[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever pulled a gun on you /k/? How did you react?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 29

File: robberin.jpg (22KB, 700x502px) Image search: [Google]
robberin.jpg
22KB, 700x502px
Has anyone ever pulled a gun on you /k/? How did you react?
>>
Yeah, one asshole did. I gave him a bunch of money and walked away with a nice S&W revolver. Overall good experience, I enjoy the way it shoots.
>>
Got robbed taking out the trash at my job, handed over everything, it wasn't much so the asshole pistol whipped me we struggled for a few seconds. The pistol hit the floor and in the most unmanly flurry of screaming and flailing my robber was rendered unconscious when he tripped over his pants while running away. Cops were called, stitches were needed, phone was broken and I had to pay for my ruined uniform. I've since taken a few classes but I'm still moving to a free state without human trash when I graduate or transfer.
>>
Was on 2 xans and three drops of acid, dude pulled a shotgun out of his sweat pants, proceed to steal about $1200 worth of pills from my buddie. Needless to say my reaction time was not up to snuff. Still hate myself for not tackling him while he struggled to get full length barrel out of pants but was to fucked to figure out what was going on until I saw the gun half way out of his pants
>>
File: 1463446356607.jpg (114KB, 960x602px) Image search: [Google]
1463446356607.jpg
114KB, 960x602px
Not a gun, but some prick pulled a knife out and demanded a sip of water while I was on a bike trail when I was a teenager. I'm still paranoid about shady characters quickly approaching me.
>>
>>32740684

tom green pls no, here's my wallet
>>
>>32740684
No guns but i got pulled a knife more than few times.
Each time I did as I was told.
Guns are here forbidden for self defense.
>>
One guy in reno did, said he wanted to watch me die. cops got this prick afterwards.
>>
Yeah, I was at a bar when it happened
>Be Me
>Be sweet talking this honey
>Get to dancing with her
>Dude walks in and makes a bee line for us
>Dude pulls a fucking .44 on me and claims I'm trying to steal his girl
>Apologize profusely tell him we didn't do anything but dance
>He turns and yells at the girl and I made my break

Stay away from places called The Jug. It's no good for anyone.
>>
>>32742759
How is Linda Lu?
>>
>>32742804
She's fine, but her man is a little on the jealous side.
>>
>>32740684
Pulled a real and bigger gun out of my glove compartment
>>
>>32742855
Did you get enough steps to make it out the door?
>>
>>32740719
fpbp
>>
>>32742899
just 3 steps mister, but it was enough.
he'll never see me no more
>>
>>32740684

Not exactly....

>be chairforce inna afghanistan
>motherfuckers keep flagging me with their rifles
>this fat chick constantly does it
>I keep telling her to knock it off
>she does it again in front of our MSgt
>"MSgt fuckstick can you please tell SrA Dumbcunt to quit flagging me with her rifle?"
>Dumbcunt grabs rifle, points barrel directly at me, "What like this?" bounces rifle up and down with barrel still pointed at me.
>I rage
>MSgt laughs it off, tells her to knock it off, tells me to quit being autistic
>>
>>32743024
Oh lord
>>
>>32741000

Gas yourself
>>
>>32742963

Reddit tier """"humor""""
>>
>>32741704
I heard about that anon. Local news says he's down in Folsom prison, where time keeps dragging on.
>>
>>32741704
Is he locked in folsom prison by chance?
>>
Yea guy put a gun to my girlfriends neck and stole all our shit. Called the police as soon as he took off but they never caught him.
>>
File: IMG_7773.jpg (125KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7773.jpg
125KB, 432x288px
>>32741526
I think it looks more like Julian from Trailer Park Boys, but he would never put down his glass of rum & coke just to rob somebody.
>>
>>32740684
Not me but my buddy
>be at house party with work friends
>we all make fun of this one dude a lot, he's hosting the party
>dude finds out about quotes and memes we make of him
>he pulls my friend to the side during the party
>points his dad's PPK at him and tells him to delete everything
Keep in mind this is suburban lower NY and the dude was probably ~23 and my friend ~20
>>
>>32740684
> with my gf w walking in Minneapolis
> guy comes up to us walking fast
> not sure what he wants, maybe directions
> screams in my face "don't move!"
> wtf is he talking about?
> jiggles front sweatshirt pocket
> "I have a gun" "give me phone wallet and her purse"
> my reaction- start to stutter and eyes get watery (wasn't crying tho)
> " j-just take her okay don't hurt us"
>>
>>32744319
>i got my mancard revoked after
>watched the guy fuck my girlfriend

ftfy
>>
>>32740684
The closest I've been to was coming out of a restaurant when a pack of wild cops showed up outside, one was some idiot kid in over-the-top plate carriers and shit waving his sidearm around. I wanted to punch him in the throat but that seemed like a bad idea due to the ten other cops (none of whom had drawn). Eventually one of the cops told the kid to put it away.

I'd been eating in the restaurant right before they arrived so I didn't see the fuss, it wasn't being held up or anything.

Three cops walk in to the restaurant, come out a moment later with a 10yo boy in cuffs. His mother comes out a moment later following them (no cuffs).

I have no idea what it was about but I still remember that cop in ballistic armour waving his piece around to chase down a 10yo.

A few less of his colleagues around and I wonder if he'd have shot the kid?
>>
>>32744416
You're a straight up pussy.
>>
>>32741478
>I'm still paranoid about shady characters quickly approaching me.
Sure fire way to make them stop?
Just give them a hard stare. They want a weak submissive victim.
They're not looking for a confrontation. Man up niggers.
>>
>>32744198
>>32744182
Yeah, they got him good
>>
>>32744319
yeah mpls fucking sucks, my brother got raped in the street
>>
File: IMG_1284.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1284.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>32744532
> tfw I even had my cc glock 19 but it wasn't racked and I didn't think I could rack it fast enough
> watching her walk away with Tyrone
> Tried to pull and stop him but I forgot to load the mag that day (I unload it every night so the rounds can air out)
>>
>>32740684
I did once, tactically shit myself and handed the guy a twenty. Still lose sleep over it some nights.
>>
> just bought this sweet 6 inch S&W Model 19 357 mag
> It's in my truck at the time
> go to Milwaukee for a Slayer concert
> great time
> go back home and I am at a stop light in downtown Milwaukee
> guy in a hooded jacket comes out of nowhere right at my driver's side door.
> reach into the passenger seat and take out the 357
> I slap the revolver on the glass of my window
> guy is now 15 feet away hand still in his hoodie
> hoodie guy freezes at my window
> hoodie guy take his hands out of his pocket and put his hands up and walks backwards away from me slowly
> put 357 down and drive away

Damn gun wasn't even loaded, but that fucker didn't know that, all he saw was a big ass hand cannon ready to fuck his shit.

Another time I had a land owner pull a gun on me and my friends while camping. I actually had a map, but he insisted that this was his property even though we were in national forest land. And then the land owner's son's show up with there AR's and camouflage dressed like redneck commandos who only further escalated things by saying things like "Say the word dad and I will blow them away!" Then making us get on our hands and knees, our wallets and phones stolen and our tires slashed.

We did contact the police who did investigate and got our phones back. We all pushed charges of armed robbery, criminal threats, and harassment. The sentencing for the dad and his son's were 6 months probation and a $500 fine far less than we were hoping for.
>>
>>32741000
>drops
>>
>>32745334
>imma pull a gun on a guy wearing a hoodie because he was near my car and wearing a hoodie
dude what
>>
>>
>>32745334
>be walking through downtown Milwaukee wearing my hoodie
>trying to cross the street while the cars are stopped at a red
>see movement in some pickup
>some crazy fuck is brandishing a revolver at me
>put my hands up and back away
>>
Enlightened (former) liberal here.

Most of my life, I had lived in cook county. I used to believe that guns were unnecessary outside of war or law enforcement. That is until jerome robbed me with a shitty lorcan about a year ago. I felt utterly powerless, but even more so diminished. I never reacted violently to anyone. The closest I came was when an ex thought that I would love the cuck life, only to come home to changed locks. Despite this, karma seemed to hate me in particular that day.
The worst part about it was my libtarded parents. They blamed the way I was dressed, car I drove, where I lived,etc instead of the dindu who took my new phone ( at the time).

Regardless now I legally own a shitty .22 and begun saving money for a quality 1911 (inb4 stoppan powah). The laws have gotten better, but are still shit.
>>
Yea, a few times while working the counter at a LGS. Some were hostile, some were itching for a reason to draw their CCW, and thought it would be impressive and cool to draw on me. I just yelled at them all. I pointed out exactly what they were doing, and the acute consequence (them getting shot) if they didn't immediately put their shit away.

I quit working there after the third time. The manager didn't do shit about a return customer repeatedly aiming his loaded kimber at me. That place was an OSHA inspector's wet dream.
>>
>>32745334
>The sentencing for the dad and his son's were 6 months probation and a $500 fine far less than we were hoping for.
Al this for a federal crime? I doubt it.
If it happened on federal land it's a lot more than a small fine.
Hell if you punch someone at the post office, it's a federal offense.
>>
>>32745415
>>be walking through downtown Milwaukee wearing my hoodie
Coulda been worse, you could have been out for skittles and grape soda in Florida.
>>
I was drunk with a bunch of my ex girlfriends family members. We trespassed on this guys land, someone broke his fence. He came out with a pistol and threatened us. I immediately started walking away and talking shit while her uncle started trying to apologize and shake the guys hand. Basically I was acting like a giant pussy and almost got her uncle/ underage cousins shot.
>>
>>32742759
Did he give you three steps?
>>
>>32740834

did this happen in california?
>>
File: laughs derisively.gif (833KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
laughs derisively.gif
833KB, 200x150px
>>32740684
whats the deal with those fucking gloves man
>>
Yes. Generally had airplanes, helicopters and/or artillery blow them up.
>>
File: IMG_6033.jpg (24KB, 374x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6033.jpg
24KB, 374x250px
>>32745259
>removed rounds from mag
>so they can air out
mighty good lulz to be had
>>
>>32744091
Your mommy is doing your chores
>>
File: 1464786561070.jpg (24KB, 429x343px) Image search: [Google]
1464786561070.jpg
24KB, 429x343px
>>32745391
>>
I was shot with a kolibri in the shoulder in prague lol
>>
The cops did once. Made me realize to stop acting like a shithead kid.
>>
>>32740834
>my robber was rendered unconscious when he tripped over his pants while running away
I wonder what race he was...
>>
>>32748238
>those fucking gloves man
I have cycling gloves that are similar...they're comfy for punching. Seriously, you can cut your knuckles on jawbones, tear your fingers to shreds on stubble...punching is terrible for hands.

Fingerless gloves make it way comfier to beat the shit out of people.
>>
>>32748494
>I was shot with a kolibri in the shoulder in prague lol
The 2mm round?
I think I can see why you'd laugh about it. How far did it penetrate?
>>
>>32749017
would it even penetrate? i think someone once did the math and it would not..
>>
>>32744582

yeah ok, whatever you say clint eastwood
>>
A cop pointed his Glock 22 at me before arresting me. I kept my hand right the fuck up the whole time and somehow managed not to get shot.
>>
>>32749028
>would it even penetrate? i think someone once did the math and it would not..
I'd think a good leather jacket would certainly help.

Wikipedia says it will penetrate 1-4mm in pine wood. Pine wood is soft but harder than flesh I guess, if it hit you in the neck, I guess it could kill you but I'm not sure a shot directly to the heart would actually get in far enough.

>Not that I'd volunteer to find out though.
>>
>>32749028
It wouldn't. But 2 and fight with friends. You could truthfully say you got into a gunfight.
>>
>>32749028
I got 0.19 ft/lbs from Wikipedia numbers. Comparably, my $10 bb gun has around 0.69 ft/lbs if the velocity numbers are accurate.
>>
>>32743024
That's called a "move it up the chain" incident, as in report it to your captain.

She potentially endangered members of your unit by aiming a gun at you. It's an immediate dishonorable discharge in the Air Force.

t. JAG
>>
>>32745624
watermelon iced tea*
>>
>>32740684
Tom Green sure had a bad decade.
>>
Never had one pulled on me, but I pulled mine on someone(sort of), nothing came of it. Anyone want story?
>>
>>32745391
im doing this if im ever getting robbed

i mean the sheer suprise should be enough time to put some distance between your self and the robber
>>
File: the fuck is this.gif (2MB, 284x267px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck is this.gif
2MB, 284x267px
>>32745391
Sounds like something I would say.
>>
>>32749372
>i mean the sheer suprise should be enough time to put some distance between your self and the robber
That's not at all a bad idea. Cops here went through a de-escalation program after a bad spree of shootings, one of the techniques involved basically saying something that made about 60% sense and 40% nonsense. The idea is to make people stop to try and understand what you're saying, it forces parts of the brain into action that divert resources from fight/flight stuff and causes some rationality to impose.

It would probably work a bit for muggings as well.
>>
>>32740684
I had a guy pull a knife on me when i was a 15 year old.

I just ran like the fucking wind.
>>
>>32749360
Yessir
>>
>>32745453
>Enlightened
*tips fedora respectfully at u*
>>
>>32740684
I had 3 times, while working on a restaurant as a cashier, its shit, you see niggers don´t have trigger discipline... i just stood there and gave them the money, its not mine, idgaf...
>>
>>32749360
>>32749470
> Be me a couple years ago, about 22yo at the time
>Pull up to public library with gf cas she's a huge book nerd, love her for it though
>Upon getting out of car we both her girl/ young woman screaming "help/someone help me"
>Looking around to see where it's at, put hand on holster w/ Glock 17, tell gf to call cops, I run toward where I think noise is coming from
>Arrive at scene, only about two hundred feet from library on side road, draw gun
>It's an old man in a truck screaming at a young girl, who's yelling "tell him to get away from me"
>Keep finger off trigger, muzzle pointed straight at ground, never point it at anyone
>I ask what's going on, keep eye on old man, don't want to end up like that one poor cop
>Girl ends up running around building and running off
>>
>>32749360
>>32749598
>Old man(probably mid fifties) gets out truck, yelling at me cause she got away
>Says its his relative, she's running away been hunting her all morning
>Sees my gun(still pointed at ground finger off trigger) angrily says there's no need to draw gun.
>I tell him I'm calling cops, do so, they ask what happened, i told them(left out pulling gun since no one was hurt)
>After hearing what happened, and getting address they just hung up on me, didn't even bother getting my info.
>Holster gun, tell old man I'm leaving, he's on phone with cops also pays me no attention
>Go back to library and sit in lobby, wait on gf to get done
> Left library and saw cops talking to old guy
>Just got in car and drove opposite direction
End story

Never heard from cops, and even though I dialed "911" it put me through to the police depot, I said what happened, then they transfered me to the actual emergency line. Cops are slow, people.
>>
>>32749055
>Somehow managed not to get shot
They just want to arrest you when you break the law, Tyrone. You only get shot when you're violent.
>>
>>32749598
>>32749662
>drawing your gun when there's no threat to anyone's life
>>
>>32749739
Didn't know if the man had been waving a gun around before I showed up, put it away when I did. Girl screaming bloody murder. Man could have had gun in truck, common around here, better to draw and not need it, then get shot because I was unprepared.
>>
>>32740684
some cops. they think it's real cool to go around pointing guns at people even if you weren't doing anything wrong
>>
>>32745259
>I unload it every night so the rounds can air out)
Kek.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>32749446
This.

>Give me your money
>N- no thanks

>Turn 360 and walk out
>>
File: 4154b.jpg (10KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
4154b.jpg
10KB, 200x150px
>>32748720
From Aztec to Zulu, it could have been one of many different types of uncivilized malcontents.
>>
>>32740719
>reverse robbed

I bet that guy was absolutely shaken when he walked away. You destroyed his sense of safety by just casually walking up and waving cash in his face like that so coldly.
>>
>>32740684
>be 21
>hear noise coming from the side of the house
> see raccoon fucking up hot dog drying rack
> had just put some dogs on it a few hours ago
> magdump at raccoon
> raccoon gets away
> managed to hit a hotdog
> I still have the hotdog, I'm waiting for a special occasion to eat it
>>
>>32754317
What
>>
>>32749729
>They just want to arrest you when you break the law, Tyrone. You only get shot when you're violent.
If that were true, the US would have a lot less protests.
>>
File: 1464594107920.jpg (56KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
1464594107920.jpg
56KB, 960x541px
>>32754774
right.
>>
>>32740684
Cops

I reacted exactly like you do when you're not allowed to kill a man threatening your life because his is worth more than yours. I buried my hatred deep inside and bid my time...
>>
Had a knife pulled on me once.

>leaving basketball game after my 21st birthday
>stopped at a gas station on my way out of atlanta
>by myself
>late at night
>filling up
>nigger walks up asking for a cigarette
>I don't smoke, sorry
>man can I borrow a few dollars to buy a smoke?
>No, sorry
>*flips out shitty little knife*
>starts walking towards me telling me to pull out my wallet
>Because I was a stupid kid, I used to keep a half-rusted Intratec DC9 in my passenger's seat under a jacket
>Pull that sumbitch out
>DAMN MAN I WAS JUS PLAYIN' WID CHU. DAMN I DIDN'T MEAN NUTTIN BY IT
>puts his knife away and walks away

I finished getting gas and just went home. With the way Atlanta is nowadays many years later, we probably would have had a shootout like these two nogs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB8_o4dM41I
>>
>>32740684
security guard at the nuclear power plant I worked at. I was on my way to pick up the other guys in my carpool who all worked in the contractor trailers closest to the reactor building. I didn't know that the road between the admin building I worked in and the trailers was also the reactor building access road and speed limited to 15km/h after the freshwater pond. So I'm cruising along at a brusque 50km/h when suddenly the reaction force team's Excursion comes ripping out to meet me sirens blaring and everything. I pull over and the passenger pops out all tacticool with an AR15 slung through the door jamb trained on me, the driver calls out with his megaphone thinger "Take the keys out and on put them on the dash, Open your window, then hands on the wheel and don't move" I complied then he started walking around the car looking in the windows, his SBR AR15 hanging on his sling but his hand's on the pistol on his hip. When he finally gets to my window he's obviously determined via visual inspection that I'm not a durka, he says "you know this is the RB access road right? It's 15km/h here. Slow it the fuck down there bud, alright?" Then he walks back to the Excursion and the two hop in and rip it back to their post.

After they're gone I hop out, try to clean my shorts off as best as possible, get back in the car, pick up my carpool dudes, drive home, and pretend nothing happened.
>>
>>32754798
thats a pretty solid intentional misunderstanding of his point there my man.
>>
>>32740684
used to be a graveyard shift at a circle k for side money. had a gun 3 inches from my forehead at the register. I just popped it open, closed my eyes and waited for the bullet or him to grab the $40 and run out
>>
>>32757712
>pretty solid intentional misunderstanding
4chan debates in a nutshell.
>>
File: bruh.jpg (124KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
124KB, 1920x1080px
>>32754150
>>
Yeah, the notches on his pistol numbered one and nineteen more.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 585x501px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 585x501px
>>32758010
Good taste my guy
>>
>>32740684
I had one urban youth try to enrich me with a firearm once wheil I was walking home from a friend's house. Being the twitchy coward that I am, I bolted and popped off 2 rounds from my cc behind me as he fumbled with freeing his gun from his pants. He screamed and took off. Not sure if I hit him, and I've never had another incident like it.

Still carry all day erry day though.
>>
File: Beaver.jpg (187KB, 740x556px) Image search: [Google]
Beaver.jpg
187KB, 740x556px
>>32758038
Thanks friend, have a complimentary beaver.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161230-191835.jpg (203KB, 772x557px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161230-191835.jpg
203KB, 772x557px
>>32740684
In retrospect it was pretty funny. At the time I acted like a little bitch.
>Be me, noguns Californian, freshly 19.
>Meet up with friend in the desert and we take his car to visit a friend in Topeka.
>Drive all day for 2 days, it's around 11pm or so and we're on a two lane highway probably 30-45 minutes away from Topeka.
>Dodge Ram towing a trailer uphill in the passing lane, probably pushing 55-60 mph.
>We pass on his right going probably 80 as there's no one else around (not even truckers), and the speed limit I think was already 70 or 75.
>flipthebird.jpg
>Hill crests, truck catches speed pulls up next to us, I'm still in right lane, he's to my left and matches my speed for about 15 seconds.
>I ignore him figuring he's pissed I flipped him off.
>Look out of window and see the passenger brandishing a stainless steel 1911 next to the window.
>Slam on the brakes, waking up my friend, grab the exit directly in front of us, whip into the local gas station and chill inside hoping that if he were to follow us at least someone (and potentially cameras) would see.
>5+ minutes after loitering inside like a scared rabbit while I try to explain what happened to my friend, the owner asks us to buy something and leave, or just leave.
>Get coffee, he says god bless, and resume drive as normal.

>inb4 the calicuck meme is real
Been close to a decade since I left Cali, love my guns now.
>>
>>32744273
>Threatening someone with a gun over memes.
Fuck, I just learned to meme myself before my friends got the chance.
>>
Does getting shot at count?

>be me, 17 years old
>chilling on deck looking for birds to shoot with pellet gun
>notice group of people in ravine that house sits above
>dense northwest woods, can't see clear
>friends hike there lots and hike up through my back yard all the time
>call out to random people pleasantly
>ask who they are, my fucking 20 acres of wooded ravine
>hear some pops, hear some whizzing
>A FUCKING .22 HITS THE EAVE OF MY HOUSE
>well, they aren't my friends, we're passably safe with guns
>go inside and grab my fathers mini 14
>crack off 5 rounds in their general direction
>hear them freak out for a second
>silence afterwards

No clue who they were, but I checked the area afterwards, armed of course, and I didn't see any blood trails. Probably just scared the shit out of some dumb fucks.
>>
I will share the story of when a guy tried to mug my grandma

>Grandma gets on the bus to go work at the dental office
>she finds a seat toward the front
>The next stop some black guy gets on
>He bumps into her and keeps walking up the isle
>as the bus fills he slowly makes his way to the front of the bus and as the bus empties he doesn't go back toward the back where he was before.
>At this point he is right next to my grandma standing over her while she is sitting.
>he bumps into her
>She stands up reaches in her purse and pulls out a .357 magnum snub nose.
>then she sticks under his chin and says "If you touch me again i will blow your fucking head off."
>He went back to the back of the bus and immediately got off at the next stop.

what are you gonna do, it was the sixties in the south and blacks were betting uppity.
>>
>>32740684
Never a gun but once a knife
>walking through small town at night
>thought towns like that were meant to be safer, but had a .38 in my coat pocket anyway
>guy comes out of an alleyway with a knife, tells me to give him my wallet
>tell him it's in my pocket and reach into it, he's a good few feet away
>shoot him in the gut through the fabric
My wife said it was the final straw and left me after that, she said I was too calm over the fact I just shot a man.
>>
File: 1481169255415.jpg (69KB, 436x513px) Image search: [Google]
1481169255415.jpg
69KB, 436x513px
>>32759027
You're better without her, guy deserved what he got
>>
>>32759027
>Name's Bond. James Bond
>>
>>32759099
You shot the guy she wanted to leave you for, obviously. Epic job at blowing him away for the lulz.
>>
>>32759027
Was knife faggot kill?
>>
>>32740684
I had a foreign police officer pull a pistol on me for accidentally trespassing

time went really slow for a few seconds there; but it resolved itself pretty quickly
>>
>>32759099
>>32759170
Oh, I'd known for a while beforehand I was better off without her. For any younger anons reading this, don't marry your sweetheart right out of high school, it's the stupidest thing you'll ever do.

>>32759175
He died from the injury, but not immediately. It took him almost an hour before he was pronounced dead.
>>
>>32744091
Fuck off
>>
>>32754844
>That dumb nigger running in the line of fire
>>
>>32754317
fucking kek
>>
>>32741526
>>32744266

They're both Canadian actors. A pattern is emerging.
>>
>>32745334
he was 15 feet away? you fucking dumbass, have you never had people come to your window with a cup begging for crack money?
>>
>>32740684
I had a little car accident in the parking lot of Walmart a few years ago - nothing bad, just a damaged bumper.

Anyways, the dude who I crashed into got outta his car and went straight madman. Yelled at me like a motherfucker and then lifted his shirt to show me he was carrying mexican style ("If ya gon makin trouble buddy Ima use you as target")

He let the shirt fall down as soon as I saw the gun, so no reason for me to draw mine. I turned my hip a little to show him I was carrying too and said something like "if you wanna turn this into a western standoff, go ahead - and if not, here's my fucking insurance information. Now fuck off.

He gave me a broad smile "you got style bro, have a nice one", took the insurance info and left the scene. His damage was like 100 bucks and I repaired my bumper with a blow dryer
>>
>>32758902
did you consider they thought the same exact thing you did, not knowing you were using a pellet gun?

>who is that asshole shooting at us from up on that hill
>"fire a couple shots in the general direction to let him know we down here"
>>
>>32759027
you shot her boyfriend and biological father of her children, of course she was mad
>>
>>32741000
Too bad you didnt eat the birdshot he had loaded in that shotgun you degenerate drug addict. KYS
>>
File: 928123_4.jpg (48KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
928123_4.jpg
48KB, 630x630px
>>32756263
>km/h
>>
>>32759915
Kek.
>>
>>32759861
That's some hardcore shit right there, operator as fuck.
>>
>>32744591
story?
>>
>>32754774
KEK
>>
File: IMG_1353.jpg (27KB, 406x406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1353.jpg
27KB, 406x406px
>>32758596
>firing your CC behind you as you run away
WEW LAD
>>
>>32758596
>not whipping out your tactical mirror to aim properly while fleeing
>>
>>32760128
I didn't ask much, don't want to bring up bad memories, but essentially he was walking home from HS and it... happened
told people he was robbed for a while because of the stigma, only told us later and now he's in therapy
it wasn't even night time
>>
>>32742759
Did her name happen to be rose?
>>
>>32740719
>freely exchanging money for goods or services
According to Marx, one of you was robbed.
>no but I was totally cool wit-
ONE OF YOU WAS ROBBED, PROLE
>>
File: DARE.png (135KB, 365x400px) Image search: [Google]
DARE.png
135KB, 365x400px
>>32741000
kill yourself granola head
>>
>>32752243
>Turn 360
w0t?
>>
>>32744273
Where in westchester county are you?
>>
>>32743024
Why does the military suck dog shit and hire women and didnt doo nuffins
>>
>be me ~12 years ago.
>picking up some icyhot pads for my shoulder at cvs at around midnight because I couldn't sleep (arm injury).
>my getting up wakes my 2-year old up. Wife mutters "take ____, the car ride will put him back to sleep"
>buckling son back into his car seat through rear drivers side door.
>hear the rack of a shotgun and a voice bark out "gimme the keys"
>turn around to see a middle aged black guy is dirty clothes pointing a shotgun at me
>I instinctively nudge the barrel away with my hand while saying "easy man, no problem or something like that"
>continue to keep trying to nudge the barrel away from me while I reach for my kidney iwb s&w 640
>nudge draw and fire.
>I've never seen someone run so fast in my life. He dropped the shotgun
>call cops.
>they find out the shotgun was unloaded and the guy who tried to car jack me was dead in a covered bus stop about a mile away.

Scariest moment of my life. The legal side of things was thankfully very cut and dry.
>>
>>32762053
what city did you live in?
>>
>>32762053
Anon you killed a man.
Also protip from a former drug user.
Most criminals brag about owning guns and "capping niggas/asses" most of them have no bullets.
They think if caught with a illegal firearm with ammo its gets them extra years per bullet.
Which myth or not im fine with, most criminals want to smash and grab not shoot up a place.
For PS i never robbed or stolen anything from anyone.
Not all drug users are shit bags but top dollar bet that every scum bag uses drugs.
>>
>>32762161
Even knowing that I wouldn't have been willing to bet on the shotgun being unloaded. My son was directly behind me in his car seat. If the guy had shot, it would have killed me and my son, if I gave him the keys he would have had a stolen vehicle with my son in it. The only way out was through.
>>
>>32741704
I have two uncles in Reno.
Please explain.
>>
>>32762053
You've posted this before, yea?
>>
File: GimmeCash.jpg (159KB, 455x579px) Image search: [Google]
GimmeCash.jpg
159KB, 455x579px
>>32762300
ask yer uncles
>>
never had a knife or gun pulled on me, did however help the local swat team train, was a hostage but still got flash banged we were in a bus and they threw them under the bus so they wouldnt blow out voulenteers ear drums but they were still loud as fuck and shook the bus on its suspension. Had many simunition glocks and m4s pointed at me and even though they wouldnt kill or wound it was still uncomfortable. Pro tip dont play stupid games with the police having swat show up would really ruin your day.
>>
File: 1478735285440.png (196KB, 960x401px) Image search: [Google]
1478735285440.png
196KB, 960x401px
>>32754774
fewer
>>
>>32754774
f e w e r
>>
>>32759904
I wasn't firing, I had just walked outside looking for shit to shoot. I saw them and yelled out to them. They responded by firing at me.
>>
>>32762895
they sound like dicks man, hope you shot one of their buttcheeks. i bet they were looking for a place to grow weed, they were probably gangsters
>>
>>32745391
>When your autism saves you
>>
>>32740684
said is smokey here he asked if smokey knew me things were cool
>>
>>32761243
You're way wrong and way late for this joke,dude
>>
>>32754317
Why do you have a hot dog drying rack?
>>
>>32765682
That's the question that sticks in your mind after reading that?
>>
>>32765701
Does anyone really eat enough hotdogs to need a hotdog drying rack?
>>
>>32740834
>Gets mugged
>Defends himself
>I had to pay for my ruined uniform
Ladies and gentlemen: American Capitalism in a nutshell.
>>
>>32762726
>>32762719
>fewer
Thank you. A lot fewer protests. Probably not technically true though, people have a certain capacity to make time for protests and it's not like there aren't plenty of other fucked up things to protest about so if there were FEWER protests on that topic, it would just free up time and energy to protest about something else instead.

Which is ok, some of those other issues need protesting too.

>>32765682
>Why do you have a hot dog drying rack?
Dude makes his own hotdogs I guess. Probably more like bratwurst than dogs, could be pretty tasty, I'm not sure I've ever seen or eaten a hotdog that wasn't made in a factory and sold in plastic.

Isn't that a thing in the US? You go hunting/fishing for wild pig, salmon, deer or something and then make shitloads of dried/smoked meat goods from it?

I've got a buddy with a smoker who likes to do that kind of stuff.

>>32765742
>Does anyone really eat enough hotdogs to need a hotdog drying rack?
If you had homemade brats to eat, you might eat enough to need a rack to hang them on when they're drying.

Or maybe he makes them and gives them to his family and friends, don't you know people who make jam or pickles or pies and gives them to everyone?
I do it with homemade bread.
>>
>>32740684
Was working IT DBA night shift, gotta change tape at around 3 in the morning, fucking server is in a high security data center.
Drive there, got access card, got code, enter building, 3 secs later 4 gentlemen with rifles (1 was a shotty) kindly ask me to show them my palms, and get on my knees...

Some jerk didn't tell me that I had to call in first or otherwise I would trigger the silent alarm. Damn nearly shit myself.
Guys where professional and friendly after they made sure I was no threat.
>>
File: HU7A6256-800x533[1].jpg (136KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
HU7A6256-800x533[1].jpg
136KB, 800x533px
>>32759027
Fuck your wife, man.

>thought towns like that were meant to be safer
Where the fuck have you been?
>>
>>32740684
Not pulled, more like flagged.

Walking around China as a backpacker, at train station. Need to go to toilet, someone points to a detached building next to the station that has the ticket office.

There's an armoured car next to the building, picking up the cash I guess.

Walk around the corner of the building to the toilet, there's a 5'0 guard with a shotgun held to attention right around the corner where I couldn't see him.

I stop suddenly so that I don't run into him and I'm looking down at him and right down the barrel of his shotgun that he probably thought was held safely away from everybody. I move my head and push the barrel against the wall instead of in my face. He steps away and apologises.

Chinese police don't usually carry guns and only the swat and gendarme-equivalent routinely go armed and they mostly just stand guard at train stations. The only guns you routinely see on the street are in the hands of armoured car guards, they nearly always have shotguns. Been flagged a few times by them, they're pretty slack about their guns. I wouldn't be surprised if they were commonly unloaded.

In HK, jewelery stores that aren't in big malls often have a guard at the door with a shotty. Even really small stores.
>>
>>32745453
Everyone else here calls a black Tyrone.

You called 'im Jerome.

It's weird.
>>
>>32740684
Yes. I was robbed at gun point on a busy street. The asshole got away with my ID, debit card, and blown-out leather wallet. He didn't take my phone though, so I called my bank and canceled my card right after he left. Fuck that guy.
>>
>>32745453
hey i'm chicago too. sucks ass. where did you move to?
>>
>>32761486
Ancient Xbox 360 joke
>>
>>32745453

>1911

Bitch buy a sig sauer, or a CZ, or a glock.

Why the fuck you gotta be buying an antiquated gun with 7 rounds capacity.

Hell, if you're just going for the .45acp meme, get a FNX 45, which actually comes with a 12 rounds mag.
I'm being serious anon, you don't want a pistol with relatively strong recoil and only 7 bullets in an outdated caliber, I get taht 1911 are pretty cool looking but you want efficiency, not cool looks.
>>
>>32767249

>In HK, jewelery stores that aren't in big malls often have a guard at the door with a shotty. Even really small stores.

Ehh dude, in my country, there's TWO of those guards for every liquor store, I find it amusing that you think an armed guard for a jewel store is a rare sight
>>
>>32762218

Personally, I would have let him have the car.

That's a completely different situation with a kid in the back seat; I'm surprised you didn't end him on your front lawn for that shit.
>>
>>32769732

fuck you faggot, the 1911 doesn't have "strong recoil," and the trigger is still the best one ever made. git gud faggot, instead of magdumping and shooting up a whole neighborhood like some fuckin street mong
>>
>>32769732
>7 rounds capacity
9 rounds (8+1)

Stop the "7 round" meme
>>
>>32758647
thats not a beaver thats a molerat...
>>
File: IMG_3382.jpg (167KB, 652x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3382.jpg
167KB, 652x960px
>>32743024
I have a somewhat similar story

>be me
>innadesert, kuwaiti/iraqi desert, romping about and flexing
>massive sandstorm blows in, can't see anything 10 feet in front of you
>in muh AAV, let some grunts we liked in to keep the sand out
>can't do shit in the storm, everyone passed out in the benches, deckplates, driver station etc
>feel MRE shit comin', ask around the track who wants go with me
>no one is awake or can be bothered
>fuck it, I'll go alone, grab my rifle with no mags since we were in an Army training zone and in a fucking sandstorm
>walk past the berm and the grunt on watch
>go towards the portashitters, cant see shit so walk in general direction
>see a figure amidst the sand, think its some poor bastard waiting for a shitter
>get closer and closer and the guy seems off
>when finally close enough realize its a fucking bedouin
>had to have been the biggest fucking one Ive ever seen
>standing there covered head to toe, steampunk style goggles and beat up, taped together shotgun
>when he sees me he raises his shotgun and looks at me
>stop dead in my tracks, slowly raise my hand and wave
>he lowers his shotgun slowly and fucking waves back
>faintly sees a fuck ton of camels walking behind in a herd
>turn around and walk back to the FOB, didn't need to use the portashitters anymore

My SNCOs would kill me if they ever found out about That lol
>>
>>32758596
Neat, A Frenchman.
>>
>>32759222
I'm glad you were calm after taking a life, that could shatter some dudes, in my opinion it was simply defence and I'm sorry to hear the protection of your life resulted in divorce.
Best of luck anon, I'm confident you will find someone better.
>>
Yeah, does myself count?
In my lowest of low times I stuck a gun to my head and pulled the trigger. Have you ever known a 9mm to be a dud?
>>
>>32740684
Was once using an air hose to fill up my tires in my car; this drunk guy walked past and told me to shut the fuck up (because the hose machine beeps when the tires are full) so I told him to say it to my face, anyway as he was walking over I pulled out my .45 and pointed it towards the ground (not at him) but made it obvious I was prepared to use it. He looked at it and stopped moving; remained there whilst I did the last tire and I drove off. He was still there as I did a U turn.
>>
Yes. What's worse is it was my own gun, although I wasn't in possession of it. Lost it and $50. I'll never forgive myself
>>
>>32748720
the human race
>>
>>32749033
He's right, don't look like a victim. Thugs generally want an easy target
>>
>>32745363
Yea.
>>
>>32762719
freddie gray didn't pull a gun on a cop dumbass
>>
>>32765682
...to dry hot dogs
>>
File: 1480426655294.jpg (34KB, 638x639px) Image search: [Google]
1480426655294.jpg
34KB, 638x639px
>>32744273
>literally delet this

lel
>>
>>32740684
said him if a man pull a fuckin piece then he needs to shoot. nothing happened.

tough guy attitude worked that day.
>>
>>32740684
Britbong here. Not really pulled a gun on me, but I work at a museum with live firearms and one of the technicians muzzle-swept me with an unloaded centrefire rifle... I didn't feel very comfortable.
>>
>>32771122
Witnessed triple dubs anon, but I cant help but think you needlessly escalated the situation by reacting to a drunk. Would you have reacted the same way without your firearm?
>>
>>32740684
>Has anyone ever pulled a gun on you /k/?
no.
i have no idea how i would react.

if it's only a 9mm i would probably chew his face off laughing at his futile efforts to stop me.
>>
>>32770420
no you idiot! it's a fucking ground squirrel!
>>
>>32754844
Kek that video remind me of story my dad told me.

>be dad
>fixin copiers in the 90s in Houston
>get lost
>lol no gps
>end up in the hood
>windows down because it's hot and no ac
>nog walks up to his truck and ask my dad if he wants to buy crack
>dad says nah
>nig says "you're gonna buy dis crack"
>dad hops out with mini 14 and yells "DEA all you niggers get down"
>nigs run
>dad hauls ass
>>
>>32773650
Britain really is the shithole everyone says it is huh?
>>
>>32775049
without a doubt
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.