[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

body armor is not a fantasy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: s-l1600.jpg (230KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
230KB, 1200x1600px
http://www.sydsvenskan.se/2017-01-21/en-person-skjuten-pa-munkhattegatan-i-malmo

18-year old New-Swedish boy was shot at just recently in Kantatgatan in Malmö.

The boy happened to wear a bullet proof vest. One of the bullets indeed was stopped by the vest, saving his life.

However other bullets found their way into his leg, which started to bleed uncontrollably.

The boy somehow managed to run towards a shop in Munkhättegatan and plead for help. The shop workers called in the police and ambulance.

Doctors later said that the leg wound was serious but not lethal with proper treatment.

Police recognized the boy, he was a minor drug dealer.

Whoever shot at him, is unknown as of yet.
>>
>>32772726
>New-Swedish

Is this code for Somali?
>>
>>32772739
>Is this code for Somali?

yes, some type of naturalized wog.
>>
>>32772726
Bodyarmor costs less than a high-end smartphone.
>>
>>32772739
New-Swedish is code for shitskin invader used by the traitorous press.
>>
new-swedish...
so all the mudslime rapists are called that now?
>>
>new Swedish
Damn, he should of died.
>>
>>32772873
That's the narrative they are trying to push. Like a fucking rat turned into a new-horse by living in a stable.
>>
>>32772726

Jawas killing jaws? What else is new?
>>
>>32772881
at least you still get the info that hes naturalized; they could just say hes a regular swede and deny you the info altogether like france does... fance has declared unilaterally that race doesn't exist.
>>
>>32772726
>New Swedish
>Malmö
Not surprised.
>>
File: 1380539528579.jpg (38KB, 789x322px) Image search: [Google]
1380539528579.jpg
38KB, 789x322px
>>32772911
>at least you still get the info that hes naturalized
I'm not a Swede, but they usually don't tell the race. They go as far to photoshop images to make them seem whiter, pic related.
>>
File: 1452770365001.jpg (197KB, 511x478px) Image search: [Google]
1452770365001.jpg
197KB, 511x478px
>>32773002
true...
>>
Where's the best place to get III+ lightweight composite body armor?

Some anon said it's like 2lbs per plate and I dont believe that exists
>>
>>32773063
>Where's the best place to get III+ lightweight composite body armor?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu4GH7FhrMg
>>
>>32773078
Poly plates and a poly + ceramic version easy to find on bulletproofme
>>
>>32772726
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.