[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bootcamp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0388.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0388.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
I leave for marine bootcamp in the next week. I live in a small town in Tennessee. My MEPS is in beckley West Virginia. I'm just wondering what the timeline is from that morning at MEPS, to getting to receiving is. And also if I'm the only one at that MEPS leaving for bootcamp, will I be the only one at receiving that night?
>>
Shoulda posted in MEG but ill generalize it as i remember it..

>Arrive at MEPS
>Wake up some stupid time
>Eat breakfast
>Begin MEPS process
>Fingerprints
>Medical paperwork
>Medical examination
>Meet with some Marines
>Swear In

Who knows the order anymore, and im sure there is more, Its kinda like the DMV. At some point after all that youll be driven to the airport, where youll fly into the closest airport, they will tell you to go to the USO I believe, where youll wait until like zero dark thirty with a ton of other soon to be recruits. Guys will show up and get you on the bus, at which point youll be driven to base, theyll tell you to put your heads down when your a few miles out, and before you know youll be getting off that bus.

At MEPS youll be processed with all other branches, and most likely some other people going Marines aswell. At the airport youll find like 50 other soon to be recruits it wont just be you.

I doubt youll be the only soon-to-be Marine at MEPS in WV.
>>
>>32697015
But the thing is from other guys who just came back from bootcamp, they never mentioned a plane ride or airports. They said that they rode a van down there. one guy said he got there and was the only recruit at receiving because no one else was in the van. Maybe he was bullshitting me
>>
>>32697459
Uhh, I would bet that was a rare case. I mean they usually do it in large groups so everyone can get their shit all at once. They can't do individual receiving for thousands of people.

Maybe they just needed one person and contacted your recruiter to send one down, and they expideted the process, but I've never heard of anything like that myself
>>
If you're not going infantry, you're a faggot.
>>
>>32695741
I'm a former Marine Infantryman and want to fucking shoot you in your fucking stupid ass, preboot, little bitch face.

Then stab you approximately 17 times in the chest. Fucking rape your mom, and punch your dad for fucking a whale, and letting her shit you out of her ass.

Welcome to the corps boot, if you don't get hazed tell me. I'll haze them for not hazing you.
>>
>>32695741
STFU, boot.
>>
>>32697773
Nope. Weak. EASd. You can't banter Army?
>>
>>32697738
Shut the fuck up you asvab-wavered mongoloid. You're a dog. You talk like you think, like a dumb animal, and that's a point of pride for you. You literally can't keep your little lizard brain from taking over at every chance you get to posture and beat your chest, can you?

This poolee doesn't give a rat's ass that you feel special because you spent an extra few weeks eating dirt like the downs-syndrome case you are.

Does your handler know you're out here trying to communicate with humans?

Gunny is on his way to put you back in your cage.Scum.
>>
>>32698779
The funny thing is all you did was reply rudely like I did. Yet somehow that's more acceptable.

Jesus Christ numales it was a shit post from a marine to a potential future marine. We really gotta start desanding vaginas.
>>
File: 1484803006932-133202803.jpg (945KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1484803006932-133202803.jpg
945KB, 1836x3264px
>>32698821
>try to shitpost at shitposting gruntfag
>now my vagina is sandy
But I'm not even mad, bruh.
>>
File: IMG_20160909_130502.jpg (359KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160909_130502.jpg
359KB, 1536x2048px
>>32698977
July 2018. Seriously? What a fucking boot. Here you go boy.
>>
are all marines faggot cocksuckers? because they have no real purpose after all.
>>
>>32699007
Well I'm still in and it's a new-ish ID. Guess I'm still a boot though. Not gonna claim otherwise.
>>
>>32699024
Here's your you
>>
>>32699024
Lashing out at Marines online isn't going to stop your mom dating black men anon.

Let's work at the real issue.
>>
>>32698977

>when the boot POGs come out
>>
File: 1482631211642.png (1MB, 806x908px) Image search: [Google]
1482631211642.png
1MB, 806x908px
>>32697663
>>32697773
>>32698779
>>32698821
>>
File: tyu1.gif (469KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
tyu1.gif
469KB, 300x225px
>>32699064
Eh, I'll take it.
>>
>>32699042
Kek. Given that were both Marines (well you still are: nightmare) we have probably fucking torn each others throats out in some threads. Then banded together >>32699056
in others.

It's all good. Just letting you know I've seen a little green Weiner in my day.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.