[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /k/ hate century so much? I have a C39 and love it to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Why does /k/ hate century so much? I have a C39 and love it to the point I'm thinking about getting a C308
>>
Most of /k/ just regurgitates what arfcom or other gun forums gripe about because they have no actual experience.

>wasr-2
Terrific and never had any issues in 4300 rounds of 5.45x39

>.223 ak pistol
Had minor rust on the rear sight but functionality was 100% but only had maybe 600 rounds through it

>c93
Absolutely wonderful hk93 clone and one of my favorite rifles. If it weighed a pound less I'd make it my shtf rifle

>c308
Fit and finish is excellent but I've only run about 500 rounds, if that, through it. No problems thus far.
>>
File: IMG_20151010_114642.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151010_114642.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>32732930
>>32733094
>WASR-10/63.
>Absolutely the best AK I've shot, tapco G2 trigger is light and crisp.
>C93
>Absolutely fantastic HK93 clone.
>5000+ rounds of Wolf steel, M193 and M855 threw it and no malfs. Doesn't like X-TAC M193 for some reason.
>Added a HK MP5 A3 Stock and HOLY SHIT it made the rifle a little heavier but NO RECOIL. Trigger is HEAVY but with clean break.
>>
>>32732930
I had a c39 before giving to someone as a gift. It was actually a really great gun.
>>
CIA is bad becuz ummm one time my friend told me that his friend's dad bought a AK that CIA imported and ummm well guess what it wasn't very accurate and he shot it and then left it in his truck for a month and then when he went to uhhhh shoot it again it was RUISTY!!!!!!!!!

So yeah uh you should uh never uh buy CIA guns because they are stupid MONKEYS who are crap gun makers (because monekys not usually making guns, haha!) and so that's why they're bad and I have proof because my dad's buddy has a wife who had a husband who died and he owned a CIA gun that was really crappy and always broke and didn't shoot when he dropped it and accidentally uhhh ran over it because he forgot he left it under his car when he was hunting.

So there you go CIA SUCKSSSSzz and I won't never ever buy from them!!!!
>>
>>32732930
I don't know, actually. They can be hit or miss, maybe a few folks on here for some bad eggs. I've been lucky with everything I've owned from them. There are, of course, better options. But I don't see enough bad in them to warrant hating the company.
>>
>>32732930
I think most of it comes from the old cetme sporters. They were more with problems than working ones. Thats not an exageraton.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1936x2592px
What can y'all say about the gp 1975 from cai I bough mines latte 2013 and never had problems.

Only mod I ever did to,it was remove the finish of bolt carry for classic ak look

And black tape on pistol grip.
>>
I dont really hate them. But I do remember a lot of their issues. Their wasr's were considered bottom of the barrel...but still decent shooters. You really needed to check them in person before buying. Canted sights, gastubes, and fucked up magwells were super common. Their tantals were rife with keyholing...they used .223 barrels. Their "maadi" was a mix of Egyptian and Chinese parts. Their l1a1/fals had fucked up feed ramps.

People use to shit on them because if you didn't want to spend $300 and take a chance on a wasr's shady quality....you could always just run over to the pawn shop and pick up a nice mak90 for about $250. We dont have that luxury anymore.
>>
>>32733094
>>c93
>Absolutely wonderful hk93 clone and one of my favorite rifles
Congratulations on your good luck but it is a known fucking fact that they headspaced those rifles by grinding down the bolts
>>
>>32734471
>Their l1a1/fals had fucked up feed ramps.
Their l1a1/fals were freakin Inch pattern parts kits built on metric receivers
We got footage just last week of one exploding on an anon at a meetup
>>
I love my C308, its a gun I can be rough with and make tacticool without feeling bad. At first I was feeling buyers remorse when I was getting ~2.5 MOA, but I guess that is what PTRs get to.
>tfw you saved $300 to $500
>>
>>32734497
Forgot to mention that as well lol. There's a reason online retailers started doing a QC inspection service for century guns for a small additional fee.
>>
>>32734508
Same here. Only initial issue was the charging handle was tough, but that has long since been cleared up. Put a Primary Arms 5x Prism Scope and been having a great time with it.

Pick up the C308 when it dips $580-$600 and you will be happy. You could also wait a while for a PTR to go on sale for $770 and you will be happy with that as well.
>>
Got a pw87, only put about a hundred rounds thru it, but it's fun. Stock will come loose over time but easy to tighten and can have trouble ejecting if you don't really work that lever.

Just bought a vz2008, gonna be my main fighting rifle, heard good things.
>>
>>32734063
>CIA sucks
t. a hired gun
>>
I love my c308 and have had no problems. faggots just get angry because it is more reliable than their 2000 dollar fal for only 600 bucks.

saykua kys I love my c308
>>
Their foreign parts kit guns are good. Their american-made AKs tend to blow up because they use shitty cast steel parts.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.