[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get a Sig p320 with a manual safety, but they seem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: sig_p320.jpg (108KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
sig_p320.jpg
108KB, 960x540px
I want to get a Sig p320 with a manual safety, but they seem to be extremely rare. Does /k/ know where I can order one from?
>>
halp!
>>
>>32725904
As of now you can't, it was developed for the US military MHS trials.
>>
>>32726058
To add, with the P320 selected as the new service pistol of the USAF and Army, you'll probably start seeing them next year.
>>
>>32725904
What you gonna do with your P226 NavySeulz Anchor now, fuccboi?
>>
>>32726074

they're probably gonna focus on hitting their contracts, and overruns will fill up the stores after.
>>
>>32725904

I really don't like Sig's control layout - slide lock lever and the safety is too close but even in their P-series pistols the decocker and slide lock were too close.

I've opted for a safety-less p320 as it is less busy and easier to operate. And yes I'd rather blow a hole through my leg then to fumble with a god damn safety switch.
>>
>>32726058
the MA compliant version has a safety
>>
>>32727153

hopefully you don't tend to ride the slide lock, but even with my stock P320 i've done it.

still pretty pumped that it'll be my new service pistol.
>>
>>32725904
Absolutely disgusting. I love my P320, but that safety looks retarded.
>>
>>32725904
Why would you want one? It was an army requirement in the MHS program because most non-combat arms soldiers are complete retards and can't be trusted with a weapon like a Glock.
>>
>>32725904
Sigs promotional videos states that frame and trigger safeties are available "as a law enforcement option". I have never seen one at any gun store and I just took a quick look at Sigs website and none of the grip modules or X-Change kits seem to have the frame safety. you may have to buy a regular 320 and contact Sig to special order a grip or trigger with a safety.
>>
seems like an interesting concept but I'm going to wait to see if the manufacturers follow suit in with the modular pistol design.

Anyone know if the M&P2.0 can swap frames? Since it was designed for the MHS trials as well you'd think so but I haven't heard anything about it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.