get is coming from one person but in different posts
>>
>>32776252
>Only a small update today, I got a nail in my tire on my way home and had to do shit there instead of writing.
>CASEFILE 6 CONT'D

"Eh... it's real stupid, though. They think there's some sorta huge maneatin' hog in the woods."

"A huge maneating hog?" repeated Chris, stifling a giggle.

"Yep. Apparently a couple'a boys went out campin' and went missin' for a few days, and they found one of 'em a week later. Pieces of 'em at least."

"Christ... but seriously?"

"Personally, I think it was a bear that got to 'em, but the locals swear up and down there ain't no bears 'round these parts. They'd rather believe in stupid things like Hogzilla."

Chris failed to suppress her mirth, and even Dave smirked. "Hogzilla? Sounds like some of these people have been breathing in too many fumes from their moonshine stills or garage meth labs or whatever."

"I thought meth labs were more of a Northerner's problem," retorted Alex.

"Touche, I guess."

"Anyway, it's most likely black bears wandered into tha area or somethin'. Y'all ain't gonna be spooked by bears, are ya?"

The pair shook their heads. "Eh... we've dealt with worse." They exchanged a knowing glance.

"If ya say so." He went around back to his truck's tailgate and pulled it down. Sam hopped up onto it, and Alex pulled a Mosin-Nagant from a case, handing it to her. She worked the bolt expertly, smirking a bit as she eyed the wood of the rifle. Alex himself pulled out a well-worn AMD-65 and rocked a magazine into place.

Dave popped open the trunk of the hatchback, and retrieved his trusty Henry 45-70 Levergat, and handing Chris her favorite WASR-10.

Alex and Sam sauntered over, respective rifles slung over their shoulders. "We'll start ya off on a crash course and take ya where hogs are prolly gonna be. Then after we bag a couple, we can break off and cover more ground. Sound good?"

>CASEFILE 6 TO BE CONT'D
>>
>>32786580
holy shit you're alive
>>
File: karrier.png (482KB, 1264x3074px) Image search: [Google]
karrier.png
482KB, 1264x3074px
>>32786523
>the /k/arrier will never actually happen

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
>>
>>32785142
>we began looking for any signs of life through out the city. finding nothing. We came to a building that looked to be a department store.
>As I looked at the decrepit interior with two years of dust on it.
>We slowly combed through the building's interior until- crack
>I jumped back as something came out of my peripheral vision and smashed through the wall next to me.
"FUCK" I said, violence of action coming to shroud my mind from my consciousness.
>I flicked the fire selector across the trigger guard and let loose a burst of 9X39 into the throat of whatever it was, causing it to collapse on the ground.
"Contact! Sound off!"
>The sounds of gunfire erupted around me, while one by one check in's began
>"What the fuck are these things?"
>"Ferals or something!"
"Blood suckers?"
>"Skinwalkers most likely." came over the radio, as a long rip from a MK48 punctuated the air with wave after wave of compresing air jarring the skull of anyone in the building.
"Whatever they are, just fucking kill them." I said, releasing a couple rips from the VSS into two of the charging creatures before I realized the gun was dry.
>I swung the rifle onto her sling and pulled out the Mak, planting another two in one of the charging creature's skull.
"You know, these things are pretty frail for skinwalkers."
>"Probably horribly scared people who've been surviving off whatever they can scrounge and recently ran out."
"I ain't helpin'em. I'm almost out to the street"
>I reached the street and looked around as the team started pouring out of the building shooting behind them.
"Sound off!"
>four calls of "present" came to my ear.
"Dick, Jessey, James, Ted. Where's Sophie?"
>"She sounded off inside before they started attacking!" Ted spoke up.
>"What do we do, Mike?" Jessey asked, knowing that it was iffy to go in
"We're going back in, we gotta reconnect, rescue or retrieve her."
>As I topped off the Mak PB and reloaded the VSS I heard a shot and one of THEM. Either she or it was dead
>>
>>32787091

>"Youre not soiled little love, youre as bright as a morning sky." She said in a hushed tone, running a hand through my hair softly
>The ember pulsed and glowed again, and started to grow
>"Neither are you ruined. You are perfect in my eyes. Wont you look in my eyes and not at the floor for me?" She cooed again, and I flicked my eyes to hers
>the embers began to catch and grow slowly as I stared into the eyes of my shooter, her warmth spreading through me
>"And youre not dirty, but you will be after today." She said with a smirk, and leaned down
>I closed my eyes for a brief moment and felt her nose brush against my own
>But I was surprised w hand closed around my neck
>I was in my pistol form instantly, and she wasted no time slamming home a magazing
>I was ready
>She gripped me tightly and racked my slide
>I was more than ready. I was EAGER
>I wanted to shoot straight
>I wanted to destroy my target
>I wanted to function
>I wanted to... please her
>And please her i did.
>We must have ran through almost 300 rounds of ammunition before we had a moment to pause
>I had never felt better or more complete in my short life as a pistol
>The way she gripped me
>Her smooth and perfect trigger squeeze
>And the pleasurable smack of her reloading
>I had almost forgotten the pleasure of being shot with such skilled hands
>She used me effortlessly, humming softly as she shot and reloaded
>We were alone at first, but soon other shooters arrived and I couldn't hear her humming as easily
>She must have noticed, because she seemed to make sure to smile down at me and run her finger along my slide
>All it did was stoke the fire within me to please and serve her, with every touch
>>
>>32787592
Time to operate harder inside!
>>
File: your day will come.jpg (460KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
your day will come.jpg
460KB, 1600x1200px
>it's 4 AM

well fuck my brain can't do CC anymore

JT tomorrow for those who still read it
>>
>>32787977
>the shooting continued for almost 150 rounds of ammunition, and even called for some brief pauses so she could take off my slide and rub some oil on my rails
>To say I didn't get a shiver of pleasure from being oiled in public, would be a lie
>Not that it was... super public or anything, we were in a shooting stall after all
>But when a blast of from the shooter next to us went off, i almost shot my spring down the range from the panic
>"Ah ah..." She had said, seeing my guide rod jerk and tapped it back into place with her soft.. oily hands
>Finally, she seemed to have gotten her fill of gunpowder and noise, and set me down on the bench
>I looked up at her grinning face, a little speck of carbon had gotten onto her chin and it looked adorable
>She bent down for a moment and came back up with a package I recognized instantly
>Field Wipes! She was gonna make me sparkle before putting me back into her holster!
>I was unable to contain myself, it had been years since someone had taken field wipes to me and I was excited to be cleaned again
>With a woosh I was back into my geist form and kicking my legs happily on the bench, and she laughed while tearing the little hole in the package, pulling out a single wipe afterwards
>I looked up at her again as she slightly squinted her eyes and began to run the cool cloth along my forehead, taking away the light coating of carbon
>Aaaahhh.... so good...
>I closed my eyes and coo'd while she wiped away at my face, and giggled when she roughly smooshed my cheeks together with her hands and the wipe, feigning rough scrubbing
>"Such a dirty little thing you are! How on earth can I put you back in my holster?" She mused and laughed with me, before giving my nose a quick kiss with the wipe
>"Now," She breathed, leaning down and giving me a small kiss on the forehead, "Back into the holster, love."
>I had just enough time to smile before she gently cupped my neck, and I was back in my pistol form, grip in her hand
>>
>>32787592
"Everyone top off, where SHOULD she be based on our dispersion?" I said, walking toward the door, fingering the selector of the VSS to semi.
>"Mid left!" came the call from Dick, who'd had his eye on the students
"Team, disperse left, maintain line dispersion, Dick, you're on point, Ted, Jessey, James, and I'll bring up the rear, keep it about ten feet from person to person."
>The team entered the building shooting at a few of the creatures charging from the right side of the building, culling them in short order.
>In just a matter of twenty seconds they'd stopped and we advanced.
"I want a staggered line combing the store."
>as we assumed positions in the chain, we walked over the corpses, mostly dark and charred, or at least we'd hoped that was the case.
"Anyone got anything?"
>"I got black and charred...Ferals, yeah, ferals. Nothing else." Ted Reported
"Dick, what's your status up there?"
>"All is fine on point, dead ferals everywhere, no sign of- found her?"
"What's her status?"
>"I think she wants us to be quiet." Dick whispered over the radio "I'll try to ascertain the situation."
>I looked about the place, and saw Dick was at a corner with Sophie in a doorway that overlooked room we were in, she was flashing a finger over her diaphragm, signalling us to be quiet.
>Looking on I saw Sophie signalling Dick to peek around the corner, to which he obliged, visibly recoiling, to whatever hellish creature was in there. I looked to Sophie, pointed to her, and took out a magazine, then put it back in the carrier before flashing a "1" "2" and "3" hand signal, communication the desire for her Mag count.
>Sophie pointed to the empty mag well of her MK-17 before waving a gloved hand to me with a curled thumb and set of fingers meeting across from the web.
>I keyed the mic and whispered into it.
"Fuck, she's out of ammo, I think her radio is broken too. All, retreat to the vehicle, Jessey, come here and get my rifle."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-gIbQun3Y8
>>
File: How To Drive Tank.jpg (279KB, 900x1156px) Image search: [Google]
How To Drive Tank.jpg
279KB, 900x1156px
>>32788093
>those who still read it
>implying I haven't even started because it's been in my backlog forever and I only haven't started because it's already so long and the longer it stays in my backlog the longer it gets which contributes to the length it stays in my backlog

Someday, when your Armored Fighting Vehicle fanfiction for a Mongolian Throat-Singing board is the next Wheel of Time series, I'll devote my retirement to reading and analyzing it in the context of contemporary tactical doctrine.
>>
>>32788105
>She tucked me back into her shoulder holster, and I was again bathed in the smell of fabric softener and her own smell
>I could tell she had worked up a light sweat and had enjoyed herself... the aroma of her skin was almost intoxicating
>Suddenly everything was dark, but she must have pulled a sweater out of her range bag judging from the super loose knit
>As a matter of fact the knitting was so loose i could still see outside and hear well enough
>[Huh... must be a way to carry me concealed I guess]
>[...I wonder if she just wears this while shes at home...]
>I felt her breast shift against me as she bent down to grab the range bag, and the sudden images of her lounging in the house with only this on while I say curled in her lap made a little oil leak out of my slide
>[Sure is hot in this holster...]
>Soon we were making our way out of the range and back into her car
>"Gotta grab us some food little love, and I know the perfect place..." She said with an almost evil grin, and I was curious just as to where this was
>However the amount of shock I felt when we pulled into the Whole Foods parking lot would have been enough to be formed into sheet metal and stamped into a rifle
>"Why hello there! Good morning!" My shooter exclaimed and raised the arm I was tucked under
>The lights glinted off of my slide and I was QUITE CLEARLY showing and printing to anyone in viewing distance
>I almost bursted into parts right there in my holster from the amount of fright that was rocketing through me
>Either my shooter was insane, or an absolute SADIST
>She reached down and gave me a reassuring pat, due to the fact I was vibrating so violently that her breast was visibly moving
>This also elicited small giggles from her since it tickled, and I did my best to keep still and stow away the fear
>She seemed to feel no fear at all, and bounced around the store picking out her edibles
>I myself kept an eye on the workers, their hateful glares following us everywhere
>>
>>32788148
You got me on my seat, Kek
>>
>>32788275
>"Man! This aged Vermont cheddar hits the spot after a range day." She exclaimed and picked a handful of the little samples out of the serving container at the cheese bar
>[FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO!] I screamed in my head, and I began to shake again
>This tickled her, and she giggled around her mouthful of cheese before squeezing me tight with her elbow
>... the slideful of plush breast did calm my nears slightly, I cant say it didnt...
>However she continued her almost mental terrorism on the workers, who seemed to give her a wide berth and scattered like startled chickens when she bursted into an aisle full of them and asked where the tortilla chips were
>She had her fill, eventually, and the cashiers here were faster than I ever remember seeing them anywhere else
>It didnt hurt that she made a grand time of yawning with both her hands in the air, printing me almost comically on her literally see through sweater
>I was close to passing out from the stress of it all...
>My stress plummeted back to normal levels as soon as we passed out of the automatic doors, and I faintly caught a small sign that I had missed before
>"CONCEAL CARRY ONLY, NO OPEN CARRY"
>Ah... so she did all this on purpose. She was an evil one alright
>Inwardly I did smile at her naughtiness, and I spent the ride home day dreaming of when we had enough confidence to open carry in blatant violation of their silly rules, the looks of fear of the employees, the yelling, the drama...
>... Maybe even more so if she just wore the sweater...
>My thoughts became so lost in the gutter that I didnt even notice we were back home and in the kitchen until she pulled me out of the holster
>I was wet and slippery with oil, and I looked up into her puzzled face
>As soon as she set me down I popped into my geist form, sweat pouring down my face and neck
>"S-Sure was hot with that sweater on!" I stammered and did my best to muster an innocent smile

Anon is this good or do you want more?
>>
Looking for some new ideas now that my other novel is pretty much done. I was debating the following:

- MC comes back from an AU Chechneya to find that he can't escape the things he's experienced and is racked with PTSD and survivor's guilt. Feeling out of touch with who he thought he was and coming to terms with the things he's done, he finds refuge in a nearby cafe back home - where he meets someone to restore his once lost innocence and humanity. Character dev/healing/romance

- MC is discontent with the way things are going home, and does an all out reset on his life by joining a start up security firm in Somalia. A series of slice of life events during his stay with the rag-tag paramilitary corps. Comfy operating style - with a dash of social commentary and wish-fulfillment

- MC is a transport helicopter pilot, who rotates between medavac and traditional assignments. Another military slice life with different arcs and reoccuring characters. Would mostly focus on human relationships and the need to feel important.

Though i shouldn't, I already want to write anther story, though DESU I'd just sell the script off, rather then go and develop another VN. not too sure.
>>
>>32788492

>DESU

I did not mean to do that at all. Whoops
>>
File: Long Gone Day.jpg (151KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
Long Gone Day.jpg
151KB, 1360x768px
>>32788492
I like the comfy Somalian adventures one myself.
[spoiler] What time period will it be set in? Early 90's? 2000's? Present day? [/spoiler]
>>
>>32788522
>tfw you forget about spoilers not working on /k/
I'm so fucking embarrassed.
>>
>>32788522

It'd be 2000s to present day. Obviously would have to improvise and make things a bit more exciting while making sure it didn't become a Black Lagoon ripoff.

It'd be hard to balance the cringe, but I feel like making the MC relatable and like the average /k/ person would be interesting, especially when he doesn't realize it's all hyped up to what it is.
>>
>>32788492

i like the concept of the first one, because i can relate but the second one sounds good
>>
>>32788361
What a little tease. It's wonderful
>>
File: 1454920066157.jpg (13KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1454920066157.jpg
13KB, 251x251px
>>32781954
Pls respond ;_;
>>
>>32788580

Main reasoning for the first one is because the other novel I wrote was about putting a pretty stable person through tough shit and watching them persevere. I'd like to try the opposite and have character development from someone who is broken/has issues and recovers over time. The more hilarious reason is because I want to be able to write more romantic/sentimental scenes, and a happier progression than the last. I also want to re use one of my characters who i ended up liking a lot more than I was supposed to.

Second one was one I was toying around for a while, but the struggle with slice of life stuff is that they have to maintain direction - do able, but just harder. A lot of readers lose interest also since it's just some dude living his life.

... Or just write both? Maybe just release one over /k/, then script it later.
>>
File: 1481495525360.jpg (199KB, 640x699px) Image search: [Google]
1481495525360.jpg
199KB, 640x699px
>>32781453
Shameless beg for (you)'s
>>
>>32788669
it would be a good excersise and i dont think it has been done

>would buy it
>>
>>32788148
>As the squad filed out of the building, I Firmly thrust Ekatarina into Jessey's chest, prompting her to balk at me as though I was using an arm growing out of my chest to molest her.
>"Just what the FUCK do you intend to do, cowboy?" she whispered as sharply as she could muster
"I'm gonna have fun with this one, now GIT." I said, pushing her with a hand between her shoulder blades toward the entrance, waiting a second, then catching Dick by the shoulder as the others continued toward the vehicle.
"Dick, if I'm not radioing in ten minutes from now, or walking back with Sophie, I want you to continue on mission back to Nevada."
>"I can do that, but are you sure you know what you're doing?"
"Let's take a look at it."
>I looked around the corner toward the hell that awaited me, and was surprised.
"Yeah, make that twenty minutes, synchronize watches. Set. Check. Mark."
>"I'll be waiting, psycho." Dick said as he walked out, taking a last look at me.
>I signaled Sophie to run as soon as I started around the corner, to which she gave a no can do, and pointed to her leg. Well, I guess if I don't kill this fucking thing, she's about as fucked as Hot sweaty Betty in the back of a whorehouse Cadillac.
>If those fucking things were Ferals, I can definitely see this fucking thing being a skinwalker.
>It stood about nine feet tall, not that it was easy to discern as it bent down over a feral and eating chunks out of it. The sounds it made were just barely audible from the end of the hallway, though it DID contain those wet popping noises I'd come to associate with live or freshly dead flesh being torn a sunder.
>Let's do this.
>I rounded the corner cocking back the hammer of the Mak PB and firing two full mags into it.
>It tackled me, knocking away the Makarov, as I reached for the knife. I thrusted the knife into its gut and knocked it on it's side, getting another stab into the chest before it pinned my arms to the ground and loomed over me. closing on my face.
>>
>>32788093
Very much looking forward to it.
>>
>>32788695
Namefag, title your pastes, or paste your new writeups here, nigga. Didn't realize that was you, /k/atch
>>
File: gyYt5pZ.png (940KB, 960x731px) Image search: [Google]
gyYt5pZ.png
940KB, 960x731px
>>32788769
Sheeeeet, sorry man
>>
>>32788361
Hitting all the right notes.
>>
File: glockuchanu.png (121KB, 979x721px) Image search: [Google]
glockuchanu.png
121KB, 979x721px
>>32788814
>>32788601
>>
File: image_5.jpg (10KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
10KB, 240x240px
Where have you disappeared to Barret-senpai? We are waiting for more updates
>>
>>32788738

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW4ZCoWBH14

Something like that but a little darker and a first person POV
>>
File: glock.jpg (160KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
glock.jpg
160KB, 600x700px
>>32788837
>>32788762
>>32788361
>>32788275
>>32788105
DAS IT MAYNE
DAS IT

>is this good
>do you want more

YES
>>
File: Chechens.jpg (214KB, 900x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Chechens.jpg
214KB, 900x1004px
>>32788492
>- MC comes back from an AU Chechneya to find that he can't escape the things he's experienced and is racked with PTSD and survivor's guilt. Feeling out of touch with who he thought he was and coming to terms with the things he's done, he finds refuge in a nearby cafe back home - where he meets someone to restore his once lost innocence and humanity. Character dev/healing/romance

This one.
>>
>>32788762
"FUCK YOU!" came the hate filled screech echoing through my mask.
>I felt an impact on my knee and saw the face of the skin walker contort as it shifted away, an arm staggering away from mine. Freeing it.
>A punched the skinwalker across the and hit the top of its neck at the base of the skull, shifting it to my side, I grabbed my knife out of it's chest and used the pommel to bash it over the head, incapacitating it long enough for me to get up.
>The creature got up and launched a punch with a sadistic grin. At least we agreed on facial expression.
>A flying arm was intercepted by a knife slicing through the radius bone of the creature, causing it to recoil as it desperately clawed at my MOPP suit.
>The creature screeched as it held it's wrist, half severed and spewing black goop.
>The knife traveled with force as it found its next target between the radius and the scaphoid, cutting through nothing but tendons as the left hand of the creature was quickly severed, an act that was met only with the most blood curdling, or sexually arousing screech that had ever come from an animal, depending on the presence and degree of your sadistic tendencies.
>The next target of the knife was the creatures throat, as the blade sank into the throat, the creature's cries of agony only fueling a deep sense of satisfaction on my part, as I reared for the next strike, into the skinwalker's throat.
>The cries came froma screech, to a yell, to a pained whimper.
>I made my next strike, reducing the creature's whimper to a dry rasp.
>I brought the creature's eyes to meet mine.
"I'm the terror here, skinwalker." I announced as I sank the knife into the base of the creature's skull, the glow of evil leaving the skinwalker's eyes to be replaced by a lifeless expression of final horror, as the creature crumpled onto the floor.
>Checking my watch, I realized I had fifteen minutes left, but my radio was broken in the scuffle.
>>
>>32789032

>I wasn't always like this,

>I remember when the call first came out - I had just graduated boot camp. Three car bombs, one just outside the church I used to attend, shook our country to our core. They had finally decided they had enough, that little state that most children couldn't find a map. I had never heard of it - the only references to it referring it as an abnormal, relatively harmless section of our vast country. I kissed my lover, and joined the others to service. When I first left for war, I was scared, but ready to do my part - for a hero I always wanted to be. With wary eyes, shined boots, and freshly cut hair, I boarded the buses, like countless other men like myself. Little did I know at the time, that most of us would not return home.

>When I came back, I was not hailed a hero. We fought a dirty war, and even worse, did little except make the region worse. I did things to other men that most would find despicable, but our enemy didn't consider us human beings. When I returned, my lover quickly left me for another man, saying that I had changed - the old spark in my eyes gone. I felt nothing, as she had not been in the war with my like so many other brothers I had lost. Even when she cursed, and said it was my fault, I said nothing - though I keenly thought back to the bottle of liquor by my bedside. She was not the reason I drank - for that was for the ghosts that haunted me even into the waking hours of my life.

>And yet, when the call to duty came again, I found myself donning my uniform and grasping my issued rifle. Though this time, when I came back - I truly felt nothing.

Good enough, a little drunk right now but meh.
>>
>>32789348
some of those words, specially second part i got them

>She was not the reason I drank - for that was for the ghosts that haunted me even into the waking hours of my life.

yeah, i feel it
>>
File: 1485493978578.jpg (43KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1485493978578.jpg
43KB, 1024x576px
>>32788361
>As hard as I tried, the sweat still ran down my flushed face and her eyes seem to see through me like I was cellphane
>"Oh, were hot?" She questioned, and in a mocking gasp she grabbed me into a bear hug, one of her hands cupping the back of my head as she buried me nose deep into her cleavage
>I sputtered in surprise and flailed my arms in panic as i gasped for breath, but her arms held me close as she swooned and carried on
>"My poor little love! Being held prisoner is such sweltering conditions! Whatever will become of my poor absued glock!" She cried, laughing near the end due to my more violent struggling until i finally got myself free from her hands
>"M-Master honestly!" I gasped and pulled at my collar rapidly to vent the hot air and suck some cooler air on my sweating chest
>My face was flush with... arousal AND embarrassment
>"Master eh? Thats Ma'am to you, you little 9mm, boobie nuzzling, butt looking-" She growled and scooped me up again, blowing raspberries into my neck and face
>I squealed, much to my chagrin, but it was followed by my own shrieks of laughter as I tried to battle her away with my sweaty arms
>She seemed to run out of steam, and finally halted her assault with a final smooch on the forehead before making her way out of the kitchen
>"Im gonna go shower love, pull yourself together while im away." She teased at me, pulling up her shirt as she walked away
>My eyes stayed glued to her back, but she rounded the corner before I could see anymore
>"A-Alright!" I called after, walking forwards alittle while I did
>With a huff I wiped at the sweat on my face with the hem of my shirt before pulling it off myself due to how it stuck to my frame
>I stood there in the kitchen as the chilly air conditioning instantly cooled me down, and I lifted my chin to the cool winds
>What was I going to do with her?...
>My ears picked up the sound of the shower turning on, and I opened my eyes with a pop
>"... a shower together wouldn't hurt..."
>>
File: ray.jpg (84KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
ray.jpg
84KB, 500x282px
>>32789199
>As I retrieved my Makarov and holstered it, picked up and pocketed the mag I dropped, it occurred to me that my MOPP suit was compromised. I also remembered why I'd just fought that fucking thing.
>I walked over to the doorway and extended a hand to Sophie, to which she recoiled.
"What's this about? I'm not gonna bite you."
>"I saw what you did to that thing, and I'm not sure you aren't worse."
"Oh shut the fuck up and take my hand." I said, offering a hand "Come on, I'll get you back to the APC" I said as I put her arm on my shoulder.
>"What the fuck kind of psychopath are you?" she asked.
"I don't know. There's no way I'm letting this knife into the APC outside an evidence bag though."
>As we reached the APC, with seven minutes left to go, I signaled to Dick to help out with Sophie.
>"What the fuck was that? What did you do?" Ekatarina asked, evidently pissed at being handed off.
"I didn't want you to see that."
>"See what- Are you okay? You're compromised"
"Worst case is light burns, Jessey, get me an evidence bag, Dick, put her in the APC. James, Ted, make yourselves useful and tend to her, but before you do, rub her MOPP down with Charcoal."
>"What's the damage?" Ted asked as he pulled the charcoal out.
"She's got a bum leg, I want that assessed, could be a sprain, or a break. Either way, she has to come out of that MOPP. Where's that evidence bag?"
>"Right here!" Jessey answered, handing me the bag. "What are you putting THAT in there for?" she asked as I put my knife into it
"I'm sure they'll want samples of what I just killed, we're already reporting ghosts, and Feral... people, I guess. May as well report over sized humanoids and give them a genetic sample. How's that medevac coming along?"
>"We've got her secured, we're ready to get the MOPP off after we purge."
"Good work. All aboard! We're making a break back to Nevada."
>The ramp closed behind me and we purged the air. Beginning the trip back to Nevada.
>>
Gonna post what little I have that's actually ready. It will only be 2 posts worth of new content, but I don't want to keep telling everyone "update soon" without getting something out.

Writers block is a bitch...
>>
Last time on Damaged Goods Chapter 4: Memories

>Getting off a few stops early, you make your way into the mostly deserted outdoor mall, trying to remember where the florist is
>You never really bought any flowers for Rachel after all… maybe the gun wasn’t the only reason she left...

“FIVE DOLLARS FOR ONE ROSE?!” you say, startling the florist
>”S-sir, it’s dead of winter… they’re out of season.”

>You have all of $20 dollars to your name after that auction, you can’t waste money on shit like this...

“…”

>”What good is a gun to me that I can’t even shoot?!?” you said, so bitter and angry

>The look on her... IT’s face crawls back into memory… absolutely crushed… defeated…

>Fuck me

“...I’ll take one…”
>>
>>32790190

Damaged Goods Chapter 4 (cont.)

>You had decided to walk back to the apartment from the florist; the bus wasn’t worth the wait for a 20 minute walk, even in these temperatures

>The apartment building was, well… not very nice
>The building itself was built just prior to WWI, and hadn’t seen any renovations (outside of what was legally required) since
>The area it was located in also wasn’t the either best, but as long as you weren’t wandering around in the wee hours you were fine
>By far, the worst part was the heating situation… The original radiators were still in use (and probably the original boiler as well), which are normally fine, but living on the top floor meant that the steam had cooled down significantly by the time it reached you, leading to many chilly nights

>So why live in this shit hole?
>Well, with rent being less than a quarter of the price as on campus living, you couldn’t afford not to...

>Ascending the creaky stairs to the fifth and final floor, you make your way down to the door marked 519, dark green paint flaking off which each use

”Rach-” you begin, forgetting that the apartment is no longer occupied by two
>That's going to take getting used to…

>The apartment wasn’t small by any means, but it wasn’t exactly what you would call large either, so yelling was hardly necessary to get someone's attention
>The entrance fed into the living room, which had a small kitchen area branch off of it, as well as a short hall leading to a bathroom and your modest bedroom
>A small, single pane window in the living room was your only source of natural light

>Burying your emotions, you head for your bedroom closet where you have stored the 1903, trying to imagine what you are possibly going to say to… it

>You don’t even make it three steps in before you realize the rifle won’t be found in the closet
>>
>>32790198

Damaged Goods Chapter 4 (cont.)

>A mass of blankets was huddled against the living room radiator near the window; long strands of reddish chestnut hair creeping out the top of the pile
>Quivering ever so slightly

“Uhh… hello?” you ask, approaching it, hiding the rose behind your back

>Slender, pale fingers slide up from the inside of the pile, pulling the blankets down just over the bridge of the geist's nose
>Jade eyes peering out at you

“Oh… are you cold...?” you said, only realizing how painfully obvious that observation was after it left your mouth

>The geist’s eyes narrow, giving you an expression of, “are you serious?”

“Right, that was stupid... Look, about what I said yesterd-”

>”It’s true, every word of it.” the geist started. “A rifle that can’t be used really is good for nothing.” it’s voice barely more than a whisper

“Well-”

>”You don’t have to sugar coat it, it is what it is.” it finished very matter-of-factually

“Err…”

>You were already having a tough time coming up with a proper apology, but now you had nothing at all

“...”

>The geist’s gaze remained on you a while longer, before slowly returning to the floor, a hint of defeat lingering on its face

>Squatting down to eye level with the geist, you bring the rose out from behind, giving it a quick twirl
>It’s not all that impressive; the bulb is rather small, and barely in bloom
>It hardly had any fragrance

>But you can’t deny that color...

“Still though…” you say, extending the rose out

“I’m, uhh... sorry, for what I said before...”
>>
Like I said, all I have thats ready to go for now. Sorry for the long waits; haven't been in the right writing mindset lately and I'm trying to avoid putting out pure garbage for the sake of story progression.

And for anyone worrying about it taking forever to get back to the main story, don't worry. This is a coma flashback, so it will be skipping ahead in the Anna origins timeline.
>>
>>32789700

I appreciate the feedback mate. Maybe you may see another VN if "Where Poppies Grows" is popular.
>>
>>32790226
It's still comfy as fuck, my dude.
>>
File: 018.jpg (58KB, 720x538px) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
58KB, 720x538px
To /k/atch a predator

I had to go into Real Nigga Hours to finish this update but I did. Any feedback would be nice!

http://pastebin.com/MCy0dm3k
>>
>>32790537
Only music you can listen to while reading this is the soundtrack from Hotline Miami or Hotline Miami 2

Good shit man
>>
>>32789871
"How many extra suits do we have?"
>"One per person, but I don't think Sophie's getting into one again any time soon."
"I bet she'll think this is normal and never agree to another operation in a zone again."
>Ekatarina was about ready to adress me, a none to thrilled look on her face. "
Ктo-нибyдь здecь гoвopят Poccии?" She asked to no one in particular.
>The air was silent.
"Hиктo здecь нe гoвopит нa pyccкoм языкe, нo ты и я." I answered, a look of relief washing over her face at the apparent lack of reaction on everybody in the vehicle. What we said meant nothing to them.
>"Пoчeмy ты пpocтo пepeдaть мeня, кaк этo?"
"Я нe хoчy, чтoбы вы ... Этo."
>"
Чтo этo былo, чтo вы дoлжны были yбить? Пoчeмy oнa oкaзaлacь в лoвyшкe?"
"Кaк cyщecтвo из пocлeднeгo гopoдa, нo бoльшe. Meнee yдoбнo."
>"Maйкл, кaк вы ceбя чyвcтвyeтe?"
"Чecтнo? Пpимepнo нa пoлпyти yдoвлeтвopeны."
>"
Я имeл в видy физичecки, нo дaвaйтe идти c этим. Чтo этo?"
"Кoe-чтo oб yбийcтвe, чтo вeщь былo пpocтo ... Хopoшo."
>"Hey, Mike, I know you and Ekatarina are real fond of speaking Russian to each other, but could you speak English? The students are visibly agitated." Dick uttered in exasperation.
>Looking over the students, who I could tell Dick hadn't looked at since we departed, I could see he was more than right. They were fearful to the point that it hung in the air.
"What's the matter, students?"
>"We don't know what's up with Sophie's leg and she's having pain issues." James stated.
"Dick, should we give her the good lolipop?"
>"The WHAT?" Ted exclaimed as he scowled on at me.
"It's an analgesic in lolipop form, you suck on it and it gives you an opioid dose, because you have to suck it to get more, as you lose consciousness you can't use the same force to suck it, and the dose flattens out. It's basically overdose proof Morphine."
>"Yeah, give her one. See if she vomits."
>>
File: Tim_dissapproves.gif (3MB, 281x295px) Image search: [Google]
Tim_dissapproves.gif
3MB, 281x295px
>>32790825
That's what i got for the night, sorry about accidentally Anon posting, my trip deleted itself for a few posts and I didn't notice. Anyway, tell me what you think. (You)'s are always much appreciated.
>>
>>32790905
It's all good
>>
>>32790226
Take your time. I haven't finished writing my next section but I'm worried that it's crap
>>
>It's not the first time you've been to a gunshow in this area, but it might as well be.
>Nothing seems to change, pistols are overpriced, the taser stand is crackling, Mack is wheeling around a shopping cart of shit to trade.
>All seems normal.
"Hey, Sonny, you look like you could use an AR"
>Typical gunshow Fudd, probably just got into ARs
>Everything at his stand has cheap NC Star parts, from the rail systems, to the optics.
"Sorry sir, I'm just here to-"
>Something catches your attention.
>There's a third hole in one of the lowers >probably stolen from an armory somewhere and bought off a truck.
>The AR has a cheap potmetal rail system, and a mallninja tier stock, but has all the makings of an M4, not unlike the one you'd been issued.
>You look at the AR, and back to the Fudd.
"How much for this one?"
>>
>>32791701
>Minutes later, you exit the venue, new rifle in hand.
>The price was irrelevant, and he didn't seem to know that he sold you what's effectively a fully fledged M4 Carbine with a Safe/Semi/Burst trigger group.
>The paperwork had been filed, and you paid in cash.
>You're technically a criminal now, but better you than some hoodrat, right?
>With a little work, she'd be back to what the factory intended when they built her.
>Some new furniture, a better stock...
>It all came together in your mind as you reached your car and dropped her in the passenger seat.

"You're gonna be a lot better this time next week, trust me."
>>
>>32791727
>Some more healing
My man.

Also, have there actually been any stories with an AR as the main gun? The only one I can think of was that short story about the dude working at subway.
>>
>>32791772
I remember that story, I wish the author had kept going it had potential to be a feels and healing story.
>>
>>32791772
Yeah, maybe starting right before work was a bad idea...
>>
Soon.
>>
>>32790434
Thanks man. I gotta say that I've been enjoying your story as well.

>>32791427
I know the feeling. You can only read it over so many times before driving yourself crazy.
>>
Right, JT update nao

Also, i got somewhat inspired by the VN thing so i'm gonna do the next best thing and try post images with my posts that sort of (?) ties in to that part?

If you think it's a good idea, please tell me

anyway, here i go
>>
File: eyes.jpg (31KB, 590x197px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
31KB, 590x197px
How could you possibly sleep with news like? Naturally, you didn’t. Even Lily gave up after a few hours and fell asleep herself. So you reluctantly nestled your way out if her grip and fired up your old laptop. How old was it now? Six years? It was an old machine, yes, but it was top notch when it was released and you took good care of it. So while it did show scars of time, it worked just fine, and that same wallpaper you’ve had when the war started. It gave you an easing sense of familiarity. But for now, you couldn’t spend much time admiring black painted metal, the straight lines or curves, you had to find some info.

W48. A very small nuclear warhead, small enough to fit inside a 155mm shell. It had a blast yield of 72 Tons of TNT. Now, that was only about 1/20 of the power of the bombs dropped when the sun was about to set on Japan. But it was still an entire Jagdtiger worth of explosives. Two thousand times more powerful than the normal HE shells for the Starship. And this is something that was to be given to Miranda? Someone who got panicked if she spilled a glass of water. Would she be able to give the order to load a nuclear shell if she was told? No nukes has been dropped on anyone since 1945. And yet… everyone knows the power they hold. Everyone has seen those images of burn damaged japanese civilians. Everyone has seen their weeping eyes. The pain. Everyone knew the pain a nuke would cause.

The hours ticked by, and you ended up watching documentaries on nuclear weapons. Why did mankind ever give up this power? Because of peace? Fear? Did we get rid of the nuclear weapons because we were afraid of them?

People tend to be afraid of what the don’t understand. But… these weapons were actually something to be afraid of.

This was as far as your train of thought went before the screen shut close.

>Anon, please come and get some sleep.

Lily stands next to you, running her fingers through your hair

>We have to get up in a few hours
>>
File: AMX-13 light tank.jpg (60KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
AMX-13 light tank.jpg
60KB, 800x536px
She drags you into bed, and pushes her back up against your chest. As she has proven earlier, this contact and closeness to her help you calm down.

Lily is also the first thing you see when you woke up. Her gentle smile, her eyes… truly a beautiful thing to wake up to. She even had a simple breakfast with her. Just two sandwiches, but she made them, and she made for you. You share a few moments of relative silence as munch down the pieces of bread. But war waits for no man, and Lily starts giving restless looks at the clock on the wall. She hints you to hurry up by slipping into the clothes she is to wear today. It was however not her uniform. That may be because it was far from a warm uniform, or maybe because of the people you would she was going to see with you today. Or maybe it was the point of a uniform is gone if you are the only one wearing it.

Defying the cold and the darkness, you head out the the big machine with Lily and the rest of your crew. The V-12 roars to life, and when it has reached operating temperature a few minutes later, it starts moving. It turned out that the Jagdtiger was not the only vehicle that was to be transported today, the AMX-13 light tank was to follow. It was painted in a interesting blue color, and that combined with a set of 4 very powerful headlights, made it look as if it was imitating a 1960s rally car. But despite it’s light armor, it was a very welcome traveling companion. It had a very powerful engine, and is said to be able to approach 60 mph. Along with that, it has a semi-automated loading system for the main gun, with 2 revolver like cylindrical “magazines” with 6 rounds each. A good crew could unload all 12 shots in under one minute. But, fast rate of fire or not, the gun was basically the same as the 76mm guns fitted to the M4 tanks, albeit with a slightly longer barrel and a muzzle brake.
>>
File: looking up.jpg (221KB, 1600x1419px) Image search: [Google]
looking up.jpg
221KB, 1600x1419px
A “march” like this is filled with many different sounds. The engine, that can make all kinds of sounds from an angry burbling at idle revs to a a high pitched screaming at the rev limit. The music the crew enjoyed playing inside. Lily had earlier argued that there was no music fitting for tank journeys, but was somewhat forced to admit she wrong after the bow gunner introduced her to Motörhead. There was also the metallic rattling from the tracks. The idle chatter of the crew. But there was only voice that was a lot quieter than usual. Her lips were sealed tight, her face trying to conceal something

You decided to ignore the november temperatures and the wind, climbing up on the superstructure and banging the gunners hatch. It pops open a few seconds and you are greeted with hazel eyes and a smile. Sadly, it is a forced smile, even if she is very good at concealing it

“Come, sit with me”

Lily looks a little reluctant but climbs out of her seat and sits down next to you

“Something is bothering you”
>I thought i was pretty good at concealing it…
“You are. Maybe. Well, to others at least”
>I am concerned for what we have ahead of us
“The general? The nukes?”
>No, i’ve never been in an airplane before
“Oh. Not a fan of heights?”
>No

Lily states that coldly
“You know, if you really want to, i could-”
>Is this the part where you offer to drug me?
“Uhm…”
>I’m scared. Doesn’t mean i’m gonna go for an easy way out. But…
“Don’t worry. I’ll be there”

Lily leans into you. You get what she means and wrap your arm around her, pulling her a little closer. You sit in the cold for a while. Conversation is a little difficult with over a thousand horsepower trying to force their way out of two narrow metal pipes not very far behind you. So the headphones go back on, and you sit and just hold her, giving the odd correction to the driver due to his limited field of view while buttoned up.
>>
File: Lockheed C-130.jpg (14KB, 800x492px) Image search: [Google]
Lockheed C-130.jpg
14KB, 800x492px
At about noon you reach a big airfield. And it was certainly an airfield and not an airport. It wasn’t a runway as much as it was a dirt strip with some old hangars at one end. And by these hangars, there were two large aircraft. The first one looked like a relic from the 40s. Straight, top mounted wing and four engines driving large propellers.

“Lily, it seems i was wrong about the planes”
>Were you?
“Yeah. See the little gray plane? On the left? That’s a Lockheed C-130 Hercules. It has the four bladed propellers, so it’s an older version, i think a C-130H”
>Let me guess, we are going in the gigantic thing behind it

Next to it, another plane was parked. It was somewhat similar in appearance, but almost twice as big. It was also painted white that was unusual for military aircraft

“Yes, we are. And i’m sorry to say this, but that is an Ukrainian airplane”
>...what?
“Yeah. It’s an Antonov An-22. Honestly i’m very surprised to see these things still flying, because i believe it was made in the late 1960s”
>You’re not filling me with confidence here
“Shit, sorry, i’ll get to the good parts. It has almost sixty thousand horsepower, and should have no problem getting us in the air”

Lily doesn’t look like she was calmed much by your little speech.

The engine dies down a few minutes later and the crews disembark from the vehicles. A short man dressed in jeans and a parka greets you

‘Good morning! My name is Rostislav, i’ll move your tank!’
“Pleased to meet you, i’m Anon, and thi-”
‘There is no time to waste, now, how heavy is the vehicle?
>Combat weight should be around 72 tons
‘Oooopopopo, heavy vehicle… but it should be okay. Just don’t eat anything heavy before take off, yeah?’
>>
File: Antonov An-22.jpg (509KB, 1500x1009px) Image search: [Google]
Antonov An-22.jpg
509KB, 1500x1009px
The man laughs before turning away and start screaming at the crew. The hurried around inside the plane, putting some kind of carpet on the floor, likely to distribute the immense weight of the Jagdtiger

>Anon, i’d like to point out i’ve never seen a military aircraft with visible surface rust on it
“I don’t think these are… uhm…”
>It’s a private company?
“I think so. I mean, i’ve never seen any military personnel anywhere with slippers”

But despite their very unprofessional appearance, the aircrew worked quickly and efficiently, and after only 20 minutes of preparation, a taller man signals the Jagdtiger to be rolled inside. The entire aircraft shifted in a rather uncomfortable way as the heavy vehicle drove up the ramp, and when it finally came to rest within the aircraft, the suspension was compressed significantly

>I’m going to die
“No you’re not. Not today at least”
>That’s why the rest of our crew want to be in the Lockheed?
“That’s actually an entirely different reason”
>Such as?
“See those propellers? They are contra rotating, meaning the spin in opposite directions. And because the tip of the blades spin at supersonic speeds, this is likely the joint second loudest aircraft ever built”

Without any reply, Lily walks up the ramp and then inside the Jagdtiger. She emerges a minute later, and wraps her arms around you

>Just promise i’ll wake up like this, okay?

There was already a hint of grogginess in her voice

“Augh… sorry Lily, i should have… You know what, never mind. Sleep, i’ll be here when you wake up”
>>
File: wrong plane interior.jpg (131KB, 1591x1276px) Image search: [Google]
wrong plane interior.jpg
131KB, 1591x1276px
Lily tries to say something but is mostly just babbling at this point. Her legs give in soon afterwards. You get a new grip on her and carry her inside the massive aircraft. There was actually a small cabin with seats on the top floor towards the nose of the aircraft. Since the aircraft was now in civilian hands, it had been fitted with several hundred pounds of sound proofing. While this meant you couldn’t stand upright in the cabin, it would reduce the noise level significantly. With a bit of hassle you carry Lily upstairs and put her on an sleeping mat between two rows of seats

After tying down the Jagdpanzer with a myriad of ratchet straps, the aircrew starts their final preparations for the flight. But eventually everyone is seated, the cargo is secured… somewhat, and the ramp is closed. Four massive turboprop engines wake to life, and the sound in the cabin was not at all as bad as you expected. However, when you point this out to a crewman he laughs at you and say those were the engines of the C-130. A few minutes later, the Kuznetsov's came to life. And just as you expected, they made a conversation inside the airplane almost impossible. Luckily, you had both on-ear headphones and earplugs. You help Lily to a similar treatment. She might get a headache when she wakes up. Or something.

Just a few minutes later the sound from the engines gets louder and the Antonov starts moving along the dirt strip. You were never a man of much faith, but at this point you start to wonder if the saying “There is no such thing as an atheist in a foxhole” can be remade into “there is no such thing as an atheist in a 50+ year old soviet transport plane”.

As it turned out, there was. The man sitting across the aisle from you was too busy playing with something that looked suspiciously much like a PSP to care that the plane was moving.
>>
File: maybe when the war is over....jpg (60KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
maybe when the war is over....jpg
60KB, 500x750px
Suddenly, the sound became ear-deafening and the plane accelerated rapidly towards the end of the strip. It vibrated a little from the rough ground, but eventually lifted to the skies, with all the elegance and grace of a 200 feet apartment block. That was screaming from the top of it’s lungs.

The ride was just under a thousand miles, but the relatively cruising speed of the Antonov would still mean it was going take over 3 hours. And it was not a very romantic journey, like a train toiling its way through a snow covered landscape, or a 3 hours journey in a little sportscar in the mountains. Now, this was a 3 hour journey in a cold war relic, with immensely loud engines. The windows were tiny and nowhere near where you sat. The seats were not matching with each other. Sure some of them looked like it was from a commercial airliner, but some also looked like they came from a 1980s VW bus

After just a few minutes at cruising altitude you realize sleep is going to be impossible, so you resign to eating the one can of soup you brought up and staring at your cellphone. It was like your computer a fairly old machine. But the camera was good enough and it could play all music you wanted, so there was no real need to replace. Not that you really could if you wanted anyway. You hover your finger over the icon with “Gallery” written underneath it. You consider it for a few moments, but a feeling is building up in your gut, and you don’t like it one bit. This is the modern version in a photo album. This should really be filled with images and you and Lily. Mostly her, of course. And one day, maybe, just maybe there would be pictures of-
>>
File: Antei in flight.jpg (283KB, 1600x1086px) Image search: [Google]
Antei in flight.jpg
283KB, 1600x1086px
‘You are the tank driver, yes?’

The tall man from earlier sinks down in the chair next to you, but is careful not to put his feet anywhere near Lily

“Oh, yeah. Well, i command the vehicle actually”
‘Can you kill the big ones? Is that why we fly you here?’
“Yeah, class 4’s are no problem, the look like mincemeat after just one shot”
‘Very good! Is that how you get your girlfriend?’
“Wait what?”
‘Yes! your girl! She is very pretty! Did she come to you because you had a tank? Because i am having no luck with the ladies with the Antonov’
“More like she had a tank, and i got to her actually. But i fixed it for her, so…”
‘Complicated relationship, eh?’
“You could say that, yeah”

The man gives you a thumbs up before offering you half a donut he had in a box, along with a "it's all going to be okay" kind of a smile. You take it somewhat reluctantly, but he has turned around before you can do much about it.

Some time later you give up listening to music as well. It was really no point here. But finally letting your eyes look somewhere that wasn’t your cellphone, you look back at Lily. She shouldn’t be out for much longer now. You pick her unconscious body up from the floor with some difficulty before putting her in a somewhat comfortable looking position, half leaning on you
>>
File: JT323s.Pzjr.Abt. 653.jpg (72KB, 1209x797px) Image search: [Google]
JT323s.Pzjr.Abt. 653.jpg
72KB, 1209x797px
You hold her for the remainder of the flight, extra close during the landing, during that taxi and even after the engines died down. You could finally get rid of your double layer of hearing protection, which felt very pleasant. Lily was still very much knocked out, so you decided to let her lie down while helping the rest undo the hundred or so ratchet straps tying down the vehicle. Outside, several men in uniform waited for the vehicles to be unloaded. The looked very serious, all of them, which made you just a little bit uncomfortable, especially when you put an young, unconscious woman through the rear doors of the fighting compartment.

After explaining who you were and that she was in fact the gunner of the Jagdtiger and not someone you have found in a ditch, a little convoy of sorts is formed. The thirsty V-12 is fed some more fuel to make the trip to wherever you were going. At least the with the fuel hose looked funny when you explained the fuel consumption is about a third of a mile to the gallon. Even more amusing was the looks on peoples faces when the Jagdtiger received its auxiliary weapons in the shape of a 20mm rifle and a 14.5mm heavy MG. These two, with the 128mm main gun and the personal weapons of the entire crew practically turned the vehicle into a moving pillbox

If Lily was conscious, she would have absolutely loved the attention
>>
>>32791970
Cringe
Your obsession with the jagdtiger and its percieved reliability and usefulness in offensive situations is autistic as hell
>>
>>32791984
i just want to point out you are in a thread pretty much dedicated to writing fanfiction of fanfiction of a japanese fetishist manga with anthropomorphic gun guns that are actually high school girls.

Is any part of this not autistic?
>>
>>32792013
The writing part.
>>
>>32790817
I find Detection to be perfect
>>
>>32791984
You seem to have an obsession with shitting on a lot of people here
>>
>>32791984
>not wanting to remove ayy with fuckhueg gun
>not reading the whole story and knowing the reliability issue is addressed
>not knowing it was explained the jagdtiger is only useful against ayys when supported by a infantry and an armored division

lol newfag
>>
>>32790817
>>32792221
I listen to some of those when I am writing also these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SKB6HKJnwQ&t=2s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmDgfzpKw5w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuKziVeiHzA

The last two are sort of for slower parts in the story
>>
>>32791984
Dont be a faggot
>>32792013
Good writing as always m8
>>
>>32788166
ayy, SCP foundation?
>>
Working on an update for The Pathfinder Scout.
>>
File: hello sleep.png (469KB, 626x960px) Image search: [Google]
hello sleep.png
469KB, 626x960px
>new writers from previus thread added
>updated bins
>chipped more progress on part 2 of harem rifle story

previus thread binned and done on my part
>>
>>32791970

Aww yeah, more JT. I love this story.

So where'd they end up? Still in the States?
>>
So, I'm working on not being a depressed lazy fuck and actually writing story.

Do you guys want more Ruby, or I could write about one of her friends that I've gotten since starting her story.
>1973 AKM built from parts kit
>1936 91/30
>>
>>32792954

>more ruby
>nugget story

thats actually a hard desicion
>>
>>32792935
yeye! Still in the states!

My geography is HORRIBLY bad, so i sort of have to resort to make places up/ keep them nameless, which is kinda sad.

So they are going away from the fight for a little while. Someone has taken a little interest to certain things...

Also, i will try to keep this a little short since there won't be any actual fighting in it. or not much at least

also, happy to see people are still reading this, since it has been going since like october
>>
File: Hog..jpg (12KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
Hog..jpg
12KB, 263x192px
http://pastebin.com/ASw5Q5VP

Update done.
>>
File: 1349067434720.jpg (59KB, 297x700px) Image search: [Google]
1349067434720.jpg
59KB, 297x700px
>>32791829
It's been 3 hours dammit this better be some quality viktoria.
>pic unrelated
>>
Hey guys, Anon who left the New Vegas story here, just wanted to thank Polybus and Archivefag for all their hard work, as per the OP. This all looks like a lot of work and dedication.

And thank you for putting me in the sticky, means a lot to me, it's an honour to be in there with the rest of everyone here.
>>
File: 1432739577773.gif (603KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1432739577773.gif
603KB, 320x240px
>>32785392
>tfw Fortunate will never get back to making me hate him.
At least there's feels cropping up all over the place now.
>>
File: 1447204938362.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1447204938362.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>32793563
>Honour.
>>
File: 1485026611466.png (698KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1485026611466.png
698KB, 1440x2560px
>>32793563

np man
>>
File: Screenshot_20170125-135508.jpg (503KB, 1235x1266px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170125-135508.jpg
503KB, 1235x1266px
>>32794126
Sorry man, I just don't have it in me to write anything anymore. I'd really like to, but the past few attempts to get back into it, or starting something new, were flops. It's okay though, there's plenty of great writers in here still, so there'll always be something here to read. Light My Fire still has my attention, and JT's writing still has my admiration with the sheer volume of writing she does.

This place is doing pretty great. Maybe I'll figure out how to help with that, but right now, I can't. So, I'll see you around while I lurk.
>>
So...could I get some feedback on my story? I mean I know people are reading it and no one has shit all over it so that's good
but I just want to know if everyone who is reading is liking the direction i'm taking it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170127-143832.jpg (329KB, 921x733px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170127-143832.jpg
329KB, 921x733px
>>32794334
I'll read and try to give a somewhat extensive critique later tonight. Right now I need to have a nap to make up for lost time playing with tiny plastic men.
>>
>>32791970
YES MORE FINALLY
>>
>>32794334
The thread is chiefly lurkers. I'll try to give your story a quick critique when I'm not as busy either.
>>
>>32794334
Give me about two hours to get home and I'll catch up. I read the first part you posted and liked it. I just haven't had a whole lot of time to read lately.
>>
>>32791904
Thanks for tanks! I really like the relevant images posted with each part, saves me some googling.
>>
>>32795676
ohhh, alright. Well, i'll keep doing that from now on then
>>
File: yUhmB6z.gif (2MB, 345x246px) Image search: [Google]
yUhmB6z.gif
2MB, 345x246px
>>32794319
Good luck. Hope you can come back and finish up. It sucks having open endings.
>>
>>32791727
>You had no idea how this happened...
>You'd jumped into Panama, marched into Iraq, and were eventually sold to some Kuwaiti arms dealer to eventually find your way back to the states...
>Your receiver temained intach, but the man that bought you had put such *distasteful* accessories on you...
>He'd *cut* your barrel down with a hacksaw, *removed* your stock with your old rack number on it, and didn't even bother to get you a new buffer...
>Now, you sit in a strange man's car, lying on the passenger seat in your shameful state...
>He even buckled you in, he couldn't possibly know...
>Could he?
>>
>>32796251
>Every red light, he'd turn to look at you, his lips parting as if he meant to speak.
>No words ever came, you spent the whole ride with naught but the car's stereo breaking the silence.
>You arrived at his home near sundown, the North Carolina sky darkening from blue to orange as he unbuckled you and carried you up the driveway toward a simple 2-story home surrounded by trees.
>To your discomfort, there were a number of lights on in the residence, but no other cars were to be seen.
>Perhaps he had a wife?
>Children?
>No matter, you'd stayed in this form since Kuwait, you could bear with it until he got bored of you...
>He knocks twice, rings the doorbell, and enters the residence, when you hear something you hadn't heard since Desert Storm...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGxDsaTHjrQ
>>
>>32795708
Just putting that out there. No need to change anything just because of me.
>>
>>32794137
Canadian actually.

>>32794152
Kek
>>
>>32796458
>Hair, that's the first thing that came to mind when you saw the woman in front of the TV.
>An average-sized brunette woman in a cutoff t-shirt, faded jeans, and *legwarmers*, of all things, was dancing to Billy Idol as if it were 1989 again...
>With a black haired Asian woman in a pastel blouse and a scrunchie in her hair...

>The pair stops for a moment, taking a look at you, the brunette smiles and turns down the TV.

"Pick up a new gal, Scotty?" She says, her curls bouncing as she comes to a halt.

Your apparent owner seems uncomfortable responding for a moment.

"Yeah, but she hasn't said a word to me since I picked her up, her FCG is intact and she's got a USGI serial, I couldn't just leave her there!"
>>
>>32796612
more?
>>
>>32796612
>The ravenette Asian looks at you in amazement before walking over to take a closer look, bending down to inspect your receiver.

"Well, she's an A2 alright, late 80's from the serial, but she can mount optics in the carry handle, if you'd like to give that a shot."

>Korean, she was almost definitely Korean.
>She sounded like every barber and tailor on Yadkin Road...

>The Brunette looks at you with excitement, bouncing on the balls of her feet and clapping her hands rapidly.

"We could mount the Starlight!"

>No way...
>This random nobody *did not* have a Starlight scope...
>Even if he did, you couldn't possibly see him mounting it, you're hardly the rifle you once were...

>He thinks on it for a moment and nods his head.

"Yeah, we'll see how she groups first, her barrel's been fucked with a bit, and she probably needs some cleaning before we try to break her outta her shell."

>He was serious?
>He was actually going to help?

"I'm gonna put her in the guest bedroom and leave her be for a bit, she'll come out when she's ready to introduce herself."

>He pauses and raises you in front of his face, with a knowing smile.

"Won't you?"
>>
>>32796787
>He knew...
>He knew and didn't even say anything before he'd taken you to his home and shown you to his housemates...
>The Man...
>No
>His name is Scott
*Scott* opens the door to the guest bedroom, revealing a simply furnished room with a twin-size bed off to one side, giving the room a large amount of space.
>He lays you down, and pulls a sheet over your stock up to your gas block.

"I'm in no hurry, but I'd like to know your thoughts before I start working on you. I'll be making breakfast for 4 tomorrow morning at 0730, I'd like to see you there before it gets cold."

>You almost change right there...
>The one thing stopping you was the thought of how you'd look if you took a human form once again.
>You are hardly a dignified service weapon anymore, you'd like the chance to freshen up a bit before introducing yourself.

>A good first impression lasts a lifetime, after all...

First time contributing to this thread instead of shitposting, let's see how this goes.
>>
>>32796722
keep going
>>
>>32797128
I'm intrigued.
Very intrigued.
>>
File: 1485041281998.png (119KB, 832x655px) Image search: [Google]
1485041281998.png
119KB, 832x655px
>>
>>32797128
Very good stuff.
>>
File: 1485045690372.png (748KB, 2608x4740px) Image search: [Google]
1485045690372.png
748KB, 2608x4740px
>soon
>>
File: 1476893177030.png (520KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1476893177030.png
520KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>32797128
>To say you'd woken up that morning wouldn't quite fit...
>You had stayed in rifle-form all night, terrified of how you might look.
>You could *feel* that hackjob done to your barrel, and your stock had a mismatched buffer...
>you must look no better than some Fayetteville streetwalker...
>It's not even *tasteful*, what was done to you! The dumb hick didn't even file away the burrs left at the crown of your barrel!
>The sweet smell of syrup and chocolate chips wafts under the door...
>Must be 0730...

>The sound of plates being served is muffled through the door, along with what sounds like laughter.
>Fuck it, if you can't look good, might as well shit on their parade and leave on *your* terms, not like they'd react any differently if you waited.

>It's been some time, but shifting to human form comes easily to you.
>You lay in bed for a moment before throwing the covers off and leaping off the bed, running toward the bedroom door and throwing it open.

"Fuck..."

>That's the first word from your mouth in twenty years, and it was brought on by the sickeningly sweet scene of Scott in an apron, serving pancakes and bacon out of a skillett to his disheveled looking housemates.

>Yeah, you might get away with how you look for now, so much for taking the easy way out...
>>
>>32794334
>Them cameos

I'm liking it, not everyday someone writes a story in Missouri. I might have already said this, but it reminds me of Revolution quite a bit.

>>32798045
You also have my attention.
>>
>>32783927
For a frog, you have a grasp of the bullshit that is English that surpasses many native English speakers. Well done. May I recommend that you run this through an English spell checker, though. I also noticed a few homonyms along the way that you might want to fix.

>>32785886
I'm now wanting to watch this happen in real life.
>>
File: Short hair.png (157KB, 670x551px) Image search: [Google]
Short hair.png
157KB, 670x551px
I'm spending Chinese New Year with nothing to do, so feel free to reply my comment and I'll give honest feedback.

Just let me know what you want me to focus on, and I'll happily do that.
>>
>>32798045
>All eyes are on you, maybe starting off with profanity was a terrible, idea...

>Scott just smiles at you, pan in hand with a fluffy brown pancake still cooking within.

"Well, fuck you too, welcome to the family!"

>He seems downright pleased to see you as he slips a pancake onto an empty plate.

"You take yours with syrup, sleeping beauty?"

>The two women chuckle at how hard you're blushing right now...
>The fuck were they anyway?

"Well, if you must know~"

>The brunette speaks up?
>You said that last sentence out loud, dumbass, it's been 20 years since you spoke, put a damn filter on it!

"I'm Kaylee, AR-180, pleased to meet you!"
>She nods her head, hair full of curlers bouncing as she does.

>The Asian speaks up next
"Hana, Daewoo K2, a pleasure."

>Called it, you fucking called it!
>Now it's Scott's turn to explain himself...

"Well, you know my name by now, but I'm Scott, Human Male, and I'm gonna make this the best time of your life if you let me.

>This fucker probably doesn't even jump...
>Wait a second...
>Low fade, clean-shaven, between 18 and 35 and still in good shape, living *this close* to Bragg?
>He might jump...

>Is your hair okay?
>>
>>32798600
Digits confirm.
MOAR
>>
"You got a name, Lassie?"
>Kaylee asks, not noticing the bits of melted chocolate chip on her face

>You did, didn't you?
>Your first trooper, PV2 Sylvester...

"Olivia, I *was* an M16A2, I served during Just Cause and Desert Storm..."

>That got Scott's attention.

"Well, have a seat, I'll pour you some OJ and we can talk about where we go from here.

>You waste no time in cutting one of the fluffy cakes open and popping a piece in your mouth, it's texture and sweetness spilling over your tongue.
>Over 20 years since your last meal, not a bad way to start.

"So, an A2 with a mid-80s serial, who was in Desert Storm. I have a few ideas, if you have the time."

That's it for now, need a title...
>>
Garand/Arisaka story inbound

>You pulled out of the driveway of your aunt’s house, doing your best to put on a smile and wave back at her as you left. You didn’t want to leave her, but you knew that the vacation days you took to come down to her house would only last so long, and your cousin was coming later that evening, so she’d be fine.
>After your uncle’s death a couple months back, she had decided to start clearing things out of her house, and she called you when she found your great-uncle’s collection of stuff from his time in the Army, which had been decided a few years ago would ultimately end up in you possession.
>After an eight hour drive south, she presented you with an assortment of interesting things. You had acquired a green footlocker filled with interesting things, a manila envelope filled with notes and pictures, and an oblong package, wrapped in brown paper and secured with twine in four places.
>While there, you listened to your aunt talk about her uncle and how much of an outdoorsman he was. She told you what little she knew of his military service and thought, since you were the only one in your family with an interest in this stuff, that it was better to give this stuff to you now so you can do some research and tell her about it later.
>After looking through some letters and going through the crate, she eventually looked towards the package that was propped up next to the dining room table you were sitting at. With care, you brought the package up to the table and pulled out the knife you kept on you and began to cut the strings, one by one, before carefully removing the wrapping.
>Much to your delight, you began to see two different shades of wood, and began to take a little less care in removing the paper. A few moments later, you and your aunt gazed down at two rifles lying on the tattered packaging.
>“Oh my! I forgot that he had rifles, and that we had taken them,” she said with a hint of surprise, laden with nostalgia.
>>
>>32798600
you have my attention
>>
>>32799254
>You just looked down at them, in shock at how decent they looked for being stored like they were.
>“Anon, you have guns at home, right?” she asked, snapping you out of your trance.
“Yeah. Nothing like these though,” you replied, still a little shocked.
>“I don’t know much about guns, and I don’t think I’ll be shooting any time soon, so you’re more than welcome to take these,” she said smiling.
>She began to trail off into memory, talking about how she remembered your great uncle would use the rifles for hunting.
>As she reminisced though, your gaze was fixed upon the rifles. Before you lay and M1 Garand and a Type 99 Arisaka. Both had some obvious wear and tear on them, but nothing egregious.
>“…I think this one was the one that he carried during the war, and he got this one off some dead soldier,” your aunt said matter-of-factly, pointing at the Garand and Arisaka respectively.
“Yeah, you’re right; he more likely than not picked this up on some beach or in some jungle back in the Pacific. Gosh, if these things could tell stories,” you mused, picking up the Garand and handling it.
>The visit wrapped up soon after your acquisition of the rifles and you got back onto the road.
>The drive was a particularly brutal one, going well past midnight. The lack of company had also been a little saddening, but something you were used to. The only things keeping your Civic on the road were an unhealthy amount of coffee and unreasonably loud Eurobeat.
>After eight hours of pain, you finally made it back to a lackluster house surrounded by houses that looked the same. Much to your relief, someone had left a light on inside.
>You opened up the rear doors of your hatchback and took the package containing the two rifles, which had been rewrapped. You fumbled your keys out of your pocket and opened the door. Upon entering you set the package down against a wall and went back out to the car to retrieve the footlocker from the trunk.
>>
>>32799281
>As you walked through the door for the second time you felt a rubbing up against your leg.
“Missed you too, bud,” you said between a grunt, closing the door with your foot, looking down at your ginger cat.
>Kicking off your shoes you headed toward the kitchen, footlocker being supported by both your arms. After setting it on the little round table you used for breakfast, you went back for the rifles, and put them next to it, unwrapping the paper so they were exposed.
>Your cat had followed you on your journey to and from the door and was once again rubbing up against your leg.
“How ya doin’ Maple? Did Jamie take care of you when I was away?” you asked the feline as you lifted her off the ground and into your arms for a few seconds before setting her back down.
>The only response you got was a soft purr from the small orange animal.
>You walked over to a couch where a fleece blanket was covering a blocky looking shape. Lifting the blanket revealed a .45 Vector pistol with an angled foregrip, Magpul iron-sights, and a sling where the stock would be, if it didn’t take forever to convert the gun into an SBR. A magazine had been inserted into the magwell, which you took the liberty of clearing. Doing so prompted the gun to change.
>You now held a small, groggy looking, blonde, whose lower face was covered by a tan shemagh; her blue-gray leering into your soul. She wore a black hoodie and light blue skirt, with matching stripped socks.
“We’re you sleeping Jamie?” you asked as innocently as possible.
>“Put me down, Anon…” she sighed.
>You set her down on the floor, letting her gain her bearings. She looked up at you, obviously annoyed that you had roused her.
>“Why’d you wake me up?” she asked, rather annoyed.
“Because I got something cool.”
>“A stock?” she asked sarcastically.
“No. More guns.”
>>
>>32799299
>She raised an eyebrow to this. She was your only gun. Despite the interesting relationship you two held, it was obvious she didn’t want to compete with anything or anyone else for your attention. As far as she was concerned, she was the only gun you needed.
>You led her over to the table that you had put the rifles on.
“So, what do you think?” you asked, hoping for a positive response.
>She lifted up the Garand, looking down the sights at the floor. She then put it down and did the same with the Arisaka.
>You smiled a cheesy smile, egging her on to give you her opinion.
>“I think I’m going back to sleep, Anon. Join me when you’re ready,” she said apathetically, turning to your room.
>You sighed, petting the cat who was once again rubbing against your leg.
>After showering and changing into sweat pants and an old t-shirt you made your way to your bedroom. You nudged the office chair underneath your desk, which held your compute, as you walked toward the bed.
>Jamie hadn’t bothered to change into anything comfier and was taking up a substantial amount of room in your bed, despite being so small.
>As you moved her over she let out an aggrevated groan.
>“Anon stop being such a faggot.”
“This is my bed.”
>“Our bed, faggot.”
>You only sighed as you drifted off to sleep, exhausted from the drive home.

Yeah, not much Arisaka or Garand in this part, but I felt I needed some set up. Don't know when I'll have the next part written. Still trying to make The Road Home my main priority.
>>
>>32799311
>Don't know when I'll have the next part written. Still trying to make The Road Home my main priority.
take your time.

I'll be away for the day, might have some new material when I get back in some 12 hours from now, we'll see how it goes...
>>
>>32790825
>Dick gave Sophie a fentanyl lollipop to suck on while we went through the task of getting her from San Francisco to Sheridan without exposing her to the excuse for air that now inhabited California.
>"Excuse me. Michael?" James probed
"What ya got?"
>"Are we in the wrong line of work?"
"Well, I can't tell you that, man. I've been here only about a year or so myself, though I DID receive some NBC training that gave me a rough tutorial about operating in a zone during my conscript days before policy changes allowed PMC's to offer contract terminating recruitments to military personnel. Aside from ending my short stint in the army of about seven months, not much has happened since."
>"You were conscripted?"
"Yeah, I was found and eventually turned over to a military taking in draftees for a war in the Middle east. It ended a short time after, but I was still in, I went out on a couple little killing details stateside to deal with some hadjis, then about this time last year I was offered employment with vulture hawk, for which the army would discharge me."
>"So, you're one of the military loaners who got bought out?"
"Yeah, but anyway, there's a theme here, and I'll try to get to it, rather than drone on. Whether you're in the right line of work is for you to decide, and as you find the things that you risk for this work. Wife, kids, family, those kind of things. Granted, it's a good way to provide for those things and people, as well as yourself. It's NOT a safe way, however. Depending on where you go and what you do, there's an inherent risk in our line of work. Years of this job turn many who go down the same road into few. It's not a hob for the faint of heart, or the remorseful. I can only tell you this from what I've observed. Everyone in this vehicle with the NOTABLE exception of myself has handled themselves very well for being in a zone. I can't tell you if this is the right work for you, but you have the skill to do it."
>>
well, shit, the digits on that last one say I gotta keep going... alright.
>>
File: 1479229499457.jpg (46KB, 349x379px) Image search: [Google]
1479229499457.jpg
46KB, 349x379px
>>32799555
>"Any advice to give on how to weigh it all?"
"How old are you?" I asked like an old man.
>"I'm twenty-five." James answered
"I'm twenty-three." I answered, taking some pleasure in the shock on the older mans face, as he realized the beaten down man he probably placed somewhere in the thirties was in fact, younger than him.
>"So, I guess I should know this by now."
"Probably not. You learn this through experience with your peers. I've seen people weigh many times on this. People who left loving wives, children, whole lives behind them. Sometimes they didn't want to do it, sometimes they didn't get a thrill out of it. Some of those people are rotting right now. They should have left. It's up to you to ask yourself,'Is the money really worth it?', 'Who am I leaving behind if I get killed?', 'Is the risk worth it?', 'Do I really WANT to do this?' And other questions of the like until you arrive at the conclusion that you either want to quit and find another way to make money, or if you love this shit."
>"What about this job draws you?" James asked, almost as though he felt he had room to ask since he was the elder. I'd let this one skate.
"I like the blood pumping, being outside and doing something, I get to work with people, I get a nice outlet for my violent tendencies, the money's good. For me there aren't really many downsides save for the potential to get maimed and physically disabled."
>"But what about all the things you risk by doing this?"
"They aren't a factor. I've got no wife, no kids, no one in the running for wife." I said, noting a feeling of a set of eyes boring into the side of my head. "...maybe someday." I amended.
>"So, you don't have much to leave if you die and you actually enjoy the job?"
"I got a lot of stuff to leave, outside of work I can pretty much get whatever I want, but not many people will be crying if I don't come home. And you have to consider that. To the highest degree, it's determined by what or who is waiting at home."
>>
>>32800160
>"What's this lollipop made out of? It tastes like dirt and wood." Sophie asked, evidently focused on the good lollipop for the last few minutes.
"It's hardened heroin."
>"How long do I have to suck on this?"
"The whole point of the Fentanyl lollipop is that YOU control the dosage, suck it till your leg doesn't hurt as much."
>I felt a familiar presence burning the side of my face, I looked left to see Ekatarina gazing at me, a thoughtful smile on her face and a set of welcoming eyes meeting me.
"What?" I asked, unable to help but don a friendly smile
>"Oh!" She said, a surprised look crossing her face "I was just. Tы вeдeшь ceбя, кaк мyдpый oтeц кaждoгo."
I sighed, a guilty grin on my face. "That's more true than you know."

That's it for today, criticism welcome, all feedback encouraged.
>>
>>32800978
i don't speak vodkanigger, translate pls
>>
>>32801108
You aren't the only one.

I want to know what the hell is happening, too.
>>
>>32801108
>vodkanigger
Rude
>>
>>32801108
>>32801136
Just google translate it.
>>
More "To /k/atch a predator" when?
>>
>>32799281
>The only things keeping your Civic on the road were an unhealthy amount of coffee and unreasonably loud Eurobeat

I don't have a Civic but this hits kinda close to home.

Looking forward to more
>>
File: 1479543802491.png (299KB, 1300x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479543802491.png
299KB, 1300x800px
>>32802143
GAS GAS GAS
A
S

G
A
S

G
A
S
>>
>>32802169
>planning on writing intricate details on how tye AMX had been turned into a fast tank
>now it looks like I was ripping things off

>tfw no 700hp TT ALS'd M120 inna light tank

Sad desu

Also, to keep up,

GIVE ME LOVE AND MONEY
>>
File: dosh.gif (174KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
dosh.gif
174KB, 500x375px
>>32802189
DID SOMEONE SAY LODS OF EMONE?
>>
>>32802223
N-no
>>
File: all the dosh.jpg (707KB, 1300x873px) Image search: [Google]
all the dosh.jpg
707KB, 1300x873px
>>32802239
Sing a song of six pence a pocket full of dosh
Debo debo debo debo Bosh Bosh Bosh!
>>
>>32798600

Good stuff!
>>
>>32802223
DOSH HERE!
>>
>>32802143

I know this feel. The only sleep I've gotten in the last 24 hours was in the front seat of my car while parked on an offramp.
>>
>>32802271
>have volvo wagon
>fold rear seats
>unfold blanket
>it's now a bed

Bredy happy with it
>>
File: 1485059865819.png (270KB, 750x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1485059865819.png
270KB, 750x1500px
>>
>>32799201
>"I have a few ideas" he says!
>As long as he got you some proper furniture, you didn't care what he did, living with Scott didn't seem like a bad gig, if Kaylee and Hana were any indication.

"I'm listening."

>You tried to sound confident, but you couldn't hide the excitement in your voice.
>Scott takes a sip of coffee before continuing.

"I have a couple extra parts laying around, and a good number of them are surplus M16A2 parts that I took from a connex. Now, if you're up for it, I'd like to take a crack at making you a proper service-rifle again."

>That... didn't sound so bad.
>Maybe a new barrel, new stock, and a proper handguard and gas block...

"As long as you don't mind cleaning me up a bit, I'm not exactly rusty, but I'm sure you've noticed the shoddy gunsmithing that got me to where I am now."

>You take another piece of pancake and pop it in your mouth. The chocolate chips melting across your tongue.
>If he cooked like this every morning, it might've been worth the last couple years.
>Kaylee stops eating for a moment to serve herself another pancake. She smiles at you as she leans into the table to reach the skillet.

"Scott's a bit of a softy when it comes to Wafengeists, long as you take care of him, he'll take care of you."

>You meant to ask earlier, but you have answered your own question.
>Kaylee and Hana seem to have been with him for some time, and he has the bearing of a soldier, of course he's not batting an eye over you showing up!
>Any apprehension you had about living here before is gone, he either knows what he's doing, or will pay for someone who does.
>Either way, things were looking up for you.
>>
File: time to wake up.png (223KB, 472x568px) Image search: [Google]
time to wake up.png
223KB, 472x568px
http://pastebin.com/X7dWv9Sp

im just going to drop this here
>>
File: 1477629324375.jpg (333KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
1477629324375.jpg
333KB, 960x639px
>>
back, tired after spending the day driving Land Rover innawoods (never knew they could negotiate terrain like that), think came up with idea or two, can't remember what those were right now, will see if sleeping helps.
>>
>>32803772
dude, land rovers are great

>>32803022
hang on, why does it say koko on this one? does he write??
>>
Alright people I need opinions, as I have said before after I get to a decent stopping point in The Patherfinder Scout I will be starting a new story about humanity in space circa 1919.
Now I was thinking of going with a dieselpunk ascetic for what human ships and other technologies are like, does anyone have thoughts on this?
>>
>>32804049
diesel punk looks neat af and fits the setting
>>
>>32800978
I like it plenty. Keep going.
>>
File: an2.jpg (269KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
an2.jpg
269KB, 1920x1200px
>>32804049
i want landships
i want airships

i want anti zeppelin aircraft boarding parties

this shit could be exciting

>some WWI tier asthetics, but post war
>>
>>32804162
Well of course, I was thinking of a Mark V Landship but enlarged and with automaton gunners while it also acts as a troop transport.
>>
>>32801136
>>32801108
Literally use google translate. I don't speak Vodka either, but the characters who speak russian DO, and I'd rather not waste digits on explaining that it's in russian. Granted I could delete all words that are in the catagory of "vehicle" but that would just be silly.
>>
File: 1477624348409.jpg (97KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1477624348409.jpg
97KB, 750x937px
>>
File: 1485061855481.png (28KB, 886x311px) Image search: [Google]
1485061855481.png
28KB, 886x311px
>>
File: 1485110754871.jpg (61KB, 423x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485110754871.jpg
61KB, 423x720px
>>
>>32804289
hard to get armament and troops in...
>>
File: 1478061700897.jpg (98KB, 600x836px) Image search: [Google]
1478061700897.jpg
98KB, 600x836px
>>
File: 1476680649950.png (635KB, 790x541px) Image search: [Google]
1476680649950.png
635KB, 790x541px
>>
File: 1478559656161.png (265KB, 334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1478559656161.png
265KB, 334x750px
>>
File: 1485236954925.png (35KB, 1042x246px) Image search: [Google]
1485236954925.png
35KB, 1042x246px
>>
File: IMG_0070.jpg (808KB, 1125x1073px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0070.jpg
808KB, 1125x1073px
>Can't remember...
Was I supposed to update Light My Fire tonight, or tomorrow?
>way just wait for the new thread and release it tomorrow...
>>
>>32808342
>>32808342
maybe you should just do it now you shitter
>>
>>32808421
give me mud test
>>
>>32808342
looking forward!
>>
>>32808342
>wait for tomorrow

aww
>>
Hey guys, sorry for being gone for a few threads. College's started back up and between that and work in the week before I was pretty busy. But I'm back to writing. I'm finishing up chapter four and my editing of chapter one. New content to follow soon (maybe in the next thread if the bump limit gets too high).
>>
File: image.gif (4MB, 337x263px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4MB, 337x263px
>>32809975
>>
File: 1468714040615.png (84KB, 1301x612px) Image search: [Google]
1468714040615.png
84KB, 1301x612px
>>
>>32810142
I bet George Soros was out a pretty penny that day.
>>
File: IMG_0356.jpg (76KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0356.jpg
76KB, 640x360px
Oh, why the hell not...
Brought to you by Tyson's Chicken and expired Milk it's:

Light My Fire cont.

>Rose is leaning against the door on one foot, the other propped up against the door, "So, what was so important that both of you had to go to bathroom, together?"
>the little carbine's cropped blonde hair framed her icy eyes even more intensely
>as I step forward to put myself between her and Judith, the young german spouts, "You have no room to talk vhen I can see a little somezhing, blue..."
>what?
>Rose and I both look at her
>but when I bring my eyes down to her level, I see it and start to chuckle
>the little carbine raises an eyebrow, "You laugh like a moron."
>Judith is now giggling
>It is only now that the little carbine realizes that her own panties could be seen
>quickly, she drops her knee and flattens out her little olive drab dress against he door
>bright red, she screams, "Both of you are perverts!"
>"Jesus, Judith..." I laugh as Rose's face turns redder and redder
>I can tell the little carbine is mortified, so I try to calm the situation but Judith continues to snicker in delayed roller blowback
>"Aright, alright... Enough!" I call as I hike my pack further up on my shoulder
>"Yeah, knock it off!" Rose's icy eyes were staring daggers
>"You big bully!"
>her expression never changed, even while riding in the back of the car
>"Scrap metal!"
>"Short stuff."
>"Sauerkraut!"
>"Wool coat." Judith was smug.
>the angriest little blue eyes scowl at us in the front seats
>but I really don't want to get involved...
>I put eyes on my rear view mirror
>Her tiny arms are folded so tight across her chest, that they are actually creating a small amount of cleavage that can be seen in the folds of her dress
>but in her sour mood, Rose fails to even notice
>Oh well, it's going to be a fun afternoon at Jamie's
>shooting and drinking and hell, we may even hunt a skinwalker
>I never know exactly what to expect whenever I go there
>>
File: IMG_0466.png (419KB, 542x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0466.png
419KB, 542x568px
>>32810301
Light My Fire cont.

>I never know exactly what to expect whenever I go there
>his property is huge, and bike and game trails crisscross it all
>before we know it, Judith and I are singing, "Driving to Jamie's house!"
>"Driving to Jamie's house!"
>"Jamie's house! Jamie's house!"
>Rose just simmers in the back as we begin to improvise and beatbox
>drumming the steering wheel to keep time with the beat
>"Jamie's house! Jamie's house-"
>"Enough!"
>Rose's little voice was loud enough to silence the car to the point where I could hear my tires gliding over the pavement
>for a few moments, I looked at little miss sourpuss in the back as she hate stared the rear view mirror
>but just as quickly as we were silenced, Judith picked the beat right back up, "Rose ist in zhe backseat!"
>"Rose ist in zhe backseat!"
>"Backseat! Pah! Pah! Backseat!"
>thump!
>"Ow! Hey!"
>Rose cannon had kicked the back of Judith's seat with both feet
>Judith is now cursing in german toward the backseat
>Rose is stomping the seat and screaming in freedom
>It's way too loud, and I've had enough
>Time to intervene
>"HEY!"
>peace again...
>I look at Judith, "It's over."
>"B-bu-" her chestnut eyes were clearly unsatisfied
>not dealing with though, "I won the argument."
>then, I lean around, "Rose? Apologize... and stop kicking my seats."
>the little carbine just pouts with a frown on her face, "no."
>I don't like this insubordination, "No?!"
>I watch as she quickly works out a exit strategy, "I'll apologize if the hun can say 'squirrel.'"
>oh boy... here we go...
>making sure I'm still in my lane, I look at Judith who is having none of it
>fiery eyes, the young german exclaims, "Master, this ist not fair! ...she should have to apologize for kicking me!"
>"I'm not apologizing."
>>
File: IMG_1198.jpg (232KB, 512x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1198.jpg
232KB, 512x800px
>>32810337
Light My Fire cont.

>"I'm not apologizing."
>Judith huffs and folds her arms across her chest, "Apparently, I come from a time vhere ve apologized to eachozher..."
>the tiny girl in the back smugly retorts, "Well back in my day, we would go out and beat niggers with sticks."
>"Jesus, Rose..." I snort trying to hold in a laugh
>"You are not supporting zhis idea are you?!" Judith pleads beside me
>"Well, you were both in the wrong"
>"I yam not saying zhat vord."
>Rose nudges Judith's seat in front of her with her boot, "why not? It's just one word..."
>Judith is visibly blushing and staring out the window, "I do not see vhy I have to say anyzhing... I did nozhing wrong..."
>She was bullying Rose... and I rather like this idea
>"Just say the word, so she can apologize..."
>remaining silent, the young german begins to mirror Rose again in her pouting posture
>Judith is still visibly upset by this
>her chestnut eyes flare with anger and frustration
>rubbing salt in the wound, the little girl in the back stabs with shit-eating grin, "Surely you can say 'squirrel,' can't you?!"
>cracking under the pressure, she blurts, "Skurl!"
>ooh... swing and a miss...
>Judith blushes bright red, clinches her eyes shut, and covers her mouth with both hands
>a muffled litany of what I assume is german cursing can be heard
>"Gottverdammt, mutter fucking kleine Fotze ... Ich schwöre, um den würfel ich werde brechen ihre scheiß kleine schraube in der hälfte und kauen sie es auf..."
>Rose wins this round
>Judith is not happy... she's deeply upset and embarrassed
>this won't do
>Glancing away from the road, I locate the young german's hand
>Without looking, I creep mine towards hers
>As soon as I touch it, I feel her snatch it away
>a minute later, I lean in close to-
>"get avay from me!"
>...
>the drive is awkwardly silent, both geists are quiet
>another lonely mile is passed
>i sigh... lost another one
>"Judith?"
>silence...
>>
File: IMG_0435.jpg (46KB, 405x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0435.jpg
46KB, 405x250px
>>32810365
Light My Fire cont.

>I continue anyway, "Music means a lot to me. I know nothing about it, can't play it to save my life, but I listen to it. Live through it. I identify with it... I don't know if that means anything to you, but it does to me... Different situations have a different sound track to me. Like for instance, when I hold you... and use you... you instill a sort of confidence in me that no other rifle could possibly achieve..."
>I know she can hear my pathetic ramblings of a hopeless romantic, but she still says nothing
>"Your raw power and accuracy is something few rifles have. To sling .308 after .308 in rapid, accurate succession is just unbelievable. The feeling of harnessing and directing your power it- ...it makes me feel like a god... but only because you're there with me. Without you, I'm just a man... powerless on my own. You're the only rifle that makes me feel this way. I feel... special... when I hold you. I don't know. Maybe I'm just a fool for thinking that. I still think it's true though."
>resting on the shifter, I feel the slight touch of Judith's little pinky finger touch mine
>it wants to go up under my hand
>I lift mine and let hers slide underneath
>relief and happiness fill my heart once more
>"Vhat song do you hear vhen you shoot me? I vant to hear it."
>Exhausted from emotion, I'm really not in the mood for it, "Angel, it's a little hard for how I'm feeling right now. Can we just listen to The Doors?"
>"Oh, do not be such a wussypillow, and blare zhat shit!"
>"Fine, fine..."
>I cut my music player on and select to play the song in question
>Seether's "Out of My Way" rocks the car unmercifully
>Judith, now happy as a clam in the rock environment, squishes herself deeper into the passenger seat
>the young german is apparently satisfied with her apparent power as she covers her smile with her shemagh
>even Rose is a good enough sport to not interrupt the song
>as the low-tuned guitar fades away, a much newer song comes on
>>
File: IMG_0719.png (216KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0719.png
216KB, 560x315px
>>32810381
Light My Fire cont.

>as the low-tuned guitar fades away, a much newer song comes on
>the rapid beat of Thousand Foot Crutch's "Light Up the Sky" pours through the speakers and envelopes me in the mood to remove watermelon
>My imagination fills the distant blue sky with dense AA tracers and thick black clouds of flack
>like Baghdad on the Fourth of July!
>from the back though, I hear, "Alright, alright... I've had enough of that rock"
>so I turn it down
>Rose suggests that we all sing a song inside
>minutes later it was,
>M I C
>K E Y
>M O U S E

That's all I'm letting go of for tonight. It's late, and I have an early start tomorrow... As always, any and all feedback is appreciated! Thank you all for sticking with my story over the holidays and winter season. I promise I will not be delayed like that anymore for the foreseeable future.
Let me know what you think!
>>
>>32810418
HEY THERE, HI THERE, HO THERE!
YOU'RE AS WELCOME AS CAN BE!
>>
>>32810142
>chairforce
>>
>>32803790
>dude, land rovers are great
one hill proved to be too steep/too slippery though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW2CEHXMo5o
>>
File: 1441045401542.png (27KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1441045401542.png
27KB, 1000x1000px
>>32810418
>Seether and Thousand foot crutch

You are officially my nigga, might as well but it on your license. I look forward to more of your story, as always.
>>
File: 504811.jpg (215KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
504811.jpg
215KB, 600x801px
>>
>>32809975
>>32810124
added more continued from here

http://pastebin.com/vtE3F200

The Lieutenant raised his eyebrow at Nike’s stuttering finish. Nike’s previous relaxation during her story faded into her previous awkwardness.

“Well, there we go! That’s something.” He jovially announced, much to Nike’s surprise. “We finally know something about you, you’re no longer some mystery chick anymore.” He took a breath “Nike, I’m sorry I had to pry it out of you like that. But you’ve got to relax and take it easy around us. We’re your team, we’re like a family to one and other.” The Lieutenant said, looking at Nike.

Nike’s face flushed once again. God damn I’m dumb she thought. The Lieutenant was right. They work together, they’ll fight together they’ll rely on one another throughout this deployment. “Thank you sir, I’ll work on being less stiff around you guys.”

The Lieutenant nodded in response, and then stood up “Now with that being all said and done, while I do mandate that we meet up for the morning it is now noon. You are all free to do what you want so long I don’t have to deal with paperwork tomorrow.”
>>
>>32810968
The team got up, moving towards the exit of the TOC. Lt Seth turned once more to Nike “Could you just put me over the railing? It’d be more convenient.” She did so, carefully picking the Lieutenant up around his midriff, and gently placed him over the railing on their side of the TOC.

“Welp see ya” The Lieutenant said as he walked towards the TOC exit. Nike stood in there.

As the Lieutenant was walking out Nike called out to him “Lieutenant Seth Sir!”

He turned around and walked back in to address her “Yes Corporal?”

“Do you mind if I stay here in the TOC? I’ve really got nothing to do.” Nike mumbled. She’d looked forward to spending some time with the team. In the days prior she’d often sit, cooped up in her barracks. Bored out of her mind.

“I’ve got no problems with it, but if you’re looking for something to do I’ve got something to recommend.”

Nike looked at him curiously

“Hang out with some of the gals on your side of the base, I imagine you’re a bit lonely, if you don’t want to do that I suggest you read a book or something of that nature. We’re always here for you but you shouldn’t rely on us for entertainment.” He said somewhat seriously.

Nike once again flushed “No sir I-I wasn’t thinking of you gu-“

“Relax Corporal I’m just yanking your chain, but real talk we’re somewhat inhibited due to our situation. You don’t seem like the loner type but there’s only so much we can do.” He said. “Well I do gotta go, DFAC fills up pretty quick. I’ll talk to you in a bit.” And with that the Lieutenant walked out of the TOC to his side of the camp.

Read a book or make some friends.
>>
>>32810975

Lt Seth

The Lieutenant walked out of the TOC, wincing slightly at the bright Iraqi sun, he was greeted by Johnson, who stood waiting for him.

“ ‘Sup Johnson you got something for me?” The Lieutenant asked him.

“Yes sir….don’t you think you’re paying too much attention to her?” Johnson asked as he walked beside Lt Seth

“Not particularly, no.” the Lieutenant responded, attempting to face Johnson. Johnson’s back was directly behind the sun and the Lieutenant could only make out his silhouette against the unfiltered rays.

“Sir…going out on the table to speak to her and asking for her life story and all…don’t you think that’ll ruin the team dynamic? You’ve treated her completely differently than any of the other team members.”

The Lieutenant paused for a bit before replying

“Johnson, how many people would we need usually to assault an airfield like Kerman?” The Lieutenant asked

“I-I’m sorry sir?” Johnson replied, baffled.

“Just answer the question.”

“Well, I’d say in addition to us at the bare minimum a platoon of Rangers to assist with the assault. So minimum of 20 more guys sir, why do you ask?”
>>
>>32810984
“Because you’re forgetting a key point, we assaulted an airfield not with us five plus 20 Rangers. But us five plus her, so by your own logic Second Lieutenant, Nike is worth 20 men, Rangers no less. Without her we are combat ineffective, we’re done, can’t do a damn thing in this fight. So yes, of course I treat her differently than the rest of the team. Hell, just look at her she IS completely different than the rest of us!” The Lieutenant lectured. “Of course I should maintain the distance between us as an officer and enlisted, but the very notion of treating her like just another member of the team is idiotic.”

Johnson gulped at the Lieutenant’s remark

“I get where you’re coming from but you’ve got to understand that we are in a very unusual situation. A team attached to an HFG is completely different than a normal team. Not only in terms of the missions they can undertake, but the dynamic on both sides.”

“What do you mean sir?” Johnson inquired, further puzzled by the Lieutenant’s exposition.

“Well, for example take what happened back when you two were together.” The Lt Seth replied. “You were both caught up in an RPG blast, most would fall back and reassess, but she charged the motherfucker who shot you guys. I’ve heard stories of HFG’s jumping in front of RPG’s and machinegun fire to protect their teammates. It’s something about giantesses in general.”
>>
>>32810990
“Yeah I’ve heard that they’re very protective” Johnson replied; now having a firmer grasp on the information the Lieutenant was throwing at him.

“Exactly, so in summary working with her is completely different than any of the shit you learnt in ROTC or in the pipeline. Granted, you do have to keep that boundary between an HFG and an Officer like you would any other troop, but paying special consideration to their mental health and wellbeing is also paramount. Because if she fails…”

“We all fail” Johnson said as he held open the DFAC door for the Lieutenant.

“Yup, now let’s get something to eat.”

That's all I got for tonight, once again any and all feedback is appreciated, chapter four should be finished tomorrow and the edits for chapter one should be finished by the middle of the week
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>32810365
>"Well back in my day, we would go out and beat niggers with sticks."

HAHAH TOPKEK. God DAMN Man, Are you sure YOU shouldn't be called Keksodus? Holy FUCK That was funny.
>>
>>32811000
Witnessed also happy to see an update
>>
Why is it so hard to decide what to write? Oh right, I remember! I am an idiot and have 4 ongoing stories at the same time!

Unless anyone wants anything else (and please do have opinions) I'll try make next update AT. Or maybe BB...?
>>
been a little too pre-occupied to write today. I've recently got my hands on an FAL and have been thunking about it too much. been watching shit too. fuck, man. The feels. stay tuned. I'll get to you.
>>
>>32812499
I somewhat fixed feels by writing. A surprising amount of the shit that goes into my stories is real life based. Now, lots of it is made up too. But it helps a little
>>
File: alaskan lake.jpg (24KB, 600x387px) Image search: [Google]
alaskan lake.jpg
24KB, 600x387px
it's that time again, more RFL

>You wake up in the early morning, with the sun just peaking out over the horizon
>"You're up. Good, let's get breakfast going quickly and start moving again" Lilly says when she notice you crawl out of the sleeping bag
>You are relieved she's still awake from watch, never know what's out there
>Breakfast is quick, oatmeal with a protein bar then you pack up
>You hit the trail while the morning mist still lingers, Lilly following close behind you
"Hey Lilly, did anything odd happen last night while you were on watch?" you ask
>"Nope, just normal forest activity at night" she says
>The sound of a flock of birds passing overhead breaks the morning calm, but you keep walking
>After the first few hours of hiking and checking your map to see that you are indeed on the right path, that feeling returns
>The back of your mind is screaming that something is following you, lurking in the shadows of the forest
>You try to shake that feeling away, you must be overthinking this
>You've been alone in the Alaskan brush before, it's nothing uncommon
>You press onward, continuing to talk with Lilly
>"Tell me another story from your college days anon" Lilly pleads with you
>she's started doing this to pass the time, deeming your stories from University wonderfully intertaining
"Well...hmmm, AH HA!So during my first semester up here I started to know this group of people who were part of a club, and I started to go to their events see..."you say
"and I get a text from one of them one afternoon in the fall and I think it's about grabbing dinner later.."
>"Get to the good part Anon this one isn't meeting the standard the rest of yours set"
"Hey, I only have a few good ones and I told you those. As I was saying, I get the text but instead of asking me to eat dinner with them and hang out they asked me if I wanted to help butcher a Moose"
>"Well did you go?" she asks
>>
File: camp for the night.jpg (80KB, 1024x728px) Image search: [Google]
camp for the night.jpg
80KB, 1024x728px
>>32812706
"Of course I did, first time butchering an animal bigger than a fish and also got some free moose meat from it"
>"Well it was different but I have a question for you"
"Ask away"
>"So what will we do when we get there again?" she asks quizzically
>you sigh
>Lilly really didn't want you to forget the plan, or our goal
"Well if you must know again, When we get to the cabin we're going to get the wifi running, contact someone, then we-What was that?" you say, suddenly going from defcon 4 to 2 in the split second you heard it
>a twig snap
>something is out there
>"What's what Anon?" Lilly asks, confused by your sudden state of awareness
"I thought I heard something, maybe an animal, or something else" you say, scanning over the area the noise came from with your eyes
>"Something else?"
"Uh, old story about Natives and curses. Causes these things called Skinwalkers to roam the forest or something like that" you say, continuing to look for what could be out there
>"Anon, did you browse that image board before we left?" Lilly asks with slight concern in her voice
"Hey, there's nothing wrong with it and you know it" you say
>After a few minutes you deem whatever made the noise has left and continue on
>The little voice in the back of your head that's constantly pestering you that you are still being followed doesn't go away
>As the sun begins to dip over the land you set up camp close to one of the many small lakes along the route to the cabin
>You begin cooking yourself dinner over a blazing camp fire
>You become relaxed with the sound of the lapping of water on the bank of the lake, the crackle of the fire, and the every so often call from a loon somewhere across the lake or from a more distant lake
>Lilly begins bedding down and is soon asleep
>Now it's just you, the fire, and nature
>You watch the flames dance over the wood, feeding them when they need it, and making sure they don't spread to the surrounding area
>>
File: boreal forest.jpg (1MB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
boreal forest.jpg
1MB, 2048x1360px
>>32812709
>The hours pass and you do as well, reading a book by the light of your headlamp set on red
>While reading you look up, and scan the surrounding area the best you can
>Suddenly off in the distance the sound of an animal screaming out in pain shatters the calm night air
>"unn...Anon, what was that?" Lilly says, having been waken up by the sound
"I dunno, probably an Elk being taken down. I sounded like it was quite some distance from us. We should be fine"
>"Are you sure Anon?" she asks, with sleep still in her eyes
"I wouldn't worry about it. Go back to sleep you have a few hours" you say
>The rest of the night goes by without incident, and you and Lilly switch spots and you transition into a deep slumber
>Some time in the early morning you are shaken awake
>"Anon...Anon, you need to see this it's....oh my god" Lilly says as you wake up
>You sit up in your bag and slip out of it, soon getting new socks and your boots on
>Following Lilly a few yards in you are hit by a putrid smell
>Covering her nose and mouth with one hand and pointing with the other she shows you exactly what it is
>You look up and almost throw up at the sight of it
>Strung up in a tree is a caribou, most of it's hide cut away and it's abdomen slashed open, it's guts strewn across the branches of the tree
>The feeling you felt the past two days suddenly returns, something is watching you
"Lilly, listen to me and listen to me good" you say turning to her, looking into her eyes
"From now on when we're hiking I'm going to need you in rifle form, even when I take a quick break when I get tired"
>She nods as you continue
"You can come back to human form when we set up camp for the night, but I need you to be in rifle form. Starting now"
>"Can do Anon" she says before you grab her neck, causing her to turn into the rifle you came to love
>>
File: wolf.jpg (107KB, 775x518px) Image search: [Google]
wolf.jpg
107KB, 775x518px
>>32812714
>No breakfast today, you need as much ground between you and whatever did this as you can
>You continue marching in the direction of the cabin, constantly turning around, watching your back
>After awhile you can feel the forest close in on you, getting thicker and thicker as you continue
>Suddenly you hear a twig break off to your left
>You swing around and brink the rifle to bear
>You are met face to face by a dog like creature, covered in a beautiful black coat, staring you down with a pair of yellow eyes, ears and nose also staring at you
>A wolf

and that is it for now,
and as always a little tip for you all:

Up to 90% of the heat you lose is through your head if you do not keep it covered. Keeping a hood up or hat on will keep this heat in as well as keep your head dry if you are working in snow. Also this is the easiest layer to remove if you find yourself getting hot. Keep your head covered to keep that precious heat in!

http://pastebin.com/EYzM42zX
>>
>>32812585
I incorporate my feels into my characters sometimes. sometimes I even name them after people I know, and model them as such. Not too much though, wouldn't want some old friends finding out I post on a mongolian basket weaving forum.
>>
>>32812721
and bring the rifle to bear*
>>
80's A2 Healing now, or next thread?
>>
>>32812729
we got some time before disposal. btw, I've got Emily, now.
>>
Humanity in space circa 1919 happening soon though this is not a happy story. I will leave you all with a hint of what is to come.

By the rivers of Babylon we sat and wept when we remembered Zion.
>>
>>32802826
>The end of breakfast brought a sense of satisfaction you hadn't felt for some time.
>You didn't get hungry in rifle form over the last 20 years, but something about sharing a meal with others...
>It reminded you of your time in the service.
>Being able to sit with others and share something in common with one another.
>With other Service Rifles, it was where you were and what you were doing, mentioning that you all looked the same seemed redundant.
>But here...

"I'll get the dishes today."
>The taciturn Korean collects your plate and flatware, along with Kaylee and Scott's
>The AR180 stands up and rounds the table, brushing a hand over the man's shoulder as she passes on her way to the living room.

"Well, want a look at those parts?"

>Yes you did.
>If he had even half the parts you think he did, you could easily see yourself living here for quite some time.
>You nod your head and stand up, waiting for Scott to follow suit.

"You look excited."

>No shit you looked excited!
>You haven't had facial muscles for a while, but even then you couldn't recall the last time you smiled until it hurt!
>Okay, dial it back a bit...

"Come on, I'll show you."

>He stands up and pushes his chair back into the table, turning toward a door in the hallway.
>Following a few steps behind him, you notice that this room is just across from the room you'd slept in last night.
>Scott pushes the door open, revealing a workbench, a vise, and a large assortment of tools, with several boxes simply labelled "Parts".

>You're smiling again...
>He notices and gives you a smile of his own, stepping into the room, he pulls out a Rubbermaid container labelled "A2".
>You look at him and give him a nod, not like seeing a box of parts was anything lewd on it's own.

>Okay, maybe it is a bit lewd...
>As he opened the box, you could see it
>Barrels, gas blocks, stocks, buffers and springs...
>He had everything save for a receiver.

"Whenever you're ready, we can get to work."
>>
>>32812721
It's always skinwalkers. Sneaky little bastards
>>
>>32810418
>wake up
>more LMF

Fuck yes
>>
File: order of adjectives.png (15KB, 386x463px) Image search: [Google]
order of adjectives.png
15KB, 386x463px
>>
File: 8273853353a8803952e8fcdddc6beca3.jpg (148KB, 735x1102px) Image search: [Google]
8273853353a8803952e8fcdddc6beca3.jpg
148KB, 735x1102px
>>
>>32813880
Glad to see my contribution working out for you.
>>
File: 1473638853717.jpg (207KB, 1161x460px) Image search: [Google]
1473638853717.jpg
207KB, 1161x460px
>>
File: 05e33ebc23318f50df0032afe051bb3a.jpg (560KB, 736x2914px) Image search: [Google]
05e33ebc23318f50df0032afe051bb3a.jpg
560KB, 736x2914px
>>
>>32814832
its that time of the thread were you guys give (you)s to the writers
>>
On third page of my new story, now calling it "And We Remembered Zion."
>>
File: 1485154277811.jpg (231KB, 900x985px) Image search: [Google]
1485154277811.jpg
231KB, 900x985px
>>
File: bomb everything.jpg (24KB, 400x410px) Image search: [Google]
bomb everything.jpg
24KB, 400x410px
come on guys, idk what to write...
>>
>>32803790
wait is he writting something?
>>
seems like i need to ask for caps or ask you guys to give (you)s
>>
>>32815872

What are Lily and her mister up to with the JT? I always enjoy those stories.
>>
>>32815872
Ayys getting got is a good subject.
>>
>>32816232
JT always takes a little time to write, because actual thought process. But it seems that is the story people actually read, so...
>>
>>32815872
remove ayys from premises
>>
and im here just bumping the trhead to 310 so i can make a new one
>>
or for sempai to notice me
>>
Kommando vs Wild is up to date
http://pastebin.com/Sa6N0je7
>>
>>32817032
is he really back?
>>
>>32817043
he just posted early on the thread and on the previus one
>>
File: 1457221220729.jpg (52KB, 618x472px) Image search: [Google]
1457221220729.jpg
52KB, 618x472px
I need this on a shirt
>>
File: 1476668759235.png (251KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1476668759235.png
251KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>32817032
meanwhile the UK hunters

http://pastebin.com/MbLPbE27
>>
File: 1476927141166.png (1MB, 815x912px) Image search: [Google]
1476927141166.png
1MB, 815x912px
>>
File: 1479356688350.png (556KB, 1066x700px) Image search: [Google]
1479356688350.png
556KB, 1066x700px
>>
File: 1479762262369.jpg (101KB, 1024x831px) Image search: [Google]
1479762262369.jpg
101KB, 1024x831px
>>
File: 1479410780356.jpg (202KB, 847x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479410780356.jpg
202KB, 847x960px
>>
File: k_owns_a_gun_store.png (80KB, 1189x515px) Image search: [Google]
k_owns_a_gun_store.png
80KB, 1189x515px
>>
I pretty much gave up on the Isekai thing because, the more I thought about it, the more plot holes there were. I'd need to rework big chunks of the setting before I would be personally satisfied with something that would work with the plot I had originally planned
>>
File: tumblr_nmkm6h4uKG1rckw3lo1_1280.jpg (256KB, 954x656px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmkm6h4uKG1rckw3lo1_1280.jpg
256KB, 954x656px
>>
>7 posts

now thats better

>>32817230
thanks m8
>>
File: 1438573859074.gif (182KB, 384x408px) Image search: [Google]
1438573859074.gif
182KB, 384x408px
>>32817230
Oh my
>>
File: tumblr_ngszcrS81O1rckw3lo1_1280.jpg (79KB, 787x1143px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngszcrS81O1rckw3lo1_1280.jpg
79KB, 787x1143px
>>
File: img.jpg (148KB, 1000x720px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
148KB, 1000x720px
>>32817230
>>32817297

lewdposting?
>>
File: 1479184379385.jpg (192KB, 970x598px) Image search: [Google]
1479184379385.jpg
192KB, 970x598px
>>
File: 1457308254094.jpg (159KB, 890x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1457308254094.jpg
159KB, 890x1034px
>>
File: 1484613443501.jpg (117KB, 605x412px) Image search: [Google]
1484613443501.jpg
117KB, 605x412px
>>
File: 1473182228316.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473182228316.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>32817358
b-blue board
>>
File: aww yeah.jpg (22KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
aww yeah.jpg
22KB, 472x472px
now we wait for page 7 or 8
>>
File: StuH home defence.jpg (49KB, 427x604px) Image search: [Google]
StuH home defence.jpg
49KB, 427x604px
>>
>>32816480
I read all of your stories...
Sorry I didn't comment earlier, I couldn't decide which story I liked more.
>>
>>32817607
o-oh...
>>
next thread on the making
>>
File: 1462380992499.jpg (84KB, 619x619px) Image search: [Google]
1462380992499.jpg
84KB, 619x619px
>>32817977
REAL FUCKIN' SLAV EDITION
>>
File: 1460392730150.jpg (382KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1460392730150.jpg
382KB, 1920x1080px
Since we're on our way out, have a comfy wallpaper.
>>
>still no smart nor snark remark

new thread

>>32818140
>>32818140
>>32818140
>>32818140
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 118

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.