[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had to use a knife to defend yourself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_0025.jpg (155KB, 625x1051px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0025.jpg
155KB, 625x1051px
Have you ever had to use a knife to defend yourself? I have.

>2012
>Get Far Cry 3
>Play it for three days straight.
>Love it so much I buy a becker bk7, because I like the fuckhueg knife you get in the game.
>Monday rolls around, and I have to go to work.
>Open door and see an amazon package on my porch.
>Amazon Prime is a god tier subscription.
>Start putting it on my belt
>Realize I'm going to scare the fuck out of my coworkers if I carry it on my person, so I put it in my bag.
>Go to work, all I can think about is Far Cry 3
>8:00 my shifts over.
>On my way home I pass by a gas station.
>A substance abuser of african decent approaches me.
>I'm clutching my bag like a woman.
>"Ay mane you gotta fiver? I get ya back I only hav a hunded, I need a smoke!"
>"Nah man, sorry."
>He walks back to his friend, thank Citra.
>Continue on my way home, and as I'm walking I see him and another younger man following about fifty feet or so back.
>I round a corner and take out my becker bk7, tuck it in my belt under my jacket.
>See him round the corner.
>He has a fucking ceramic kitchen knife.
>I see the fucking takedown prompt from the game, and without even thinking I charge him with my becker, and send it through his chest.
>TheTatauWillLeadYou.jpeg
>I see his cousin's detection meter fill up, and he draws a bersa thunder.
>I can see the knife takedown prompt, so I grab the knife from his hand and throw it at his neck.
>Perfect hit
>I start looking through their pockets
>Gold chain, Picture of a dwarf, and 72$
>Go home and play Far Cry 3

What about you /k/?
>>
>>32767545
>I'll take "shit that never happened" for 500
>>
File: 1485150924993s.jpg (2KB, 125x122px) Image search: [Google]
1485150924993s.jpg
2KB, 125x122px
>>32767877
Oh which part of his story tipped you off? The part where, he saw a prompt from a video game in real life?
>>
>>32767545
I was confronted by a box with some packing tape on it once and a thing I needed was inside. Let's just say, things didn't go well for the box.
>>
I used a knife to kill myself after reading your fucking shit thread, OP.
>>
I whacked a guy with the "glassbreaker" on my pocket knife when he was non-compliant during an arrest. I was pretty new at the time and grabbed the guy's arm to go for the arm bar takedown. Not sure exactly what i did wrong at the time, but it definitely was not correct. He did go down, but started squirming and trying to get back up. He scratched my arm with his disgusting pill popping fingers and started screaming and made a threat, so I popped him pretty good in the head with it. No permanent damage but he was already pretty stupid so I couldn't have done much anyways.

After he was cuffed he was pretty compliant and didn't give any issues. I got him in the car and he just asked if it was bleeding. Doubt he knew what I whacked him with, probably figured I pistol whipped him or something.

That was my first "non compliant" arrest and all things considered it didn't go badly. He scratched me just barely on the arm and probably didn't mean to do that, but it didn't stop me from charging him with assault on an officer.

About 6 months later I had to arrest him again for the same shit and when I turned up at his house he said that he would go if I just didn't hit him in the head again. No issues at all that time.
>>
>fishing down at local place
>homeless dudes corner me at my car
>pull knife
>they back off
>get burrito
>enjoy catfish I nabbed
good day
>>
>>32767545

Pulled a becker bk3 on some redguard who thought unlocking my opened window and hoping on into my car was a good idea.

Think he about shit himself.

Know i did
>>
>>32767545
>>32767545
Funny, the same thing happened to me as well.
Coincidental is it not?

>I was playing minecraft
>then I went outside
>this black kid came and asked for a bakugan
>and he ran at me
>Then minecraft tutorials went through my mind
>I instantly crafted a diamond sword and stabbed him
>then his morther came and I threw it at her neck
>perfect shot because I snipe in Mineplex and noscope bow
>go back to the minecraft and craft diamond sword
>all is good in the town of anonville
>>
>>32768999
Nice trips.

And you're lucky I'm an Archer fan OP because that story was poo.
>>
>>32767545
I tend to keep one of these around just incase. Knives are garbo when it comes to a real combat situation.
>>
>>32767545
I got one of these
>>
>>32767928
I remember playing XCOM:EW and getting so hooked on it after playing for hours that I started seeing the blue and yellow movement ranges around me
>>
>>32768999
Tfw this guy gets trips
>>
File: 1473880540139.jpg (55KB, 501x629px) Image search: [Google]
1473880540139.jpg
55KB, 501x629px
>6th grade
>friend scratched me with his pencil in last period
>we go to my house
>grab steak knife and tell him I'm going to get a little revenge
>Intend to poke him
>steak knife goes at least half way in his thigh
>blood starts gushing like crazy

It's honestly a very depressing memory for me. I'm very ashamed of what I did
>>
>>32767545
>Picture of a dwarf
???
>>
Only time I've ever pulled my shitty little folder knife would be back when I delivered papers.

I don't have a drivers license so I delivered my route on foot. 150-200 papers depending on the day if I'm remembering right. Neighborhood I delivered in was an old one and had a fuckload of trees and a severe lack of streetlights or people willing to leave on porch lights. One night I'm walking my route as normal, almost to my next dead drop (papers are heavy as fuck). Moment I get on that street I hear rustling in the bushes and whatnot as if something is following me. Got my knife out and had it ready pretty quick. When I got about 3/5 down the street I saw something go from one side to a large yard on the other side back at about the halfway point on that street. Silhouette looked like a jackal out of Halo (sounds stupid but that's the closest thing I can think of). I booked it to the end of the street where one of the few street lamps was and just sat there watching and listening expecting this thing to come after me. Probably sat there a good half hour with nothing happening. Went back and finished the street and then the rest of the route with no issues. Have never seen anything like that again.
>>
>>32769094

can confirm this shit, I used to be huge into DDR and Stepmania as a teenager, to the point where every time I closed my eyes arrows were flying up my vision
>>
File: 1479092847432.jpg (167KB, 980x752px) Image search: [Google]
1479092847432.jpg
167KB, 980x752px
>>32769094
Back in 2005-2009 i was having dreams about Granite mauls from Runescape.

Teenage years were great. Would go to my mates with my computer and screen and play runescape together

He doesn't answer my texts now. Don't know why.
>>
>>32771737
Because you're probably a shitty person
>>
>>32767545
in high school disarmed some fuckhead who waving a falchatta to me. but he was bad at it.
>>
>>32769094
>tfw played twelve hours of COD zombies in a day when I was 13 and panicked all night.

Never mix engrained threats and sleep paralysis
>>
>>32771737
He's afraid you remember him playing fucking runescape
>>
>>32769785
Fuck, I thought that was just me.

It got to a point where walking through the hallways packed with slow walkers, the spaces between people for me to slip through the crowd were triggering arrow hallucinations.

I should play again... My stamina was so godly I beat three black track/football guys in a sprint race.

As for defense with a knife? Eh, no. I think I've brandished it on people trying to attack me a couple times. Nothing really says, "get the fuck away from me," like a gun or knife.
>>
these guys hopped the curb in their car in front of me and kept saying shit like "you wanna die faggot?" and I didn't have my handgun on me so I pulled my really basic winchester folding knife and before I could finish saying "I dunno, do you?" they had sped off at light speed. It was like 2am and I'm pretty sure they just saw a flash of metal and assumed it was a gun and panicked

Either way that's the only time I ever used a knife or any weapon to defend myself
>>
>>32767970

Best story so far
>>
>>32769230
At least you learn from that mistake
>>
>>32768374
>He scratched me just barely on the arm and probably didn't mean to do that, but it didn't stop me from charging him with assault on an officer

Quality police work anon.
>>
>>32769232
It was very well crafted and featured the dwarf admiring a depiction of cheese.
>>
>>32769094
I used to have dreams about Minesweeper. For some reason I was waking up scared
>>
File: 1478891855397.png (160KB, 473x453px) Image search: [Google]
1478891855397.png
160KB, 473x453px
>>32768374
>About 6 months later I had to arrest him again for the same shit and when I turned up at his house he said that he would go if I just didn't hit him in the head again
>>
File: 1479759108215.gif (949KB, 155x173px) Image search: [Google]
1479759108215.gif
949KB, 155x173px
>>32768374
Quality work jack boot
>>
File: pleasure_fish.jpg (75KB, 550x385px) Image search: [Google]
pleasure_fish.jpg
75KB, 550x385px
>>32768827
>eat burrito
>"enjoy" catfish
>>
>>32769062
Good file name.
>>
>>32769094
To this day I still hear strategy game one liners when it gets quiet.
>DOWN WITH GDI!
>Your will, my hand.
>For the glory of the Imperium.
>>
>>32769230
my friend in highschool used to have an OTF automatic. he used to fuck around by pretending to stab people and retract the blade at the last second. he fucked up one time and accidentally stabbed this other kid in the gut.
>>
File: Beavis and Butthead.jpg (19KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Beavis and Butthead.jpg
19KB, 400x300px
>>32767545
Never as self defense but I did lose a knife fight with my brother.
>be me and bro
>knife fight all the time with mom's kitchen knives
>be sitting on couch, bored
>our eyes meet and we both know it's on
>rush to kitchen
>we go for same knife
>get there first
>just as I'm closing my hand around it he pinches the bottom of the handle and pulls it through my partially closed fist
>blade rides the tip of my pointer finger the whole way out
>was a carving knife so it was a long ride, cut nearly to the bone
>use older bro's clean laundry as a bandage cause no bandages big enough in the house
>staunch bleeding, wait for mom to get home, hospital, 4 stitches
>mom finally learns why her nice carving and chef knives have knicks on the blades
>get reamed, feel bad, pool our money to sharpen/repair mom's knives as part of her bday gift.
>>
>>32776397
>>get reamed, feel bad, pool our money to sharpen/repair mom's knives
that's awesome anon, way to take responsibility

>as part of her bday gift.
you're a shit son
>>
>>32776440
>>as part of her bday gift.
>you're a shit son
we were junior high/middle school kids at the time, didn't have jobs to pay for that so we had to pool birthday, christmas and lemonade stand money to pay for it. And besides, she was very happy that we did that for her on top of paying for her and dad to have a night alone away from us.
>>
>>32776523
>her gift other than fixing shit we broke, was us not having to have our parents around all evening
>>
>>32776629
>implying parents don't get sick as fuck of their kids and need breaks every now and again.
>>
>>32769094
When guitar hero came out I played it so fucking much I had this weird "shifting" in my vision whenever I was done playing. I would look at stationary surfaces and they looked as if they were warping and moving.
>>
>>32776688
no, I like my kids. you fags sound like little shits though, point taken
>>
>>32776709
and you sound like you don't know what you're in for once they get older.
>>
>be me walking home
>long shift still in scrubs
>half the way home a melanin rich individual approaches me
>"hey doc ya got a twenty"
>Im not a doctor
>inform him i have no cash
>continue walking
>grabs me and informs me he requires my money
>pull hk infidel out my cousin gave me
>pop that blade
>"ill keep walking doc"
>see him frequently no trouble
>38 in my work messenger bag now because of that
>>
>>32774666
trips of truth
>>
>>32776889
Sorry the hk branded version of it i dont even own it snymore cant remember the name
>>
>>32767545

I have never needed to defend myself at all with anything.

I've never lived around Negros or Mexicans, though.

I've lived in white trash areas for 1/2 my life too.
>>
>>32776692
Same deal here, it was the worst if I paused in the middle of a song or something
>>
>>32776930

To add:

The only overt crime in the white trash areas was theft, but it wasn't common. I'm sure drugs were common.
>>
>>32776889
Hoodrats do not like doctors.
>Be me
>Live in Baltimore
>Watching local news at 8pm
>[email protected]
>Reporterfu tells story about a young doctor waiting for the bus to leave his shit a Johns Hopkins.
>Doc was sharing a bus stop with a real creep
>Black Guerilla Family attempted a drive-by on creep
>Creep used Doc as an ad hoc bullet sponge
>Doc and Creep become real holey before giving up the ghost.

Such is life.
>>
>>32767970
God tier
>>
>>32777000
No they do not. I absolutely hate treating nigs. More then anything, there so damn entitled. I was a ER nurse and transfered mostly based on nig interaction.
>>
>>32769785
When I played pokemon puzzle I would see the patterns turn and fall in my mind
>>
>>32777271
>Play Valkyria Chronicles
>finish it
>play NG+
>finish it
>for the next month have somewhere in the back of my mind the sensation that i have a set amount of AP for everything i do
>>
>>32767545
Is Far Cry 4 half as good as 3 was? I might get it
>>
>>32778144
i think gameplay was better, not by much and the story was meh.
>>
>>32767545
>Picture of a dwarf

That got me pretty good.
>>
>>32769366
Spoopy. I think you almost died.
>>
>>32777265
racist bitch
>>
>>32778086
welcome to melville
>>
>>32778144
3 wasn't that good (go get x from y mission while some chick makes a cross out of sticks, got boring) but if you liked it, you will probably like 4. also,

pretty much this >>32779070

it tries to shoe-horn in some weird spirit world thing that I won't spoil for you, but isn't that interesting, and doesn't fix the weak larger plot. also, gay rape, and mission to get bitches tampons....

still worth the play, but I wouldn't sacrifice my beer fund to buy it.
>>
File: 1479312814324.jpg (48KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1479312814324.jpg
48KB, 453x604px
I was a total jackass when I was a teenager.
>sitting in car
>everyone blazing
>joke to friend about something dumb
>friend turns around and spits gum at me
>make chittering crabpig noise
>draw switchblade
>put it up to his arm and slice through his shirt into his flesh
>he simply looks at me dumbfounded unable to believe that I really just cut him
>I do the same
We are close friends to this day I visit him at least once a week to catch up/watch some anime.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.