[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi, not really weapons related, but more of prepper food. if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (54KB, 980x980px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54KB, 980x980px
hi, not really weapons related, but more of prepper food.

if i can only stock ONE kind of food, and bottled water, what would it be to last one week of moderate activity?

i was thinking canned baked beans. lots of protein and carbs and fibre, it just seemed the most balanced, and its also pretty cheap and lasts for years
>>
File: Are_you_fucking_blind.png (2KB, 306x64px) Image search: [Google]
Are_you_fucking_blind.png
2KB, 306x64px
>>
>>32722554
please go kill yourself

when you're done with that, try >>>/out/
>>
>>32722554
Oats, because then your ass will be nice and lubed for the anal rape.
>>
Baked bean but with those little sausages in and some black pepper for taste. You can also bash someone on the head with canned goods as a makeshift weapon.
>>
>>32722946
sorry, didnt realise there was such a board
>>
>>32722988
its only listed at both the top and bottom of every page you view here, asshole

fucking liberals.
>>
>>32722554
Dry beans or dry rice, sealed up tight. Water. Small gas stove. large can of seasoning so you don't commit seppuku after 3 days of eating unseasoned food.

But if you're going to be ultra lazy, I suggest a flat of chili con carne with an old fashioned can opener duct taped to the top.
>>
>>32723017
Kill yourself Phil
>>
>>32723017
We all know that you're taste buds are ruined from exposure to industrial levels of spunk Phil, you can't taste a damn thing.
>>
>>32722554

Peanut butter. It's extremely calorie efficient.
>>
>>32723183
is it balanced in terms of nutrients though? could someone subsist on peanut butter and water for a few weeks without too much discomfort, apart from his taste buds?
>>
>>32723193
Why the hell would you want to try?
>>
>>32722554
Beans might have protein, but it's not the same protein you find in meat (not a 'complete' protein). If you pair it with rice, your body can combine the two to make a complete protein

I'm fuzzy on it though, probably not right

What I do know is that in general, you will benefit from a variety of foods. There really shouldn't be a situation in where you can only stock up on one food. A variety is key to getting the proper amount of vitamins + nutrients
>>
File: Capture.png (123KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
123KB, 640x370px
something like this, with rice. makes your piss smell terrible though.

you'll want access to proper fruit and vegetables though otherwise you'll get scurvy
>>
>>32723389
oh, this looks even better. thanks anon. i dont think ill get scurvy without fruits just for a few weeks though. my likely scenarios here are just floods, earthquakes and civil unrest
>>
>>32723504
Why the insistence on a single variety of preserved food, though...? I don't get it. You WANT variety. You also want some way to heat it. Hot tasty food is a 1000% morale booster when things hit the fan.
>>
>>32723524
it was just some minor OCD and i was hoping there would actually be a single viable thing that i could just stock up on. i already eat the exact same things every day lol
>>
>>32722554
Freshwater trout. Nothing but freshwater trout.
>>
>>32723236
>Propagating the complete protein myth.
You are incorrect. Please don't assume something is true just because you heard it was. Do your own research.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.