[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I graduated at the university of I Don't Know Shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2042.jpg (53KB, 760x447px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2042.jpg
53KB, 760x447px
I've only ever fired a gun once. Tell me everything I need to know about guns to not look like a retard
>>
File: 1481392136135.gif (1MB, 283x153px) Image search: [Google]
1481392136135.gif
1MB, 283x153px
read the catalog and the sticky
>>
>>32698832
I already look like a goddamn retard
>>
>>32698794
an M4 is an AR-15, an AR-15 is an M16, a glock 17 is a glock 19, the A-10 is a great plane, the F-35 is a shit plane, ALL members of the US military are soldiers, all airmen are pilots, all seamen are captains, all soldiers are infantry, marines are waterproof soldiers, the marines should have been disbanded, the USAF should never have split from the army, simply killing all of ISIS will solve the problems we have in the middle east, putin is our friend, anyone who gets PTSD in the military is a weakling (be careful saying this irl though), we should just nuke our enemies

really though the trick to learning things is to make up random completely wrong bullshit, state it as if it's fact, and wait for someone to correct you.
>>
>>32698794
Focus on the front sight, squeeze (not pull) the trigger.
>>
>>32698794
Don't act like you know everything
>>
>>32698794

>implying that can be done in a relatively short or even practical period of time
>>
>>32698794

Are you going to a range soon, or what?

Anyway, there are 2 basic rules that are guaranteed to keep accidents from happening if they're followed to the letter:

1. FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER. Don't touch the trigger until the gun is pointed downrange and you're ready to shoot.

2. Never point the gun at anything except the far end of the range, or sometimes the sky. Loaded, unloaded, no matter how safe you think it is, doesn't matter. Don't ever point that at anything other than those 2 things.
>>
>>32698888
>implying giving quick tidbits like everyone else is impossible
>>
Thanks for the quick tips
>>
This playlist should help.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQ94wRlVc4Q7KpVm-Wx85dxamcDYlb7Mx
>>
>>32698860
>marines are waterproof soldiers
>>
>>32699184
Oh shit, thanks dude
>>
>>32698860
Also, everything is a FAMAS
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.