[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breaking hands and fingers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 30

File: IMG_3739.jpg (26KB, 345x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3739.jpg
26KB, 345x323px
I was reading a Jack Reacher book. He seems to use this technique a lot as a non-lethal way to take-out enemy combatants. Knocks a guy out and crushes his hand with his boot, guy can't shoot or fight anymore.

Is it illegal to break a guy's hand after you knock him out?
>>
File: IMG_6432.jpg (66KB, 724x341px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6432.jpg
66KB, 724x341px
>>32763798
Depends where you are in the world. I was always taught to cut the base of the attackers thumb so he can't hold a knife or a gun properly once you've incapacitated him. But I never would because where I live, as soon as my life is no longer in danger I'm unable to hurt an attacker. Shit sucks man.
>>
>>32763798
>Is it illegal
you win a stupid award for asking that question
>>
pic makes me think of l.i.n.e. .
>>
>>32764180
any good pdfs on line online?
>>
>>32763798

Sad part about these threads is that there are actually grown men out there who think it's incredibly easy to beat someone in a fight without actually formal training and years of hard work
>>
File: u fookin wot.png (250KB, 614x510px) Image search: [Google]
u fookin wot.png
250KB, 614x510px
>>32763843
>I was always taught to cut the base of the attackers thumb so he can't hold a knife or a gun properly once you've incapacitated him.

Who the fuck taught you that?
>>
>>32764758

Not that I know of. I have a FM somewhere. I'll go scour the web for you anon.
>>
>>32764819
BUT MY WARRIOR SPIRIT I NEVER QUIT I BLACK OUT AND GO BERSERK
>>
>>32763798
>Is it illegal to break a guy's hand after you knock him out?
Dunno bro, find out.
>>
File: 1470343651066.jpg (125KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1470343651066.jpg
125KB, 1224x1445px
>someone's no longer a threat to me
>better mutilate them
Gee, I wonder if that is illegal, OP.
>>
>>32763798
It might count as mayhem which might be a felony
>>
>>32764819
It's incredibly easy to beat someone in a fight if they have significantly less formal training, significantly less time of hard work and are significantly less fit.

Most people you are likely to defend yourself from will have little training, little pratice and will be moderately fit at best. It really doesn't take years to beat that.
>>
>>32763798

That would be extremely painful
>>
>>32765197
>Poke eye

>kick balls
>>
>>32764819
Most of the time it comes down to luck
>>
File: jimmies-rustle.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jimmies-rustle.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>32765197
Someone gets in your face you quick backslap their face or soft-fisted nose jab.

Then you poke eye. You can do whatever you want from there:
>knee stomach
>Knee groin
>elbow head
>uppercut elbow

Notice there are no fists. Use your palms and slap temples. Fist is for soft spots; nose, throat, maybe a straight-cross to the eye.

Kneeing the thigh for a deadleg is a good way to disable a bar thug, after you poked his eye.
>>
>>32763798

>How to defeat a man you've already knocked unconscious

Are you kidding?
>>
>>32765242
Kick scrots, bite throats that's what my dad taught me
>>
>>32764819

It is though?

If anything hollywood really overplays how hard it is to knock someone on their ass. You see guys eat getting hit across the jaw three times in a row and not even bleeding out of their mouth. "Knocking someone out" when it isn't a cheap shot involves beating their ass for several minuets.
>>
>>32765334
inb4 RPfaggotry, Jack Reacher was based on Steve Pieczenik
>>
>>32765242
>>32765275
The problem with initiating a fight and poking eyes/kicking in the balls is that you are far more likely to get fucked in the court that way.

Is it a good idea in a life/death scenario? Yes, but you most likely won't know it's a life/death scenario unless weapons are involved, in which case you should either have a weapon yourself or get the fuck away/comply if your goal is to survive.

Is it a good idea when a drunk idiot is bothering you and your gf at the bar? No, it's not.
>>
File: 218371580237123.jpg (62KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
218371580237123.jpg
62KB, 500x665px
>>32765360
>Live in mutual combat state
>Agree to meet outside
>Huff and puff
>go to car
>start ignition
>drive
>>
>>32765026
>>32764758

OK. Do this stuff SLOW(slow is smooth, smooth is fast) with a battlebuddy if you are interested in it anon. The reason I say with someone is so you can actually develop the muscle memory and get a grasp on the body mechanics. Most of it is reactive/defensive. Some of it has been kept and incorporated in to the MCMAP stuff.

http://www.survivorlibrary.com/library/us-marines-close-quarters-combat-manual-fmfm-07.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geSaeg_1Tcs
>>
>>32765468
Physical learning is also accelerated through:
>continuity of contact
>improvisational nature of training
>gamification
>>
>>32763798
Self defense becomes a crime when you no longer face a threat. If you can justify an unconscious human being a viable threat to your safety, sure it's legal. Good luck convincing a jury that you were afraid of a man that was already knocked out.
>>
File: OpWJF.jpg (95KB, 686x647px) Image search: [Google]
OpWJF.jpg
95KB, 686x647px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGyETocZsP0
>>
>>32763843
>>32764848

Seconded. Who the fuck was training you?
>>
>>32765197
So basically what you're saying is your normie ass will take on some nerdy little asshole?

What if the guy is significantly better fighter than you?

Unless you're trained I take a big prison nigger over you any day
>>
>>32765197
>>32765920
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVsloCJDYjE
>>
>>32765920
Not him... but did none of you guys grow up fighting your friends? We'd slap box over the dumbest shit, a quarter of those turned into full on fights. We'd straight fist fight over anything that was more serious than running the same play on Madden....

How the fuck do you guys not have a basic understanding of hand to hand? Most people clench up and telegraph the fuck out of their next move... friendly high school fights should have made you more than able to recognize that..
>>
I've done this. two things are relevant- if you break someone's fingers, DON'T LET GO

this is a pain compliance technique, after you break them keep em in pain until they comply. if you let go, you just broke their fingers and now they are really pissed off.

if you break some's arm bone or wrist, it's usually a finisher, that shit hurts an awful lot, but again, don't fucking sit there and let them go into shock, they can still go for you after the initial surprise is over. dethreatenize the situation asap
>>
>>32765197
experience is literally the only deciding factor. I trained with a tiny little man that could beat almost anybody down to the ground without a second's thought. He did karate and taiji and a bunch of esoteric shit.

was that why he was a monster ass kicker? no, iot was because he was a bouncer, personal security guard, skip chaser, MP, crowd control and an enforcer for 35 years. he was literally a violence professional, and that's what made the difference. he always had a trick you'd never seen and he worked the fuck out, this little guy was fitter at 65 than I was at 18
>>
This is tangential this thread, but I think still relevant

If someone grabs you, the way you break their hold is to grab their pinkie finger and push it all the way back till it hits their wrist.

Pinkies have no strength on their own.
They only follow other fingers
So if someone grabs you and you don't like it
Grab their pinkie and push it as far away as you can. They can't stop you.

The finger will disjoint and they will let go.
>>
>>32766056
With this being said, at what point is drawing your firearm and defeating the threat overkill?
With the recent popularity of MMA/Boxing gyms, at what point do you feel your life may be in danger?
You bump him in the club and he forcefully pushes you down? He throws an accurate punch?
He takes our legs out from under you and pounces?

I feel that with a good lawyer, as much as a forceful shove and aggressive words can get you off for self defense.
Are there any cases that prove this otherwise? Any cases that didn't rely on a public defender.
(it's half the reason I diffuse every situation I can even though I'm carrying. I'd rather not get a good punch in and be shot, or realize I'm severely out matched and shoot.)
>>
>>32766115
brutal
>>
>>32765275

And what if the feral nigger does that to you? You'd wish you'd actually invested in some actual fighting skills not just your imaginary fight tactics.

Biting and clawing the eyes work just fine I'm not saying it doesnt. But if he's the better fighter he will employ those tactics on you more than you'll do to him.

Also. In Muay Thai and MMA we eat knees and leg kicks to the thigh over and over and rarely will it produce a dead leg unless having landed plenty and this is from people who know how to kick
>>
>>32765320

This does happen between trained fighters the way Hollywood portrays. Two guys going at it in a war or attrition.

I'm referring to the "good guy" mentality. The "because I'm good" I can defeat all these guys at once like I read in my combatives book and saw Jet Lee do on TV
>>
>>32765840

>I barely beat him your honor out of sheer luck, and he started waking up to attack me!!!!
>>
>>32766115

>Pro-tip, don't use on a grappler

Trust me it won't work.
>>
>>32766224

I've never seen a bare knuckle fight turn into a war of attrition. I'm not living Final Fight over here but I grew up white trash and saw a pretty good sample size of people fighting eachother.

Most guys will lose their legs if you really knock the shit out of them. Like 99% of fights that I've seen that didn't end with awkward wrestling the first good hit ends it. If you exercise at all or do manual labor you really do have the power to knock someone's block off if you get a solid face shot. I agree that going by the Special Forces Handbook with a dragon on the front as anything usable for day to day life is stupid.

But I also feel like hollywood and people who watch sport fighting exclusively have an exaggerated idea of what it takes to knock someone down. Even if you don't knock them out cold it will be over from there unless they are retarded. In the context of a movie or book or w/e that would be the time you jump down the fire escape or mozambique the dude while he's on the ground.
>>
>>32765868
don't want to phoo phoo on the guys shit but if the guys a big fat guy who is also agresive that guy would be finished
>>
>>32765934
there is some martial arts where they teach you shit like that to get your hit in before they react

it was made by some ex marine guy to teach bouncers and shit
>>
>>32766115
>Pinkies have no strength on their own.
>They only follow other fingers
You are wrong.
>>
>>32763798

Jack Reacher is a complete Gary Stu. The books are enjoyable but come on

>former military police who's somehow a James Bond level spy/secret agent
>"only ten people in the world more deadly than me"
>
>>
>>32765320
Last fight I was in, I was in decent shape. 175lbs and no fat. Dodged/Took a few glancing shots and returned to forehead/temple, guy dropped after first hit but I grabbed on with my other hand and landed a few more. He was out for a few minutes, made sure he was breathing and left.

Not that hard to knock a bitch out if you can hit hard to the head. Jaw punches won't do it as good.
>>
File: I KNOW KRAV MAGA.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
I KNOW KRAV MAGA.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>32766666
>forehead/temple
>dropped after first hit

Jesus Christ. You wasted quints pretending you somehow knocked someone out by hitting their forehead?

Stop it. That's just silly.

I'll make your story more believable.

>Dodged/took a few glancing shots
>I've been training in the Nippon for years
>Dodged a wild hook, silently side stepped
>"It's nothing personal, kid"
>*KNOCK OUT STRIKE*
>Delivered a few more blows
>"Huh, still breathing.. lucky..."
>>
>>32766666
>Jaw punches won't do it as good.

Look at this shit, mega Satan is out to get people dropped in street fights trying to punch people in the forehead.
>>
File: 1408309287868.jpg (102KB, 781x750px) Image search: [Google]
1408309287868.jpg
102KB, 781x750px
>>32765934
that's just the good ol bitch move aka sucker punch
>>
>>32766666
digits

Last fight I was in I just smashed the guy into a stop sign post, probably (very highly likely) broke the shit out of his collarbone.

6'5" 300 pounds with at least two steps behind me when I smashed him.
>>
>>32766136

he worked in lots of places that guns didn't go and didn't get the job done, but he had no hesitation about offering advice if someone pulled a gun on you

"do whatever he wants"

that said, he had a bunch of disarms and tricks for guns, he said in his experience if he saw a gun if was because a drunk or a fool was playing around. you didn't see one if you got shot with some rare exceptions.

guns for self defense is not what this guy was about, he was not a normie
>>
>>32766136

most states require a credible threat to your life, some have a duty to retreat. if you shot someone in a club without 100% ironclad evidence that you were going to potentially die, you would have a very bad time. it's not impossible tho, but it will probably ruin your life.

i'd honestly take a beating from one guy than pull a gun in that situation. multiples or weapons involved? hell no

I'm also not dumb enough to get caught in a club where shit is on the move, situational awareness means you slide right out the door before anything gets to that point
>>
>>32766247

can confirm. wrestlers will break fingers and toes in a match and it doesn't even make you blink
>>
idk op. there are techniques that maximize the chances to knock someone out and techniques like finger locks and wrist locks that if a person resists will result in braking and dislocation bones.

when I was taking baton training they tell you you can only hit mayor muscle groups and closer targets unless you are in a life or death situations.
our instructor points out that hitting the closest body part, hands and feet ussualy will brake and incapacitate attackers.

stomping on feet to brake bones is fair play.

doing Any of this is ilegal after a threat is no longer a threat

for that matter shooting someone more times that is required to make them no longer be a threat is also ilegal.
>>
File: Big man big swing.webm (2MB, 490x360px) Image search: [Google]
Big man big swing.webm
2MB, 490x360px
Postan some fights to give you guys an idea of what it takes to end one.
>>
>>32766666

Do not believe. Satan is the great deceiver.
>>
File: 1483926293509.gif (2MB, 250x204px) Image search: [Google]
1483926293509.gif
2MB, 250x204px
>>32768161
>>
File: cross chop.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
cross chop.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>32768177
>>
>>32768177
that wasnt even a punch, that dude just slapped him with a closed fist.
>>
File: Walrus.webm (2MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Walrus.webm
2MB, 720x405px
>>32768190
>>32768203
Yeah, slapping doesn't really work in fights. Also I've noticed that fat guys can be surprisingly tough if they know how to handle their weight.
>>
>>32763843
>leaving witnesses

If it's just you and them and they are incapacitated, stab them in the carotid. I assure you this will severely limit their ability to return to the fight.
>>
Let this be the final exhibit of how little /k/ knows about melee that doesn't involve Nintendo characters.
>>
File: lol manle-.gif (2MB, 240x199px) Image search: [Google]
lol manle-.gif
2MB, 240x199px
>>32768220
>>
File: Fat boy Slim.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Fat boy Slim.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>32768232
>>
File: bathroom rumble.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
bathroom rumble.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>32768246
>>
>>32765934
What a nice fella, even turned him on his side so he didn't choke on his own tongue.
>>
>>32767021

His faggy little smile is the worst part about that whole pic
>>
File: backhand.webm (1MB, 240x426px) Image search: [Google]
backhand.webm
1MB, 240x426px
>>32768260
I wouldn't recommend doing whatever the hell this guy did.
>>
File: Suplex reversal.webm (1MB, 224x400px) Image search: [Google]
Suplex reversal.webm
1MB, 224x400px
>>32768277
>>
>>32768277
Looks like he whipped his right hand balled up around his back. Neat move, other guy didn't prepare for it at all
>>
File: Ye-hah.webm (1MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ye-hah.webm
1MB, 202x360px
>>32768301
>>
Headbutt
Even if you fuck yourself up you're going to have fucked them up more
Great for when someone's in your face

Smash the tip of your head into their nose and it's pretty safe to say they're going to stop being a cunt
>>
>>32763843
Reacher does this to some dindus in Bad Luck and Trouble

(not OP, I just like the series)
>>
>>32768260
>gassed

lol
>>
>>32768260
It's like the taller guy tired himself out beating the other guys fat ass
>>
File: Men at work.webm (3MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
Men at work.webm
3MB, 202x360px
>>32768316
>>
File: School fight.webm (2MB, 468x352px) Image search: [Google]
School fight.webm
2MB, 468x352px
>>32768328

Last one I got. Just a short school fight.
>>
>>32768177
holy fuck my sides
>>
>>32768328
Singlet guy wasn't punching properly. It has just knocking the fat kid around with half punches. He never once winds up for a big one.
>>
>>32765232
Really? Nobody caught this?

>4u
>>
>>32768389
I know it. It's just funny because he was hitting the little chode hard enough to keep him from fighting at the moment, but then he got slower and lost it
>>
>>32768406
This isn't /tv/. We don't care that much
>>
>>32767021
O ye of little faith...
>Lucifer teleports behind you

A solid temple punch drops ninjas. All it takes to knock a person out is their brain jiggling around inside the skull. The center forehead is strong, but the temples are vulnerable. My theory on the subject of a jaw punch is it acts like a shock absorber, although you may also get some leverage off of it... but the chin, jaw, and temples are all great for knock outs.

>sugar ray himself aimed for the temples, heart, and liver.
>>
>>32768406
I almost said:
>4him, just to halfbane
>>
>>32768260
every fucking video has some dipshit swinging his arm like a club. Nobody knows how to fucking throw punches.
>>
>>32768161
hawaiian t shirt guy went fucking tankmode

>that one black dude obviously shouting WORL STAAAR

also OP don't do that. I broke a guy's metacarpals once, but that was a combination of sheer luck and steel toe boots. He and 2 of his friends tried to start shit with me at a bar and I freaked out. Reflexively kicked him as hard as I could in the shin and when he screamed and bent over to clutch his wound, I kicked again in the same spot and shattered his hand. His other 2 friends backed off for a second and that was enough time for the bouncers to swoop in and separate everyone. It was my only "jack reacher" moment ever and desu it felt pretty good but I also felt bad for breaking his hand. Also the cops got called and I had to stay there for fucking ever giving a statement and going back and forth with everyone who saw what happened (which was a challenge cause everyone was drunk)

Moral of the story is you're not a badass and don't get into fights
>>
>>32768318
nose or temple
>>
File: 1485281791720.jpg (14KB, 386x290px) Image search: [Google]
1485281791720.jpg
14KB, 386x290px
>>32768277
hoo shit
>>
>>32768220

This is never not hugely satisfying.

Fucking get REKT you dipshit, why would you pick a fight with that guy out of all the people around.

anyone ever make a .gif/webyum of some fuckin tweety birds circling the black guys head when he leans up after getting PUMMELED.
>>
>>32765463
>Mutual combat state
Explain.
>>
>>32763798
If it can't be ruled as justifiable, you're looking at a battery charge at the least, and possibly even a mayhem charge. In most jurisdictions, you have to demonstrate that the person in question was an immediate existential threat to yourself or another (or in some cases, your property), and that the act was necessary to defend yourself or said other (or said property). You're going to have a hard time arguing that about an incapacitated person.

So pretty much... yes. Very illegal.

>>32763843
>I was always taught to cut the base of the attackers thumb so he can't hold a knife or a gun properly
Yakuza detected
>>
>>32768318

That barely even hurts, its when you smash your forhead against some hard part of the head/face.

You'll literally just smash someone nose if you give them a real headbutt. Takes like 30 lbs of pressure or something to break one.
>>
>>32768329

>fucking with a guy who lifts things for a job

LMAO HOW FUCKING DUMB CAN YOU BE.

RUINED.

THEY EVEN GAVE HIM A CHANCE HOOOOOOLY FUCK.
>>
>>32765946
>implying people on /k/ grew up with friends
>>
>>32768579

the moral seems like smashing someone shins with steel-toed boots is incredibly effective because holy shit that hurts
>>
File: Adviceful.png (31KB, 122x145px) Image search: [Google]
Adviceful.png
31KB, 122x145px
>>32763843
Stab them in the dick and run away while they're still sleeping
But if It was me, I'd apply a very firm pressure to one of their armpits, and obstruct blood flow for about 30-45 seconds, let's just say if they wake up early, their arm would be in a deep sleep.
>>
File: Lol Get it haha.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lol Get it haha.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>32768788
He's all like...

Do you even lift?
>>
>>32763798
>not cutting off the thumbs of your captives in order to stave off rebellion after conquering their city.
I see that you are new fighting crusades young plebian.
>>
>>32768906
Apparently, the canaanites did this...

>implying a more brutal civilization should have thought of this first >:V
>>
>>32768190
It's funny how the tank top guy is just holding his arms out as he gets the beat down.
>>
isn't it true that you can knock someone out cold with just one well placed punch to the jaw? something about the nerves short circuiting the brain for a bit?

leading to the training of keeping your chin tucked in a fight right?
>>
>>32768161
jesus, his swings look slow but like freight trains.
>>
Lol reading this thread not a single person knows how to fight. None of the shit you guys are spewing is realistic. Go learn Muay Thai, kickboxing, or boxing.
>>
File: 1479362626258.png (257KB, 400x487px) Image search: [Google]
1479362626258.png
257KB, 400x487px
Jack Reach Around?
>>
>>32765934
>puts him on the side after so guy doesn't choke on his own tongue.
>>
>>32766666
Does it really matter were on the head you hit someone though? You hit the jaw/full frontal/forehead/sides with good form and isn't their a high likelihood of someone getting dropped?

t. someone whom has never knocked someone out by punching them.
>>
>>32770521
It does matter. Jaw (and sides of), temple, and back of head are the best targets if you're trying to knock them out. If you hit their forehead you might break your hand.
>>
>>32765299
kick throats, bite scrots.
>>
>>32768161
>str vs dex builds
>>
>>32768277
haha he did a spinning backfist with none of the spin, he just whipped his hips and torso around. That was lucky as hell that it even connected
>>
>>32770521

You don't need to personally knock someone out to see that people getting hit in certain places seems to work very well.

Look at some MMA or boxing even, you catch someone on the chin with a good punch and he's going to feel it no matter how tough he is. Now maybe someone that's used to getting knocked the fuck around could shake it off, but generally no.

No amount of training stops your brain from smacking into your skull.
>>
>>32768161

I like hatguy, that's me.

I'm just going to stand behind my huge fucking buddy and get a couple good shots in while he tanks the mother fucker.
>>
>>32770521
The back of the head (specifically nearer to the brainstorm) and the temples are danger zones. People can die surprisingly easily from getting hit in these areas and if you knock someone out by punching them in the back of the head or temple and you get caught you can easily get a charge for attempted manslaughter.
>>
>>32766115
Pinkies don't have much strength compared to someone grabbing with thier entire hand and pushing with thier arm but they do have strength.

When my gf gets overly playfull with biting and pinching and anything else to annoy me when I'm trying to sleep I fight her with just my pinky fingers
>demoralize the enemy
Haven't lost yet.
>>
>>32771284
My wife did some ridiculous amount of martial arts and self defense.
Rough housing never ends will for me, and usually involves lighting fast pinky grabbing
>>
>>32768858
>spending an extra minute crouched at the scene of a fight waiting for the guys friends to find you and kick you in the head
>just so they have pins and needles in thier arm when they wake up
>Someone else shows up
>Looks like you're feeling up some passed out drunk guy
>yfw you realize tourniquets can be left on up to 2 hours before massive tissue damage
>>
>>32771346
My gf lifts with me, is ex military and grew up fighting in foster homes.
Not saying it's not a battle, but pinkies are pretty good for going after pressure points.
>>
>>32767021
>>32768502

If you've ever watched UFC, one of the most common finishing moves is to get top guard and wail into temples. Punching heads works.
>>
File: 1445195032848.jpg (23KB, 505x505px) Image search: [Google]
1445195032848.jpg
23KB, 505x505px
>>32768329
that guy wasnt very smart
>>
>>32765130
the weak should fear the strong
>>
>>32768823
the question is: are there areas where it hurt even more? for a quick unanticipated kick while sitting down on a stool? Don't know
>>
>>32766136
I can't speak for everywhere but in my state it's illegal to carry a gun in places where alcohol is sold on the premises for consumption, like bars and clubs.

So even if it was a valid self-defense claim you'd be looking at time and a revocation of your CCW for carrying illegally.
>>
>>32764819
In my experience as an average-sized dude with a 10 years of various martial arts and several years of getting into street fights for fun under my belt, the biggest determining factors are:

>Comparitive size and strength of the two combatants
>aggression
There's a reason weight classes exist, and in my experience, the only way for a smaller fighter to overtake a bigger, stronger one is to hit first, hit hard, and to keep hitting until the fight is over.
Because the instant you lose the initiative to someone bigger and stronger than you, you won't get it back unless they give it back. I don't care what anime and movies tell you.
>>
File: 1483889496739.png (19KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
1483889496739.png
19KB, 500x590px
>>32763798

>kick groin

>Punch & elbow neck

>knee groin

>kick knees sideways or upfront

>Stab eyes with fingers / poke eye out with thumb

>Hit temple of head with hard object or knuckle
>>
>>32770142
>Knocks out uppity anon with a single punch

What was that?
>>
>>32771268
>attempted manslaughter
>attempting to accidently kill someone
>>
File: IMG_6894.jpg (299KB, 943x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6894.jpg
299KB, 943x960px
>>32765883
No one particularly famous or special. I have just been training in martial arts for a few years now. I'm not amazing at it but I can handle myself pretty well. The guys who train me have all sorts of little insights like this. It's designed so that you can kill or incapacitate a man on the battle field so that they can't return to the fight. Not that I'm about to be partaking in any medieval warfare any time soon. I just like it because it gets your fitness up and if you're attacked then your odds of survival are improved somewhat.
>>
>>32763798

Is it illegal to cause greater bodily harm to someone who is no longer a threat?

Yes.

If you stupid niggers intend to use firearms to defend yourself, learn the fucking law.
>>
>>32766666
>Not that hard to knock a bitch out if you can hit hard to the head. Jaw punches won't do it as good.

Lol you could have just said you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

>>32770521
>Does it really matter were on the head you hit someone though?

Yes, it does.
>>
>>32771511
>If you've ever watched UFC, one of the most common finishing moves is to get top guard and wail into temples. Punching heads works.

No. This is the most retarded conclusion to form from this.

The reason GNP works is not because guys are getting KOd from getting hit randomly in the head and arms. It works because the fighter who is performing the GNP is demonstrating to the referee that the guy getting rockem sockem robotted can't defend himself.

It's fucking gamesmanship you dunce.

t. actually fought on MMA cards
>>
>>32763798
probably counts as GBH. Don't know about elsewhere but my uncle got jumped in Thailand and got deported for blinding the guy in one eye with just a kick to the head. He swears that he learnt some illegal martial art he unconvincingly called "monkey style" which apparently does more damage but you can take that for what you will.
>>
>>32767021
Dude, a strike to the temple is one of the best ways to put a guy out instantly. It’s one of the many reasons keeping your guard up around your head is so important.

Not saying Giga-Satan’s story is true. But that part is completely believable.
>>
>>32768708
local laws allow for non-lethal combat provided both parties agree. basic rules are usually until one person goes down or retreats. no weapons either.
these kinds of laws are more common than people realize, especially since so few take the time to check.

one nice feature about these laws is that in some jurisdictions you are required to inform a police officer of the fight beforehand and they act as referee. nobody gets arrested either.
>>
File: 1469160715596.jpg (43KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1469160715596.jpg
43KB, 1024x768px
>>32768161
>getting your faces close to each other
Why do people do this? This is such a common thing. You see it everywhere.
>>
>>32768316
Holy fuck
>>
>>32768329
Don't ever fuck with movers. They are fucking badasses.
>>
>>32773309
Not as good as a strike to the jaw. It acts as a level on the neck and helps you apply serious Gs to the brain.
>>
>>32767622
sweet i replaced my front brake bones on the ol honda yesterday.
>>
>>32770087

Uh, yeah. the head is a lever and the neck is the fulcrum, a solid hook to the jaw sends your brain rattling around and leads to a OHKO
>>
fuckin' a this thread is still up and nobody has posed the GOAT knockout videos?

watch this and tell me you don't want to buy that busted up old tomato can a drink, instant legend

>don go down dere dude
>Champ gon fuck u up
>Champ fucks him up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHm31XliRgY
>>
>>32777154
not a legend
>>
>fucking with a man in painters pants at the end of the day
>before he get his weed on
>suicide
absolute top fucking jej. almost amberlamps tier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj77hTse1H8
>>
>>32777171

you don't understand how beautiful that was. It was pure art, like Nijinsky leaping, or Bailey Jay shaking her giant dong in a skirt
>>
>>32775492
yeah, I've read about that. I'm talking about someone told me that there is a bundle of nerves right near the jaw and it shorts out your brain with intense pain for a minute or so
>>
>>32772254
don't forget the nerve behind the ear at the base of the neck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm0SyEqc7ns
>>
>>32778016
That forearm strike at the beginning looks like it would hurt a lot for the person doing it.
>>
>>32770593
>if you are a womyn
>>
>>32777287
kill yourself
>>
>>32778016
>>32778549
Yeah isn't Yat going to hit the nerve on your radius? That's the spot where you strike some one to get them to drop their weapon
>>
>>32778549
i practice it not as much as you would think its like a punch on your wrist but not...if that explains anything
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.