[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/, this thing looks cool and I want to know about it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3353.jpg (31KB, 640x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3353.jpg
31KB, 640x490px
/k/, this thing looks cool and I want to know about it.
>>
>>32762753
7.5 fk.
>>
>>32762753

You cannot afford it.
>>
>>32762753
Super proprietary richfag knockoff of a CZ 75 that costs around $7000 for the gun and bullets are $5 each. You will never so much as see one in a gun store.
>>
>>32762753
The latest and greatest meme gun, will probably go the way of the FN Five Seven
>>
>>32762780

You could buy five FN Five-seveN for what this thing costs and still have enough left over to buy a case of 5.7x28. I'm not entirely sure what the purpose of this thing is.
>>
>>32762782
Are you kidding? The Five-Seven is sold everywhere, including Cabelas. For being practically obsolete, at least the Five-Seven is a commercial success because it uses widely available ammunition and doesn't cost *too much*. The BRNO is dead on arrival.
>>
>>32762782
>he thinks it will be that successful!

laughing_nidal_hassan.png
>>
>>32762753
its overpriced to the max

id rather by a .50 bmg for fuck sakes for how much this thing cost
>>
>>32762753
Why don't you just google it then you faggot?
>>
>>32762827
> I'm not entirely sure what the purpose of this thing is.
It's like a Supercar.

It's exorbitantly expensive to buy and use, very well made, looks cool, performs very well, and it will spend most of it's life in a case. It's for people who don't mind blowing that kind of money on something neat that they'll seldom actually use.
>>
Shoots deer good.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.