[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: brasilianich flg.png (61KB, 1280x896px) Image search: [Google]
brasilianich flg.png
61KB, 1280x896px
I've been reading rumors on the internet about the US invading Brazil sometime soon because of some serious scandals involving the Fed and Brazilian corruption, I've even seen some threads about this on 4chan and other imageboards, it seems serious so I'd like to ask /k/ what is the prospect of a Brazil-US war. What is it going to look like and is it true that it will be Vietnam 2: carnival warfare boogaloo?
>>
Anon>>32762959
Anon, you do know the majority of our armed forces are trained based on cleaning tactics and i'm not saying /k/ stuff.
>>
>>32762959
lolwut?
>>
>>32763134
Yeah, this is the first I've heard about it. I have no idea why we would do that, even with Brazil's present domestic politics situation.
>>
>>32763154
A few weeks ago I was reading about NATO in Colombia and a military base in Argentina but this one is new to me.
>>
>>32762959
Are you confusing Brazil with Venezuela?
>>
>>32762959
>I've even seen some threads about this on 4chan and other imageboards,
Found the problem
>>
>>32763927
>NATO in Colombia and a military base in Argentina but this one is new to me.
you should read better
>>
That's the most absurd thing I've ever read on 4chan. Invade Brazil? Fuck no. The US doesn't give a shit what happens in Brazil. That's Brazil's problem and we are not fucking remotely equipped to do that. There is no sane or insane motive to invade Brazil. It has nothing the US needs and we don't need the inevitable immigrants that would bring.

Career vet and history fiend here. Oh hell no! Someone must have licked the wrong toad to invent that shit.
>>
>>32763956
There's nothing we need in Venezuela either. Local politicians want people to think their country matters. It doesn't.

If Venezuela sank into the ocean all it would do is make Big Oil more profit elsewhere. Now that the Communist threat is over the US doesn't care about Central or South America and wants to stay far away from its political and social incompetence.

Well, that, and we have Tel Aviv cock to suck.
>>
>>32764658
>The US doesn't give a shit what happens in Brazil.
>implying the US (CIA, DEA, etc.) hast been ass-fucking every country in South America for the last 60+ years.
why stop now?
>>
>>32764520
http://www.globalresearch.ca/colombia-inviting-nato-to-fight-organized-crime-a-menace-for-latin-america/5565587
>>
>>32764658
>The US doesn't give a shit what happens in Brazil.
>>
>>32764731
>http://www.globalresearch.ca/colombia-inviting-nato-to-fight-organized-crime-a-menace-for-latin-america/5565587
that is a very shitty source of information,so thanks for proving my point.
read better
>>
>>32764684
>US doesn't care about Central or South America and wants to stay far away from its political and social incompetence
Uhhh no. More like Mattis had alot of concern over your incompetent government giving us a bunch of illegals and underground trade routes affecting our borders.
>>
>>32764694
>>32764744

Do you have any idea how low scale our interventions in South America are?

Nothing in Brazil or anywhere else down there is worth a ten year occupation.
>>
>>32764933
>Destabilizing, subverting, overthrowing governments and populations.
>basically destroying and then half-ass rebuilding entire governments and countries
oh, sure. the US hardly does anything down there.

its not a question of is it worth it or is it right / wrong or does it even make any sense,
we're talking about the US govt and covert action groups with virtually no oversight limitless black budgets.

its basically a bunch of sociopaths running amok in there own little playground with complete impunity for any of their actions
>>
>>32762959
>Brazil-US war
We'd be pretty much fucked, but I haven't heard about any scandals. We don't have anything to do with the US last I heard. Where did you get this info?
>>
I'd surrender for an iMac HuEhUehUeHuEhUehUeHuEhUehUeHuEhUehUeHuEhUehUeHuEhUehUeHuEhUehUe
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.