[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1485.jpg (16KB, 350x311px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1485.jpg
16KB, 350x311px
Masterpiece arms MAC-10 in .45
Would be just for the memes, I love 80s action movies
>>
Snake Plissken? I thought you were dead!
>>
>>32744760
Yes, do it.
It's a fuckin blast.
>>
>>32744760
Ghetto guns make your penis bigger.
>Do it
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 227x222px
>>32744760
you needs da holster to go wit it

and tailored suit jacket. srsly you could be the dapper assassin
>>
>>32744792
>Snake Plissken? I thought you were dead!

I lol'd

OP, for $500 you could come up with a better investment, but MAC-type guns are pretty fun for awhile if you have a shitton of ammo stockpiled.

They're not really practical or accurate, and I'd bet you'd get tired of the novelty pretty quick.

If you have money to burn, go for it.
>>
>>32744760
The one's like this I've seen at gun shows, are these real suppressors ??

Or can i "turn" them make them work like real suppressors ?
>>
if you're gonna get a MAC, a Masterpiece is the one to get
>>
>>32747067
No and no, you moron. It's a solid piece.
>>
>>32744760
I got me the old version, they fun as shit. Trigger slap is a real bitch though. I'd say do it.
>>
So how do the ones from Velocity and Cobray compare to the masterpiece?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170118-111347.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170118-111347.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
If you got the money get it. Shot a buddy's over Thanksgiving and it was a blast. Pic related.
>>
>>32747067
>>32748474
do the barrels come threaded where you can remove the fake thing off ?
>>
>>32750534
Yes, you can take the fake can off.

Also, these pistols are heavy as fuck, but fun as hell to shoot.
>>
>>32750534
No, the barrel runs the length of the faux suppressor
>>
Buy it on .380 so you can literally mad dump in less than two seconds.
>>
>>32749366
Is that you, bullet licker?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.