[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tax Return Purchases

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

With Tax season just around the corner, what funs are you planning to buy with your refunds?
>>
>>32722417
Something.
>>
>>32722417
nothing. either i owe a small amount or the refund is only one or two hundred from the state and nothing i want is that price. you'd have to be fairly W-2 working poor to consistently get a decent refund from taxes.
>>
>>32722417
I deliver pizzas and will probably owe a shit ton, unfortunately.

BUT I bought a bunch of new furniture for my AK so I can play around and see what works and what I enjoy.
>>
>>32722447
Not if you drop your taxable income an entire bracket.
>>
File: SANY0151.jpg (152KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
SANY0151.jpg
152KB, 1024x768px
I want a revolver, but can't make up my mind between the the GP100 and the 686?
>>
>>32722417
>getting a tax return

Sorry, I don't believe in giving the government an interest free loan every year.
>>
Hopefully, I'll get around $1,000 back.

Not as much as last year, but it's something.
>>
I don't make enough money.
>>
File: 1484723565185.jpg (82KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484723565185.jpg
82KB, 480x640px
>>32722674
Why are you poor?
>>
>>32722555
>implying
>>
>>32723198
>implying that isn't exactly what a tax return is
You can adjust how much is taken out of your paycheck eat month. Unless your year to year income varies by tens of thousands, if you're not within $100 of breaking even then either you or your accountant is doing something wrong. If you work salary/only 40 hours a week, no OT ever and you don't plan on suddenly having a kid or getting married, you can calculate your income tax to the dollar fairly easily. Divide it by how many paychecks you get a year and that's what you should have taken out.
>>
>>32722417
Credit card reductions.
>>
>>32722417
>paying taxes

lmao plebians
>>
>>32722487
neat. going from $223k/yr to $190k/yr save 5% roughly, about $10k which is nothing since it isn't refunded - my taxable income would have to drop to below $9.2k/yr to get a sizeable (thousand bucks lets say) refund from EIC.
>>
Donate my return to Israel
>>
>>32723430
well, if you don't pay taxes, you're either so poverty stricken your contributions are worthless and you need the money to eat and not die, or you live in some hole that directly takes produce or has mandatory work for the state like north korea.

if you're not paying taxes by working under the table, you're committing fraud.

if you're not paying taxes by avoiding them and reducing your taxable income to nothing, you're generally using a tax shelter (which has it's own banking issues) or you're a very large multinational corporation that can play the shell game and divorce yourself from your money with enough distance to remove your individual tax liability.
>>
File: 1484802468676.jpg (374KB, 1458x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484802468676.jpg
374KB, 1458x960px
>MFW only get $1100 a month in SSI/SSDI

>No tax return
>>
>>32723521
ah, the $1.1k SSDI master race lifestyle with virtually no taxes. you must eat like a king and fuck supermodels erry day.

real talk though; that's not a huge amount of cash depending where you live and guns are expensive.
>>
>>32722512
I'm in the same boat, but throw a 28-2 into the mix since I found one for about the same price as those two.
I'm also considering a 4506-1 as baby's first fuddy five.
>>
File: fitty cal_1.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fitty cal_1.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>32722417
Probably a semi auto shotgun. Thinking of the Mossberg 930 jm pro. I want to get into 3 gun this year.

I wish there were more competitions with just 2 guns
>>
>>32723592

And my medicare Part F plan, AKA the "Cadillac"

I sell on eBay on the side and pull in about $3200 a month total, living in my cabin here in MN, I'm fine with what I got.
>>
Since I'm single and no kids my return is going to be rather meager
Most likely just put it aside in my savings, I had to dip into it to pay for my property taxes after I got my new car
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.