[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love guns with the aesthetics of the m14 and m1 garand. Am I a fudd?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

I love guns with the aesthetics of the m14 and m1 garand. Am I a fudd?
>>
File: m14a.jpg (98KB, 705x252px) Image search: [Google]
m14a.jpg
98KB, 705x252px
>>32733309
Just look at this sexy thing. Too bad they're 2000$ if they can be found.
>>
File: Inigo Montoya.jpg (55KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
Inigo Montoya.jpg
55KB, 500x432px
>>32733309
>>
>>32733309
I hate guns that people I don't like like
Am I contrarian?
>>
File: M14 Full auto.png (874KB, 2000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
M14 Full auto.png
874KB, 2000x2500px
Nah, fudds hate semi auto firearms
You just happen to like early cold-war firearm aesthetics
>>
>>32733309
>I like something fudds don't like
>am I a fudd

Thanks for perpetuating misuse of the term, faggot
>>
what the hell is a fudd? it's a play on elmer fudd right? so shotgun lovers?
>>
>>32733394
They're the fuckers who ask "why do you need that assault weapon for deer?". They generally frown on anything modern enough to not be featured in a John Wayne western.
they'll sell the gun owning community out to Feinstein types just so they keep their .270 durr rifle they shoot twice a year
>>
>>32733309
Yes you are a luddite and should be gassed for having a defective mind and for impedig innovation in the shooting sports.

With the wide availability of effective, modern guns and gear there is literally no excuse nowadays. The retards that insist on sticking to outdated old shit (that has no reason to continue existing) always make arguments that boil down to fedora tier "muh class" bullshit.
Get in the right century, spergs.
>>
>>32733418

GET THIS FAGGOT OUT OF HERE
>>
>>32733394
No concrete definition, but for the gist of it
A gun owner who ONLY believes guns should be owned for hunting reasons. They do not like anything that is semi auto and (mostly) frowns upon handgun ownership
They will gladly support AWBs so long as their firearms are not touched.
>>
>>32733417
MAsshole here
So basically other MAssholes?
>>
>>32733309
No anon, you are just a collector.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.