[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to remove javelina

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: fat fucker.jpg (815KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
fat fucker.jpg
815KB, 1600x1067px
Hey bros, some javelinas have been knocking me and my neighbor's trash cans down and eating all of the trash out of them for some time now, always making a mess of the driveway and I've decided that its time to remove. Now heres my issue: I cant shoot them (they always strike at night, and I dont want to wake the neighbors and possibly get the cops at my door). Any thoughts? I considered a couple options, but I dont know the legality of putting ricin in apples as bait.
>>
>>32765776
I hate to say this, but it looks like your raccoons have autism.
>>
headlamp and a cross bow
>>
File: 1482035020047.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482035020047.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Traps?
>>
File: Hyenas.jpg (242KB, 600x688px) Image search: [Google]
Hyenas.jpg
242KB, 600x688px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvLRmp_7ktw
>>
Let your neighbors know what you're doing and shoot them.
>>
>>32765826
nextdoor neighbors are animal trainers, dont know how much they would like that
>>
>>32765776

>O no, our trash is being knocked over
>LET'S KILL IT!
>>
>>32765826
>and shoot them

The javelinas, not the neighbors. (Gotta be careful how you word things.)
>>
>>32765880
ive gone through 3 trashcans in the past 6 months, and the garbage constantly get spread all over my front porch.

also forgot to mention their hunting season ends in febuary
>>
>>32765880
Javelinas are fucking scum, they are the ATF of the animal world, had them kill over a dozen of my puppers. And this is coming from someone that has a Javelinas on my university diploma.
>>
>>32765776
>>32765776
you could secure the trashcans to avoid being thrown to the ground....

HAHAHAHAhahaahaha yeah right....

Im not familiar with the javelina habbits but i would suggest you put a light over the trashcan and hunt them with bow and arrow. Killing one should be enough to scare away the rest but if it doesnt work rinse and repeat.

Poison is the faggot way out and makes them unsafe to eat. Please tell me you are planning to eat what you kill.
>>
>>32765909
>Hunting season

What state? They are considered pest where I am.

>>32765942
>Eat
>Skunk pig

I hear it tastes alright, but let the fuckers rot.
>>
>>32765995
Op here, Arizona

>Arizona offers javelina seasons during January through February.

from http://www.arizonahunting.net/
>>
>>32766046
If what I've heard about Javs moving into Arizona, y'all are going to have a problem in a few short years with a short ass hunting season like that. In Texas it's a year round fuck em, at least in the South.
>>
>>32766089
fuck, well might as well try to thin the heard as much as possible.
>>
>>32765776
What about integrally silenced big bore air rifles? Some models offer multiple shots and they're comparable to pistol calibers.
>>
>>32765793
Underrated post of the week
>>
File: LolKitten[1].jpg (50KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
LolKitten[1].jpg
50KB, 250x250px
>>32765793
>>
File: RTSWIL62.jpg (915KB, 3238x2159px) Image search: [Google]
RTSWIL62.jpg
915KB, 3238x2159px
>>32765776
sounds like you got an "anarchist" problem to me opee
>>
>>32765776
OP, this guy has it right (>>32765800). Quick, simple learning curve and its fairly quiet (aside from the horrid pig screaming). Maybe let your neighbors know that you're *super* displeased with the problem though. Maybe.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.