[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ what is the lightest recoiling 12ga on the market? Ideally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 2015_04_21_152928_17.png (302KB, 592x333px) Image search: [Google]
2015_04_21_152928_17.png
302KB, 592x333px
/k/ what is the lightest recoiling 12ga on the market?
Ideally something that you'd barely notice it fired if not for the report.

Asking for a friend.
>>
grow a cock and buy a 590
>>
File: recoiless handgun.jpg (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
recoiless handgun.jpg
22KB, 640x480px
>>32764450
>>
stop being a fag
>shotgun
>recoil
my girlfriend shoots my 12 gauge with no problem

avoid auto-loaders though is my only advice. Break-actions tend to have the least recoil.
>>
>>32764450
>Ideally something that you'd barely notice it fired if not for the report.
a heavy semi auto
>>
>>32764450
probably the aa12. but realistically, just buy reduced load or mini shell 12g ammo.
>>
>>32764501
skip to 4:45
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOoUVeyaY_8
>>
>>32764525
No one makes them, no one sells them. I wish they'd fart out a closed bolt semi model that wasn't so horribly boxy.
>>
>>32764495
You retarded nigger?
>>
Vepr-12. Big fat RPK frame and gas system absorb a lot of recoil, and they're fun as hell.
>>
File: 1485222467981.png (458KB, 397x575px) Image search: [Google]
1485222467981.png
458KB, 397x575px
>>32764499
This.
Semi auto by design spreads the recoil impulse out over a longer period. Imagine a break action versus a browning A5 style action. The break action doesn't move at all, so you'd get all the impulse in a short span (the time it takes the shot to leave the barrel basically). With the browning, after the BANG, the barrel moves and the bolt face moves back over a much longer (relative) time.

Also, heavier guns tend to have less pronouced recoil compared to lighter ones of the same caliber.
>>
>>32764450
My Benelli M4 is the lightest shooting shotgun I have every fired. If you don't want that, a Vepr 12 with the wood stock. The ones with the wire stock suck ass to shoot.
>>
>>32764580
2nding the VEPR-12. The thing is pretty heavy to begin with, and the longstroke piston spreads out the recoil quite nicely. You can do 10 round magdumps with no issue and it handles the magnum/cheapo birdshot loads equally well.
>>
>>32764580
>>32765228
>>32765344
Shot a vepr a few times, just bird and buck. Didn't strike me as light at all, definitely lets you know it's there. That was the folding stock one, but I don't imagine it makes much difference.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.