[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is /k/ opinion about the PGM Hécate II ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (31KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 300x200px
what is /k/ opinion about the PGM Hécate II ?
>>
>>32773533
new vegas aesthetic, SAO cringe
>>
>>32773533
Deathclaw hunter, nuff said
>>
>>32773533
That's a big rifle.
>>
>>32773735

uuuu
>>
>>32773533
I highly doubt any of us on here have fired one.
>>
patrolling the mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter
>>
>>32773547
/Thread.
>>
When I got this assignment I was hoping there'll be more gambling
>>
As the biggest one it was my job to go join the army so's my sisters could eat and so's we wouldn't all be killed by raiders and Jesus would love us.
>>
Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter
>>
>>32773533
nobody knows because nobody here has one
>>
>>32773547
First post best post
>>
>>32776002
or will ever get one (SADLY)
>>
patrolling the mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter
>>
>>32773533
>>
Think I saw one of those veteran rangers carrying one walking along the I-95. Saw his glowing red eyes coming my way for a mile. Only reason he didn't think I was a threat was because he saw me long before I saw him.
>>
Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter
>>
Have you seen what passes for a firearm around here? Might as well be throwing rocks.
>>
Heard those boys at McCarran have been havin' trouble with Fiends.
>>
File: 1478472793298.jpg (91KB, 640x801px) Image search: [Google]
1478472793298.jpg
91KB, 640x801px
>>32773547
>prize box clearly shows the silhouette of an SVD
huh, well that's nifty

>get whatever the fuck this is
why did i even get my hopes up?

>GGO proceeds to be a shit show with no fundamentals of aim, no tactics, broken lightsaber power, and surprise edge-lord antics

clearly my mistake was starting in the first place. at least sinon's ass was nice
>>
File: sinon_with_her_hecate[1].png (227KB, 900x373px) Image search: [Google]
sinon_with_her_hecate[1].png
227KB, 900x373px
>>32773533
>>
File: IMG_0785.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0785.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
See on GunsAmerica and armslist every once and awhile. Definitely look cool. Prob be the only reason id ever buy another .50
>>
its main attraction is its looks and possibly the GGO angle otherwise Barrett's M107A1 its objectively best .50
>>
>>32773567
>He don't know how to kill a Deathclaw in one shot with a .308.
>>
>>32779958
What makes the barrett objectively better? I just kind of assumed all modern .50s perform more or less the same.
>>
File: a6f.jpg (200KB, 1140x855px) Image search: [Google]
a6f.jpg
200KB, 1140x855px
>>32776000
>>
>>32780018
>I just kind of assumed all modern .50s perform more or less the same.
They do.
>>
>>32780262
Exception being small custom shops and niche manufacturers like EDM Arms (aka dudes who created the chassis that made the CheyTac M200 Intervention look like it does).

There's only so much you can push out of .50 BMG.
>>
>>32776080
>>32778942
delet
>>
>>32773533
From those who use it : a very robust rifle, although not the most accurate. they overall like it.
>>
>>32773533
If some armies bought it there's a chance it's a good tool.
>>
File: FPS tacticool free kill button.jpg (206KB, 1024x509px) Image search: [Google]
FPS tacticool free kill button.jpg
206KB, 1024x509px
>>32776407
the entire way GGO seems to work makes it a fucking terrible FPS-MMO experience.

Also why the fuck did only 1 sniper appeared. In any FPS I've played for the last god knows how long everyone jumps for the biggest sniper in game with terrible balance that always seems to make it's way in.
>>
>>32781378
You are expecting way too much from the series. It's literally the fantasy of a 15 year old virgin who wasted his youth playing video games.
>Two years worth of semen made a glopping noise as it flowed endlessly into Asuna.
I'll admit that I enjoyed the first half of the first season despite major pacing issues, but holy shit man if you didn't go into this expecting hot garbage I cannot imagine how horrible it must have been for you.
>>
>>32781396
I didn't even watch the original SAO. Heard it was a terrible piece of garbage, and that GGO was worse. Learned GGO was going to be some sort of FPS style re-imagining.

I didn't feel horrible watching it. I died laughing. If GGO had been a real game it would have been the laughing stock of the FPS world for years.
>>
Some Army fag on a military forum said how a bunch of Frenchies came to a shooting range with the Army guys in Afghanistan and did some shooting with this gun. He claimed the gun was hella accurate.
>>
File: Lynx.jpg (44KB, 960x270px) Image search: [Google]
Lynx.jpg
44KB, 960x270px
>When the Hungarians make a better Anti-Materiel rifle than two first-world countries, discounting anything before the M3
>>
>>32781378
>In any FPS I've played for the last god knows how long everyone jumps for the biggest sniper in game with terrible balance that always seems to make it's way in.
I think it's mostly explained in that buying = stupid expensive, super bullshit RNG, and that it requires a lot of skills similar to real-life sniping, so it's not as popular as if it were controller or KBM based.
>>
>>32781378
Well the heartbeat system does force it to be faster paced and more about putting a lot of rounds downrange as opposed to accurate fire (unless you are really good or use a specific weapon for it). I would personally prefer more emphasis on aiming the thing with the sights if they actually made a neural interface VR game like this, but some random factor should stay. And it is still possible to play GGO using pure personal skill with zero RNG; you just have to bring a sword to a gunfight and be good enough to actually win.

I think it would work well enough for an MMO that is split equally between equipment and player skill in terms of importance. If it was a pure simulation then the game would be ARMA except with all of the usual massively multiplayer community bullshit thrown in, or worse, an MMO open world abomination of a COD complete with 15 second life expectancies.
>>
>>32781700
>you just have to bring a sword to a gunfight and be good enough to actually win.
In that case Kirito was already basically a master swordsman who'd survived through a few years of lead group raiding in a game with no telegraphs or other evasion/defense warnings other than the enemy's personal ones. So having a red line pop up to evade or put his sword on was easy mode.
>>
>>32781654
What's the accuracy on that? Any official figures? Because if it's 3 MOA or greater then the only thing it has over the M82/M107 is compactness.
>>
>>32781797
The Source in the wiki is the manufacturer's site, but the link gives a 403 error, so take these figures with a grain of salt. As far as I know, only the Hungarians, Indians and Saudis use the Gepárd.
>>
>>32781816
>M82
>1MOA
Yeah, no. The 82 is 3MOA at best. Any weapon system with a recoiling barrel will be similar.
>>
File: Alexander.jpg (152KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
Alexander.jpg
152KB, 800x571px
>>32773533
Ever seen what one of those can do to a deathclaw?
>>
OP here ffs stop spouting New Vegas memes, I just wanted to know if it's a good gun in real life
>>
>>32782580
Can you point me towards a reliable MOA accuracy source on Anti-Materiel rifles? In the wiki section for the Gepárd there's a source entitled "Statistical notes on rifle group patterns by Robert E. Wheeler", but it seems to be a dead link

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gepárd_anti-materiel_rifle
>>
>>32780301
That chassis is sex appeal
>>
>>32779979
>not doing it with a BB gun
>>
>>32782816
Have you ever SEEN a deathclaw? See. Its the reason why there are none.
>>
File: k A Magical Place.png (421KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
k A Magical Place.png
421KB, 1280x720px
>>32776407
>clearly my mistake was starting in the first place. at least sinon's ass was nice
There are really only three good things about SAO: Offline, Mother's Rosario, and Sinon's booty.

That two of these barely involve the main character and one treats him as the butt of jokes is rather telling.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.