[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypothetical scenario here. Someone who hates your guts just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Hypothetical scenario here.

Someone who hates your guts just got superpowers, and they're on their way to kill you. You've got advance warning, and have maybe an hour before they arrive. Other people have gotten powers too, and things are messy right now, expect stores locked down or mobbed, and police and emergency services to be overwhelmed.

Pick an enemy. Tell us how you defend yourself with whatever you have, wherever you are right now.

This guy is a walking flamethrower. His range is about two hundred feet, and extreme heat, toxic fumes and a lack of air don't bother him at all. He doesn't care about collateral damage, and will set everything around him on fire to smoke you out and limit your options.

This guy is invisible and completely silent, is not visible on thermal, and does not set off laser tripwires or ultrasonic detectors. The stealth extends to things he touches - if he smashes a window, there won't be noise till the shards hit the floor. He's a knife nut, and won't attack from afar for any reason.

This guy can create four copies of himself. If a copy dies, he can make a new one in about thirty-ish seconds. Copies appear with whatever clothes, equipment and weapons the original is wearing, and can't move more than a hundred feet from the original. He'll prioritize the safety of his original body over anything else.

This is a fucking dragon. Big as a draft horse, can out-fly a car, has eyes like a hawk and a nose like a bloodhound. Plus claws and teeth that go through sheet metal like tinfoil. Is only as durable as a very big animal with a very tough hide, but will no-sell any weapons not hand-held by a living creature. Bullets? Rockets? Landmines? NOPE. Hope you have a sword.
>>
I pick invisible guy. I cover my house entirely with claymore mines. I then lock all my doors and windows and set the burglar alarm. If the alarm goes off, I hit the clacker. Problem solved.
>>
>>32723319

...why do you have a few dozen claymores?

Are they just stacked in your closet?
>>
Go for pyro, I live surrounded by water.

Swim to log out in the fuckmiddle of the river with my poorfag axis and feed him a .308 when he inevitably shows his big ugly face.
>>
>>32723284
I'll take the dragon because, o wonder of wonders, I live in Germany and all the weapon I own is a sword. Luckily it's a big sharp one that should just do the trick.

Then to St. George it up.
>>
>>32723284
I pick the dragon and shoot it, because you can't say he is as durable as an animal and is immune to bullets in the same sentence.
>>
is the invisible guy naked? if he isn't wearing boots i'd just make some kaltrops with some stuff i have around.
flamethrower guy kind of screws my entire strategy of defending an area suppose i'd want to move to an open area if i had a long gun but wouldnt want to waste too much time making caltrops so that would fuck up the caltrop idea
i suppose i'd build a pungistick trap since that might also tie up the 4 guy

how is it a dragon can be hurt by a sword but not bullets? please show me some stuff where a sword can penetrate or cut something that a bullet can't penetrate or damage significantly more than a cut
>>
>>32724105
>St george it up
>No horse
>No lance

You've already lost
>>
>>32724294

Superpowers.

That's why.
>>
>>32724298
I'll ride my Toyota IQ and skewer him with a sharpened broomstick, then finish him off with the sword.
>>
>>32723925
>not having a few dozen claymores in your closet
whats WRONG with you? are you some kind of liberal??
>>
>>32723284
lemme spice things up.
the person who hate you the most get any random power http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
you only have a random power if you get dubs
how would it fare for you?
>>
>>32726949
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Probability_Computation
at first I was like "hahaha, PROBABILITY"
then I realized this bastard could anticipate my every move and plan in advance.
and you suckers worried about dragons
>>
>>32726949
possibly very, very, very fucked. I could have a 2 foot little nigger troll charge me, or something the size of a fucking hill charging me, or anywhere inbetween. Fuck dragons, a troll the size of a large fucking hill with trees growing ON him could be after me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.