[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Digital Round Counter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Why do I want one of these?
>>
>>32714686
Eat shit you faggot moron imbecile
>>
>>32714691
>>
>>32714691
what's the problem?
>>
Its sort of a gimmick but it feels like its from the future. Seems like most scifi weapons have an ammo counter in some way
>>
You should be familiar enough with your guns to have an idea of how many rounds are left from the weight. Bullets are heavy yo.

Might be useful to competition shooters.

Also that would have a cool futuristic look if used with that hera arms stock and foregrip for an ar.
>>
>>32714686

Because you are a chronic masturbator
>>
>>32714736
not that much difference between 2 or 4 which may or may not be a big deal.
>>
>>32714686
>more electronic shit to break or get fucked up
If you want it go for it. Seems neat, not neat enough for me to pay the extra money for.
>>
>>32714686

>be in gun fight
>taking your eyeline off the front sight
>focusing on the area 16" in front of you
>not swapping mags if you think you have an opportunity.
>>
File: modern woman.jpg (62KB, 600x495px) Image search: [Google]
modern woman.jpg
62KB, 600x495px
>>32714686
>The rail fit on those 2 guns.
It's like they want us to know it's garbage.
>>
>>32714686
This is wetodid. It's something to look at, other than your front sight and bad guy.
>>
>>32714686
Because it looks super cool.
I wouldn't try relying on one though, training to remember or to get a feel for weight would be safer for combat.

I think setting a gun up ASP style, with a plexiglass grip and viewing window in the magazine, would give you a similar effect with less chance for failure.

>>32714782
It just reads a magnet or sensor in the follower, the gun will still work if the counter dies.

>>32714868
Not every gun has to be practical or useful as a fighting weapon, just look at the Desert Eagle.
>>
>>32714720
it's a 7 segment display that was on shit from the 80's, I'm guessing it's for target shooters that already have a ton of useless garbage on their custom 1911's. The only people that could actually use the thing are people with AR's. Considering it's only for 1911's and they usually hold 8 fucking rounds it isn't a big step up from counting revolver shots.
>>
Because it's another bug hunt.
>>
>>32715037
I never said it was useful or a good idea, just trying to give reasons why someone would want it
>>
>>32714978
Shut up Obama.
>>
>>32714686
>not wanting it bluetooth so it speaks the round count in your headset

fucking luddite.
>>
>>32714686
Did I fire six shots or only five? To tell the truth, in all the confusion I lost track myself. Oh wait, one sec. Yep, only 5 get fucked.

*bang*
>>
>he can't keep track of 7 rounds
>>
Round counters just seem like a pain in the ass on handguns, having a counter like that jut out of what is supposed to be a compact and concealable firearm just complicates it's purpose.

However I like the idea of counters on rifles.
>>
>>32715037
First, it's a product that's available now. Second, it is made for ARs, and that leads to third, it's not just for 1911s.

http://www.radetecusa.com/
>>
Because Halo

Digital Round Counters are a cool idea but I don't see the purpose on handguns or anything firing semi-auto. Hearing a 'click' is just as good as glancing down at a Counter, and you can just check a mag manually if it has peepholes/is translucent, much cheaper than an electronics system.

Now stick that shit on a SAW or similar automatic man-portable weapon and you've got something workable
>>
>>32715037
>Considering it's only for 1911's
>Beretta in OPs pic
>>
Really no reason not to get one. They look fun and nostalgic. If you have the money and it tickles your fancy then do it.

>B-But muh tacticool advantages!
Please leave.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.