[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is everyone's take on the CZ brand Glock?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 16z_CZP10_R.png (454KB, 1707x1270px) Image search: [Google]
16z_CZP10_R.png
454KB, 1707x1270px
What is everyone's take on the CZ brand Glock?
>>
I'm starting to really hate the striker fired polymer framed no external safety meme.

IF I WANTED TO BUY A GLOCK, I'D BUY A GLOCK.
>>
>>32701628
The youtube salesmen like it. So it might be good. I'm going to try it out when it's released.
>>
>>32701628

Underwhelmed by the numbers so far. I'd like to try it out, but it's pretty low on my list of guns I'm interested in. And I'm not going to lie, as a CZ fanboy I'm disappointed they didn't keep the slide in frame design. Even if it didn't do all that much I want it.
>>
>>32701628
looks promising
>>
>>32701628
I give no fucks about it.
>>
>>32701628
Another pointless addition to the already saturated market.

Glock
Walther
HK
S&W

zzzzzzzzzzz
>>
File: zip-1.jpg (90KB, 700x453px) Image search: [Google]
zip-1.jpg
90KB, 700x453px
>>32701638
>>32701670

I know it's kinda boring with all manufacturers making very similar products but whenever someone comes up with anything that deviates from the norm too much no one buys it.
>>
>>32701734
The Zip 22 was a piece of garbage. The bolt is plastic, there's no positive extraction, and it doesn't fit into hands at all well.
>>
>>32701734
You can deviate from the norm and not be retarded.

For example, I want an internally suppressed pump action shotgun with an integrated flashlight marketed as a premium home defense shotgun.
>>
>>32701628
It's a glock 19 with less grip angle, no finger grooves, and better controls.

>I want one
>>
>>32701776
who are you quoting?
>>
>>32701775
And only you and a handful of others would buy it because lmao tax stamps
>>
Brings absolutely nothing to the table and will be swept away into obscurity soon enough.
>>
>>32701892
I promise you more people would buy it even with tax stamps than people who fell for the ZIP .22 meme.
>>
>>32701734
I just want a delayed or pump action 9mm with a 36+ inch barrel.

The Zip22 was retarded. You had to put your hand in front of the muzzle to use bolt lever. It wasn't reliable and it's actually bigger than other .22lr handguns.

>>32701670
>Glock
>Walther
>HK
>S&W
Glock and S&W aren't nice shooters. Reliable guns with good aftermarket but they've been surpassed by other guns that shoot a lot nicer. Walther, HK and CZ (p-07 and p-09) are all making better plastic guns. Judging by the close up videos of the trigger reset on the p-10, it's going to be a fantastic.
>>
>>32702167
the P-10s reset doesn't seem that great to me.
>>
>>32702025
that doesnt make it any more financially viable.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.