[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the First Order expects to win using an almost 50 year old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 13

File: f11d.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
f11d.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>the First Order expects to win using an almost 50 year old blaster knockoff

all of my keks

Any old heads around here that fought in the Galactic Civil War? If you were with the Alliance tell us what kind of blasters you got your hands on. Bucketheads need not apply, we all know the only things you guys used were those crappy E-11s.
>>
>>32736528
Blasters haven't exactly improved greatly in the last 50 years you imperialistic queer
>>
>>32736528
I was a squad support gunner for the Empire. But I was given the RT-97c because of the shortage of DLT-19's. Can't really say too many good things about the RT-97c besides the fact that I could pick off Rebels from a distance.
>>
File: Dl-44.jpg (40KB, 720x420px) Image search: [Google]
Dl-44.jpg
40KB, 720x420px
I carried this throughout the war, went through buckethead armor like shit through a bantha.

>Inb4 some imperial enforcer shoots my womp rat
>>
>>32736528
Does anyone here have experience with personal energy shields?

I have found one that seems to be intact in a storage crate aboard an abandoned Dynamic-class freighter.
>>
>>32736749
If you don't have any issues looking like a faggot in a bubble they're great
>>
>>32736754
Ok. So I attached it to my belt and activated it. The shield projects a white energy field that hovers about 3 Coruscant Cm above my skin.
>>
>>32736528
Hey, the E-11 tibanna conversion system was genius. Blaster tech has basically peaked, real improvements are going to be in new lightweight materials and optics, the old models were heavy, this one looks comfy to carry.

t. Retired storm trooper, carried an older model innaEndor
>>
>>32736815
Got any stories?
>>
Why do any of you have blasters if you're not a member of the planetary defence force? What could you possibly need a death machine like that for? Shit like this is the reason why my wife's son is afraid he'll get shot merely for the crime of riding a speeder while being half-twi'lek.

You don't need a military assault blaster to hunt math hounds with!
>>
>>32736831
*kath hounds, damn hypernet terminal auto-correct
>>
File: CA-87.png (64KB, 540x312px) Image search: [Google]
CA-87.png
64KB, 540x312px
>>32736528
worked with the jawas(fucking soulless bastards) and had to use one of these for a while. the only good thing about them is that they were a dime a dozen, so you could buy more when yours broke after 5 energy packs. slow as fuck and inaccurate, plus since they've been so fucking glamorized, they now cost a fortune.
>>
>>32736815
White lives don't matter you fascist scum, LONG LIVE THE REBELLION

#NotMyEmperor
>>
>>32736800
Sounds like a 10/10 way to get energy burns, be sure to "optimize" the power pack, bubba, I'm sure it'll go great.

>>32736831
>muh younglings
Fuck off, all the Jedi got cooked for being traitors, the only thing between you and a Rodian thug is a blaster, you need to protect yourself.
>>
File: Arkanian_heavy_pistol.jpg (4KB, 250x170px) Image search: [Google]
Arkanian_heavy_pistol.jpg
4KB, 250x170px
>>32736528
I inherited one of these pistols from my grandfather. It has apparently been in our family for so long that my ancestor used it when he fought against Darth Revan's Sith Empire.

Sadly most of the energy cells are in a pretty bad shape. Does anyone know where i can find more of these?
>>
> blasters

Pfft. I personally use vibroblades made of durasteel that's been folded over a million times. In a close combat situation the vibroblade wielder can kill the guy with the blaster before he can even draw.
>>
>>32736821
>be me
>stationed on Sullust
>chilling with my squad in the hangar
>bored as fuck, no threat of rebel attack, nothing to do on this emperor forsaken rock
>CO is this douche from Coruscant, hasn't ever actually seen combat or commanded troopers before, thinks he's hot shit, treats us like garbage
>get an idea
>steal a shipment of confiscated rebel uniforms from the depot
>half of the squad waits until night, puts on the rebel uniforms and sneaks into the CO's quarters
>bag his head and drag him into a bathroom, start beating his shit, asking for information
>other half of squad on guard duty that night, halls are clear, nobody can hear him call for help
>after 5 minutes of this, the other half of my squad pretends to hear and comes running to his aid. Mock up a blaster fight and escape into the night, doubling back after a few hours to sneak back to bed
>rest of base asking for answers, demands CO tell them why there were blaster fire and explosions in the hangar at 3 in the morning
>he was reduced to a quivering mess, couldn't handle the stress, just mutters something about a "training exercise" and holes himself up in the infirmary
>2 weeks later he is reassigned to some desk job in the outer rim
>new CO was cash, let us use old probe droids as training targets
>>
>>32736868
It somehow keeps 3 cm of space between my body and the energy field. And it moves when i move so i can't touch it. It seems pretty good for a shield that's apparently almost 4000 years old.
>>
>>32736528
Stop posting this incessant unrelated bullshit. Take it to /tv/ where you and your little star wars freinds can happily chat about which blaster you'd rather shove up your ass or who has whacked it more times to jabba. This is a weapons board, not a place to discuss Hollywood props and fan fiction. Keep this circle jerking role play in your moms basement where it belongs. So get the fuck out of /k/ and take this shit back to your little fantasy galaxy far far away.
>>
>>32737712
t. /ARG/ tripfag who got angry his circle jerk of recycled pics isn't on the first page
>>
File: 1463065869576.png (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1463065869576.png
2MB, 5000x5000px
>>32737712

Maybe we should start a 40k thread too just to piss you off even more!
>>
File: laughingharlots.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
laughingharlots.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>32736893
>>
>>32736837
Pretty much this a local trader was selling crates of these for 200 credits now a crate is well worth more than 2000 credits abosolutely poodoo
>>
>>32736528
they are so dumb and retard that they put two crosse on his, many kek, i you want a gun take a verpine that s all.....
>>
>>32736528
In terms of second amendment and gun rights which sides actually favored the most and supported it?

The enpire or the rebels?
>>
File: images (4).jpg (14KB, 447x329px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
14KB, 447x329px
I recently bought one of these beauties off some ex imperial lieutenant who was selling these 5,000,000 credits a piece. Apparently the empire discontinued them in favor of the TIE fighter due to them being more expensive to maintain.
>>
>>32738853
Those are avalible for purchase by citizens?

How do I get one? Any licenses I'd need?
>>
File: naboo S-5 officer blaster.jpg (25KB, 440x248px) Image search: [Google]
naboo S-5 officer blaster.jpg
25KB, 440x248px
All I had was a pre-Clone Wars Nabooan milsurp blaster pistol I found in a secondhand shop on Coruscant. It worked great on bucketheads and droids, but most of the time I just used it for clearing mynocks off my U-Wing's hull.
>>
File: hamlet.jpg (18KB, 320x210px) Image search: [Google]
hamlet.jpg
18KB, 320x210px
>>32736528
>gee first order trooper, why does the proto-nazis leaders let you have two stocks on your blaster?
>>
>>32738566
According to today's version of star wars the rebels are against gun rights because "evil people would take glee in unregulated weapons" so the good people get theirs through regulated means.
>>
>>32736528
The grip on that looks terrible, same with the trigger area, do the First Order bucketheads have tiny fingers or something?
>>
File: 1465224012244.jpg (42KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
1465224012244.jpg
42KB, 500x437px
>>32737712
Cry some more
>>
>>32739509
Citation needed.
>>
>>32739509

Sauce?
>>
My family always had a history of fighting against the empire. Dad fought in the galactic civil war and sometimes talks about jakku but never says anything more than he was infantry. I joined the new republic military but after a couple years of stupid fucking peacekeeping deployments I decided not to reenlist but after I heard about the resistance fughting the first fags I joined. I usually get sent out on combat missions and this one where we had to go help some old fag and his furry fuck buddy I picked up a F-11 off a dead stormtrooper and have been using it for the past couple months and its been good.
Pic unrelated
>>
File: Imperial_Heavy_Repeater.jpg (69KB, 648x381px) Image search: [Google]
Imperial_Heavy_Repeater.jpg
69KB, 648x381px
>Issue Slugthrowers.
>Fix bayonets.
>Read 40k IG codex.
>???
>profit.
>>
>>32739044
You just need a license for "Destructive Devices" so the Department of Alcohol Deathsticks and Blasters don't kill your pet
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.