[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how realistic is this really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

how realistic is this

really
>>
>>32702008
never happened never will
>>
File: e8e.png (84KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
e8e.png
84KB, 600x587px
>>
>>32702008
not too much, in the context it was filmed when it's supposed to be stopping rifle rounds
>>
>>32702008
Good movie, but may be one of the most overrated of all time.
>>
>>32702008
How about create a doll from ballistic gel and find out? Is it so hard to find a Japanese Arisaka rifle in your state?
>>
>>32702008

the fuck is this from
>>
>>32704577
Hacksaw Ridge
>>
>>32702008
>a malnourished GI born during Great Depression
>carrying a 50 kg+ corpse one-handed while sprinting across rough unfamiliar terrain after days of exhausting close combat
>using said corpse to effectively stop multiple rifle rounds fired at close quarters
>firing a .30-06 9 kg+ M1918 in full-auto while doing all that and managing to kill multiple enemy riflemen (even if they conveniently jump out of cover)

I'll let you decide.
>>
>>32704696

does he really run around with his dead buddy meat shield ?
>>
>>32704729
>>
If you're going to make a thread to goad autists and shitposters, at least wait for the last one to get off the fucking 4th page at least. I don't know why you want 200+ replies of people sperging out and nitpicking a fucking Hollywood movie of all things, but come on, at least do it properly.
>>32691761

I think the drama Fury created on here showed faggots that they could get guaranteed replies if they made a thread about a trending war flick and asked if it was realistic or not.
>>
>>32702039
Not with that attitude it won't.
>>
>>32704795

Fury was shit and not even vaguely realistic.
>>
>>32704696
>>a malnourished GI born during Great Depression
He isn't 12 you fucking idiot.
>>
>>32704696
>malnourished
Nah, he was pretty jacked for the 40s that is.
>born during the Great Depression
So if he was born in 1929 that'd make him 16 at the oldest.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.