[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hell or High Water - Bank Shootout Scene

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1483681204001.gif (3MB, 300x264px) Image search: [Google]
1483681204001.gif
3MB, 300x264px
How would /k/ react in this situation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnbwdbffl0A
>>
>>32706430
That was a pretty fucking terrible scene from what seems like a pretty fucking terrible movie.

The answer to your question is keep my fucking head down and be a nobody. Why the fuck am I going to die for some federally insured bank money? Furthermore, while the security guard dying sucks, I don't know him and he made a stupid fucking decision given the situation.
>>
>>32706531
>Furthermore, while the security guard dying sucks, I don't know him and he made a stupid fucking decision given the situation.

But that was his job, m8.
>>
>>32706430
see how nobody notices them until they are inside the second set of doors? i watch doors. the first one in is dead the minute i see his gun. i wouldn't wait for security. my bank manager also carries, he's ex-military and OC-friendly.
>>
in fact you know what? if i see a ski mask, i won't wait for an explanation. that's one mozambique drill, and then mag dumping on the 2nd guy. shock and awe.
>>
Why the fuck are there 5 trucks full of retarded people chasing them after a bank robery?
>>
File: 1484307129829.jpg (60KB, 770x462px) Image search: [Google]
1484307129829.jpg
60KB, 770x462px
>>32706722
It's Texas, m8.
>>
>>32706574
>His job is to endanger everyone in the bank

It's not actually.
>>
File: 1483648884191.jpg (40KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
1483648884191.jpg
40KB, 626x626px
>>32706740
>Every bank in texas staffs 10+ rednecks to wait for a robbery to chase them away

What a world we live in
>>
>>32706430
I don't know I quit watching as soon as I saw the Jew CGI bullshit
>>
>>32706787
I call it "heaven".
>>
>>32706609
good job, you killed a skier you fucking jackass.
>>
>>32706430
Kindly remind them they are in a "Gun Free Zone" and that the invisible gun erasing force field will soon disintegrate their Baby Killers.
>>
>>32706430
>Texas
>Rednecks don't have 3 AR's and 4 AK Hog Guns apiece
>Texans EVER being outgunned

Nice little bit of fun, there, but like all movies, they kinda fail at the realism.
>>
>>32706430
Decent movie, if only for its portrayal of the violent brother. Most movies try to wave hand and make you forget bad people actions so you can be sympathetic. This move showed that that guy is without redemption. Like I literally hated him for his actions. Which I find rare in movies. Also:
>why don't you run up that hill and sc...
>>
>>32706787
its the payday, smth like that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.