[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SP-01 or SP-01 Shadow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: cz-usa-cz-75-sp-011.png (306KB, 753x502px) Image search: [Google]
cz-usa-cz-75-sp-011.png
306KB, 753x502px
Greetings!

It took a long damn time, but I'm finally eligible to purchase a firearm in my country. I'm from Europe, so the rules are very strict here.
After doing tons of research, I've decided I want to buy the CZ SP-01. However, I'm having doubts between the available variants of the SP-01 pistol.

I will be using my pistol for sporting and eventually, hope to do IPSC (parcour) with it. However, I also want to be able to safely carry it when shit hits the fan (you know, with all the Muslims and all...). Now both are excellent guns, but the Shadow variant has no firing pin block. This makes it less safe to carry fully loaded and cocked. On the other hand, it has much better trigger pull then the regular SP-01.

To summarize: Which would be better for carrying in a war/self defense situation? They are both hood sporting pistols, but I'm curious to see which variant /k/ will recommend and why.

Thanks in advance guys!
>>
>>32749451
Where exactly are you from?
>>
The Shadow lacks a firing pin safety, making it less safe to carry. On the other hand, because it doesn't have a firing pin block, it has a better trigger.
>>
>>32749451
>It took a long damn time, but I'm finally eligible to purchase a firearm in my country. I'm from Europe, so the rules are very strict here.

And Eurofags are constantly blaming Americans for referring to your entire continent as if it were a single country...

Also,
>IPSC (parcour)
lolwut.

>However, I also want to be able to safely carry it when shit hits the fan (you know, with all the Muslims and all...). Now both are excellent guns, but the Shadow variant has no firing pin block. This makes it less safe to carry fully loaded and cocked. On the other hand, it has much better trigger pull then the regular SP-01.
>To summarize: Which would be better for carrying in a war/self defense situation?
Don't kid yourself. You're not going to be carrying this gun, but if you for some reason decide that you want to risk getting thrown in prison for the rest of your life by your nanny state government, then odds are, you won't have a proper concealed-carry holster, meaning you are going to be more likely to accidentally drop the gun out of your waistband while trying to carry it. Why not buy the gun that is fully drop safe?

There is no practical difference in trigger pull quality between the two guns if you are using them for carry.
>>
>>32749479
Dutch. Will be immigrating to the Czech Republic in about a year though. I will be allowed to carry it there.>>32749612
Besides, I'd rather go to jail for shooting someone then to be shot. I'm a lawyer, and I know my rights. Good thing about a nanny state like the Netherlands is that they can't look into your situation, as long as you're not a suspect of anything crime related. On top of that, if they do, the evidence will be invalid. Thanks for the input though, will certainly get a good holster!
>>
File: IMG_0842.png (277KB, 2000x1529px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0842.png
277KB, 2000x1529px
>>32749648
>Will be moving to the Czech Republic in about a year
Come to 'Murrica instead. It's about as safe as you can get from mudslimes. Also, gunz. Also, here's a helpful map of jihad-free zones.
>>
>>32749714
Haha, thanks. That will be of use!
>>
>>32749648
>leaving Netherlands for Czech Republic

I'm in America, want to swap with me? I hear they have jobs and healthcare where you are. The Shadow II is also coming out if you just want a target pistol but for carry I'd actually go with something like a P-01 or Rami. The full size poly's aren't as heavy but are still large profile pistols designed for OWB duty.
>>
>>32749897
I'd love to, but no thanks! With all the SJW's around, I'd start a genocide. Not to mention you have quite a Muslim problem, if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, you're better off there. Even without healthcare. My grandmother is 78, and her doctor recommended her euthanasia because she has lung problems. That's how our healthcare system works. You pay tuns for other (immigrants) people, who use it for stupid shit, like a cough. When you got cancer, you can fuck off and pay half of it yourself. Believe me, it's not as good as everyone says.
>>
>>32749648
I guess you're going to learn Czech? Good luck buddy. I second looking for a good holster, but I don't know if you'll be able to find any good concealment holsters in Europe. Also forget IPSC and compete in IDPA instead if you can, it's less pure target shooting than IPSC.
>>
>>32750044
Currently learning the language. I speak Dutch, German, English and Swedish quite fluent. But Czech, it's fucking hard haha. So I'm going to need it, thanks. And I've looked into IDPA, but I don't think people do it in the Netherlands. Will do more research after I've moved though, the Czech Republic is a lot better regarding firearm laws and a lot more people attend to the shooting range there, so I think I'll find it there!
>>
>>32749648
good luck getting a firearms license here
"It is necessary to say as first, that if you are not able to speak czech language on at least a medium level, you won´t be able to pass the theoretical test and practical exams for a gun license, which are hold only in czech language."
>>
>>32749612
You can order any holster you want. If you get caught carrying a gun illegally, and you don't have any other offense, you'll most likely only get a fine and get your license reworked.
>>
>>32749714
What is Portugal doing on this map? Not only it's Third World-tier, but it's full of junkies, niggers and muslims.
>>
>>32750089
How would you define "medium level" Czech? Would that be B1 or B2?
>>
>>32750089
Yup, I know. It's going to be a challenge, but been working on it for a while now. I hope I'll manage.
>>32750110
Indeed you can. And if you got proper reasons, you might even get pardoned. Dutch penal law is... soft at best.
>>
Why don't you want to get a Glock, OP? I can't imagine wanting to carry anything else.
>>
>>32750141
>>32750145

You can take the practical exam with english speaking instructor but the biggest problem would be the test. You can find the test questions here and see for yourself how diffucult it is for you - http://zbranekvalitne.cz/zbrojni-prukaz/testove-otazky
>>
>>32750027
That's what another old lady from the Netherlands told me, they just stop giving care at a certain age. They let her sister die so she got out. But the whole Muslim "problem" is mostly rhetoric. Everyone is just crazy, some of them happened to be Muslim when they snapped. SWJ's are mostly in their containment zones, New York and California.

CR, Falco Holsters is there. My last order took 4 months. They're good holsters if you can just walk to the factory and pick one up.
>>
>>32749451
safety is more important than you can imagine
>>
>>32749451

Shadow-owner here. While I like these pistols, I would really recommend getting something smaller and lighter for concealed carry.

It is not just these pistols are full-size, but with full mag they weight about 1.4 kg, which puts them among the heaviest full-size pistols on the market.

If you want CZ, you might want to consider 75 Compact and 2075 RAMI.
>>
>>32749451
get the Shadow you dutch bastard
>>
Trying to avoid making a new thread;

Does using a SS guide rod have any benefit over the polymer one? Ordering some upgrades for my compact and wondering if I should throw it on the list.
>>
File: 20161222_005322.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161222_005322.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>32749451
Sp-01 fag here

Get the p-01 Omega
Small/ light enough to CC
Wayyy better trigger than A stock sp-01
Accurate enough for sporting
>>
>>32752150
>SS guide rod have any benefit over the polymer one
It doesn't do much at all
As the plastic ones can last 20K rounds+
The only reason to get one is to use aftermarket round recoil springs.
The stainless ones also make more noise
>>
>>32754683
I'll stick with the polymer then. Thanks man!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.