[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this worth jumping on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Found a guy selling a sig 1911 target, supposedly never shot once, for $600. Comes complete with everything that's originally packaged with it. It would be my first 1911 and I wanted to see if anyone has one or experience with one.
>>
Why do you need other people to tell you whether you would be happy or not

Is $600 worth it to you for a nice gun or would you rather be a poorfag who lies about owning a nugget on here

live your fucking life
>>
>>32749468
that sounds suspiciously cheap, it's probably stolen.
>>
There is no such thing as a never fired second hand
>>
>1911
>$600
>good
Walk away.
>>
>>32750365
This. By the way, I have that exact same gun that I bought $900 OTD, excellent SIGs but you bet your ass it was shot. $600 sounds too good
>>
>>32749468
something has to be wrong with it. be at a local gun store and ask him to take it apart there. Pay the gun store to inspect it for you since you know nothing about 1911 at this point. it's insurance
>>
>>32750365
>>32750698
maybe only one shot was fired and it's so cheap because someone an heroed with it
>>
How are Sig 1911s? they almost never get mentioned with the usual Springfield, Colt, RIA or even Remington, ruger, S@W, Auto Ordinance, ect

should that be a sign to a avoid
>>
>>32752483
decent enough guns but not 1911 enough for people whole want a 1911 to buy. they dont fit in normal 1911 holsters thanks to the slide profile
>>
>>32752483
They're fine, but external extractor ruins A S T H E T I C S. So we buy colts.
>>
I would be very cautious. Look for wear on the feed ramp. Sounds to good to be true. I like pic related.
>>
>>32752174
Might just be me but I would never own a gun somebody an hero'd with.
>>
>>32754502
Fag
>>
>>32754511
Thanks.
>>
>>32754529
Yw. Ive owned quite a few suicide guns.
>>
>>32752483
Other than the thicker slide and external extractor they're fine. Maybe a little over priced but that's up to you.
>>
>>32754502
I would love to have owned the gun the Hemmingway used to off himself. Unfortunately I believe it was destroyed.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.