[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australian who wants to shot funs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: this guy.jpg (142KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
this guy.jpg
142KB, 1920x1080px
Im planning on taking a 2 month holiday in the states next year. My main aim is to shoot funs. Where can I go to fire all these awesome automatic weapons I see in all these youtube gun review videos? I'de also like to do some hunting if thats permissible, like a week long trip in Alaska or something to hunt bears and shit. I want to just unleash lead and take heaps of pics and videos, get it all out of my system. I have alot of money fyi.
>>
>>32730649
If you go to free states (not CA, NY, etc.) a lot of ranges offer full auto rentals, but be careful of the more touristy ones, they're fucking expensive. One range here by my school in PA offers subgun rentals for about $40 plus ammo.
>>
>>32730649
United States is big where are you going
>>
File: 1458749823911.gif (355KB, 540x543px) Image search: [Google]
1458749823911.gif
355KB, 540x543px
Las Vegas, Nevada

http://www.battlefieldvegas.com/
>>
>>32730677
Don't listen to this guy OP, he's fucking retarded
>>
>>32730676
Sad part is, even CA and NY are way less restrictive than his home country

> like a week long trip in Alaska or something to hunt bears and shit
Unless if you had experience hunting big game beforehand, I'd advise against doing that
>>
>>32730707
i asked a question is the usa not that big.
>>
>>32730692
Is that only in door? I want to shoot door so I can spastic. Fire from the hip an MG42 whilst holding the ammo belt in the other hand kind of spastic.
>>
>>32730677
Where ever the guns are.
>>32730692
Also would prefer not to have some ex-'SEAL' hovering over my shoulder giving me pointers. I get enough of that in my current job when we go to the range.
>>
>>32731014
you will only be able to do that kinda shit if you have some friends in the us with machine guns and your either in the middle of nowhere on BLM public land or private property.
>>
>>32731059
Or if he goes to Knob Creek or something.
>>
>>32731059
Black Lives Matter land?
>>
Do you have to be a US citizen to own guns in the US or are permanent residents eligible?
>>32730676
So I can hire a gun and go off shooting shit all day?
>>
>>32731488
No you cant hire a gun an go wherever
>>
>>32731488
Normally at indoor ranges they have rental guns, you sign some waivers, watch a safety video and a guy will show you how to use the gun. You pay usually for time/the lane + the gun + ammo + targets + eyes and ears. A lot of places require you to have a friend with you if you're renting too. Last time I went we spent $60 to rent 2 guns for an hour and shot maybe 150 rounds of ammo. Full auto will be more money of course.
>>
File: ea.jpg (2MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
ea.jpg
2MB, 2160x3840px
>>32731342
Something like that

you're probably going to have to rent the guns. ranges might tell you no since you're not legally allowed to own a firearm. you won't meet anyone with anything too fancy, so you might want to look for someone with a decent non-NFA collection.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.