[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Ak-47 deals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: ak47.jpg (516KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
ak47.jpg
516KB, 880x660px
Hey /k/, I'm looking for recommendations on what the best/economic ak47 out there that I should consider as an entry level. I'm not dying to buy one right now but market research is half the battle. There are so many platforms and I don't care about super high quality. Also would it be better to look online for best deal, at a gun show when they roll into town, or local gun stores/pawn shops to find what I'm looking for?
>>
wasr or npap, they should be less then 700
>>
>>32698379
on gunbroker they both come out at about 600 from first searches so thanks anon. Do you recommend online buying or gun show buying? I've never bought guns or gun things online so anything in person would be more comfortable but i'll go where the best price is.
>>
>>32698506
Not same guy, but this is my experience. Online you want to research the seller and gather as much info as possible on them to determine if the gun will be in the quality it's described as. I've ordered 3 guns off gunbroker sellers and all 3 have been just as I expected. I have not once seen a good deal at a gun show on any gun, and flashier guns like AKs and AR-15s usually go for way above retail from what I have seen. I have seen good deals at pawnshops/local gunstores, but it can take some looking around. Have you tried armslist? I saw a wasr 10 with 6 mags out there for $550 in my area and other similar deals on aks pop up all the time.
>>
>>32697898
Inter Ordnance make good rifles for a the best price. The RAS 47 is also great value but be sure and see if the sights are straight.
>>
>>32698556
I haven't tried armslist so I'll do that over the next weeks and keep on eye out for good deals. I might also drive out to a couple pawnshops/gunstores. Do you have any other models in mind that might interest me in reliability and price other than the wasr or npap like the other anon said? also are those usually new or used for $550?
>>
>>32698506
Be sure to tack on an extra $100 if you buy online.
Usually the shipping and transfer fee will be roughly that.
>>
>>32698556
>Online you want to research the seller and gather as much info as possible on them to determine if the gun will be in the quality it's described as.
this should really be standard procedure for buying any gun/surplus online. I'm amazed that people can dump tons of money into shit without doing any research
>>
>>32698556
Okay so now I see that armslist kinda works like a craigslist for weapons. Should I focus on buying from instate vendor since I can make a drive to their place and save on shipping and fees?
>>32698626
That's why I didn't like the idea of buying online. The prices look really good until fees and ffl charges get tacked on.
>>32698588
Thanks for those models anon.
>>
>>32698588
Why fuck with this guy? I get you don't want to spoonfeed so he'll stay out of your /akg/ circlejerk containment thread, but why actually tell him to buy something that's fucking garbage? Why don't you suck start a 12 gauge.
>>
>>32698678
>focus on instate seller
never mind about that because it looks like no one in my state sells shit on armslist. I'll look nationwide.
>>
>>32698709
op here, so those two models are garbage. I would've done research on them eventually but yeah, saves me time if I know they suck ass from the start.
>>
>>32698750
The IO is certified shit. I won't go into depth as to why, since IO hate threads pop up here frequently, and honestly a Google search will give you all you need to know if you care enough as to what makes an AK, or any gun in this case, shit. As for the RAS, it's just not appealing. Mechanically it's probably not as bad as the IO, but the wood is always IKEA rocking chair tier cheap particle board, and they just don't seem to be made very well. They're also the only AK we stock at work, which infuriates the fuck out of me, but that's a topic for a different thread.
>>
Avoid I.O. and Century arms

I.O. makes the lowest quality pieces of shit ever produced in the US.

Century's imports are usually ok, but anything they make is shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.